LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Misunderstanding diaper dimension story

Long, long, long time lurker. Have enjoyed hundreds of stories. I write as a pass time here and there and have recently become intrigued by PPP’s diaper dimension. Granted, I don’t know a ton about the lore and have a preference for the “self contained” amazon little world. This may be a little bold to create my own lore surrounding the diaper dimension but I like backstory. My character development skills are a little weak so feedback would be appreciated. 

Chapter 1

As the stories go, amazons were descendants of warrior gods and spent the first few centuries of their existence warring with each other. Supposedly the gods didn’t appreciate this and cursed the amazons to produce weaker offspring. This is how the inbetweeners came into existence. Still the amazons fought and a second curse came upon them in the form of littles. This curse also came at the cost of forcing amazons to develop overpowering maternalistic and paternalistic instincts for protecting these littles. 

Realistically the amazons had brought these curses upon themselves. In long forgotten history, the highly advanced amazon society had sought genetic altering bio weapons to hinder their opponents abilities to produce warriors. At the time, amazons went through extremely rapid growth, by 10 years old they were already developed enough to bear arms and go to war. Their lives were short, most barely making it to 40 years old. The genetic weapons were released on the world at the climax of the war which had sent the planet into a dark age where most technology and history was forgotten.

Over the centuries the repercussions of these weapons came to light. Amazons no longer grew as fast, but their lifespan dramatically increased. They also switched their focus from warring with each other to capturing littles to fulfil their parental instincts. Until the re-advent of contraceptives, the little population exploded and as such they developed their own territories free of amazons. In the modern world these borders have not changed much. 

The easiest way to break these people into their groups would be based on height, littles, inbetweeners, and amazons. The difference between littles and amazons was blatantly obvious in terms of physical attributes and even preferences. Littles are what most would consider children, at least in terms of preferences and physique they never really grow through the puberty appearance and mature into full blown adults. There are cases of littles being very mature in terms of profession but a majority end up as adoptions to amazons. Littles are plagued with weak bladders, shortness, and weak physiques. As such, in the protective eyes of amazons, littles, no matter the age, are mostly seen as not much more than toddlers. 

Amazons are the complete opposite. Frequently growing well over 8 feet tall, well endowed and holding every position of influence, authority, or power. They were known to be strong and organised, what most people would consider an adult. Amazons are faster, stronger, and more resilient then their little and tweener counterparts. Due to a much higher bone and muscle density, most would consider them superhuman, capable of physical feats that are far outside the capabilities of their counterparts. Amazons also had the advantage of learning faster, solving complex problems quicker, and due to their physique, worked longer and harder. 

Of course there were always individuals that were neither little nor amazon, commonly referred to as tweeners, the group that quit growing in their teen years. They had the average height differences of amazons and littles, weren’t as physically gifted as amazons but still substantially more than littles. The tweeners filled in the roles that an amazon might consider below them but still above the capacities of littles. 

Ashley was a very special case, most people would go their whole lives without meeting someone like Ashley. Ashley was essentially an Amazon stuck in a little’s body. Granted she was fairly well endowed with a shapely figure and DD cup chest, but her height stopped completely as soon as she hit 4 foot 6. She also didn’t inherit the commonly known weak bladder of littles. Most littles ended up being doomed to diapers for their whole lives and the ones that developed potty training were always just a hair's breadth away from reverting to full time diapering. Ashley was gifted with the same bone and muscle density as amazons, the same mental capacity as any other amazon, and even had a very mature facial structure similar to an Amazon. Her hair was platinum blonde which would be an adoption sentence for any typical little. The little tendencies she had acquired and figured out how to suppress were things like a fixation on sweets and cute things as well as a desire to just lounge around and be cared for. 

Ashley, being such a conundrum in the amazon world spent a good part of her schooling years being poked and prodded by doctors fascinated with her rare genetic makeup. This led to her personal ID, which would typically label her as one of the typical three groups, being printed with “little/amazon.” She had protested at the time to just be considered an Amazon and forgo the little connotation. Amazons wouldn’t let such a short one of their kind easily claim the amazon title, and she was different enough from a little that she couldn’t be just a little. In fact it was always considered a blemish on amazon superiority for an Amazon to be reduced to baby status and they were often treated substantially worse than the lowest little.  

Ashley served her mandatory two year stint in the army, all amazons had to enlist. The recruiter at the time had thought there was a fluke but Ashley’s physical evaluation put her in the lower percentile of amazon performance. Due to her size she spent the whole time behind a desk. For the most part she had been left alone, the worst that had happened was during boot camp when the instructors had especially made Ashley spend her time running and working out whenever they deemed Ashley too small to participate which was just about everything. No obstacle courses, no practice fields, no weapons training, just hours of gym time and study time. 

When she was released from service the biggest benefit was getting a full ride scholarship. With the added advantage of spending two years studying she graduated from the four year program in just two, taking a double course load just to prove her amazon blood. 

Ashley had made it, for the most part, avoiding the misunderstanding of being a little. Her figure for one typically made amazons second guess her status. Her habits, presence, and air as an Amazon always carried her through any difficult situation with an Amazon trying to adopt her out of the blue as was typical of their overprotective nurturing instincts. She had even begun pondering the idea of adopting a little herself and found them absolutely adorable toddling around in their full diapers and cute little outfits chosen by their mommies and daddies. 

Ashley’s height was her only hold back realistically in the world of amazons, as such, she had quickly climbed the corporate ladder and by 25 had her own office in the r&d department of the largest little supply company. College wasn’t hard for her and she made the transition into the real world quite smoothly. At this point she had her own apartment in a high rise and was making quite a bit of money. Her success was due to being an analog of a test subject for the r&d department. Being a small amazon, she could frequently stand in for the littles but also being an Amazon she had physical capabilities that would far exceed anything a little would ever be able to muster up. 

She of course had limits, she refused to touch anything diaper related as that was entirely too humiliating and they did have littles that played the test subject. One time she had tried little apparel testing. The little proof buttons on the onesie stood no chance against her superior strength and the team went back to the drawing board and produced buttons that even she struggled to undo while wearing the onesie. These were the tests that landed her a nice cushy office. She had to admit that some of the tests she did were a little degrading and she knew quite a few of the amazons in the building would just love to take her as their own but they had no grounds to stand on and would be depriving the company of a valuable asset. 

There was a big project coming that Ashley knew she was bound to be a part of. Cutting edge technology that would be the first of its kind and could potentially revolutionise the market. Ashley took her normal seat in the conference room for the big meeting, picking up the folder in front of her and briefly glancing through the pages. That’s when a new amazon appeared next to her and took the seat. Ashley didn’t recognize the woman but the tall amazon woman sitting next to her sent even a shiver down her spine with intimidation. It wasn’t strange to have newcomers for big projects as people bounced between departments to meet the requirements. 

Ashley’s gaze split from her portfolio to appraise the intimidating woman that had taken residence next to her as more people filed in. She was at least 8 foot 6, her tall heels pushing her closer to 9 foot tall. Her hair was jet black and silky smooth. Her figure was well defined and if Ashley had to guess her chest was pushing HH or larger and more than likely full of milk, a common thing amazons did to feel closer to their littles. Her arms were toned from hours spent at the gym and from what she could see of her legs as she slid into the chair in the tight pencil dress, the gym was apparently her second home. 

Ashley wasn’t expecting the beaming innocent smile to come from the woman as she outstretched her hand for a hand shake with “hi there, I’m Bethany.” The slight southern accent also caught Ashley off guard a bit as she reached out to shake the woman’s hand, replying with her own name. Ashley stared into the Amazon’s golden eyes with her own purple tinted eyes getting lost in the black void of the woman’s pupils. Just after they exchanged their pleasantries, the section chief came into the conference room and both broke their stare and handshake long enough to refocus on the meeting. 

“Welcome everyone. Today we will be starting a new project and everyone in this room will have an assigned role. Joining our team is Miss Bethany Merlot, she is a r&d project manager from one of our sister sites that has a vested interest in this project. She will be managing the milestones and goals. I hand it over to you Miss Merlot.” The section chief took his seat at the head of the table and gestured towards the newcomer. 

“Thank you section chief. As he explained, this project will revolutionise the little care market and will provide a bevy of new opportunities and options in the tech sector. With the introduction of smart devices, there is not a whole lot of integration of smart little care. The goal of this project is to bring new options and devices to market that will allow parents to care for their littles from their phones. In each of your portfolios is a draft of individual roles as well as some rough drafts of items that we would like to bring to market.” Bethany gestured to everyone to flip through their folders and find their roles and get an understanding of the proposed product line. 

Ashley had to admit that the advent of smart devices for littles was a pretty good idea. She would dive into the proposed devices when she got back to her desk but wanted to see what her role was first. She flipped through the documents to find the list to see that she was in her typical role, data collection and testing. She thought for a moment that there were a few eyes glancing her way but didn’t think much of it. 

