LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi hi ~waves~

I'm Smanfa

Β 

I've been lurking for a little white, but I wanted to introduce myself because although I'm pretty quiet (most of the time), I wanted to be able to interject my little thoughts, opinions, or big fat nose into various threads on occasion, and didn't want to just be some brand new, zero posts account that no one knows.

Β 

Umm... I suck at talking about myself unprompted. I live in Essex UK (Note: I am not an Essex Girl, I moved here in my mid 20s lol). I'm post-op MTF, normally I'd just say female, but there are discussions on here where the difference is important. I've been into pretty much everything since I hit double digits... except sex, I'm panromatic but now consider myself asexual (It's complicated, and I'm not trying to write a personal ad here). I'm extremely kinky and incredibly submissive, which depending on how I'm feeling can either come out as my wanting to be bound, tortured and humiliated, or babied, doted on, cared for and looked after. The common themes there seem to be vulnerability and a complete lack of control.

I'm also a puppy (sort of), I'd be a furry, but I'd melt in a fursuit. That aspect of my personality only tends to come out when I'm interacting with someone receptive to it anyways, since it's mainly about playfulness and loyalty.

Common thread between all three... I'll crawl over broken glass for you, if you call me a "good girl". πŸ˜‡

Β 

Sooo yeah, I've been feeling very little lately, I'll have been in nappies 24/7 for a month in a couple of days, I have no plans on stopping anytime soon, if ever. In my rompers, curled up with my teddy, sucking on my dummy and watching cartoons, it all just makes me unreasonably happy... which is nice, cos it's been in short supply otherwise.

Hi and welcome to the fold, that would be diaper fold. It’s nice to meet you, glad you decided to introduce yourself. Come in, pull up a high chair. Now, about that crawling over broken glass. Yuck! Good girl is, as good girl does πŸ˜„ But if you feel you need to prove worthy ness, I might suggest you having to crawl over nappy pins, but closed and locked. Not so yucky, that way! πŸ˜‰ Other than that, relax, have fun, and enjoy!Β 

51 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to the fold, that would be diaper fold. It’s nice to meet you, glad you decided to introduce yourself. Come in, pull up a high chair. Now, about that crawling over broken glass. Yuck! Good girl is, as good girl does πŸ˜„ But if you feel you need to prove worthy ness, I might suggest you having to crawl over nappy pins, but closed and locked. Not so yucky, that way! πŸ˜‰ Other than that, relax, have fun, and enjoy!Β 

Β 

Thanks, and yeah well I'd be reluctant about it, I'm not totally crazy... well okay I probably am. You're right though, that's exactly it, I have this horrible need to feel like I've actually earned any praise, affection, etc

• Like 1

Hi Smanfa 😁

Like you I have been trying to find my courage with posting even if it is just to say hello.
Not sure why those two little words (good girl) have such a huge effect but dang if they do.

Anyway, it is wrlly nice to meet you

Bri

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, BabyBriBri said:

Hi Smanfa 😁

Like you I have been trying to find my courage with posting even if it is just to say hello.
Not sure why those two little words (good girl) have such a huge effect but dang if they do.

Anyway, it is wrlly nice to meet you

Bri

You too ~GLOMP~ πŸ€—