LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you ever fantasize a TV or Movie Mom as your Mommy?

Did you ever fantasize a TV or Movie Mom as your Mommy?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Did you ever fantasize a TV or Movie Mom as your Mommy?

• Shirley Jones, The Partridge Family
    • Florence Henderson as Carol Brady
    • Phylicia Rashad as Clair Huxtable
    • Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore
    • Jane Kaczmarek as Lois - Malcolm In The Middle
    • Julie Bowen as Claire Dunphy - Modern Family
    • Debra Jo Rupp as Kitty Forman - That 70's Show
    • Other - Describe Below

Believe it or not, Alice from The Brady Bunch. That show predated me a bit, but I had a babysitter who liked it, and I kind of liked my babysitter - she was probably a tween or in her early teens, when I was maybe seven or eight, and I thought about her diapering me, although that never happened - she only watched me immediately after school. But then I developed a storyline in my head about having a housekeeper who would diaper me for bed every night, and she was kind of a mashup between Alice and my babysitter, who was named Belinda. 

• Like 2

What about Beavers mom, She was sooo great.. And soo nice, yeah dad was the hard guy when Beaver got into trouble . But that's way before the time of some on here.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, foreverdl said:

But that's way before the time of some on here.

They used to air that over lunch when I was a kid in the 1980's. I was introduced to a few cultural touchstones over my lunch hours as a kid: Leave It to Beaver, The Little Rascals, MASH, I Love Lucy, All In The Family, The Flintstones, The Three Stooges...

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

They used to air that over lunch when I was a kid in the 1980's. I was introduced to a few cultural touchstones over my lunch hours as a kid: Leave It to Beaver, The Little Rascals, MASH, I Love Lucy, All In The Family, The Flintstones, The Three Stooges...

That's very cool...

I have most of those shows and much more, I do a lot of watching TV, I lost count a long time ago, but I guess I have 5-10k dvd's a half dozen large storage containers full. I can't watch most of what's on TV now a days, so I have to buy what I like and no commercials ....

• Like 1

Didn't need to fantasize, my stay at home mom fit the bill. She cooked, cleaned, did laundry and was a loving mom. She had her faults, but who doesn't. I know she knew of my diaper use but never said a word about it.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2023 at 5:13 AM, Moochie said:

As a child, Mary Tyler Moore could change my diaper.

Definitely.  I should've had her on the list.

On 12/6/2023 at 8:17 PM, lil_stinkie said:

Mary Cooper from young sheldon. 

She's really sweet and kind. Even when sheldon grew up on the big bang theory you can tell she really cares for him

I started watching Young Sheldon now that it's on Netflix.  I can totally see why you say that.  She has a strong motherly trait for sure.