LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Misunderstanding diaper dimension story

While I'd definitely enjoy watching Bethany and Ashley do all sorts of naughty sexy things, I think the date between Elizabeth and Max is going to really be good. Part of me hopes he ends up being mean and she spends the evening being teased and publicly humiliated and on the other hand I'd really like him to be perfect for her. I want to see her happy yet I'd love to also see her being dominant by her older sister and being humiliated as she's forced to make stickies in her messy diapers in front of her sister. But I guess Max could make that happen too lol. I'm also hoping to get a bit of a backstory about him during their date, especially why he has a thing for diapered Amazon's lol. I haven't slept much and I'm about to be heading to work so I'm rambling, I'm sorry lol.

2 hours ago, Salinas98 said:

I think it would be awesome if our two Amazon baby girls are respectively trained to make cummies after using their diapers like good girls! :)

I totally agree. They both have already made cummies once in messy diapers. I think at least Elizabeth needs her potty privileges for poopy revoked. Especially since she's back in diapers during the day. I'm kind of hoping she's got a messy diaper by the time she gets home lol. 

4 hours ago, Jayme said:

Bethany and Ashley don't get caught in a compromising situation by the witch of a neighbor

I'm kind of hoping Elizabeth ends up with the neighbor for a day or two before Bethany, Ashley and Max find her lol. 

Had a thought triggered by a comic i once read. How big would Elizabeth’s diapers be on Ashley? I have this image of her swaddled in one of elizabeth’s diapers with her head barely sticking out the top like a diaper sleeping bag…

Started writing Ashley and Bethany’s evening first, kind of got a little writer’s block so decided to tackle Elizabeth and Max’s date part 1. Hope you all enjoy and thank you!

————

Chapter 18 Elizabeth and Max’s Date

Elizabeth had to take longer strides to keep up with Max’s pace as they left the apartment. Typically this wouldn’t be a problem except for the effect it was having on her diaper. The crinkling sounded thunderous in her ears with just the few steps down the hall they had taken towards the elevator. She had been fully prepared for soft gentle movements that would keep the rustling to a minimum but wasn’t prepared for this. 

They approached the elevator and he pushed the call button. They waited for a few moments in silence, Elizabeth trying to hold perfectly still so that the diaper wouldn’t make itself known now that there wasn’t the rustle of clothes to help mask its crinkling. “It’s nice to finally get to meet you.” Elizabeth said, trying to strike up a conversation. 

“We met at the sandwich shop though.” Max said. Elizabeth was getting the impression he was a man of few words and was a little embarrassed he had phrased it that way. 

“I know, but I mean actually meeting. The sandwich shop was so rushed and I didn’t exactly put my best foot forward.” Elizabeth said with a blush, remembering the scene of him catching her. 

“That was quite the scene you caused. It’s a little funny now that I think about it.” Max said with a smirk as the door finally opened for them. Luckily the elevator was empty for them. 

“It was not funny, I could have been hurt.” Elizabeth scoffed. 

“If you had spent a little more time paying attention to your footing and not me we wouldn’t have been in that situation.” Max said with another smile as he teased her. 

“I couldn’t help it. What kind of man sits in a sandwich shop looking so handsome without expecting attention?” Elizabeth shot back. It took her a moment to realise what she had said and turned a little more crimson. 

The elevator doors opened, elizabeth thought she was saved from the awkward comment until she looked at the level and saw a few amazons ready to enter the elevator with them. It was an elderly couple, hair pure white from age with just the slight signs of wrinkles. 

The woman of the pair commented first “well look at this lovely couple. Aren’t you just the prettiest girl in the world? You’re a lucky man like my Hendrick, he barely could catch me in my prime.” She said in a sweet voice to Max. 

“I am indeed quite the lucky man.” Max said kindly to the sweet old lady. 

“Couldn’t catch you my ass, if I remember correctly, it was you having a hard time catching me to.” The elderly gentleman threw in. 

“Oh hush Hendrick.” The lady swatted his arm teasingly. “How long have you two been together, you’re quite the attractive pair. Won’t be long till you’re popping out some of your own little stunners.” 

“It-its our first date.” Elizabeth stuttered out, the comment bringing images of little red haired golden eyed kids to her mind. She was fully blushing now and was trying to burn a hole in the elevator floor with her eyes to disappear. 

“Oh my, isn’t that exciting. Trust me, the fun never stops with kids. I hope you two enjoy your evening and good luck.” The woman said as the doors opened and the lady stepped out, dragging her husband with her. They could hear her comments about young love as they parted ways towards their own vehicle in the garage. 

“They were quite enthusiastic.” Max said as he stood for a moment watching the couple headed away. “I parked over this way, would you like me to bring the car around?”

“Y-yes please.” Elizabeth asked before she released his arm so he could go fetch the car. He walked even faster without her attached to his arm and he disappeared out of sight. Images of little kids with both of their prominent features flooded her mind while she stood completely still waiting for him. 

The elevator doors opened behind her and she turned to see a little rushing out of the doors at her. She took a step back to brace for impact before the leash attached to the harness around his chest went tight and stopped him from colliding with her head on.

“Sorry about that.” The woman holding the leash said as she moved to pick him up. “He gets so excited when going out.”

“No problem.” Elizabeth said. “I’m sure it’s just in a littles nature, can’t be helped.” 

The woman looked her up and down for a moment and Elizabeth was nervous the woman had picked up on the diaper under her dress. “You know, if your date abandons you, you can always come home with me.” The woman winked. 

Elizabeth blushed, it seemed Bethany had done too good of a job with getting her ready. “Thank you for the offer but he just went to get the car.” At that, there was a loud rumble of an engine starting up. Elizabeth and the woman turned to see where the noise was coming from and laid eyes on a very sleek and elegant black sports car rounding the corner of the parking garage. 

“Well how is a lady supposed to compete with that? Good luck hunnie, I’m rooting for you.” The woman said before she departed and Max pulled up.

He lifted the door and it pivoted straight up before he rose out of the vehicle. He extended his hand for Elizabeth to take and guided her around to the passenger side, opening the door for her. 

The car was low to the ground and Elizabeth wasn’t quite sure how to get in but was also worried about flashing her diaper while doing so. He luckily helped guide her down and supported her as she crouched into the car. After making it to the seat she checked her skirt and adjusted it to make sure it hadn’t ridden up any. The seating was a little strange as it felt kind of like sitting but also like laying down. 

The next problem was there was no seatbelt where it commonly should be. Instead he leaned into the car and pulled a set of shoulder harnesses from behind her back. “Sorry, sports cars aren’t exactly first date conducive.” He commented as he helped guide her arms into the harness similar to how she had watched Bethany do with Ashley. “Unfortunately they’re also not dress friendly. You’re sitting on the crotch strapped and I don’t think you’d want to ride around with your dress around your stomach.” He pulled the harness tight which made her feel like she had become part of the seat. It also reminded her of her tender nipples as it compressed against her chest and she took a sharp breath to compensate for the sensation

“I can take that for you.” He now said, eyes going to the purse between her feet that she had gingerly placed there without anywhere else to put it. 

She hesitated for a moment, unsure if he’d catch a glimpse of the contents while stowing it. He made the decision for her and grabbed it. It was nice having a bit more room for her feet in the cramped seating area but she still panicked a little but stayed silent as he closed the door. She watched him walk around the front of the car and pop the hood where he placed the bag. It was a little confusing to her but he knew the car better than her and she didn’t want to look like a fool for asking why he had placed her purse in the engine bay. 

He came around to his side and climbed into the driver seat. He did up his harness quickly and started the car again. Now it made sense to her as she felt the vibrations of the engine behind her. “Have you ever been in a sports car before.” He gently asked her as he grabbed the shifter. She blushed and shook her head no. Her clients as a nanny had had them but she had never been in one. 

He grinned a little as he slowly headed for the exit of the apartment garage. It seemed like a lot more effort to drive a sports car to Elizabeth since it was so low to the ground and he had to take a steep angle to exit the garage ramp onto the main road to avoid scraping. As he pulled out onto the road and came to a rest at a red light, first in line, Elizabeth could see out the windows to the car next to them, a couple of kids glued to the window apparently drooling over the sleek car she was in. 

“So what’s so special about this car?” Elizabeth asked timidly. 

“Oh, you’ll see.”  Max calmly said as another car pulled up in the lane on his side. 

The light turned green and in a well timed, almost acrobatic display to Elizabeth, Max pumped the clutch, slammed the car into gear and stood on the throttle. The huge engine behind Elizabeth roared to life as the tires began to turn. The harness around her chest felt loose as she was pushed back into the seat as the car violently accelerated. Her boobs seemed to want to climb up her chest and into her face with the g-force of the launch. She lost her breath for a second and had to take small shallow breaths in order to breath as he grabbed the next gear still accelerating to the next green light. 

It was almost as if the lights were timed for him even though they were practically flying. As he let off the gas a little, he commented “that’s what’s so special about this car.” Elizabeth was slightly terrified but also amazed and aroused. She was glad she was in a diaper as she had let a small amount of pee at the launch and the vibrations of the engine seemed to coarse through her body. 

Before Elizabeth knew it, they were entering the freeway and he accelerated even more. The car handled like it was on rails and went exactly where Max pointed the steering wheel as they slipped through traffic like it was a parking lot of cars standing still. 

The engine happily idled at these high speeds and the steady vibration was starting to have an effect between Elizabeth’s legs. Her hands were clenched down on anything that remotely resembled a handle but Max was apparently very skilled at this. As she let the worry of  wrecking slip away she began to really enjoy the sensation of the high speed. The pulls of the harness against her as they cut across lanes, it was like being on a long roller coaster. Her sensitive chest was only mildly padded against the tight harness and the soft fabric of the interior of her bra was doing a fine job massaging her chest with the throws of the road. 

She looked at Max as she gained some composure. His eyes were focused on the road but there was a small smile across his lips. He had a serious demeanour as he piloted the car but Elizabeth could see excitement in his eyes. He braked a little harder and cut across to an exit from the freeway. The action caused Elizabeth to slide forward in the seat. The combination of the thrill of speed, the grippy seat fabric holding onto her clothes but letting her body slide forward and pressed against the diaper, the vibrations of the engine coursing through her body, and the harness pressing against her swollen nipples caused a small orgasm to ripple through her body and she let out a barely audible moan as they came to a stop at the light. 

She panted a little and looked at him again, a devious smile across his face knowing he had accomplished his goal. “Sorry, sometimes I get a little carried away when I drive this car.” He gave a teasing apology. 

He set his hand on her thigh and looked her in the eyes. The calm, cool, collected Max had broken out of his shell and now he was clearly excited about the evening. Elizabeth was a little panicked, if his hand moved just a few inches higher he’d feel her diaper. Luckily the light turned green and he had to take his hand off of her and shift the car again. 

The remainder of the short drive went much more reasonably paced as they approached their destination. Max pulled into a very elegant looking restaurant parking lot and brought the car up to the valet. 

“Welcome Mr. Guildroy. We received your reservation and a table has been set aside in the private corner as per your request.” The valet said as Max opened his door and extracted himself from the car to walk around to Elizabeth’s side. He opened the door and looked down to her as she composed herself a little more. 

She couldn’t believe she was going out in public, on a date, wearing a diaper under her dress. He helped her unbuckled from the harness which was beyond her capacity to figure out in the moment then extended his hand to help her out of the car. She rose out of the car and adjusted her dress again, more so the top this time since her breasts had come close to spilling out in their ride. 