Bethany took her seat again and the section chief concluded the meeting with a few more words of encouragement before people started to rise to leave the room. Ashley wasn’t in any rush to get back to her desk and began to scan a few of the proposed devices. Some of them seemed a little outlandish for their schedule but she figured about 60% would be ready by the deadline. 

Ashley hadn’t noticed but Bethany had stayed behind with her until the room was empty when she herself broke from trance of glossing over the portfolio. “Oh, sorry, I didn’t realise you were still her” Ashley blushed a little as she looked up to the remaining amazon. 

“It’s okay, it’s exciting stuff isn’t it?” Bethany said as she herself rose, towering over Ashley even more. “Would you mind showing me the way to the r&d department? I’ve been told my office will be next door to yours.”

Ashley obliged and shared a little small chit chat as she lead the way. Ashley had to admit that Bethany was very attractive, and her presence was incredible. She had a very reassuring vibe that put her at ease and she lowered her guard quite a bit on the walk. Most times Ashley would be a bit intimidated by the presence of a new amazon since she always had to gauge what their intentions for her would be. 

“It is quite unique you know, I’ve never met an Amazonian little before.” Bethany said as they boarded the elevator. “That’s the typical reaction” Ashley said as she leaned against the back wall. “It is extremely rare to have an Amazon stuck in at least the height factor of a little but that’s about as far as the similarities go” Ashley said with a smile. Ashley knew she was a unique case that peaked people’s interest in her but it was understandable. Difference from the norm always attracts attention and she had learned to live with it. 

The elevator arrived at their floor and Ashley gave Bethany a quick tour of the lab, showing some of the test equipment and ending with delivering Bethany to her office next door to her own. Bethany already had a large stack of boxes piled in the office, more than likely her personals delivered during the meeting. Ashley excused herself to her office to get to work and get a grip on the new product line. 

After a few hours of making lists and roughing out some test procedures she pulled off her reading glasses and leaned back in her chair with a little sigh. It was just about time to call it for the day and she stood from her desk to stretch. After grabbing her purse she headed out the door and saw that Bethany’s office door was still closed. The lab was empty for the most part save a few stragglers that were wrapping up. 

Ashley turned to Bethany’s door and gave a few light knocks before hearing “yes, come in.” Ashley turned the handle and entered to see Bethany pumping. Immediately she cast her eyes to the ground and blushed with a quick apology “sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you.” Bethany responded quickly seeing the girl’s embarrassment “it’s okay, it’s all natural for women. I’m quite used to it. I may not have a little yet but I wanted to be ready just in case I came across the right one. It is a bit of a pain to have to pump 3 or 4 times a day but it will all be worth it in the end.” Bethany explained. 

“I see, I was a bit curious” Ashley unintentionally paused “if you had a little that is, not if you were lactating” Ashley clarified blushing a bit more. She didn’t know what it was about Bethany that made her feel so awkward and out of place but she also felt comfortable around her. “I’m headed out by the way” Ashley blurted out trying to fill the silence of the room with only the pump whirling on the desk. “Would you like to come to the bar with me? It is Friday after all and we typically celebrate a little before a big project gets fully underway since we’ll more than likely be too slammed with work to get much more than time to go home and sleep.” Ashley explained. 

Bethany had a slightly intimidating look across her face for a brief second before that big bright smile came back and agreed to come out once she was finished. Ashley nodded with a smile, excited to have a new coworker to go out with. She turned to leave Bethany’s office only for Bethany to call her back with “why don’t you stay for a couple minutes. I’m almost done and it shouldn’t take long to finish up.”  

Ashley paused for a second, hand still on the door knob, not sure if she should accept the offer while the other woman was in the middle of something that was typically best done in private. “If it’s alright with you I guess I could stay and keep you company” Ashley said as she turned back around and headed for the chair opposite Bethany's desk. At the same time Bethany disconnected the pump from her left side and pulled the maternity bra back in place before switching to the other side and exposing her other breast. Ashley stared for probably too long at the phenomenal chest Bethany had. Perfectly shaped, perky, and beautiful rosey nipples adorning her pure white mounds. Bethany feigned ignorance of Ashley’s staring as she swapped in a fresh empty bottle. 

“So, what do you think of the projects?” Bethany asked, breaking Ashley’s trance. “I think there is a lot of opportunity to help a lot of caregivers and littles in the process,” Ashley said. “Good, I think it’s an Amazon's duty to provide the best care they can to littles” Bethany said after the cup was positioned on her breast. Bethany let a little gasp as the milk began to flow. “Sorry, pumping sometimes can be quite the sensation and it doesn’t help that the prescription for producing milk makes me so much more sensitive.” Bethany said. “Sorry if I may be too bold but do you perhaps have a little you care for?” Bethany asked. 

It was a little bit of a touchy subject for Ashley, she flip flopped between wanting a little of her own but at the same time liked the carefree life she was living without the responsibility of taking care of a little with all of their diaper changes and maintenance. This might be another area where her little tendencies flared, battling her amazon nurturing tendencies. “I don’t but I have contemplated it heavily. They’re just so adorable all diapered and dressed up that you just can’t help wanting one of your own. Maybe I’m still a bit too young though to be taking on that responsibility.” Ashley explained. 

“I totally understand. Seeing their big diapered butt as they toddle around is just to die for. Makes you sometimes kinda wish you could be as carefree and innocent as them. Use the bathroom whenever and wherever you want while being coddled and cared for unconditionally.” Bethan said, laying back a bit more into the chair. The mention of using the bathroom reminded Ashley’s own bladder that she had skipped her traditional bathroom break before leaving work and could feel the first pangs of needing to go. 

It was only a couple more minutes for Bethany to finish up. Ashley was surprised to see that she had filled another whole bottle. A quick mental maths and Ashley realised Bethany was producing 6-8 full bottles a day, she figured she was probably selling the surplus as was fairly common amongst producers and didn’t know if Bethany would actually enjoy going to a bar since it would taint her supply. Ashley was again in a trance as Bethany began to clean up and reorganise herself. 

“Would you like to try?” Bethany asked. Ashley’s mind quickly raced to drinking Bethany’s milk. Part of her was appalled by the idea but the little in her was eager to say yes. “Um?” Ashley paused for a second trying to think of a reasonable response. “Come on, it’s kinda fun” Bethany said as she held up the pumping cup. Ashley relevelled her thinking process to pumping herself, internally scolding herself for thinking about drinking Bethany’s milk. Bethany pulled out the second cup attachment to dual source the pumping process with “typically I only do one at a time since it’s a bit cumbersome to have both attached at the same time. Besides you got to see me pumping and if you plan on having your own little someday you should at least have some experience with it.”

Ashley was hesitant but as Bethany stood with that innocent bright smile again Ashley knew she wouldn’t be able to say no. “You know, even without a hormone prescription you could end up lactating if you just pump a few times a day, the female body reacts to nursing and just starts producing on its own. I was just a bit impatient and didn’t want to wait,” Bethany explained as she approached Ashley. “Come one, open up” Bethany prodded, holding one of the cups in each hand. 

Ashley’s hands moved to her blouse and slowly began to unbutton the shirt until her bra was showing. Luckily she was wearing one of her more elegant bras with a front clasp. She looked back to Bethany momentarily who gave an approving nod to encourage Ashley to continue. Ashley undid the centre clasp and let the bra fall away. A little bashful, she covered her chest with one arm before Bethany scooted a little closer and held up the cups. “It’s okay, we’re all girls here, nothing to be shy about.” Bethany reassured. 

Ashley moved her arm away and exposed herself to Bethany who now positioned a cup over each nipple. “You have such beautiful nipples, I’m sure if a little saw them there wouldn’t be any way to pry them off of you” Bethany commented before flipping on the pump Ashley just blushed crimson red at the comment as the pump began to work. The sensation was a bit strange at first but feeling the suckling motion at each teet in alternating unison was quite pleasing. Ashley felt herself give in a little and let out a small gasp. Bethany looked quite pleased and stood back up to look down at Ashley who was enjoying the sensation of a warmth building in her stomach and moving down. This is when it clicked with Ashley, she was attracted to Bethany, she was so powerful and demanded attention that Ashley had never felt before. She wanted to make Bethany happy by whatever means necessary. 

“See, I told you it was fun, how does it feel?” Bethany asked. “It’s a bit strange but at the same time it feels a bit erotic” Ashley replied. “I know right, it’s quite the sensation but it kinda dulls out after a while and after doing it for so long” Bethany said. Ashley knew Bethany was excited to have someone to share this with and Ashley was excited to be the one. They continued the conversation through the process as Ashley sat in the chair being dry milked for quite a bit longer than either of them realised. Neither of them really realised the time until it became apparent that the office was getting dark with the setting sun. 

