LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dead

waynecook52

Is babyfur reasonably accepted by the wider furry community? (We're talking about a crossover of two pretty niche things.) I'm not really a part of that space. Honestly I feel a little intimidate/excluded by my complete inability to draw, and by the fact that I'm not constantly horny.

I'm not sure if I even really belong here, my puppy side crosses over much more with BDSM than it does ABDL. Maybe the right Daddy/Mommy/Owner would change that, but I really don't know.

A lot of furry conventions have babyfurs on staff so reasonably accepted, yes. Are there those who aren't accepting, sure, but that's in any space.

I don't draw at all and I'm not constantly horny, such inaccurate, erroneous and harmful stereotypes by the way, but hasn't prevented me from being accepted in the furry community. I'm actually a 2IC for a department of a convention and nobody has made me feel unwelcome for being a babyfur. Heck, my Daddy and I had a Daddy/little photoshoot done at the last convention we were at.

Sorry I didn't put that very well, I certainly didn't mean that anyone has made me feel unwelcome. I just kinda meant that in online spaces, I feel like I don't really have anything to contribute. I love looking at all the art, but aside from telling everyone how adorable they all look and laughing at memes, I just don't know what to say. That's probably more of a me issue though. I guess I often find it difficult to express myself, and when I feel like I can't do it adequately, I give up trying. When you add that I'm also introverted and incredibly submissive, I tend to just want to curl up, on the floor, in the corner (I like it there), and just enjoy the atmosphere of everyone having a good time. That just doesn't really work online.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

It's a difficult niche in multiple areas...abdl, furry, bdsm to name three. Our circle crosses most of them. It's hard to find a home. For me being a babyfur straddles my adult baby needs and desires, so I flit between them. 

This place is the most welcoming I have found so far. What I have learned from being here for a very long time is that conversations and posts ebb and wane and sometimes repeat (if you stay long enough 🙂)

We all have busy lives and maybe don't drop by often. Nature of the beast

• 2 months later...