He guided her into the restaurant building to an elevator and up to the top floor. An Amazon hostess was waiting outside the door of the elevator and she guided them back to their table. It was secluded away from the main dining area but a large window gave them a view of the setting sun over the cityscape. Max pulled out her chair for her to take a seat and helped push it back in. As he took a seat Elizabeth commented with a sweet smile “and they say chivalry is dead.” Sitting down caused the cooled accident from the car to push up against her to remind her about it and the diaper’s presence.

He smirked a little and replied “not entirely.” A waitress brought over a menu for wine shortly after they took their seats and set two glasses in front of each of them before filling one with water. Elizabeth’s eyes almost popped out of her head seeing the prices but tried to remain calm. Max didn’t even look at the menu before ordering two bottles, a red and a white wine. 

The waitress nodded and collected the menus before departing. Elizabeth was getting the sense that Max was in an entirely different tax bracket than her. “So you’re a nanny? How is that treating you?” Max started the conversation as Elizabeth took a sip of water. 

“It has its perks. I mostly deal with trouble maker littles and tweeners. It is quite fun at times helping them become what their caregivers want.” Elizabeth said without elaborating too much. “So you’re in the shipping business, obviously it’s quite lucrative. Do you enjoy it?”

Max pondered for a minute. “It has its perks. It’s sort of the family trade I guess you could say. I don’t enjoy it as much as I do you though.” Elizabeth blushed and reached for the water again, not prepared for the blatant flirting. 

The waiter returned just in time with the wine and pulled the corks and poured them each a glass before setting the first bottle on the table, leaving the other bottle in an ice bath. Elizabeth looked at the red liquid in her cup and reached for it at the same time Max did his own cup to take a sip. It was sweet with a hint of bitterness, exponentially better than the cheap wine she got out of a box. The waitress asked if they were ready for food and Max ordered for both of them without looking at the menu. 

They continued to chat while they waited. Elizabeth was going through the wine quite quickly as Max seemed to take every opportunity he could get to make her blush. The waitress returned with salad for the table and served them both before leaving Elizabeth to fend off Max's continually bolder flirting. 

The salad was so fresh Elizabeth thought they had just gone outside and picked the lettuce a minute before it was served. She was quite hungry and all she had had today was a lettuce sandwich that couldn’t even compare to this. 

“Why would you spend so much time at that sandwich shop if you could eat like this for every meal?” Elizabeth asked. 

“How’d you know I frequent that shop?” Max asked a little defensively. 

“Oh, the server mentioned she saw you turn down a lot of women there and that I shouldn’t try and make a move to avoid embarrassing myself.” Elizabeth tried to brush it off as no big deal. 

Max clicked his tongue a little. “I’ll have to have a chat with her about butting into my business. She’s the one that’s been turned down the most.” He commented with a wry smile. “Anyways, I like the atmosphere there, it’s busy and I enjoy the bustle of people coming and going. It always leads to opportunities like this, if you’re patient.”

The food came out a moment later and the salad remnants were whisked away to make room for the main course. Elizabeth understood why he wouldn’t frequent a luxurious restaurant like this, it looked delicious but the two tiny pieces of meat on her plate looked like they would go down in two bites despite how fancy the plate was dressed. She picked up the knife and fork and sliced each piece in half to maximise the longevity of the meal where Max opted to down each piece whole. 

She took the first bite and the flavour of the meat exploded in her mouth. It was even better than the salad and she took the next bite while still chewing the first. Max watched as she savoured the bites and smiled at the food. “Pretty good right?” Max commented as she swallowed the food in her mouth. She nodded her approval when she stabbed the next piece with her fork.

“So, when did you start wearing diapers?” Max said practically out of the blue after she had put the piece into her mouth. Elizabeth choked on her bite and reached for the glass of wine and drank the remainder to avoid coughing. 

‘Should she try and pretend she didn’t know what he’s talking about, should she come clean?’ A million and one thoughts ran through her head. 

“H-how did you know?” She blushed and asked while looking down at the last piece on her plate, avoiding eye contact which she had been trying to maintain up until this point. 

“I knew from the moment I saw you, at the sandwich shop that is. Of course, you’re in something much thicker now aren’t you?” He said with a devious smile. Elizabeth blushed and nodded. “Show me.” He said calmly with the right amount of demand that she knew she didn’t have a choice. She looked over her shoulder to make sure no one was around. “I chose the secluded area for a reason, the waitress won’t come back now that we have our food until I call for her. Now show me.” His eyes were serious and calm but Elizabeth could see that excitement in them that he had had when he was driving. 

She slowly rose from the chair and took a step closer to him. Her hands had clenched down on the skirt of the dress and her face was the reddest it had been all night. He gave a nod to her to enforce his demand. She slowly raised the skirt of the dress. The slit in the dress creeped up her leg and she told herself to stop, the LCU wasn’t enforcing his commands, she didn’t have to do this but her body wasn’t listening to her and soon the base of the diaper began to come into view. 

She closed her eyes, hoping that the yellow stain of her little accident and excitement in the car wouldn’t be noticeable. Finally the full diaper was in view underneath the tights. Max was smiling widely now, the grin was a little intimidating but Elizabeth could tell he wasn’t being malicious, at least not yet. 

“May I?” He asked quietly. Elizabeth nodded only slightly and his hand moved up to cup the diaper between her legs. Slowly his fingers began to knead the padding and in turn her sex as she stood in front of him holding her skirt up for him. It was quite the sensation and soon her eyes drifted to the window and her reflection. “That’s a good girl.” He said with a low voice that seemed to enter between her legs instead of her ears. She, was, absolutely, dripping wet as he continued to grope her diaper. 

“You’ve had a bit of an accident haven’t you.” He said. 

In haggered breath Elizabeth responded “yes, in the car. I was a little startled by the acceleration.”

“Good. I assume you brought a change with you.” He moved forward, dragging his hand up the front of the diaper and putting a little pressure against her pelvis as his thumbs moved over the tapes sealing the diaper around her hips. 

“Yes. In my purse.” She replied as she closed her eyes and put a little more pressure on her toes, her ankles lifting slightly out of the heels. 

“You seem to be okay for now, it was just a little accident wasn’t it.” He said, getting her to admit it wasn’t that bad with another nod. “Are you going to answer my first question?” 

Elizabeth let out a little ‘eep’ as his arm went between her legs so he could grab at the rear of her diaper now. “S-since yesterday.” She admitted as his forearm was pressed against the front of her diaper. 

“You came into town yesterday. Did your big sister decide you needed diapers because of an accident?” He asked, leaving very little room for an explanation. 

“Yes, there was a misunderstanding and she decided to put me into diapers. I’m not allowed to really go into detail about it but I didn’t wet myself if that’s what you’re thinking.” She tried to explain but knew she wasn’t supposed to talk about Ashley’s unique circumstance. 

“So you had a misunderstanding that landed you in diapers a little less than 24 hours ago. Have you used your diapers already?” He asked, a mischievous grin coming to his lips. He pulled her down so that she was straddling his knee and facing him. The closeness of his face to hers was intimate and she could feel his warm breath caress her cheeks. With her weight on his knee, the diaper was pushed up against her, her heart was beating fast to pump blood into her throbbing pussy. His attention had her fired up and she was close to the edge. 

She looked him in the eyes and moaned a quiet “yes” as he pulled her forward, his knee rubbing against her. 

“Do you want to cum right now, in your diaper for me.” He boldly asked as his hands on her rear began to shift her forwards and back slowly, grinding his knee against her. She had to stifle a soft moan and close her eyes, his stare was so intense and his green eyes felt like they were swallowing her

Her hands released the dress she had hiked up and came around the back of his neck as she slowly nodded her head one last time. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear “then do it.” He gave one more long pull at her hips and sent her over the edge. She bit her lip to silence herself as she came. A much louder moan that would have surely alerted everyone in the restaurant what was happening in their secluded corner would have escaped her lips if not for his hand that came up and covered her mouth. Her entire body shuddered at the orgasm and her vision tunnelled a little bit. The control he had over her and her orgasm had her in throws as she was rocked with maybe the second most intense orgasm of her life, only taking second place to the trainer and messy diaper orgasm she had had the night before. 

He gently caught her and pulled her into his arms as she slumped forward coming down from the high. “Good girl.” He gently whispered into her ear. 

She didn’t know if it was the wine that made her so negotiable or him but she knew then and there that she was completely at his mercy. 

“Are you okay?” He asked softly as she caught her breath. 

“Yes” she was finally able to get out after a moment. 

“Good. Go take your seat for a moment so I can get the check.” He commanded. She did as she was told and slowly rose from his knee. Her legs were shaky and it took the support of the table to hobble back to her own chair. She readjusted the dress to cover up her diaper again after sitting and straightened out her hair. He watched the whole scene with those eyes that were pure excitement. 

He called for the check and a few moments later, the waitress came back with the check and he slipped her a black credit card which she took back to the register. Elizabeth had seen several of those black cards in her time as a nanny for the elites she served. She knew they essentially had no limit and were status symbols that could override even the most prestigious club card. 

“What do you find so fascinating about me? Why choose me when girls would be falling all over themselves just to be in your presence.” Elizabeth asked during the silence. 

“Falling over themselves, that’s an interesting way to put it.” Max teased with a smile. “I have particular interests. Most importantly you’re, how should I say this, unique. I’ve dabbled in dating but most Amazon women are after me for my power and money. I could tell you were different when you came into that sandwich shop. You weren’t carrying yourself like you were a queen above everyone else like most Amazon women do when they have your looks. You were timid and bashful, not domineering and power hungry. Most would see me and come directly to my table and demand my number but you only stole glances. That’s what I found so cute.” Max explained in his longest string of words of the night. 

“And the diapers? You don’t find it unappealing or insulting?” Elizabeth asked with a blush. 

“Quite the opposite, let’s say it’s part of my particular interests.” Max actually blushed a little. “I could have a dozen littles right now, I find them cute as any other normal amazon would but they don’t hold a particular draw to me. You give me the opportunity to have a cute partner who waddles around in diapers while also being able to be a self-sufficient Amazon.” Max explained. 

“Last question for now, I promise?” Elizabeth said when he stopped talking, liking where things were going. “What are your plans for me and us? I’m not the type for one night stands and flings. If this is to go further it’s a commitment to one another.”

“The power dynamic I find most appealing is being able to care for and support my lover in any way possible while they help support my back, to utilise our individual strengths where they are needed. You being a nanny is your natural calling to be a caregiver, it's not something I could easily do where my strengths lie with my business expertise, something I wouldn’t expect you to pick up and immediately enjoy. I find you attractive, you’re quite stunning, my default is honesty, all of my flirting so far was pure and true. I may not be able to promise you the stars and the moons but I will promise you my dedication and in the long run fulfilment.” Max said as he reached across the table, took Elizabeth’s hand and kissed the back of it. 

Elizabeth was about to pop. It was the most romantic thing she had ever heard in her life. Her ears burned and the waitress spoke up from behind Elizabeth. “Your card Mr. Guildroy. Enjoy your evening.” Elizabeth fanned her face a little to cool off the embarrassment, even though he had confessed to her in front of the stranger waitress, Max was calmly looking her in the eyes. 

