LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question about storing diapers

I was curious how some of you store your diapers. I currently have them spread across several closets but I have decided that I am setting up a full room in my home as a little room and moving all of my diapers, outfits, toys and stuffies into that room so that I can hopefully more easily retreat into my little space. I am looking for ideas of how to decorate the room and since my little side wears diapers, i felt it would be appropriate to have a changing station set up. But my question is, would it be appropriate for the diapers to be visible/on display considering this room would be kept private and guests would not be shown the room (unless they knew about my little side)?

Thank you in advance for your advice

Bri

• Like 1

If you were just building/designing a nursery, what would you do?

Personally, I'd have them all away in cupboards, apart from a handful (enough for a couple of days, and different types, like for running around in vs bedtime) within easy reach of the changing station. You never want to start changing baby, get the dirty diaper off, only to realise you forgot to grab a clean one, and them not be to hand.

And then probably the rest of the open pack in a cupboard below, for quick restocking of station and diaper bag.

I've been designing my nursery in my head (I need to get this place sorted first, before I can redecorate) adding stuff to wishlists and the like.

The crib/cot is going to be whitewashed pine. I'm going to cover the floor with those pastel coloured, interlocking, foam floor tiles. Any kind of cream of pastel shade carpet would get destroyed by sticky fingers, spilled food, leaky sippy cups, and leaking diapers / accidents. Much better something you can pick up and run under the tap.

curtains.jpg.8de9ebccc1c2c85d502807154a3ee31f.jpgAnd these for the window

596878871_wallart.png.c16064a43f849929a6ca82f27a9adeb5.png And something like this on the wall

hammock.png.8473bbba66a0eea79e7c46b33080aaaa.png

And I got one of these to help organise my ever-growing collection of squishy friends.

But at the end of the day it all comes down to what YOU want. This should be somewhere, where you get exactly what you want, and don't have to compromise or hold back out of any kind of fear of judgement from others.

As a trans girl, I've already made my ways quite a decent stretch down the road of "fuck it, I don't care anymore, I'm just going to be my authentic self" and I'm going to keep on going. I suspect you can relate. :)

• Like 2

Currently all my diapers are stored in 2 different closets along with everything else... I have had to keep EVERYTHING hidden due to my living situation but that will all change here in 2 more days and I cannot wait.

I like the idea of having diapers out and easily available for changes...
As for the rest of the room, I am planning on putting a super soft rug, an elevated bed and making a dark playspace underneath it. Setting up a small TV for kids only shows and movies. I have a rainbow colored net to hang for stuffies but it looks nothing like the picture you shared @Little Sam

I didn't think about the clean up from leaky diapers/bottles or sticky fingers. the foam floor tiles idea sounds like an interesting idea.

I have a play Room, I am much more a DL so I may not have as much input on AB, but I am a part AB... My wife is not interested, so I am on my own.. But since I do have my spare Room, I can do what I want in it. I have a very large closet, but my clothes are hanging there also, I wish I could have a better setup, but I have shelves and a mattress, but it works. I use most of my closet for diaper storage. And a few parts of the shelves. It's not a nursery , but I make do. If I had the money to make a nursery it would be one. With a full adult crib, but since I change my own no table. I mostly need storage. 

• Like 1

My diapers are kinda stashed all over the house.  My main collection is in a closet in the basement but I've got some in some cupboards and drawers down there too.  I also keep some open bags of diapers I use all the time stashed in my bedside table.

20 hours ago, BabyBriBri said:

As for the rest of the room, I am planning on putting a super soft rug, an elevated bed and making a dark playspace underneath it.

Elevated or Captains/Cabin beds are cool, but obviously I want bars around my crib to keep me safe, and if it was elevated, and they ran to the ceiling, that would feel too much like a cage (and I already have a cage). I actually want to put the mattress as low to the ground as possible, so that any caregivers would tower over me.

15 minutes ago, Little Sam said:

Elevated or Captains/Cabin beds are cool, but obviously I want bars around my crib to keep me safe, and if it was elevated, and they ran to the ceiling, that would feel too much like a cage (and I already have a cage). I actually want to put the mattress as low to the ground as possible, so that any caregivers would tower over me.

I am actually kinda torn between the elevated bed with a dark space (it would be a good place for me when i am having a bad migraine day) and a crib like bed... either way i feel like i will have to make something myself to make it work.

Yeah mine will have to be partially DIY, I was looking at low bed bases, but I'll probably just buy a pack of 3ft bed slats and build a box from 2x4s. As for the bars, a standard mattress is 6ft (190/200cm) long, and Super Kings are 6ft wide. You can buy headboards like this...

2066755718_barspine.jpg.550f5c39ea39657304a8cab3180dbf38.jpg

...so two of those, and two 3ft ones, and crib. I'll chop the legs off one side, I'm still figuring out exactly how to design it so that it can both drop down, and also be detached to convert it into a day bed.

Diapers ready to use are stored in a dedicated cupboard in the Bedroom above the TV, diapers still in their packs (Stock) are stored in an Otterman bed. It's just me and my partner here so no one is going to go looking ;)

• 1 month later...