“Shoot, we should have probably stopped a bit ago” Bethany said, flipping the pump off. Without the pump the cups fell away from Ashley's chest. It was only then that she realised how engorged her nipples had become from the suction. She moved her hand up to cover her chest again as Bethany looked down at her. “Sorry hun, I lost track of time, it’s usually a bit much to go for long.” Bethany said. Ashley was gonna brush it off like it wasn’t a big deal but as her hand grazed her own nipple a tingling sensation shot through her body causing her to wince a bit. “Yeah, I was afraid of that. If you go too long it makes you really sensitive.” Bethany explained. “Here, I have some cream for this, it’ll help reduce the swelling.” She moved back around to her desk drawer and pulled out a tube of ointment. 

Bethany twisted off the lid and squeezed a dollop on her finger before. “Sorry, creature of habit,” she set the tube down on her desk and reaching for the Kleenex box. “It’s okay, could you… you can apply it” Ashley said without thinking. Bethany raised an eyebrow momentarily and then approached ashley. “I’m more than willing to help out. It’s going to be a bit cold so brace yourself.”

Bethany reached forward and delicately smeared a dollop onto the tip of each nipple to distribute the larger wad. She brought both hands forward and began to massage the ointment in. Ashley was horny to begin with but with Bethany gently kneading both of her breasts, occasionally rolling her nipples between her fingers, Ashley couldn’t help but let out a little moan. Bethany looked pleased at the reaction and that beautiful smile came out causing Ashley to blush even deeper and turn away. 

When Bethany decided the lotion was worked in enough she stood back a bit and let the slightly disappointed Ashley straighten herself out a bit and put her top back together. “It’s quite strange, I’m sure you’re used to it by now, the waging war of amazon and little, but it’s so weird not knowing what I want. Part of me wants to take you home right now and have our ways with each other in my bed and part of me just wants to swaddle you up and tuck you into a nice comfy crib "Bethany said as Ashley did her buttons up. “I have that effect on people, personally I’d prefer the latter. I have never really felt little, I drink my coffee black and don’t really like sweets or bright colours. Once and a while a little urge might pop up but I’ve never embraced it, the amazon instincts automatically suppressing any of those desires but I think that’s just how we’re built.”

“Oh, so you’re not opposed to the idea of coming back to my place?” Bethany said with a devious little smile that made Ashley turn the deepest shade of red yet. “It’s unfortunate that my place isn’t exactly set up yet tho, just coming into town I haven’t had many opportunities to unpack and get organised. How about this? What if we continue this once I get unpacked. Instead of going to bars on fridays we could have a little rendezvous at my place to unwind. We’ll have to keep it strictly professional at work. I’m sure neither of us would enjoy the office gossiping behind our backs about our relationship status and we both could clearly use a little de-stressing. Does that sound suitable to you?” Bethany took the reins knowing exactly what she wanted and it was an appealing offer. Ashley hadn’t had any meaningful relationships before and she knew Bethany was special. 

“That sounds like a good idea” Ashley said, only pondering for a moment and pulling out her phone. “Let’s exchange personal numbers, that way we can keep in contact.” Bethany pulled out her phone as well and they exchanged numbers on the spot. 

————

I have up to chapter 4 written, just have to proof read them. I’m contemplating writing 2 different endings and maybe a “continuation” for chapter 5. Essentially a “fair” happy ending and an “unfair” ending. Often times I want my cake and to eat it to, we’ll see. 

• Like 6

I absolutely love this story. 

3 hours ago, DL_Ash said:

In fact it was always considered a blemish on amazon superiority for an Amazon to be reduced to baby status and they were often treated substantially worse than the lowest little

My favorite part lol. I wonder what an Amazon has to do to get reduced to baby status? Is it just for breaking the law or certain laws? Maybe having an accident? Maybe simply having a diaper fetish might doom an Amazon to baby status. Wonder what an Amazon being reduced to baby status entails? Is it like medical/hypnotic regression or simply being put in a center that trains them to act like a baby or toddler till someone adopts them? I'm curious to see if we get to see any Amazons reduced to baby status, or one getting reduced to baby status.

I really like the Amazon in the body of a Little idea. I wonder if there's any Littles in an Amazon body? The possibilities you could do with this story is outstanding.  Good work. 

• Like 1

Chapter 2 came together pretty quickly. So I figured I’d get it up. 
————

Chapter 2

The next few months were a complete rollercoaster for Ashley. She ended up spending much more time at Bethany’s apartment than either of them would actually admit. After a few months, Bethany asked if Ashley would like to move in with her. Ashley agreed almost before Bethany could finish the question. It would be mutually beneficial, combined they would be able to care for a little and Bethany already had a nicer apartment. 

Ashley had also helped Bethany set up her nursery in the apartment, dozens of shopping trips of picking out adorable outfits and stockpiling every type of diaper known to amazon. Not to mention they enjoyed each other's company, both for living and working as well as in the bedroom. 

Ashley packed up her apartment in a week and broke her lease to move in with Bethany. She really didn’t have all that much looking at the small moving truck she had rented, barely half full. After getting rid of the duplicates of stuff Bethany already had on online markets, she was really only left with clothes, some keepsakes, and some other minor things. She had questioned if she was moving too fast with her but didn’t see any reason not to, she wanted to lock it down. They hadn’t made anything openly official but people at work could put 2 and 2 together seeing them arrive together, using the same scented shampoo, for the most part everyone was happy for them save for a few guys who were jealous Bethany didn’t swing their way. 

In that time frame they had made great strides on the project and were down to the last few ticket items that had to be perfect. Ashley and Bethany were both quite proud of the products they had successfully developed in such a short time frame. Ashley’s role in data collection and testing had gone smoothly. She hadn’t needed to partake in any serious testing, mainly just strength and durability testing but the pair of littles they had did a majority of the testing. In all reality this was one of the smoothest sailing projects she had had so far. Ashley had to attribute that to Bethany who maintained the perfect balance of strict scheduling with adequate timing. 

Of course no product launch goes absolutely perfect. Nearing the final stages Bethany came into Ashley’s office and closed the door behind her. “We need to talk Ash.” Bethany said. Ashley was nervous all of a sudden, nothing good ever came from that sentence. “If this is about the dishes this morning I will do them first thing when we get home tonight.” Ashley said. “What?” Bethany said quizzically, followed by a brief chuckle realising the tone she had set “this isn’t about that at all, it’s about work. The littles we had scheduled to come in today both came down with the flu and won’t be in for at least a week.” Bethany said. 

“That’s terrible. I hope they’re okay” ashley said as she straightened up a few papers on her desk. “They should be. But the problem is, if they’re out for a week it’s going to put us behind schedule drastically, it will snowball into at least a months setback, maybe more” Bethany said. Ashley could see the worry on her face. “It will be alright, maybe we can ask one of the others here if we can pull their little from daycare for the day to finish up” ashley stood up from her desk to come over to Bethany to reassure her. “That’s the problem. That bug seems to have taken out 50% of the daycare and due to the impact this project will have on the market the confidentiality agreement doesn’t allow for anyone to partake in testing unless they are directly associated with this department. There’s only a handful of staff in this department with littles of their own and all of them came down with it.”

“Shit,” Ashley said under her breath. “So what are we going to do then?” Ashley asked, relying on Bethany to have already come up with a solution. “Well this is the part we needed to talk about” Bethany said. “There is still, technically speaking, a little here.” It took Ashley a second to figure out that Bethany was implying her. “I guess I could step in, it’s not like I haven’t taken part in product testing before” Ashley said. “Well you may not like this test is the thing” Bethany explained, starting to get to the crux of the problem. “The test  is for the restraints, it’s one of the last products to test.”

Ashley knew what she was talking about. They had discussed the restraints before at home. They were meant for unruly littles as a means of discipline and aid for the parents. They were a highly sophisticated set of cuffs and bands. Internally they were strong electromagnets that could be controlled to almost any position or configuration. Ashley knew what the test procedure was for them, she had written it herself. For a true little it wouldn’t be anything out of the ordinary but for Ashley it might as well be torture. 

It took Ashley a moment to think about the request to be the test subject. Typically she didn’t deal with finished or near finished products when she was a part of the testing, only the critical components. The restraints in question were just about complete, this testing would be the final stage before going into production. “If you’d like I can dismiss the other test engineers so it’s just you and I. I should be able to record the data easily since your test plan is so thorough” Bethany added to try and reduce any potential humiliation and accomplish the task. 