“I’ll need to tell you some things then. First of all, I’m not allowed to touch, take off, or change my own diaper and I’m required to return home in one. It’s hard to explain right now but it might make sense later. I’ve had quite a bit to drink and inevitably it is going to have to come out.” Elizabeth looked at the empty bottle of red wine and the remaining third of the white wine, knowing she had consumed a good majority of that herself along with the glass of water. She wasn’t feeling particularly tipsy having a high tolerance as an Amazon but it was a lot of liquid. 

“Don’t worry too much about that, I have nieces and nephews and know my way around a diaper change.” Max said with that low voice again that echoed in Elizabeth’s ears. 

“You’re not going to let me use a toilet are you?” Elizabeth asked, a hint of submissiveness coming out. 

“As far as I’m concerned you’re wearing it. You can just let me know when you’re ready for change although I’d say it’d be best if we did it back at my place.” Max said with a devious smile. 

Elizabeth blushed at the comment. She was wrapped around his finger entirely. “What about the movie?” She asked. 

“We’re still going, you don’t have to worry about that darling. It will be nice and quiet in the theatre.” Max said knowing that she was trying to get out of the public eye for what they both knew was coming. 

“Can we get some fast food on the way to the theatre? The meal was delicious but the portion was a little small.” Elizabeth blushed. 

“My thoughts exactly. How about tacos, there’s a great shop near the theatre I think you’d like.” Max said as he rose from the table and extended his arm for Elizabeth. She definitely needed the support now as her legs were still a little weak from her little ride on Max’s knee. He kept a slow pace for her as they exited the restaurant and helped support her as she leaned into him, resting her head against his stiff arm while they waited for the car to come around.

• Like 11

I just got caught up on the story.  It’s very good for sure. For me it’s really an interesting mix between the dominating type and a sweet loving tale. That’s only the part of the story involving Ashley and Bethany with a little Elizabeth mixed in.  The story with Max and Elizabeth is almost an entirely different story. I don’t recall any stories where an Amazon actually chose to have another Amazon as their baby but I like his reasoning. 
I am looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1

Omg I'm in love, I wish I was Elizabeth, riding his leg in my wet diaper except I'd wish the waitress did come back and see me and as I'd try to get up Max would hold me and sternly tell me to continue in that sexy and dominate voice and I'd continue till I cum in my wet diaper that he has exposed more of to the waitress so it's very obvious that I just came in my diaper. I do wonder if he would have made her continue if the waitress did come back? I love how she asked about being allowed to use the toilet abd he said no. She should have clarified if he also meant if she had to poop, but she'd probably be too embarrassed, mostly because she's certain of the answer. While we understand the basics of his desires, I can't wait to learn exactly what that means in practice. Would he expect her to be wearing diapers all the time? Will he even let her wear pull ups? Is there a chance he'd let her try big girl panties? And will he keep her diapered and submissive status private or will he humiliate her in public? Not sure tacos is a good idea, if it's anything like the American fast food tacos, she'll be in a messy diaper by the time the movie is over. The question is, will she ask him to let her use the potty or not?

If you still have writers block with Bethanys and Ashley's part you can definitely just finish out Elizabeth's date over the next chapter or two, maybe three and then work on Bethany and Ashley. Good job by the way.

• Like 2

I will throw in that I get a little explicit towards the end of this chapter. Definitely an 18+ moment.

————

Chapter 19 Max and Lizzie go to the Movies

Max helped Elizabeth into the car as he had before and buckled her harness for her again before getting into his own seat and departing. He was leisurely with his driving again but still had an endearing smile on his face.

“So what does ADL stand for?” Elizabeth asked as they sat at a red light. She had been curious as it wasn’t something she was familiar with in terms of the regular shipping services. 

“Ah, it’s an acronym of an old dead language. ‘Armo Distribuo Liber’.” Max said before the light turned green. “It’s been a family trade for a couple of hundred years supposedly and has been handed down generation after generation. You’ve probably never heard of it because we don’t deal in regular shipping is the easiest way to explain it.”

“So what does it mean if it’s in a dead language?” Elizabeth asked, a little confused but also a little nervous. “You’re not in the business of trafficking people are you?”

“Haha absolutely not.” He laughed genuinely. “We don't ship anything that’s living and we have a strict policy on that. Maybe if you’re a good girl at the theatre I’ll let you in on the secret.” Max said with a hint of mysteriousness that only fueled Elizabeth’s curiosity even more. ‘I’ll be the best girl, just you wait and see.’ She told herself internally as she gave a slightly pouty turn in her seat. 

Her bladder was already starting to fill, a bottle and some change of wine was not doing her any favours. She knew what Max was expecting of her but she was still going to hold out for as long as possible in hopes that she could make it back to his house before it came to that. 

He turned into the drive through lane of the taco joint he had mentioned. It was a hole in the wall tiny establishment. As he pulled up to the window in the low car he popped the door up since the windows apparently didn’t roll down. In a language that Elizabeth didn’t know, the server at the window gave a very enthusiastic greeting upon seeing Max. He replied in the same language and they discussed something briefly before the guy was shoving a massive bag of food out the window towards Max. 

“He said you’re very beautiful but need to put some meat on your bones if you’re going to keep up with me.” Max teased a little as he handed the bag across to Elizabeth. He reached into the bag and pulled out one of the tacos and cheers it to the gentleman in the window who gave a thumbs up before Max took a bite. Mouth full of food he seemingly sang the praises of the food to the other gentleman before shutting the door to the car and stuffing the remainder of the taco into his mouth to free up his hand to drive away. 

“That was interesting, are you a frequent flyer here like the sandwich shop?” Elizabeth asked after seeing the display. 

“Not really, I helped him out a few years back and he treats me that way now matter how often I come here.” Max only partially explained, adding even more to his mysterious identity. 

“Are you sure you’re not a human trafficker, you’re quite mysterious and secretive for being someone who is above board.” Elizabeth teased as she reached into the bag to extract one of the tacos herself. 

Max smirked a little. “Yes I’m sure, and everything I do is above board. I just occasionally help some people out here and there. Are my secrets making you antsy? How about this, wet your diaper for me and I’ll answer one of your questions. If you make a messy one I’ll answer all of them. Sound like a deal?”

Elizabeth blushed at the conditions for answers. She desperately wanted to know but didn’t know if it would be worth soiling herself for it. “That’s not exactly fair, I already wet my diaper technically.” She blushed after saying it and cursed herself for how pouty and childish it had sounded. 

“I guess you’re right. I’ll permit you a question, better make it good.” He said with a smile, a bit of condescension sneaking through to make her feel small. 

There were a ton of questions she wanted answers to, it would take dozens of soaked diapers to answer them all, how was she supposed to decide which one was the most important. She guessed she’d start with her initial question. “What is the translation of your family's shipping company’s name then?”

“It’s quite easy to figure out honestly. Armo, arms. Distribuo, distribution. Liber, free. Roughly translates as a whole to independent arms distribution.” Max explained. 

“You’re an arms dealer? Like weapons and stuff, but the world is at peace right now, how would your company stay afloat?” Elizabeth said in disbelief. 

“I guess I’ll explain a little more so that you aren’t looking at me as a merchant of death or something sinister.” Max said, seeing the confused look on Elizabeth’s face. “Initially the family had dealt primarily in arms trafficking, lots of wars and stuff going on at the time. But war is short lived. So the family, with a vast network of intercontinental shipping avenues, looked at what doesn’t go away over time. Littles don’t go away and neither do amazons who care for littles. Thus, the company was reformatted and we became one of the largest supply networks of diapers and little gear. ADL as an acronym stuck though, maybe it was laziness of the founders to change the name, who knows. The name became associated with diapers at the time since that’s what was most popular before there was a huge technology boom so the company reformatted to ‘Amazon's Diapers for Lessers’ since that’s what we called anyone below an Amazon back then. So there’s a bit of family history, don’t think it was a freebie though, I still expect my payment.”

Elizabeth was a little relieved to get that back story and that Max had opened up about it enough that she wouldn’t have to wet or mess herself to get answers at his vague initial response. She was a little worried about his final threat, but she knew it was inevitable. She looked down at the bag in her lap, she had already eaten four tacos while Max talked. She pulled one more from the bag and took a bite as Max pulled off the road into the parking lot of the theatre. 

Max reached into the bag for a taco before exiting the car. As per their procedure so far, he helped Elizabeth get out and left the bag of remaining tacos on the floor in the car. He guided her through the front door of the building and pulled out his phone to scan the tickets he had purchased online at the kiosk. They had discussed the movie of choice over text prior to coming to the start of their date, Elizabeth had opted for something a little romantic and Max had caved to her desires. 

They made a stop at the concession stand where Max bought a large tub of popcorn and a massive soda. Elizabeth had decided she wouldn’t be drinking anymore liquids at this point but it was almost mandatory when going to a theatre to have popcorn and a drink. 

One final tweener stood at the entrance to their particular showing, scanned their tickets one last time then opened the door for them with a quick “enjoy.” They were still a little early but the lights were already dim, commercials were running on the screen for the time being before the movie started. 

The room was empty aside from them which Elizabeth found odd considering how popular this franchise was. It gave them the prime seating choice however, dead centre of the top most row. Elizabeth wasn’t thinking about the diaper until she sat down and felt it the padding give under her weight. If someone were to sit directly in front of her and turn around to see up her skirt, no matter if she was crossing her legs, they would see the bulky undergarment. She blushed a little at the thought and questioned herself if they should move to slightly less ideal seating just to protect her secret. 

The lighting dimmed even more as the first few trailers began to play. Still, they remained the only people in the theatre. The trailers were a little odd, they were more geared towards littles as opposed to the people that would be in the theatre for the adult rated movie they had signed up for. She figured it was more so for the amazons with littles of their own so they’d know what to expect their little to be excited about seeing soon. 

The last preview finished and the lights dimmed the rest of the way plunging the theatre into darkness. It felt like an eternity that Elizabeth sat there waiting so she turned to face Max except he wasn’t seated next to her like she remembered. She faced the screen again as it glowed to life. Something was majorly wrong, instead of a dark moody opening credit she had been expecting, colourful swirls of rainbows danced across the screen. There was a joyous background song playing but it sounded like a bunch of tunes overlapping with the occasional few words she couldn’t make out intertwined.

Elizabeth knew she wasn’t here for this movie, she was here with Max to see a romcom. She tried to turn away from the screen but her eyes stayed glued to it. She urged her body to move but it felt like she was glued to the seat. She tried to say something, call for Max but her mouth felt full. She felt her mouth give an involuntary suck and recognized the shape of a pacifier against her tongue. 

She tried to spit it out but her mouth refused her action and the pacifier stayed firmly seated. On the screen now Elizabeth recognized herself staring back. Only the image of her was strapped into what looked like a dental chair mixed with a gynaecology exam table. Her arms had several straps running up the length of the arm rest, securing them in place in a T-pose. Her legs were split apart in stirrups with an equal amount of straps giving her a clear view between her legs. The diaper the screen version of her was wearing was much larger, three or four times the size of the one Bethany had put her in for the date. Her dress had been replaced with a bright pink onesie that did very little to cover the mass between her proudly spread legs and her hair was done up in two braided pigtails on either side of her head.

The image showed a pacifier strapped into her mouth with a harness that encompassed her head. A tube dripping a pink liquid down from an IV bag was connected to it and each drop felt like it brought a new sweet sensation to her own tongue. Her hands were encased in mittens and her feet in booties, rendering her dexterity and ability to walk mute. The image altered as she stared at herself, as if she knew she was being watched. There was a huge smile on the mirror’s face and she heard what sounded like whispering circling her head but was again unintelligible. 

Then the version of herself on the screen began to fill the diaper, front and back at the same time. She could see the yellow and brown stains merging together as it spread around the enormous diaper. She swore she could feel her own diaper swelling between her legs but it oddly  felt good. 

She managed to blink somehow but when she opened her eyes. She was now staring back at herself sitting in the movie theatre’s seat. An overwhelming joy seemed to wash over her body as she felt her body push more mess into the diaper. It was almost like having an orgasm but not at the same time. It came in waves as she pushed a seemingly endless amount of mush into the diaper, each push seemed to flood her brain with more dopamine. 

Finally she heard an echo of intelligible words circling her head. “Good girl.” Repeated on end, both in Max’s and Bethany’s voices. She managed to blink again and she swapped places again back to her original seat. The straps holding the screen Elizabeth to the chair popped open and Max stepped into frame. He easily picked her up from the chair and pulled her into his strong frame. Elizabeth could swear she could feel his warmth on her. 

Finally he said her name. “Lizzie, little Lizzie, Lizzie, wake up. Wake up Lizzie.” Elizabeth’s eyes snapped open and she took a deep breath, rapidly filling her lungs. “You’re going to miss the movie you wanted to see. If I had known you’d be this tired from a few glasses of wine I would have just said dinner so we could get you home for an early bedtime.” Max teased with his hand on her thigh. 

Elizabeth looked around the dark theatre and saw the opening credits begin to play. She shifted in her seat back and forth a few times and sat up. She had been sleeping against Max’s arm. Her diaper was in the state it had been before she had fallen asleep, just slightly damp. 

“Are you okay? It looks like you just saw a ghost or something.” Max asked in a whisper after a moment and the beginning of the movie on the screen.

Elizabeth nodded with a reply. “I must’ve just been a little tired.” Her voice was a little louder than she intended for a movie theatre which earned a shush from someone sitting a few rows in front of them. In fact, the empty theatre they had entered was now quite full. 

“Be a good girl and stay quiet.” Max whispered back. The phrase ‘good girl’ sent a shiver through her body and between her legs. In fact, the effect had her so overwhelmingly horny from just a single whisper that her body was daring itself to jump over the armrest and do unspeakable things to Max. She blushed and nodded quietly though, feeling like a chastised child for a moment. 

She took a deep breath and reached for the drink to calm herself. Her mouth was dry, so dry it felt like she had been chewing on sand for the last hour. She slurped down quite a bit of the soda to re-wet her dry tongue. ‘That was such a strange dream.’ She justified in her head, still dealing with the effects the ‘good girl’ had had on her as her eyes focused on the screen. 

Every time she blinked she had flashbacks to the image of her in the chair on the screen. Her bladder was aching as well and the movie had just barely started. She knew there was no hope of getting to a toilet and her focus on the movie dwindled. Even though she had been excited for the latest chapter in the series, she didn’t really feel that interested now especially since it felt like such an adult movie to be watching on a date. 

There was a kissing scene playing and she felt a little embarrassed by it but it also sent dirty thoughts through her head. ‘She should do this with Max’ she thought, glancing over to him, her eyes lingering on his lips. They wandered down his body to his crotch and even more gutter thoughts ran through her head. She wanted to touch him and wanted him to touch her so badly, his hand on her thigh wasn’t enough. 

She looked back to the screen and took his hand in hers. The public humiliation of getting seen in diapers disappeared briefly as she pulled his hand up her leg. She shifted a little to allow the dress to slide up and pressed his palm against the front of her diaper as she opened her legs a little for easier access for his significantly larger hands. She hadn’t noticed before how coarse and rough his hand was and how it easily dwarfed her own much softer hands. 

Like before, his hand began to knead the crinkly plastic slowly. His palm was pressed firmly against the padding between her legs. His fingers and thumb slowly opened and closed with an occasional circular movement with enough force to create pressure against her clit. She couldn’t hold the flood gates any longer and released the clench she had been maintaining for what felt like ages. 

It took a moment for her body to accept the defeat but as it did there was a soft hiss muffled by the diaper and his hand between her legs. She looked at Max to see his expression at her action. His hand could feel the warmth spreading around the front of the diaper and he looked at her with a victorious smirk. His groping got a bit more aggressive as she released the contents of her bladder for him into the waiting diaper. Their eyes remained locked together for the entire duration until the flow slowed to barely a trickle and then ceased entirely. The warm, wetting padding against her soft sensitive skin felt heavenly where she had previously hated the feeling.

“Good girl.” Max praised with another whisper. With his hand on her wet diaper and the praise, her free hand clamped down on the armrest as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her body convulsed a little as the orgasm easily flowed through her body. ‘How could I orgasm from just a little praise and a wet diaper? Is there something wrong with me? Am I the depraved?’ She contemplated as she stifled a moan that would have surely notified everyone in the theatre of their antics in the back row, even if they didn’t know what was exactly happening. 

She panted quietly a little and managed to see Max with a prideful smile as he turned back to the screen. She regained her composure shortly after and returned her eyes to the movie. 

It felt like she had missed a good chunk of the movie up to this point and it wasn’t really making sense to her foggy post orgasm mind. So instead of the movie, Elizabeth found herself stealing more and more glances of Max until she was more focused on him than the movie. She wished the movie would end faster or better yet, Max would just pick her up and throw her over her shoulder like a prize and carry her out of the theatre, strap her into his car and drive her back to his place without hesitation. That option probably wasn’t going to happen but she wouldn’t mind the humiliation of her diaper being displayed over his shoulder as he carried her out of the theatre at this point. She wasn’t going to see any of these people likely ever again so what did it matter if he claimed his prize. 

Her eyes kept wandering up and down his body taking in the view. She wanted to see him without the dashing suit on, she wanted him to see her in just her skin. As the thoughts flooded her mind she couldn’t stop her hand from slowly crossing the barrier of the armrest between them. 

She wasn’t overly experienced with the opposite sex but she knew enough. Her hand landed on his leg just above the knee. Slowly her hand began to travel up his leg until she found what she was looking for. She tightened her grip a little and began to stroke up and down. He had had so much fun teasing her, it was her turn to tease him. 

His eyes stayed focused on the screen and a simple smile grew across his face. She did her best to tease him through his pants, he was clearly enjoying it since he was already so hard for her. Her hand travelled up and down the length, pausing for her thumb to circle at the end. 

Time seemed to fly and before she knew it, she heard music playing. She turned back to the screen and the credits were playing on the screen. Several people were beginning to stand and collect their items. She panicked for a moment and her hand quickly pulled away to adjust her dress to cover up her diaper. The lights began to come up but Max’s hand stayed firmly placed on her diaper, preventing her from covering up. She blushed wildly but he only smirked. All it would take was someone looking back to see them and her secret would be out to these movie goers. 

Her hands clenched at the dress and she looked down into her lap. His hand over the yellow padding between her legs felt so erotic as he administered a few new gropes to the front. She closed her eyes in an attempt to hide herself. She knew that people could still see her but if she didn’t see them it would reduce the humiliation. 

“I think we should take this back to my place, I think you’re going to need a change soon.” Max said in a voice that was above the whisper he had been using so far. 

Elizabeth let out a little squeak but nodded her approval quickly. Surely people had heard him mention her needing a change and her cheeks felt like they could light a cigarette. His hand gave a few more sharp grabs to the diaper before it moved away. She opened her eyes and adjusted her dress quickly. She saw a few people still waiting through the credits to see if there was a post credit scene but most had departed. 

Max stood and extended his hand to her to help her stand. She gratefully took it and rose from the seat. The soaked diaper between her legs sagged heavily as she rose. It had cooled substantially but it didn’t feel too terrible as it brushed against her thighs. Max picked up the drink, he had barely touched it throughout the movie but as he handed it to Elizabeth she realised it was almost empty. The popcorn bucket looked mostly full but Max left it there for the cleaning staff as he began to pull her forward towards the exit. 

She shuffled after him into the lobby where they passed the ushers and sparse remaining patrons. She wasn’t paying attention to where they were headed as she tried to keep up with his pace. She heard a door open and was expecting fresh air but was greeted with the scent of cleaning supplies. She looked up from the floor to see they were in a single stall family bathroom probably intended for amazons with littles that needed changes before and or after their movies. 

He pushed her up against the wall and leaned over her. Before she knew it, their tongues were having a raging battle in one another’s mouths. This persisted for a few minutes, her eyes were closed as she felt electricity coursing through her body and between her legs. 

She felt him take her wrists into his oversized hands and pin them against the wall on either side of her head. “You started this.” He said in his low voice that made her weak in the knees. He slowly pushed her down into a squatting position with her back against the wall. The dress had no choice but to ride up and she shifted her hips a little in order for it to gracefully ascend. Her diaper was on full display as her legs moved out to either side of his.

Her hands were still pinned to the wall on either side of her head as she came eye level with her goal from inside the theatre. His slacks were doing a terrible job hiding his excitement and his eyes weren’t much better as he looked down at her. There was lust and greed swimming through those green eyes that looked down at her. 

Just as she thought she was about to get her reward the door to the bathroom burst open. Both their eyes snapped to the tweener usher who had barged in and froze. The usher had no idea what to make of the scene in front of him as two pairs of ferocious amazon eyes dared to rip him to shreds for barging in. The only thing that moved was his eyes as he looked down at Elizabeth with a diaper on display and back to Max who had her pinned against the wall in the crouch position, clear about what was about to happen. 

Max released her hands for a moment as her cheeks burned and she looked away. He pulled out his wallet and extracted a large bill and tossed it to the tweener with “leave and forget everything you just saw.” The tweener caught the bill and after a moment of processing darted out of the bathroom. Max paced to the door and threw the deadbolt to make sure that wouldn’t happen again. 

“Where were we? Ah yes, someone was being impatient during the movie and may have bitten off more than she can chew.” Max said as he turned back around and approached Elizabeth who was still burning up from being caught. Max’s hands travelled down to his zipper and button as he approached her crouching position as he undid both. He lowered the front of his pants and  boxers which allowed his masculinity freedom to spring forward. Elizabeth was at first in shock and then awe as her eyes fixated on his length. 

“Since you’ve been such a naughty girl and had, let’s see, three orgasms already. Why don’t you be a good girl and help me catch up starting now.” Max said as he took his position back in front of her face. 

The ‘good girl’ phrase again had her nodding anxiously as she stared at his shaft in front of her face. She so desperately wanted this inside of her but knew Max’s intentions. Her mouth slowly opened and her tongue moved forward and draped over her bottom lip, a bit of saliva dripping from the tip of her tongue onto her chest. Her mouth was watering like crazy as if she was looking at the most delicious meal ever prepared. 

Max smiled as he moved himself forward. At first he only teased her, only giving her the tip as lips barely grazed the head. She returned the favour by only delicately licking and teasing back so that he’d take action. Her hands moved to her diaper, she wanted to touch herself so badly as she was overtaken by desire. However as soon as her hands came into contact with the plastic the LCU gave her a sharp reminder of her rules.