“I’ll do it under the condition that you’re the only one that witnesses the testing and that we stop whenever I say stop” Ashley caved seeing Bethany’s perfectly honed pouty face. “Perfect, I’ll go set up the test area and shew away any stragglers. It’s all going to be alright, we’ll blow through this and worry about other projects later” Bethany said with excitement before exiting Ashley’s office. Ashley plopped back down into her chair a little worried about what she had signed up for but knew Bethany would handle the situation with ease. If Ashley had to admit, Bethany was far more capable than just being a r&d department project manager. 

Ashley wrapped up a few more things while she waited for Bethany. After half an hour or so she got a text from Bethany. “Test room 3 is all ours, hurry over when you’re ready.” It was already getting pretty late in the day and it was friday so there wouldn't be too many people left in the office. Ashley knew Bethany was going to clear out the room but stepping out of her office there wasn’t anyone left in the lab. It was like a ghost town, Ashley wasn’t expecting Bethany to clear the whole floor just to get this test done with. She shut her office door and moved over to the test room. 

Ashley gave a light knock on the door to let Bethany know she was there. The door exploded open with Bethany’s excitement as she looked down at Ashley and exclaimed “let’s get this show on the road, I had the others take off early to get this done.” Ashley was still a little nervous but Bethany’s excitement was a little contagious and eased her worries a bit. “What’s got you so excited?” Ashley jokingly laughed. “I would be lying if I told you I hadn’t thought about using some of this little gear on you as you know. This will be fun, think about those times we had with the cuffs and… stuff in the bedroom. This is the same thing, just more advanced.” Bethany exclaimed. 

Ashley blushed deep red recalling the memories of what Beth had mentioned. “So what do we need to do first?” Ashley said, trying to change the subject. “Well we have to get the LCRS cuffs on you first it’ll be easier without your clothes on. Can you strip for me, or would you like mommy’s help?” Bethany teased watching as Ashley turned crimson again. “I… I can manage on my own, thank you.” Ashley said defiantly. “Well hurry up, we don’t have all day” Bethany shot back as Ashley reached for the zipper on the side of skirt and began to slide it down. Her top followed, she had left her blazer in her office so she began to undo the buttons of the dress shirt. Soon it followed her skirt on the floor. 

Bethany stood with a mischievous grin, watching Ashley undress. She loved seeing her in just her lingerie. A lacy black bra with matching panties and garter to hold up her pantyhose, still in her low professional heels, the girl was super attractive. “Shoes, hose, and garter too. It will make it easier.” Bethany commanded when Ashley paused in her just her undergarments. She rolled her eyes with a quick “I know, figured you’d want to take in the sight though.” Ashley shot back striking a sexy pose for bethan before removing the aforementioned articles. 

“Alright, let’s start with the base model and we’ll add on from there.” Bethany said moving over to the armoured waterproof case that the sample products were in.  She undid the latches on the case and opened the lid. The base model cuffs were extracted from the case and Bethany held up the four pink plastic cuffs. She took a few steps towards Ashley, her swaying hips and dominant pose was really starting to affect Ashley. “Are you ready, just remember you can ask to stop whenever it becomes too much.” Bethany said as she opened the first cuff. 

Ashley nodded that she was ready and held out her hands. Bethany slid the cuffs around each of her extended wrists and snapped them closed. They gave a small chime to confirm they were locked. Bethany moved down to her ankles next and snapped the remaining two cuffs around each ankle. They gave the same chime and began their startup process. Inside each cuffs was something similar to a medical blood pressure cuffs. They inflated to the point of being uncomfortable then backed off. This would ensure the cuffs didn’t slide up or down the arms of the wear and had a secure connection. 

“Alright, how do they feel, not too tight or too loose right? There’s only a limited number of things this set can do on its own. Let’s try out the first configuration.” Bethany said as she pulled out her phone and pushed a button. The cuffs immediately felt attracted to each other. It took quite a bit of strength to fight back against the magnetic attraction but inevitably the cuffs pulled themselves together. Now that both wrists were pinned to each other Bethany began asking the data collection questions. “Do you think you can pull your wrists apart?” The answer was a resounding no, even with all of her strength, she wouldn’t be able to pull them apart. 

“Next configuration,” Bethany said, pushing another button. Now her ankles snapped together and she was left to teeter on her feet. With her hands bound together at the wrist she couldn’t put her arms out to balance herself. Just when she started to fall over Bethany caught her and lowered her to the floor. Similar questions to her wrists restraints were asked before Bethany gave another “next configuration” notice. Her wrists released themselves from each other only to be pulled down towards her ankles. The strong force caused her to bend to the cuffs' will and she had to pull her knees up into her chest to accept the new configuration. She turned her head to the side to rest her cheek on the floor to get comfortable in this new restraint mode. Her wrists were now attached to her ankle cuffs and the position inherently forced her ass up into the air to display herself in a very compromising position.

Ashley turned beat red at the position as Bethany began to circle around behind her. “This is the spanking/punishment position. It would be so easy to turn that cute butt of yours nice and pink, maybe slip in some suppositories before diapering you for an early bedtime.” Bethany teased. Ashley wasn’t taking it as a joke however and became instantly terrified, she had no way to escape or fight back, she was at the mercy of Bethany. When she felt the sharp stinging smack of a hand on her rear she let out a quick yelp. “I couldn’t resist,” Bethany teased some more. “Can we just move on please?” Ashley said knowing there was still quite a bit of work to be done and trying to progress past this compromising position. Fewer questions were asked for this position and Bethany gave the que for the next configuration

Ashley’s ankles separated but her wrists were still attached to her ankles. Bethany rolled her over onto her back and Ashley had to hold her legs in the air over her head. “This is the changing position, wouldn’t be too difficult to slide a nice thick diaper under your bottom and get you taped up.” Bethany started the teasing again. Ashley blushed a new shade of red at Bethany’s jokes. “Can we please move on, I obviously can’t escape any of this.” Ashley said, trying to get it over with. “Well that was the last configuration for the basic set. I say since it’s so successful we skip right over the advanced set and go straight to the premium set to save some time. It will do everything the advanced set does and then some. We can just blitz through the advanced set questionnaire while we do the premium.” Bethany reasoned, realising this wasn’t exactly Ashley’s preferred job.  

Bethany pulled out a case that was four or five times the size of the first case that held the basic set of cuffs. She popped the latches and lifted the lid to reveal the premium set. The cuffs were a little more elegant in design, instead of being solid pink plastic, they incorporated polished steel bands and anodized pink aluminium over the generic plastic. They were a little more sleek but wider in terms of band size. There were little rhinestones as elegant touches around the circumference. Ashley knew there were added features in these cuffs and the set was much more complex. Bethany pulled out her phone again and pushed a button, the cuffs Ashley was wearing deflated, clicked open, and fell to the floor. 

Bethany beckoned Ashley closer to the case with a cute little smile and simple come here wave. Ashley bashfully moved over to Bethany’s side and looked a little more closely at the contents of the case. She noticed there was another slightly larger case under the table but didn’t read into it much. “Alright let’s get this going, it’s pretty much the same procedure, just a few more additions to be made.” Bethany said as she began to pull the prototypes from their foam slots. 

Again, a set of wrist and ankle cuffs were applied but this set also had quite a few more addons. Attached to Ashley was a set of thigh cuffs that wrapped around the meaty part of her thigh, they were honestly a little tight without being inflated but that was a given since they were designed for true littles that were much more petite in frame. Following the thigh cuffs were a set of arm cuffs that attached just above the elbow, locked with the common little chime. Bethany did the same thing with a set of cuffs that attached above and below the knee. 

The finishing touches was a belt that wrapped around her chest below her breasts. It had a few straps that ran in an X configuration to a lower harness belt that wrapped around the base of her rib cage. It was more a vinyl material and it was studded with what Ashley assumed were fake jewels. A little childish to Ashley’s eyes in terms of appearance but it also looked a little mature with her breast droopped over the top belt. 

The final touch was a wide, stiff collar that was wrapped around her neck. Ashley didn’t really see it coming as Bethany moved a little quickly to get it on her. It was about three inches tall and followed the curves of her collarbone and chin angles. She knew it was the main control unit but it felt a little restricting. Bethany looked her up and down and gave a nod of approval and a smile that looked like she could devour Ashley. Ashley couldn’t lie that she was getting a little horny with her lover looking down on her with such a dominant smile. 

“You should really see yourself” Bethany said as she held up her phone and snapped a picture. “Hey! you better not show that to anyone” Ashley blushed realising she was naked aside from the restraints. “Only for my eyes and yours sweetheart.” Bethany said as she flipped the phone around to show Ashley. Ashley turned crimson at the picture. She looked so innocent in the photo, looking up at the camera as she was caught off guard by the sudden picture. She noticed now that the collar had princess scrawled out in cursive rhinestones on the front. 

“That’s why you were moving so fast huh?” Ashley protested. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Bethany shot back feigning ignorance. “It says princess on the front of the collar, you know I hate little pet names like that” Ashley stomped her foot to show her sign of protest. “I know but it couldn’t be helped. There’s only one of these deluxe sets produced at the moment. The reward for the testing was to receive the tested product at the end. The mommy of the little that was going to be doing the testing that dropped out wanted it customised. Technically speaking, since you’re the tester now, this set is ours.” Bethany explained timidly trying to diffuse Ashley’s anger. “Well I don’t want them, so you can just give them to that other mommy when we’re done with the testing.” Ashley said letting the anger subside. “Aw, but it’s so cute and sexy and I’m sure we could have a ton of fun with them… in the bedroom. Besides, they’re going to be ridiculously expensive when they come out onto the market. And theoretically we could gain some more test data at home with them, you know see the real world application, maybe even find another market to apply them to.” Bethany tried to reason. 

Ashley didn’t really have much room to reject with Bethany’s sound logic. “Fine, can we just get through the testing and get this stuff off me” Ashley said blushing at the idea of Bethany having her ways with her at home, restrained by these cuffs, maybe she was right that there could be a secondary market. “All right, let’s get going then. We’ll start with…” Bethany started but trailed off. “What is it?” Ashley said. “Well it looks like someone left them on and the batteries are running low. Maybe we ought to start the testing with testing the charging method so we don’t run out of battery during the other tests.” Bethany said. 

“Sounds logical to me, it has quick charge so it should only take about 15 minutes to be fully charged.” Ashley said, responding to Bethany. “Alright, it might be a little awkward though for you. You know how they charge right?” Bethany said. “Of course, they have a proximity charger. They just magnetically connect with the charger. Glad we got away from cable charging, could you imagine having to connect like 10 cables to charge these things.” Ashley said. 

“Well you’re not wrong about the proximity charging… but there were some design changes along the way for user ease…and the size constraints limited the ability for remote charging to work” Bethany said a little hesitantly. “What are you talking about, what was the design change?” Ashley said, getting a little worried. “Well the thing is… the implementation team ran some ideas through the public and well, ultimately it was decided that this would be the charging station.” Bethany said as she walked over to the changing table that Ashley had been trying to ignore this entire time. She knew that all of the test rooms had a changing table since there was a 100% chance of a little needing a change during testing but she was a little upset to have this sprung on her. 

“What the hell, why would they make the changing table the charging station? Last I had heard they were still in development of a good charging method.” Ashley said, her annoyance coming out, there was no way she was going to willingly mount a changing table. “Well if you think about it, it’s quite ingenious. A little will spend well over 15 minutes a day on a changing table. These restraints are designed for fussy littles and changes are bound to be a littles time to shine in terms of resistance when they are temporarily free from their diapers so implementing restraint points into the table was a given. The engineers quickly latched onto the idea of making restraint points into charging stations and have come up with quite a few ideas, really it’s scary how fast they work. The basic model for example can use a timeout chair as a charging station. They even came up with a clever way to integrate them into the walls so that a corner timeout would also be an opportunity to make sure the devices are fully charged.” Bethany said, obviously getting a little excited. 

“So what you’re saying is, in order to charge these things, I’m going to have to get on the changing table?” Ashley asked. “More or less…” Bethany replied “but honestly it’s not that big of a deal, it’s just a changing table. It’s just the two of us and you’ll be fully charged up in no time. I wouldn’t dream of using it for it’s intended purpose. I know you might be small framed but you’re not a little who has to be diapered to survive a day with dry pants. Come one, don’t be so fussy about it.” Bethany said to encourage Ashley. “I guess it will be okay but you have to promise you won’t try anything funny” Ashley said. “Cross my heart, I won’t do anything to upset you, like I said, it’s just us.” Bethany said. 

Ashley took a step closer to the changing table. She looked at it like it was about to spring off of the floor and force a diaper onto her. As she got a little closer she almost backed out but Bethany was standing behind her which limited her escape routes. She had made it this far in her life never having been subjected to the humiliation of a changing table. It was almost as tall as her, which wasn’t saying much in comparison to the world of the amazons, but it made her feel even smaller just barely being able to look over the edge. 

She put her arms up onto the table and was about to push herself up onto the table when she felt Bethany step a little closer. The next thing she knew, Bethany’s hands were up under her armpits, which caught her by surprise, before Bethany effortlessly hoisted her up and spun her around to face her. “I could’ve gotten up on my own you know” Ashley said a little more defiantly than she initially meant. “Huh, well, I could put you back down on the floor and you could get up on your own but I think we both know that’d be a waste of time which we’re trying to use as little as possible of.” Bethany said, matching Ashley’s tone and raising an eyebrow. “Sorry, you’re right” Ashley conceded. 

“Alright, so there’s a highlighted note here from the engineering team about a special charging mode they wanted tested for validation. Do you want to give that a try?” Bethany said, looking at her tablet. It was just starting to dawn on Ashley where she was. The sticky feeling, clean plastic covered cushioning clinging to her exposed rear and thighs. It took Ashley a second to snap back to reality and reply to Bethany, not even registering what Bethany had been talking about. “Sure, let’s just get it over with.” Ashley said. 

Ashley saw Bethany raise a questioning eyebrow before turning back to her phone and pushing a button. Ashley felt her right arm begin to pull to the far side of the table she looked at her wrist and then back to Bethany seconds before she couldn’t resist any longer and her wrist cuff was pulled across the table and snapped to its invisible mounting position in the table. “What’s going on Beth?” Ashley said a little panicked before she felt the same pull at her torso harness. “I told you, the engineers came up with what they call a ‘capture’ mode. All you have to do is get a little onto the table and the hardware does the rest, weren’t you paying attention?” Bethany replied. 

Ashley hadn’t been paying attention and the magnetic pull at her torso was getting stronger. “It’ll go a bit easier if you don’t resist so much.” Bethany commented. “I know… it’s just. It’s just a little scary, you know.” Ashley said. She hadn’t quite given up yet but the magnetic pull at the straps was becoming too much. She let out a sigh, closed her eyes, and let the table run its program. It was quite clear there was no escape, just by feeling how strong the hold on her wrist cuff was. As she quit pulling back against the magnets around her torso, the table finally succeeded in pulling her back down into the padded troff of the changing table. 

Upon getting pulled into the table, Ashley’s body had to reorient itself and her legs were pulled up onto the table. From there the table moved much faster than she could react. With both of her legs up on the table, the cuffs on her legs quickly got pulled to their positions. Naturally the connection points were placed in positions that spread her legs into a sort of field goal shape. It was incredibly embarrassing to be put on display like that for Ashley. The table, being happy with the legs, quickly secured the remaining cuffs on her arms, which with the wrist and arm cuffs also spread her arms out to the sides away from her body. The only remaining shackle was her collar. She had kept her head up a bit to be able to see the process but she quickly felt a pull at her neck once her arms were secured. She resisted for a few seconds but figured since she was already this trapped, there was no use in fighting. Her collar pulled her head down into a cushioned pad as it was secured to the final position in the table. 

“So, how was the capture mode?” Bethany asked, waiting with her tablet to record the review. “It was a bit scary but it’s quite efficient and there’s no hope of any little being able to escape once it gets its first lock.” Ashley said, still a little stunned from being restrained to a changing table and forced to look at the ceiling. “That’s good, I’m sure the engineers will be happy to hear that.” Bethany said. 

“So, now that I have you restrained and all to myself, I think it’s time you got a reward” Bethany said with a sinister smile looking down at Ashley. Bethany moved to the side of the changing table and hovered over Ashley’s face for a moment before moving in for a kiss. Ashley accepted gratefully, letting Bethany explore her mouth with her tongue for a few minutes. Bethany had always been the more direct and dominant in the relationship and Ashley had to admit it was quite nice. Bethany’s hand started to move up and down Ashley’s thigh, the sensation of her fingernails driving Ashley wild and caused more than a few little moans to escape into Bethany’s mouth. 

Bethany’s hand started to move farther north, up Ashley's stomach and to her breast. Bethany found her targets with relative ease and began to gently roll Ashley’s hard nipples between her fingers. This automatically made Ashley quite a bit more vocal. Bethany pulled away from the kiss so that Ashley could breathe a bit more easily. Staring directly into Ashley’s eyes, Bethany’s hand began to travel south again. Ashley knew exactly what reward she was about to get from their experiences in the bedroom. 

Bethany grinned maniacally as her hand travelled between Ashley’s legs. “You must not hate this so much, do you?  You’re sopping wet, one might even think that you were on the verge of a major accident.” Bethany said as her fingers began to twirl around Ashley’s sex. “I can’t help it, you know,” Ashley said through her haggard breath. “Not when you’re in your domineering amazon mode, who wouldn’t get turned on by your sexy advances. Of fuck…” Ashley was cut off as Bethany pressed on Ashley’s clit. 