She gasped a little at the sudden shock and withdrew her hands quickly. Max took notice of this and commented “you knew better and still tried to touch your diaper, it looks like your sister has quite a bit of control over you doesn’t she?”  Elizabeth nodded a little with him still in her mouth. “Give me your hands again. I’ll help keep you out of trouble.” Max commanded with a sinister smile. 

Max removed his blazer and folded it a little sloppily before tucking it behind Elizabeth’s head. Pinned against the wall as she was, her head didn’t have much room for movement and the glint in Max’s eyes told her this was going to be quite the experience.

Elizabeth raised her hands again and Max pinned them to the wall where they were before he had released them to pay off the peeper. Elizabeth’s head didn’t have much room to retreat with the blazer and immovable wall behind her head as he began to push deeper into her mouth. Her head was pushed up against the wall as he started to feed her more and more of his length slowly with perfectly timed movements, testing her gag reflex. The first tingle in her throat had made sure her head was fixed against the padding protecting the back of her head and the only escape was forward which max timed perfectly so that forward would mean taking more of his length.

She did her best to apply pressure with her tongue and avoid his skin with her teeth as she wrapped her lips around his length and applied a bit more suction. Her tongue lapped at the soft skin around the sensitive head and dragged around the shaft as he moved in and out. She could tell he had showered beforehand but no matter how well someone may shower, there is always that little bit of musk left behind. Max’s scent was a like freshly sawed timber, probably from his soap, mixed with that unmistakable body order that is unique to everyone. Elizabeth’s nose and tastebuds could easily pick up the scent and flavor and it was driving her a little wild to have two of her sense overwhelmed by him.

If anyone was standing outside the door there would be no mistaking what was happening inside of the bathroom as Elizabeth began to get more sloppy with her application. Max was beginning to thrust deeper and deeper but Elizabeth could tell she was at best only taking half of length as it tickled her throat. Max began to dwell longer and longer at depth, depriving her of oxygen. Tears began to fall from her eyes as she gagged a little here and there and on thrusts. 

Max released her hands and brought them to either side of her head. He pinned her head against the wall as he began to give his final, long, slow pushes into her mouth. Elizabeth’s eyes had been looking up to him the entire time to gauge his reactions and could tell he was in his final moments. Her hands with not much else to do wrapped around the back of his thighs to pull him. 

Elizabeth felt a slight renewal of warmth between her legs as she released some of the processed soda she had had with the movie. “Good girl.” Max groaned as he began to release his hot cum into her mouth and throat. Elizabeth rolled up to the edge but didn’t make it over as the bitter salty taste flooded her taste buds. 

She had no choice but to begin swallowing and had to take a few gulps to contain it all. Finally he finished and released her head. He took a few staggered steps back and let out a long sigh. Elizabeth slumped to the floor in a w position, her legs could no longer support her. She swallowed a few more times to savour the flavour. She had no particular liking of blow jobs but with Max it had been exhilarating and her body was on fire. She contemplated if she’d be able to do that again soon. 

“Did you like daddy’s milk that much?” Max asked with a questioning eyebrow as he watched Elizabeth take a finger and scrape any remnant into her mouth. She blushed a little realising her action. 

“Why waste what you gave me?” Elizabeth smirked proudly. She slowly began to rise to her feet as after max retrieved his blazer from behind her head and helped her up a little. She took a few steps over to the mirror to see herself. Her makeup was completely ruined and her chest was covered in spit. 

“Next time we’ll have to have you in a bib.” Max teased as he pulled his pants back into place. “Let’s get home so you can get into a fresh diaper.” 

Elizabeth pulled a few paper towels from the dispenser and wiped away any of her remaining smeared makeup and the drool from her chest before she took Max’s hand to leave the restroom. He had opted to leave his blazer off and had it draped over his off free arm as they exited the bathroom.

Quite a few of the ushers glanced their way as they entered the lobby, a few whispering amongst themselves and snickering as they looked towards Elizabeth whose eyes were glued to the floor again. The amazon manager of the crew shooing them back to work as she glared condescendingly at Elizabeth. 

Max was walking slowly like he was taking a leisurely stroll to show off his conquest. Elizabeth wanted to sprint to the door but Max’s strong hand gave hers a firm squeeze of reassurance as she maintained his pace one step behind him like a little girl being led around until they made it outside to the car. 

Max took liberties with the harness this time around and pulled her dress up like he had mentioned before to pull the crotch strap up between her legs and tight against the diaper. His hand briefly paused on the soaked padding and the chest harness application led to a little gentle groping of her nipples through her clothes. Elizabeth was too timid to say anything at this point and was quite enjoying the attention. 

She watched him walk around the front of the car, toss his blazer into the trunk with her purse before opening his door. Her stomach gave a little gurgle and groan as it signified it was approaching time to deposit her dinner.

———

got a little carried away towards the end, blame it on “A Court…” that I’ve been reading lately… hope you enjoyed!

Edited by DL_Ash
Content advisory, context to last paragraphs
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Wow that was pretty hot.  I wasn’t expecting quite such a graphic description of their activities.  I have 4 kids so I certainly don’t mind these encounters.  I have always felt that oral was rather demeaning to the person on the receiving end and actual intercourse is more pleasurable for both. Anyway if the first part of their night went this way I might need a cigarette reading about how the remainder of the date goes. And I don’t smoke.  Great job, I will be looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Wow that was pretty hot.  I wasn’t expecting quite such a graphic description of their activities.  I have 4 kids so I certainly don’t mind these encounters.  I have always felt that oral was rather demeaning to the person on the receiving end and actual intercourse is more pleasurable for both. Anyway if the first part of their night went this way I might need a cigarette reading about how the remainder of the date goes. And I don’t smoke.  Great job, I will be looking forward to reading more. 

Sorry if it was graphic, i put a content advisory on it so it doesn’t catch anyone off guard. Idk why i feel so bashful about using common genitalia terms and try to avoid it, maybe it feels like a shortcut to just say “he put his Sh long in her mouth” but being able to describe a scene without it makes it feel more unique and visceral. Been reading some fairy smut lately and it has spilled over a little. Oral is one of those things I feel adds a lot to a power dynamic, my submissive side loves the demeaning aspect of it but also the power it puts in your hands to impress. It will never take the place of actual intercourse to the effect of satisfying both parties simultaneously but it’s one of my favorite forms of foreplay because of the aforementioned reasons. If things keep going this way you may need a pack😅. Thank you for reading! 

• Like 4

I absolutely loved it. I have a feeling Elizabeth had hypnosis used on her. Though I'm not sure exactly how. I definitely think Max doesn't mind publicly humiliating her. He's just taking it slow. I definitely don't think he's a good guy, but I absolutely love how he's treating Elizabeth. With the seat harness in place I imagine anyone looking in can see her diaper now. I bet he has a big house and a maid/nanny that will help him with the Big baby. 

• Like 1
On 11/17/2023 at 5:04 PM, DL_Ash said:

Sorry if it was graphic, i put a content advisory on it so it doesn’t catch anyone off guard. Idk why i feel so bashful about using common genitalia terms and try to avoid it, maybe it feels like a shortcut to just say “he put his Sh long in her mouth” but being able to describe a scene without it makes it feel more unique and visceral. Been reading some fairy smut lately and it has spilled over a little. Oral is one of those things I feel adds a lot to a power dynamic, my submissive side loves the demeaning aspect of it but also the power it puts in your hands to impress. It will never take the place of actual intercourse to the effect of satisfying both parties simultaneously but it’s one of my favorite forms of foreplay because of the aforementioned reasons. If things keep going this way you may need a pack😅. Thank you for reading! 

DL_Ash, I loved the graphic content.  I even sensed your personal excitement as well.  And don't feel ashamed with the lack of common genitalia terms.  There is a time and place for both.  I think your terms were great for the lustful  sexual encounter.  Bravo for being honest with your reasoning.  I loved it all.

Not to be an ass or anything, but can I bring up a point in your story that I got a little lost, and a suggestion for a recommendation?

Elizabeth raised her hands again and Max pinned them to the wall where they were before he had released them to pay off the peeper. Elizabeth’s head didn’t have much of an as he began to push deeper into her mouth. Her head was pushed up against the wall as he started to feed her more and more of his length slowly with perfectly timed movements.

Where you have "Elizabeth's head didn't have much of an"  I was left trying to figure out the "an" part.  

Also, about the head being pushed up against the wall.  That would hurt poor Elizabeth if that were the case.  Thrusting into her with her head against the wall would mean banging her head into the wall.

As an alternative, I would recommend that he either finds something to use as a cushion for her head between the wall or, that he grabs the back of her head as he thrusts into her so she doesn't have a headache before he cums.  😮🍆  🤣

• Thanks 1

I don't know if she'd get her head banged against the wall or not.  What if she just kept it there so she didn't get brain damage?  This is out of my real of experience so just a 'what if' for me.

And I'll pitch in and say that I enjoyed the level of graphicness in that last chapter.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, TellMeAStory said:

DL_Ash, I loved the graphic content.  I even sensed your personal excitement as well.  And don't feel ashamed with the lack of common genitalia terms.  There is a time and place for both.  I think your terms were great for the lustful  sexual encounter.  Bravo for being honest with your reasoning.  I loved it all.

Not to be an ass or anything, but can I bring up a point in your story that I got a little lost, and a suggestion for a recommendation?

Where you have "Elizabeth's head didn't have much of an"  I was left trying to figure out the "an" part.  

Also, about the head being pushed up against the wall.  That would hurt poor Elizabeth if that were the case.  Thrusting into her with her head against the wall would mean banging her head int

As an alternative, I would recommend that he either finds something to use as a cushion for her head between the wall or, that he grabs the back of her head as he thrusts into her so she doesn't have a headache before he cums.  😮🍆  🤣

Thank you for bringing that up. I think I was going back to add more content and couldn’t find the words to describe the scene in the moment of writing and forgot to go back and finish. I typically just spill out a ton of words then go back for details and context when I’m writing. I use Siri text to speech to read the story back to me while I’m driving to and from work since I have quite a commute(typically I shoot for my stories to be about 10-15 minutes long when Siri is set to 1.5x speed, that’s how I judge if my chapter is long enough). I even remember thinking when it got to that particular section that I needed to add more there but spaced it again because I was so excited to post😋. I’ll update the story here in a minute to make it make sense. Good catch👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, DL_Ash said:

Thank you for bringing that up. I think I was going back to add more content and couldn’t find the words to describe the scene in the moment of writing and forgot to go back and finish. I typically just spill out a ton of words then go back for details and context when I’m writing. I use Siri text to speech to read the story back to me while I’m driving to and from work since I have quite a commute(typically I shoot for my stories to be about 10-15 minutes long when Siri is set to 1.5x speed, that’s how I judge if my chapter is long enough). I even remember thinking when it got to that particular section that I needed to add more there but spaced it again because I was so excited to post😋. I’ll update the story here in a minute to make it make sense. Good catch👍🏼

I definitely like the updated chapter. I love how that boss lady looked at her on the way out. I don't really have to guess what she thought of a diapered Amazon or maybe it was what they where doing in the bathroom? Who knows. It's been very fun to read, several times actually lol.

• Like 1
On 11/18/2023 at 11:59 PM, christi said:

I don't know if she'd get her head banged against the wall or not.  What if she just kept it there so she didn't get brain damage?  This is out of my real of experience so just a 'what if' for me.

And I'll pitch in and say that I enjoyed the level of graphicness in that last chapter.