“You like that don’t you?” Bethany said as she pulled the same manoeuvre a few more times. “Uff curwse I doo” Ashley tried to say but it came out all jumbled. “Whuts Wong wit my voise” Ashley said realizing that her speech was getting jumble. “Oh, you used a bad word and the collar reacted. It has a system built into it to discipline naughty language. It will jumble your speech and give you that adorable little lisp.” Bethany said, already knowing what was going on. “Whud da fuc” Ashley tried to say only for her speech to become even more jumbled. 

Bethany continued her ministrations, knowing Ashley was getting close and not wanting to stop. “Uwu shid” Ashley said as she got even closer to the edge. The collar registered the final swear and administered a shock to Ashley’s neck just as Bethany gave one final push to Ashley’s fun button. The light shock in conjunction with the orgasm made Ashley cry out in a stream of unintelligible profanities as she writhed against the restraints holding her to the table in one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had. 

As she came down she heard Bethany talking to her. “With how much you just squirted, I’d say you need a diaper, you made a complete mess of this changing table.” Bethany said as Ashley caught her breath. Ashley registered the words but didn’t know how to react. “I’ve never squirted before, how was I supposed to know” Ashley tried to say but all that came out was baby babble. “What was that? Did that orgasm fry your brain?” Bethany asked. Ashley herself had gone cross eyed trying to figure out what had happened. “Oh I know what it is,” Bethany said, holding up her phone. “Look, you triggered the 3-strike rule. Since you swore three times in a row, the collar has deemed you a naughty little baby and is scrambling your vocal cords” Bethany explained, holding her phone up for Ashley to see that notification from the control app that had popped up. 

Bethany flipped the phone back around to go into the app and disable the feature. “Well, that’s not good.” Bethany said as she stared at the screen. “Baba ga boo?” Ashley tried to ask what’s wrong. “What?” Bethany tried to ask, still forgetting about the inhibitor. “Right, I forgot already. Listen there’s a whole plethora of things that have gone wrong. First and foremost, the speech inhibitor. The system knows how weak amazons are to their littles. It knows how much we love that baby babble but also assumes we would be weak to punishment so it sets an automatic timer for 2 hours to scramble your speech. I can’t override the timer. The second problem is that it registered an accident on the changing table. Even though it only takes 15 minutes to charge, it’s set a time for the restraints for an additional 30 minutes of table time. I have to assume that since this system is for problematic littles, it’s assuming you peed on the table on purpose during a diaper change and is administering a punishment of more restraint time.” Bethany explained. 

Ashley couldn’t hide the worried look that came across her face. “It’s all going to be okay,” Bethany reassured her. “But we’re going to need your voice so you can complete the test data. And we don’t want to waste 30 minutes waiting for you to be free from the table. I’ll go out to the engineering team and try and get this sorted out so that we can get finished with the testing.” Bethany said. Ashley looked even more worried to be left on the table by herself for that time frame. “It’ll be fine, most everyone is out of the office already and it shouldn’t take long to get the engineers to update the app for me.”

Bethany gave Ashley a kiss on the forehead before turning on her heel to head out of the rest room. Ashley wanted to call out for Bethany but hesitated knowing it would only sound like baby babble. Bethany turned from the door one last time to look back at Ashley and gave her a little wink and a wave before exiting.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Once again, great chapter. I love the restraints and their relationship progression. 

Now, in my personal opinion, I do not approve of what Bethany did to Ashley while on the changing table. It was very inappropriate for the workplace. She should know better and been able to control herself. If I was her supervisor and found out about this, she'd either be let go or spend some time bent over my desk getting a bare bottom paddling. Ashley had no control over what happened to her, not really. So she is in the clear. 

Im very curious as to what else is hiding in that room. I bet there's tech in there that has been put aside that the tech people tinker with whenever they need a break from what their currently working on. 

This is where things start to get interesting. I won’t claim that any of these ideas are wholly original but I’d like to think some of them are. 

Chapter 3

Ashley stared at the ceiling after watching Bethany walk out the door. She didn’t have much to do for the time being as she was pinned to the table thoroughly. The puddle she had made during Bethany’s reward began to become cold and she could feel the goosebumps starting to form on her legs. With nothing better to do for at least the next thirty minutes while Bethany was gone, Ashley decided it wouldn’t hurt to take a little nap. She closed her eyes and began to doze off. 

She didn’t have to wait long when the door suddenly opened. She thought that Bethany had to have been moving very fast if she went to the engineering team, got the update and was back already. She looked over to the door to see someone walking in. At first she thought it was Bethany already, the long black hair and elegant figure but she was wearing much more casual clothes. She was in high waisted jean shorts and a crop top t-shirt that showed off her belly button piercing. Instead of the domineering high heels that Bethany wore, this amazon was in sneakers but was still just as tall. Ashley began to panic when she realised it wasn’t Bethany.  

“Well hi there little one, you must be the test subject of the day. I do have to say, you’re quite the adorable little girl.” The woman said in a slightly thicker southern accent than Bethany. Ashley was confused, there had to be some misunderstanding, she tried to ask who she was but the cursed collar just made it come out as more babble. Luckily the woman continued. “I’m Elizabeth. Elizabeth Merlot. My older sister works here and said they needed a test mommy for a project today. So it looks like it’s going to be just you and me little Lo.”

Lo was the name of the test subject that had to drop out because of the flu, this woman had the wrong person. In all of Bethany’s prep to get her and Ashley alone, had she forgotten to call off the nanny assigned to this project. Ashley now realised that she was bound to the table with no means of escape as well as not being able to explain the situation to this stranger. Ashley had known that Bethany had a sister and Bethany had mentioned she had a surprise for her this week but wasn’t expecting to meet her in this circumstance. 

“Bethany said you were a resistant case which is why I was brought in. I work with one of the best mommy/little training organisations so by the end of our time here we’ll have you all trained up. And from the looks of it you have been living up to that diagnosis of being naughty. Let’s get you all cleaned up and ready for the testing.” Elizabeth said before she reached under the changing table. 

Elizabeth chattered while she got to work. “They sent me a shared document for recording the test information and it looks like you’ve already made it through the first half of testing. I also saw that you got two naughty demerits on the application within 20 minutes of starting the testing for this set. We’ll take care of that problem once we get you in a nice thick diaper.” Ashley finally snapped out of her haze realising what was just said. She was going to be diapered! Ashley had to stop this, had to do anything to avoid that terrible fate. She started trying to explain that she wasn’t the test little and that there was a mix up however the only thing she could get out was more incoherent babbling. 

“It’s gonna be alright sweety, mommy knows what she’s doing. We’ll have you all ready in just a few minutes.” Bethany said as she continued to wipe up the table and the mess Ashley had made with Bethany. The words Elizabeth had just said though only renewed her efforts to try and explain. Tears were beginning to well up in her eyes as she realised Elizabeth was getting close to finishing with cleaning her up. “My my, you’re vocal, must be so excited to get back in a nice soft pamper. Bethany said that there would be anything and everything I could ever need already here, let’s see what she left us.” Elizabeth said as she stepped away from the table. 

Elizabeth moved over to the empty case that had held the prototype cuffs that Ashley was now wearing and closed the case and set it under the table. She pulled out the final case that had been unopened at this point and set it on the table, undoing the latches. “Wow, she sure left me with a lot of toys for you. Gotta love these big corporations with lots of access and money. Ah, here we go.” Elizabeth said, reaching into the case. She turned back towards Ashley holding the item she had picked out. 

Much to Ashley’s horror, it was one of the best pacifiers the company had ever developed. Elizabeth ripped it from its plastic casing as she approached Ashley and held it up. Ashley knew she could not let that gag enter her mouth and clamped shut. “Come on Lo, take your paci, you know it will make you feel much better.” Elizabeth said, holding it up to Ashley’s lips. Ashley turned her head away and refused to open her lips but Elizabeth easily followed her head around. “Well, I see we’re going to fight every step of the way today I guess,” Elizabeth said, pulling the pacifier away and standing up straight.

Ashley was relieved that she had given up on the pacifier. With that in her mouth, even if she wasn’t reduced to just baby babbles, she wouldn’t be able to convey any sort of message. Ashley relaxed too soon however as Elizabeth’s fingers soon found their way to her rib cage and began to tickle her. It didn’t take much to tickle Ashley and soon she couldn’t keep her mouth shut and let out a girly little giggle. Elizabeth was lightning fast and had the pacifier in Ashley’s mouth before she even realised it. The button on the front was pushed and the bulb expanded to fill Ashley’s mouth. Ashley began to panic for real now as Elizabeth brought the attached straps of the gag around the back of her head and buckled them together. 