Trust me, I've banged a few heads in my time. 😂 And it always made me feel bad when it happened.  

If she was the one controlling the depth of his shaft in her mouth and the movement of her head, she would not bang her head.  With the position that she is in with her hands up and pinned against the wall and Max is controlling the depth and speed of her mouth moving up and down his shaft, she would be getting her head banged up against the wall.  

20 hours ago, DL_Ash said:

You're a very good writer.  I loved the changes you made.  Please keep the story going.  

I have one question for you.  You stated, "got a little carried away towards the end, blame it on “A Court…” that I’ve been reading lately…".  Is that a story that you are reading on here or somewhere else? 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TellMeAStory said:

I have one question for you.  You stated, "got a little carried away towards the end, blame it on “A Court…” that I’ve been reading lately…".  Is that a story that you are reading on here or somewhere else? 

Been reading the “A court of thorns and roses” by Sarah j Maas. Got sucked in by the booktok hype. I have never really been into porn persé but get me a good story and I can’t hold back.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, DL_Ash said:

Been reading the “A court of thorns and roses” by Sarah j Maas. Got sucked in by the booktok hype. I have never really been into porn persé but get me a good story and I can’t hold back.

Now, I have to check it out.  Thanks for the recommendation.  😁

• Like 1

Sorry for the bit of delay, got a little carried away with this chapter and was looking for a good breaking point. Decided to give Lizzie a break and found some direction for Ashley and Bethany and wanted to make sure you guys didn’t forget about them. I’ll give a little content warning to this one as well. Definitely some 18+ moments in this chapter and the next chapter as well whether it be Elizabeth and max or Ashley and Bethany. Without further ado, enjoy!

—————

Chapter 20

“Oh yeah? What did you have in mind?” She asked as she shifted a little in the walker, clearly getting excited for what Bethany had in mind but also because her tummy gave off a silent rumble.

Bethany stood over Ashley fully. “How about we see how far you can go?” She responded to Ashley, looking down at Ashley in the walker, she was looking a little intimidating and her question caused Ashley to raise an eyebrow. 

“What do you mean by that?” Ashley asked after a moment. 

“How far into little-hood you can go comfortably.” Bethany responded after only a second. “I know some of your fantasies, you’re not exactly good at clearing your browser history.” Bethany explained after another moment. 

Ashley turned beet red and her ears burned at the comment. “Ho-how much do you know?” Ashley stuttered out. Staring down at the mostly empty bottle and last few cheese crackers on her tray. 

“Oh, enough. Stuff you’d be too embarrassed to tell me directly and ask for openly. Coincidentally your fascinations and kinks line up with mine quite well.” Bethany explained. 

Ashley had a tear in her eye. “Is something wrong with me? For wanting this, for enjoying every second of being your little girl. I try so hard to be an Amazon and be an adult but I’ve always been drawn to my little side. Seeing the carefree life of littles as they get to play and be cared for, it made me envious. I’ve fought and struggled all my life to be an Amazon because that’s what I was told to be and how to act, but if someone were to take that away and let me enjoy my little side a bit while still respecting my amazon side, I never thought I’d find something like this.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that babe, I love you for you. I’ve enjoyed every minute of you being my little as well. I’ve also enjoyed all of our time together as amazons but you have to be fluid with your Amazon and little side as we’ve already seen or you’ll just end up hurt. I’m willing to help you explore your little side safely in a controlled environment. In fact, I’m actually excited to help you.” Bethany explained as she kneeled down in front of the walker to comfort her. Ashley was so touched hearing those words the tears almost doubled. 

Bethany blushed and looked down. “I’ll be honest with you. Would you hate me if I told you what Elizabeth did is what I planned to do to you? If I had planned to be the one doing it the whole time? That I had initially set up the whole thing?”

Ashley looked stunned and then looked down to process what Bethany had just said. “You planned that? How?”

Bethany nodded silently, eyes still on the floor in guilt. “I’m a planner, It’s what I’m good at. It took a month to get it put together. I got delayed by a week and Elizabeth wasn’t supposed to be here and I didn’t know if it would fall together as easily as I planned when it did get moving. But when things actually worked out and I tried to call her off and she didn’t pick up and sent her a bunch of text messages that she wasn’t needed that afternoon I figured she’d see them and wouldn’t follow through with her schedule for testing. It slipped my mind after we started though.” Bethany was talking a little fast anxiously trying to explain herself. 

“So the test room, you organised getting everyone out of the building so that you could regress me? So that you could treat me like a little?” Ashley asked, still trying to put things together. 

“Yes, that was the plan, to act out one of the stories you’re constantly reading. It was a little difficult, getting the timing all correct and spot on. It was a bit of a challenge but it panned out perfectly. Then things started going wrong with the cuffs and as I watched you on the changing table I became a little panicked that I would go too far which is why I stepped out. I was only planning to be gone for a few minutes, go down to the engineering department, get it sorted and be right back. But I had this insatiable drive to regress you like all those stories you read and I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold myself back in the moment. So I had to take a breather and by the time I came back, Elizabeth had already done what was supposed to be my job.” Bethany explained. 

“So, you were trying to play out one of the stories I read? You didn’t have to.” Ashley said, blushing that the scenario in the test room had felt familiar to one of the stories she stayed up to date on.

“I wanted to, it was so powerful and it gave me such a rush thinking about it. But then I saw the pain in your eyes when I came back and thought that I had completely read you wrong and was worried you’d come to hate me for setting it up.” Bethany explained. 

“It’s because it wasn’t you!” Ashley blurted out seeing how dejected Bethany looked. “I-I mean, it felt wrong that Elizabeth gotta do it first and when I saw you come in it felt like I was caught cheating on you and I was worried you were going to dump me for being just some diaper filling baby. But we cleared that up and your aftercare was so nice, how you cleaned me up and held me. I was in heaven. I wanted it to be you despite my protests against diapers, I wanted you to make the decision for me so that I didn’t have to betray my upbringing. I know it’s wrong, that I would use you as the excuse for getting to play out my little fantasies. That I would use you as the bad guy but it seemed like the only way.” Ashley said. 

Bethany looked up from the floor to Ashley now. “If you need me to play the bad guy I can. It lines up with my maternal instincts and I have quite a few things I’d like to do to you.” Bethany explained. 

“Really?” Ashley asked excitedly and nervously at the proposition. 

“Of course, I think it would be fun and we could live out our fantasies. We could treat it like role playing in a way. I’ve wanted a little but also a partner and I’ve found both in you.” Bethany said. “But there will be conditions. I don’t want to go too far. If anything has happened so far, it’s my discovery of how far I’d be willing to go as your mommy, good or bad.”

“Okay, what did you have in mind?” Ashley said as she got more excited. 

“‘Mommy please’ and ‘yes Mommy' will be a green light to continue, if you have your pacifier in your mouth, a yes nod will suffice. ‘Mommy no’ will be a yellow light, that means the pace is going too fast and you need to slow down a little, a head shake no for when you can’t speak. ‘Mommy stop’ will be a red light, we’ll stop on the spot if it’s going too far. I will stop if you cover your face with your hand.” Bethany explained. 

“What-what about if I’m…restrained… and can't reach my face?” Ashley asked timidly. 

Bethany smirked a little, knowing that Ashley had strong bondage fantasies and hadn’t pondered what to do in that scenario. “If you’re restrained, move your head in a circle, I will pause to get an understanding of what’s wrong. I will say, I hope you don’t have to use any of the safe words or actions because I have some special things lined up that I didn’t think I would get to use so early. But with Lizzie out tonight, it will give us the alone time we need to get into it.”

“What do you have planned?” Ashley asked timidly. 

“I think we will try and merge your two halves into something that satisfies both parts of you. Your Amazon side is a bit of a sex fiend.” Bethany proclaimed, causing Ashley to blush. “Your little side is timid and bashful. So we will do something that pleases both. Once we start though there is no backing out until we are done or you use a safe word.” Bethany explained. 

“Okay, I’m ready.” Ashley said confidently. “When can we start?”  

“We will start when you’ve used that diaper up.” Bethany said with a devious smirk. Ashley had a little shocked expression on her face. “You asked for the diaper trainer yet you’ve held out for so long. I know you have to be holding back quite a bit to still be dry and the trainer is going to start delivering warnings pretty soon. And don’t think I haven’t noticed how you’ve been trying to stealthily move your hips in that walker. Mommy knows everything.”

“So if I use my diaper can we start?” Ashley asked a little bashfully. 

Bethany only gave a slight nod as she looked down at Ashley. “You can’t force it though, it needs to be a gentle relaxation and release, almost like you don’t even realise it’s coming. It doesn’t do your training any good to choose when you wet your diaper or to hold out as long as you have been. I’ll be watching you and know if you try and force it.”

Ashley could sense the veiled threat in the final statement. She pondered how to accomplish her task, to let go without realising it. As an Amazon, bladder capacity and fullness was something that was frequently in the front of her mind but as a little in a diaper, finding a bathroom wasn’t even on the list of priorities. That led to the internal question of ‘what is a little’s priorities?’ 

Ashley nodded her understanding to Bethany who gave a soft smile as she stepped around the walker to sit on the couch. Ashley looked down at her tray again, the bottle and remaining crackers almost calling her. She picked up the bottle and sucked it dry before attempting to set it down. Instead, as she released the bottle, it glanced off the side of the built-in cup holder and tumbled to the floor. Luckily being plastic, it only just bounced a few times across the floor. 

Ashley scooted her walker towards it to pick it up. The biggest problem was the tray encircling her kept her from even getting close to reaching down to grab it. She hadn’t even heard Bethany get up from the couch but felt her breasts wrap around her head as she leaned over Ashley and picked the empty bottle up. She felt so small and powerless in that moment, being defeated by a simple walker tray. 

“Does my princess need another ba-ba.” Bethany commented as she raised back up, keeping Ashley in that little headspace. Ashley didn’t respond by affirming with words or a nod, instead she simply reached out with both arms towards the empty bottle.  

Bethany smiled and walked over to the kitchen, twisting the lid off to rinse it out before going to the cupboard and pulling out the tin of powdered baby formula. They kept a small stash on hand for the cases where Bethany wanted a glass of wine or two and would have to pump and dump. A few scoops of the formula went into the empty bottle and it was topped off with warm water. 

Bethany covered the nipple with a finger and shook the bottle as she walked back over to Ashley. Ashley watched the bottle move back and forth as her eyes fixated on the container. Instead of setting the bottle on the tray of the walker, Bethany brushed the nipple against Ashley’s lips. Ashley opened her mouth gratefully to accept the new bottle and gave the formula a few test sips before she really began to go after the teet. 

Ashley’s hands came up to support the bottle and Bethany let go to take her seat on the couch again. Formula was a bit different from breast milk but it wasn’t bad. Ashley lost focus as she drank from the bottle and didn’t stop until her tummy started to feel full. She couldn’t see Bethany sitting on the couch with a grin ear to ear, the sound of Ashley nursing the bottle bringing her so much joy. 

Ashley set the bottle down and realised she had drank two thirds of it in that moment. She could feel herself coming in and out of her little space as she was becoming more accustomed to it. The buttons on the toys surrounding her walker started to call to her as the formula sat in her stomach. Her hand slowly crept forward and pushed the big red button with a rooster on it. She knew what it was going to do before she pressed it but it was like there was curiosity in it to see if there was something new or realistically if she remembered what it did. As the walker’s speakers let out a musical “cockadoodle dooooo” she felt a grin forming on her face. She went to the next button over and pressed it and soon she was lost in a stream of animal noises. 

That’s when she felt the hum of the trainer. She didn’t know how long it had been going and was a little confused for a second as to what it was. She was wetting herself and she didn’t even realise it. It was such a different sensation to before as the only thing she could tell was the diaper was getting heavier and wetter between her legs. The vibrator was picking up speed as she released and she let out a little moan. She looked up from the buttons to see Bethany leaning over the back of the couch watching her, her hands were under her chin as her chin rested on the back of them. There was that gorgeous smile that Ashley loved and she couldn’t help but smile back as the trainer rocked her world and brought her over the edge panting heavily. 

“Good job princess.” Bethany softly said as Ashley came down. As post orgasm clarity washed over Ashley she realised what she had done, she had accomplished Bethany’s requirement of wetting without realising it. 

Ashley panted a little more as she blushed at Bethany’s praise. “C-Can we play now mommy?” Ashley asked bashfully. 

“Oh, I don’t think that diaper is even close to being finished off yet.” Bethany teased as she watched on for a little longer. 

“But you said we could play if…if I wet myself… without realizing it.” Ashley said as she looked down at the tray in embarrassment. 

“No, I said we could play when you used up that diaper. Just a little wetting and some cummies isn’t going to use up that nice thick bedtime diaper. If you don’t feel up to using it right now though, I’m sure it will hold out through the night and your bed wetting. Everyone knows that princesses need their beauty sleep and a nice early bedtime in the crib might be good for you.” Bethany explained, the teasing laced with the threat.

“No fair mommy.” Ashley pouted. “I…I used my diapy though.” 

“That’s to be expected but as I’ve said you haven’t used it up. And to think I even gave you some help before your nap time. That’s the problem with glycerin suppositories, you never know if one will be enough.” Bethany cooed with a devious smile. “I knew your Amazon side was strong enough to hold out but I didn’t think you’d make it this long. Hasn’t your tummy been all rumbly for quite awhile now, I’m sure if you just let that happen then that diaper would be all used up.”

“You gave me a suppository?” Ashley blushed, still staring at the tray. 

“I did, I didn’t want my little princess to get backed up after such a fun time out playing on the playground.” Bethany said. She knew why Bethany had done it, to give her the excuse for making a messie in her diaper so that she wouldn’t see it as a failed amazon but more so a forced accident. It was reassuring that Bethany’s planning skills saw that far ahead, she knew that Bethany had a much better handle on the happenings than she did and that she needed to trust Bethany fully.

“Why don’t you just go back to playing for a bit and finish your ba-ba for mommy.” Bethany said as she readjusted to her seating position on the couch. 

Ashley pushed the walker around to Bethany’s side of the couch so that she could be more in line with Bethany. She went back to playing with walker toys and drank the remainder of the bottle as suggested. The squishiness of the diaper was distracting though but not in a bad way. She was actually quite enjoying the warm embrace of the padding between her legs and she found herself fidgeting in the walker to self stimulate a little, grinding the wet padding against herself and shifting the trainer inside her. 

She was having a hard time letting go of her sphincter though. As much as she played with the walker toys, it was almost like they had run their course. Her stomach gave off quite an angry gurgle and sent a cramp through her sides. She had to commit, she told herself and began to try and release her clench. 

She took a few deep breaths and told herself it was just like using the potty to calm her own nerves. But still nothing. She really wanted to play with Bethany now, the trainer had only wet her appetite and she wanted more. She gave an internal ‘fuck it’ and began to push.

It wasn’t the same as before since the vibrator wasn’t distracting her from what she was doing. It felt humiliating to be forcing the load into her diaper and the walker was making sure it spread itself all around the inside of the padding. There was some pleasure to be had as she humped the walker straddling her diaper, similar to how the swingset had held her diaper which only added to her horny thoughts. 

As the stink began to rise to both of their noses Ashley slowed down. Bethany had been watching the whole time with Ashley’s back to her. She smirked a little as she watched Ashley filling the seat of her diapers. 

Ashley finally finished and looked down at the tray in embarrassment, she could feel Bethany’s eyes on her back. “Can we play now mommy?” Ashley asked quietly.

“I don’t think so. I think you know that you cheated.” Bethany said sternly, letting her motherly side come out. 

“I… I don’t cheat.” Ashley tried to argue. 

“Oh, and trying to lie to mommy. What did I tell you Ash?” Bethany asked, Ashley realising that she hadn’t used princess this time made her feel naughty and bad. 

“That I had to use up my diaper?” Ashley tried to skirt around the full answer. 

“And?” Bethany asked pointedly, driving home that she was in charge and upset. 

“That I shouldn’t force it.” Ashley finished the response by closing her eyes knowing she was in trouble for trying to trick Bethany. 

“Exactly, and what did you just do Ash?” Bethany continued to grill Ashley. 

“I forced myself to go… to go poopy.” Ashley said, squeezing her eyes shut tighter. 

“Then you know why I’m upset. Do you know what happens to bad girls who try to trick and lie to their mommies?” Bethany asked. 

“They… they get spankings?” Ashley asked knowing that her answer was correct but was hoping she was wrong. 

“That’s right princess. And how many spankings do you think you deserve for trying to trick mommy and then lie to her?” Bethany said as she leaned forward and spun Ashley’s walker around so that she had to look her in the eyes. 

“Um… maybe… maybe 10.” Ashley knew the number was too low but was hoping for maybe some leniency. 

“Mhm, 10 for trying to trick mommy and another 10 for lying to mommy. Doesn’t that sound fair princess?” Bethany said, her smile was both reassuring and sinister. Ashley knew that at least one of them was really going to enjoy this. 

Ashley was easily extracted from the walker and guided gently over Bethany’s knees. She knew she could stop this if she used the safe word but a part of her knew she had earned this and had to do it to make up for being a bad girl. Bethany adjusted Ashley so that she was straddling her leg with her face in her lap. She used the leg that didn’t have Ashley laying on it to pinch Ashley leg that was between her knees to keep her in position. Ashley’s feet barely reached the floor to support her in this spanking position. Bethany positioned her knee between Ashley’s legs, knowing that her knee was pressing right against the base of the trainer and Ashley’s delicate flower. 

“Are you ready Ash.” Bethany asked in her maternal voice. 

“Yes mommy.” Ashley meekly replied. 

“Do you want to count for me or should mommy help her little baby keep track?” Bethany was really good at making Ashley feel small and put her into her little space. 

“Can, can mommy count pwease.” Ashley said, not entirely sure where the lisp came from. 

“Of course, I don’t expect my princess to know her numbers past what she can count on her fingers anyways. Don’t worry though sweetie, 20 isn’t that big of a number.” Bethany said to comfort Ashley. She undid the buttons on the crotch of the onesie, letting the elasticity of the material pull it out of the way and expose her brown and yellow diaper seat. 

Ashley had fully slipped down now after Bethany’s final actions and words. ‘Was 20 a big number? Mommy said it wasn’t. But how big is 20, it sounded big.’ She thought to herself.

As the first blow landed a slew of sensations ran through Ashley’s body. First and foremost was pain. Bethany knew from previous spanking experiences in the bedroom what Ashley’s limits were and dealt a blow that was perfectly at the edge of teasing and punishment. The diaper had absorbed some of the blow that predominantly landed on her left cheek but it still stung and sent lightning through Ashley’s body. 

The second sensation was feeling the waste spread around the inside of her diaper. It clung to her encased skin and crawled up the backside of her diaper. It was humiliating, disgusting, and erotic all at the same time. 

The underlying sensation was pleasure. There was some pleasure to be had in the pain itself. Knowing that this pain was because she was a bad girl and that she deserved this punishment brought the humiliation forward. But that humiliation brought forward all sorts of thoughts as well. ‘I’m not a bad girl, I’m a good girl. I’m not supposed to cheat or lie to mommy.’ The first spanking had brought that realisation forward immediately, which meant the remaining 19 would be to drive the point home. 

She didn’t come to realise where the other parts of the pleasure had come from until the second or third smack. As Bethany’s hand came down, it would drive her bottom down and forward. This motion caused her to have a brief moment of pressure down on Bethany’s knee which in turn pushed the trainer in deeper. The fourth and fifth drove this point home, the spanking was causing the trainer to plunge in and out of her and Bethany had placed her knee as such to cause the soaked padding to rub against her sensitive and eager clit. 

Bethany was alternating cheeks with each strike to divy up the abuse so that one side didn’t become more bruised than the other. Her strikes were almost perfectly consistent, riding that edge to make sure Ashley understood this as a punishment but also would be able to enjoy it at the same time. 

“Alright princess, you’ve made it through half which means you made it through the first ten. That leaves only 10 which is how many you can count on your fingers.” Bethany said to pause for a moment. Ashley had tears in her eyes but she wasn’t crying. “You’re being such a strong girl for mommy. I want you to help me count the last ten so we can work on your numbers. Hold up your hands and put down a finger with each one okay. Mommy will go nice and slow so that you can keep up.”

Bethany delivered the eleventh with a bit more force.  Ashley was already a little numb but the impact had a noticeable amount of extra heat behind it.  Ashley put a finger down as Bethany raised her hand again. The twelfth had the same amount of force which caused Ashley to gasp a little from both the pain and pleasure of the trainer delivering a sharp and quick thrust into her. 

13 and 14 had even more force behind them and now the tears were streaming down Ashley’s face. She lightly began to sob through 15 and 16. And Bethany returned to the level she had been at for the first ten strikes. She had to make sure she got the point home but also loved that swollen face Ashley got from crying. 

After 20, when Ashley put her final finger down, Bethany pulled Ashley up into her lap and cradled her head in her chest as she sobbed. “You did such a good job princess. You took your lesson very well and I don’t think you will make the same mistake again.” Bethany cooed as she embraced Ashley and gently rocked her in her arms. 

The praise had done wonders to calm Ashley down and she was soon just left sniffling into Bethany’s cleavage. “I’m sorry mommy.” Ashley finally said after getting her breathing back under control. 

“I know you are sweetie. Mommy doesn’t like delivering spankings but it’s also mommy’s job to help teach you to be a good girl.” Bethany gently told Ashley as she rose from the couch. “Now, we need to go get you cleaned up and into a fresh diaper. And then mommy needs to get out her surprise for you.”

Ashley was carried into the nursery where she was laid on the changing table. The diaper still wasn’t really at its fullest capacity but Ashley had been through enough and it was time to bring her Amazon side some fun as well. 

Ashley laid still on the changing table as the tapes were undone and let the diaper fold forward. Bethany went to work with the wet wipes to clean up a majority of the mess quickly and then did a second and third pass to get her all the way clean before extracting the used padding from underneath her. 

“Let's take a bath together so that we’re both good and clean.” Bethany stated as she helped Ashley sit up for the onesie to be pulled off and the bra to be undone leaving her naked. Bethany didn’t have to help Ashley as she naturally clung to her side when lifted from the table. One arm supported her tender bottom as she was carried from the nursery to the master bathroom where she was set down on the floor in a sitting position. The cool tile against her warm backside felt nice and she got the pleasure of watching Bethany undress after she turned on the tub. 

Ashley was carried into the tub as Bethany slowly sank into the warm water, readjusting the girl so that she was resting between her legs facing away from her. Bethany had added some of the bubble bath mixture that smelled like cotton candy, not her favourite but Ashley always enjoyed it. 