This gag was high end and had several features to it. First it would occasionally let off an intense vibration, this would eventually cause the users tongue to go numb so when it was removed the little would have the amazons favourite lisp. The second feature was it literally forced the user to suck on it. Through micro shocks it would encourage the user to keep sucking. It was found that even a short amount of usage could redevelop a littles rooting reflex, their inherent reflex to latch and breastfeed. This wasn’t lost on Ashley who began to feel the shocks running through her tongue, it was like a spasm that made her suck on the pacifier and once it had a good rhythm going it would stop shocking her. If she stopped sucking for too long it would start the process again and again until she naturally nursed the pacifier. 

“I’m sure you’re just getting hungry and thirsty so let’s get you something to quell that.” Bethany said as she went back to the box. She pulled out what looked like a large IV bag filled with a white liquid. “Looks like Bethany left some of her own special milk for you. She’s been actively pumping for so long with no baby to nurse it would really be a shame to let it go to waste.” Elizabeth said. 

A pole was pulled up from the corner of the changing table and the bag was hung from a small attached hook. Elizabeth attached a tube to the bag and made sure the valve was closed. The front of the pacifier snapped open and Ashley tried to shake her head in protest but it didn’t stop Elizabeth from plugging the tube into the opening. “Here it comes,” Elizabeth said as she opened the valve. They both watched the milk descend the tube. Each of Ashley’s pulls at the pacifier increased the speed of the liquid for a second until she watched cross eyed as the liquid entered the pacifier. Her next suckle introduced the sweet milk to her mouth. She wanted to gag but it was actually quite good. As the milk washed over her tongue she willed herself to stop drinking it but the pacifier ensured she would keep sucking until it was removed. The sounds of her suckling filled the room as Elizabeth watched for a few more moments. 

Elizabeth looked down at the girl now diligently nursing on the pacifier with a content smile. “Perfect, now mommy can work in peace and quiet while she gets you ready.” Elizabeth said, moving back over to the box. Ashley was now terrified of what else was stored in that box after getting a premium pacifier stuffed in her mouth. Surely the company didn’t pull out all the stops for this testing, Ashley pondered. Her worries, however, were renewed when she saw Elizabeth pull out the pack of diapers and another arm full of equipment she was intending to put on Ashley. 

Ashley knew of the diapers and that they were premium punishment diapers, extremely thick and rated for 12 hours of use before a change would even be considered along with a variety of other punishment mechanisms built into them. They came in a rainbow of pastel colours as any good mommy would be able to produce an outfit to match the chosen colour. The package of 5 diapers was as large as a package of 12 more regular diapers and cost 4 times as much. Typically they were used for a punishment period and then the little would go back to their regular diapers after they had learned their lesson. Elizabeth approached the table and dumped the contents of her arms between Ashley’s legs out of sight. 

“First of foremost we need to take care of this.” Bethany said as she picked up a bottle of extra strength depilatory. Ashley knew what she was referring to, her well groomed landing strip. “Babies shouldn’t have any hair down here and you’ll thank me when it comes time to change your diapies.” Elizabeth said as she dawned a set of latex gloves and squirted a small dollop into her hand and moved between Ashley’s legs. The restraints held firm as Ashley pulled with all her might to free herself as the cold lotion was applied to her pelvis region. She knew this extra strength hair remover would nearly render her hairless down there for life, all it normally took was 2 or 3 applications for permanent hair removal. “Can’t believe your orphanage mother hadn’t done this already, it’s almost always the first thing I do. You know, you grow a little hair down here and all of a sudden you think you’re some big shot grown up.” Elizabeth said as she peeled away the gloves and put ona fresh set. 

Immediately Ashley could feel the burning sensation as tears welled up in her eyes, being reduced to baby status like this was so overwhelming. She had fought so hard to rise to her position only for it to shatter in an instant. Elizabeth pulled out a pair of scissors and comb now and moved to Ashley’s head. “Let’s get our little princess’s hair all nice and pretty while we let that do its thing.” Elizabeth said as she started combing Ashley’s hair, parting it down the middle and separating out a chunk at the front for bangs. Ashley could feel Elizabeth pulling one side and then the other into ponytails, each secured with a large pink ribbon. Her finishing touch was combing the bangs out over her eyes and a few scissor snips to cut them just above her eyebrows. 

The tears were beginning to fall now realising she had just been given one of the most childish hairdos imaginable, frequently only seen on littles. Where was Bethany to save her from this humiliation. With her hair now up to Elizabeth’s standards, she moved back to the cream which had done its job by this point and in one swoop of a wet wipe, all of Ashley’s maturity was wiped away. Ashley had no power of her own as she sucked away at the milk from the bag. She could see that she had already downed more than three quarters of the liquid in such a short time span. 

“Alright, now we’re starting to look like a proper little girl.” Elizabeth said, looking down at Ashley. “Let’s get you in your diaper then we can get you dressed. But first we need to address your naughty habits.” Elizabeth said, taking on a more stern appearance and tone than previously. She picked up a small packet and tore it open to retrieve a very small vial, no larger than a pill. Ashley renewed her struggles knowing what was about to happen as Elizabeth approached her head. “You must not learn a lesson very quickly if you know what this is, but what can you expect from a little baby? Looks like you’ve had a very good lunch.” Elizabeth said as she turned the valve on the bag to stop the flow of milk. The tube was disconnected from the pacifier. Elizabeth held Ashley chin to stabilise her head before she loaded the small vial into the open chamber. The cap was screwed back onto the pacifier and Ashley could immediately tell the difference. The small vial was a highly concentrated soap like chemical. The pacifier would very delicately administer small doses to give the little a mouth washing of soap. The vial could last upwards of 5 hours of constant soap flavour.

“That’s for using bad words, you should know better than to use potty language.” Elizabeth said straightening up after seeing Ashley grimace with the soap flavour filling her mouth. The constant reminders to suck generated by the pacifier gave a new burst of the bitter soap to her watering mouth every time. 

Elizabeth moved to the pack of diapers and began to tear it open. Ashley’s tears came full on now and she shook her head in defiance as one of the diapers was extracted from the plastic case. Elizabeth slowly and methodically opened up the folded padding, as if putting on a show for Ashley. Ashley had to admit the diaper was huge, it would be the equivalent of putting a large pillow between her legs and Ashley knew about the terrible secrets it held. It was a pastel pink with princesses and unicorns printed on the exterior in an infintile fashion appropriate for a little. 

Elizabeth set the large unfolded diaper on Ashley’s stomach and pulled out her phone. There was a slight beep and Ashley felt the magnetic force on her legs  lighten. In that instant however Elizabeth swooped up both of Ashley’s ankles and pulled them up. Ashley realised this was her chance to fight back and began to try and resist. “You’re quite strong for a little but nothing in comparison to your nanny.” Elizabeth said as she put in a little more effort to keep Ashley restrained. It was the first time that Ashley had been truly subjected to the full strength of an Amazon. She had always known they were physically gifted but had never truly felt how overwhelming their force was firsthand. Elizabeth reached behind Ashley’s head and produced a series of straps that were pulled up towards the ankle cuffs. The magnetic cuffs latched onto the end of the straps and held her legs up in the air. Next Elizabeth pulled straps from either side of the table and attached them to the thigh cuffs and knee cuffs to keep her legs spread. “These cuffs Beth has been working on are great, no fiddling with pesky little clips, just get them close to each other and they snap right together.” Elizabeth talked to herself as she moved around and pulled the straps a little tighter until she was happy with Ashley’s position. 

Elizabeth picked up the diaper now and easily slid it under Ashley’s back, fiddling for a moment to get it in the perfect placement. Ashley realised she was fully exposed and at the mercy of Elizabeth, she could really do anything she wanted to her at this point and had all of the access she would need to do it. 

“Now, the next punishment is for wetting on the changing table and not in your diaper. If you don’t like your diapers that much then we can help you come to enjoy them.” Elizabeth explained as she picked up the next boxed item. Ashley renewed her efforts again in full force upon seeing it, she had to escape this table and pacifier and restraints if it was the last thing she did, anything but that device. Elizabeth extracted it from its box and held it up for Ashley. It looked like a smooth, pink, dildo externally but it housed a complex series of vibrators and shock devices, it was a diaper trainer. It worked on the premise of punishment and reward. If it deemed that a little wasn’t using their diaper enough it would administer a few shocks to encourage the little to go. Once the little went it would vibrate and reward the little with pleasure so that they would associate pleasure with wetting their diaper. 