Bethany grabbed the loofah and began to scrub Ashley’s back and then her arms. She pulled Ashley back so that she was laying against her stomach and began to scrub the girl's stomach. She slowed down as she ran the coarse loofah around the girl's chest. She slowly moved up and down her collar bones and around her neck. She knew how sensitive this area was for Ashley as a few hickeys had just recently faded there after she had discovered the sensitivity and couldn’t hold back. 

The loofah began to travel down her chest when she got the gasp she was looking for and felt the shutter her body gave. She applied less and less pressure as she approached the nipples until just the loose bundles of the scrubber grazed over the hardened points. She teased both sides for several minutes until Ashley was a squirming bundle or arousal in her lap. 

After tormenting Ashley’s chest she moved the loofah down and picked the girl's leg up out of the water and began to scrub starting at her toes. Ashley couldn’t help but giggle as Bethany tickled her foot for a minute, scrubbing between each toe and running the loofah over her soles delicately. She moved up Ashley’s leg, over her calf and then her thigh, making sure she scrubbed every inch but hadn’t gone between her legs yet. 

When she was finished with the leg, she lifted her own knee out of the water and laid Ashley’s leg down to hang over her’s and keep it lifted out of the water. She repeated the process to Ashley’s other leg, being just as thorough with her other foot and making sure not to miss an inch. She placed the leg on her other side so that Ashley was now spread open in her lap, the girl's legs straddling her own. 

She opened her knees a little bit more to emphasise that Ashley was trapped in this position until mommy was happy. The loofah began to scrub at her stomach again but not for long as it travelled south quickly. Ashley let out a preemptive moan before Bethany’s hand had even plunged below the water. 

The loofah finally found its way between Ashley’s legs and began to rub circles around her now very excited sex. Bethany finally moved up and down, slowly passing over Ashley slit, eliciting another shutter through her body. 

“You made such a good mess in your diaper for mommy, I’ll have to make sure you’re good and clean.” Bethany whispered into Ashley’s ear as she moved the loofah up from between her legs and paused. “You did such a good job during your spanking for mommy, this will be your reward.” Bethany moved back down almost painfully slow, letting the loofah explore all of Ashley’s folds with a bit more pressure. 

“You’re not allowed to have too much fun though. If you make a sticky in the bath we will have to start all over.” She moved back up, eliciting a nod from Ashley who was quite honestly already so close to the edge she didn’t know how much more of this treatment she could take. Bethany could feel all of Ashley’s breathing and made sure to pace herself so that she only edged her closer and closer to the relief she was burning for. 

She brought her free arm around Ashley, just below her breasts to make sure she couldn’t escape her little game. She held her firmly in place against her. Ashley’s head sank between her boobs and into her cleavage, from Bethany’s point of view, it looked like she had a third boob with Ashley platinum blond hair smoothed down.  

Ashley’s hands had slipped into the water and were holding onto Bethany’s hips. It seemed as though each pass that Bethany brought in either direction caused Ashley’s hands to clench down just a little bit more. One pass in particular brought Ashley so close she almost caved and released herself from this seemingly torturous event but she managed to hold strong, mommy said she was not allowed to make stickies and she was a good girl for mommy. 

Bethany herself was so aroused with the power she held over Ashley she could barely contain her own excitement. “Good girl, you’re doing such a good job listening to mommy.” Bethany praised in a seductive whisper that threatened to devour Ashley. She continued with little bits of praise, she didn’t know if she wanted to make Ashley fail or if she wanted to make this moment last for as long as possible and leave her so pent up she’d do anything for her. She made up her mind and picked up pace, little bits at a time until Ashley felt like her entire body was being scrubbed by the loofah all at once. 

Ashley couldn’t hold back any longer as the orgasm tore through her body in a long release, drawn out by Bethany’s continued scrubbing. Her body trembled in Bethany’s lap as Bethany commented “uh oh.” In a sing-songy voice. “You weren’t supposed to make stickies in the bath princess, did my silly baby already forget?”  Ashley was still riding the wave of the orgasm and almost missed Bethany’s comment. 

“No-no-no fa-fair mommy!” Ashley pouted as Bethany gave a another pass down between Ashley’s legs. Her hyper sensitivity from the orgasm almost made her lurch out Bethany’s lap had it not been for her arm wrapped around her. 

“Oh, why is it not fair? I told you not to make stickies in the bathtub.” Bethany said with a smile that dripped nefarious intentions. 

“Because… because you made me… made me cummmm.” Bethany had paused Ashley’s thought process by pinching down on her clit gently with the loofah. The sharp gasp and high pitched moan was music to her ears. 

“Mommy didn’t make you do anything. Mommy was just trying to help you get cleaned up and reward you for being a good girl through your spanking.” Bethany explained. “But since you don’t seem to listen to mommy very well, maybe an early bedtime is in order for you to help you reflect and get rid of this pouty attitude.”

“Nooo! Mommy, I’m a good girl. I don’t want to go to bed so early.” Ashley proclaimed, she knew Bethany had something planned for her and she wanted to see it tonight. She didn’t feel tired and an early bedtime would mean missing out on that opportunity. 

“Awe, how can mommy resist such a cutie? How about this, for being naughty and not following mommy’s  orders, we get you into a nice fresh diaper and put you into the LCRS. Since it was made for naughty girls, and you’ve been quite naughty tonight, it will be a good opportunity for you to reflect while sitting in the time out chair.” Bethany bargained. 

Ashley blushed a little at the thought of the LCRS cuffs she had chosen to bring home. She knew what Bethany had in mind with them and it was the same thing Ashley found exciting about the cuffs. She had tried to play off her fascination with them as much as she could, at the time it seemed a little wrong to have such a fascination with them when Bethany and her had only explored bondage a few times together. But since Bethany already knew all of her kinks from her browser history, it was practically a green light. Ashley could feel herself getting excited again at the potential. 

Her experience on the changing table in the test room was flooding her mind. Only this time Bethany would be in charge which made it exciting and not scary. Then she remembered that the changing table in the test room had been modified to work with the cuffs and theirs didn’t likely have that feature. Almost as if Bethany was reading her mind she commented “I already installed the anchor points and charging pads in the changing table. It was originally my idea to begin with. Actually, all of the anchor points and charging methods were mommy’s ideas. And they’ve all been installed throughout the apartment.” Bethany whispered the last bit tauntingly into Ashley’s ear before she began to stand up and lift Ashley to her feet. 

“We’ll just rinse off with the shower to save some time. Not that we’re in a rush, I doubt Maximus is going to let Lizzie come home tonight after he finds her surprise.” Bethany commented as she popped the drain plug with her toes. She pulled the hand held shower head down from the wall and aimed it at the drain to let the water warm up again after their bath that had taken longer than expected. 

When it warmed up again she directed the nozzle at Ashley and rinsed the remaining soap from her skin. Ashley basked in the feeling of warm water running over her skin as Bethany had her turn around a few times. Ashley eyed Bethany once she was rinsed, always stunned by Bethany’s figure. What really had her focus was Bethany’s well maintained landing strip. She looked down at her own bare pelvis and then back at Bethany’s much more mature looking public hair. It made her feel small but the Amazon in her wanted to take back some level of adulthood. Bethany was returning the shower head to its holder as Ashley’s lustful eyes scanned her. 

She came a bit closer to Bethany, their height difference put her eye level with her target. “Yes princess?” Bethany asked, looking down at Ashley who looked like she had a mission, eyes so focused she barely heard Bethany’s question. Ashley lunged forward and wrapped her arms around Bethany’s thighs. She looked up momentarily to Bethany who saw that Amazon look in the girl’s eyes, the look of hunger and dominance she hadn’t seen for a while. 

Ashley’s head plunged between Bethany’s legs and she buried her tongue in Bethany’s sex. Bethany let out a quick gasp and soft moan as Ashley’s tongue began to move up and down her slit, pausing on her clit and her mouth applying a bit of suction. She knew from the alphabet game that Bethany’s favourite letter was capital ‘H’ as her tongue began to trace the letter into Bethany’s mound. 

Bethany’s hand came to the back of her head to let her know she was doing a good job and to pull her in a little. Bethany knew she had brought this on herself after teasing Ashley for so long while they were bathing so she decided to ride out the pleasure Ashley was delivering as her eyes closed and she took deep breaths focusing on the ministrations of Ashley’s tongue on her clit. 

Ashley’s hands groped her rear and firmly spread her cheeks, massaging the flesh in her hands as she continued. She pulled herself in a little farther as she let that almost metallic flavour that Bethany had wash over her tongue. Bethany’s toes curled as the water hit and ran down her back and she quickly found her free arm bracing against the wall as her feet lifted her heels off of the bathtub floor, standing on her tiptoes squeezing her eyes tight. She took a few deep breaths as she was approaching her climax, inhaling through her nose and exhaling through her mouth. She was trying her best to delay and make Ashley work harder but she was just too good. 

Ashley had always been skilled in cunnilingus and it brought her quite a bit of joy to bring Bethany pleasure in this manor. She knew Bethany’s tells from their time together and could tell she was getting close. She upped the pressure her tongue was giving to finish her off with some very slow and deliberately focused laps. 

As she felt Bethany’s body tremble a little as the dopamine from the orgasm flooded her mind, Ashley slowed her pace a little and gave a final few suckles to her clit to make sure the orgasm lasted as long as she could make it. 

When Bethany’s feet came back down to the floor and she let a few long breaths catch up to her beating heart she looked down to Ashley. The Amazon look was gone from her eyes and more of the glassed over little look was taking over her purple eyes. “Mommy is a bad girl too for making stickies in the bath.” Ashley teased with a little devious toothy smile. 

“Well mommy did it in the shower, not the bath, so it’s okay.” Bethany justified it with a proud smile and a shrug. She loved the pouty face Ashley made when she was beaten by adult logic. “Thank you princess. Mommy appreciated that very much. How about we get out now and get you dried off for your fresh diaper.” Bethany said as she turned the knob off and opened the shower curtain. She lifted Ashley out of the tub and set her on the floor mat before she stepped out. She grabbed a pair of towels and wrapped Ashley up in the first and threw one over her own shoulders as she bent down to begin to dry Ashley in preparation for the next part of their evening.

Edited by DL_Ash
Context and descriptions
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, DL_Ash said:

I doubt Maximus is going to let Lizzie come home tonight after he finds her surprise

Surprise? What Surprise? Right as I was getting into what was happening in this scene you just had to toss this in here so I obviously had to now think about what was going on with Max and Lizzie once they got home lol. 

5 hours ago, DL_Ash said:

Well mommy did it in the shower, not the bath

That's cheating. She knows there's no difference. It's just word games, humf, Bigs and their word games and "grown up" logic. Ashley should put a bar of soap in Bethanys bottom whenever she gets the chance, as punishment. *nods thinking it would end well*

I'm not sure if Ashley is lucky or not that she didn't cum in her poopy diaper lol.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

• Like 1

This was another pretty hot chapter.  Not quite as explicit as the last but still something to get your attention.  
Not really related to this chapter. Although it was mentioned in the chapter.  I am curious about why Bethany would be lactating.  From what I have gathered, she has been lactating since her child had passed. I wonder why she would want that to continue after such a tragic event. This was all before Ashley came into her life so it wasn’t because she wanted to make Ashley her baby.