Elizabeth picked up a bottle of lube and began to coat the outside of the device. “I normally don’t like to use things like this but you’re a special case and I think it will really help you with your diapers.” Elizabeth said as she finished her application of lube. Ashley’s tears would not stop at this point and Elizabeth approached Ashley’s head similar to how Bethany had earlier. She leaned down real close to Ashley and looked her in the eyes. The same deep golden eyes that Ashley associated with Bethany. “It’s all going to be okay little Lo, nanny is going to help you become the perfect little baby. Sh, it’s okay.” Elizabeth said as she stroked the top of Ashley’s head and reassured as she stared into her eyes. “Everything is alright sweetheart.” She encouraged as her other hand moved between Ashley’s legs. Ashley felt the tip of the trainer beginning to probe her and she let out a little gasp as Elizabeth continued to sooth her. Elizabeth delicately slid the lubed up dildo inside of Ashley slowly until her palm came up to rest on her newly bald pelvis. The trainer was fully seated inside of Ashley now and played its own little chime and gave a few quick vibration pulses that caused Ashley to inhale deeply through her nose. 

“See, that wasn’t so bad, trust me, by the end of the week you’ll love your diapers.” Elizabeth said as she stood up. “Your orphanage sent over notes on your schedule and you’re running a little behind so we’ll take care of one last thing and get this diaper sealed up!” Elizabeth said. Ashley was a little confused by the statement until she felt Elizabeth’s finger slide into her rectum, and then a second and third time. “That should keep you on schedule” Elizabeth said as she wiped her finger with a baby wipe. She had just administered three extra strength medicated suppositories, they were both a diuretic to induce wetting and it would make her intestines a slip and slide for bowel movements, with those inside her she had better have a diaper on or she’d be making a mess everywhere. 

Elizabeth began the final procedures for diapering first lotion, then oil, and a healthy smattering of strongly scented baby powder. Elizabeth pulled her phone out again and the magnetic straps disconnected. She realised her legs were free for only a moment as the table’s magnetic restraints kicked back on and try as she might, her legs were sucked down to the table in the position they had been in before Elizabeth had lifted her legs. 

“So convenient!” Elizabeth said before she began to fold the diaper up around Ashley’s waist, the last stage of her adulthood slipping away. The front panel was pulled tight against Ashley’s stomach and Ashley could already feel the bulk and resistance of the diaper. Elizabeth began to pull the tape tabs on each side up onto the landing strip, and Ashley knew she was about to be sealed into a near inescapable diaper prison. This punishment diaper had a bevy of features whose sole purpose was belittling. First, the leg bands and side were reinforced with plastic bands that were cut proof. Across the inseam of the crotch was a stiff plastic bar that attached to each side of the leg bands. This bar’s purpose was essentially a spreader bar, even with her strength she wouldn’t be able to bend the bar and it served its purpose well by hobbling a little to the point of reducing them to crawling only if they could even manage that. Inside the diaper was a powder mixture that, when wet, had the same effect as icy hot. That moisture activated powder also turned into a thick slime like substance so that the first wetting would feel like explosive diarrhoea on a little. 

Ashley watched as the final tabs were pulled tight but knew it wasn’t over. The waistband of this diaper was tall and came almost up to the bottom of the secondary restraint band at the base of her rib cage. The purpose was apparent when Elizabeth started the secondary taping process. Each tape point acted as anchor point and the tapes split into a strap-like extension that was connected to the back side of the diaper. This effectively would give the tapes extra leverage to pull the tapes even tighter. Once Elizabeth was done with the secondary taping process Ashley felt like she was in a diaper corset. The cut proof plastic bands acted as boning in a corset and winched her waist down. This effectively ensured that a little wouldn’t be able to push the diaper off their hips and escape. For littles that didn’t have the same developed hip structure as Ashley, this would be a critical step in ensuring that the punishment was carried out. Coupled with the fact that the tapes themselves were even tweener proof, some amazons claiming they were amazon proof when they couldn’t get their little out of the diaper. Ashley had no hopes of escaping this prison on her own. She only hoped that Bethany would show up soon and set things straight.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I hope they have an Amazon size for that training dildo. Because if I was an Amazon working there I'd sneak in and use it while wearing an Amazon size diaper. I'd of course find a good hiding spot to make sure I'm not got not only wearing a diaper, but enjoying a very full diaper. I might even use those suppositories to speed up the process lol. 

I wonder what's going to happen when Bethany gets back. Will her sister be mad that Bethany screwed up so bad and basically let her do that to someone labeled as a Little/Amazon? Because from a legal standpoint the Nanny could potentially get into legal trouble for it, or at least make her life difficult for a bit and Bethany could also be facing even worse legal issues because she was the one in charge of the project and set everything that happened into motion. 

This is definitely getting interesting. My predictions are, either the Nanny gets mad at Bethany and gives her a good spanking and puts her in diapers and puts her through what she was basically forced to do to Ashley or something similar or Ashley is damaged enough from what happened that the courts are forced to take away the Amazon part of her status and decides that for Bethanys crimes she should be reduced to baby status and her sister ends up adopting them both and instead of being lovers they can become sisters. Or a combination of all the above lol. 

I can't wait to see what happens next, especially once Bethany returns. 

3 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

Good lord Bethany has two choices kidnap your coworker to shut her up. Or beg Ashley for forgiveness.

Yeah, I can't wait to see what happens next. This is definitely a ride to remember. 

Chapter 4

Ashley couldn’t believe how far she had fallen in such a short span of time. She was sucking on a pacifier that tasted like soap after being force fed breast milk. Her hair had been styled into that of a baby. Her pubic hair had been removed. She was strapped into an inescapable diaper that was holding a devious diaper trainer inside of her along with enough suppositories to keep her diaper dependent for a week. Along with all of that she had a high end set of restraints bound to her body that could enforce any number of things on her. Ashley assumed it couldn’t get much worse but she would be wrong. 

“Looks like we wrapped up just in time for your punishment binding to release” Elizabeth said while looking at her phone. Ashley’s eyes bulged, she had fallen this far in less than thirty minutes. “That means we can get you off this table and dressed.” Elizabeth said joyously. Ashley felt the magnetic restraints finally release her. She felt a little sore from being restrained for so long. She pushed herself up and realising she was free from the table decided to put in her best effort to get away from Elizabeth. She immediately jumped off the table. Her legs were spread so wide by the diaper however that she almost immediately fell to her hands and knees. 

“Oh my, you shouldn’t jump from so high up, it could be dangerous.” Elizabeth said, looking down to Ashley on the floor. Ashley glanced over her shoulder at Elizabeth one time. In her predicament of a diaper she only had crawling as a means of movement. The bulk alone would have been enough to hobble her but the added spreader bar double ensured that she wouldn’t be walking. Ashley looked at the door and put her left hand forward, she was going to escape. She began to crawl, knowing Elizabeth could swoop down any second and capture her again. 

Ashley made it to the door, completely forgetting about Elizabeth. Focused on her escape completely, she used her hands to pull herself up the door. She made it to her feet, legs splayed three feet apart. She reached for the door knob but, just as her fingers were approaching the knob she felt her hand being pulled away. She was confused for a moment as she looked back to Elizabeth who was just sliding her phone back into her pocket. ‘The cuffs, these stupid cuffs’ Ashley internally cursed herself forgetting about the cuffs. 

The magnetic field on the cuffs pulled her hands down  causing her to lose her support against the door and her face to slam against the wall. Her wrists found themselves attached to her thighs as she leaned against the door with her face as her means of support. “Tsk tsk, silly baby, you didn’t think that I would let you go that easily. We still have to get you dressed and finish up this testing. We can’t have you running around naked after all.” Elizabeth said as came over to help Ashley off the door. Elizabeth set her down on her knees and pushed her down onto her diaper so that she was sitting in a W on the floor in the centre of the room. 

“Let’s run these cuffs through their paces, it seems you’re going to naturally force me to run all of the tests at this pace.” Elizabeth said while pulling out her phone again. Ashley felt the knee cuffs pull themselves together to keep her from bending her legs. Her wrists were freed for a moment only to be pulled behind her back. This was followed by her elbows snapping together and then pulled against her chest harness. Ashley realised that this caused her chest to push out and display her breast. 

“You know for a little, you have quite the developed figure, I’m surprised you’re still up for adoption with how cute you are, I’m sure Bethany has her eyes on you.” Elizabeth said, looking at Ashley, circling like a shark and inspecting her progress. “Since you’re still not helping your nanny out though, I think there’s one more thing we can do to help out our precious little Lo.”

Elizabeth went over to the chest again and pulled out another item. Ashley was horrified, she tried to push herself away, bent over and tried to curl into a ball. “Aw, it’s okay, you don’t have anything I haven’t seen before and these will help you listen to mommy” Elizabeth said as she opened the newest box. She extracted two star shaped thin aluminium devices about the size of Ashley’s palms. They were the same pink as the cuffs and the perimeter of the star was lined in similar rhinestones. 

Ashley knew what the devices were and knew she couldn’t let Elizabeth put them on her. Elizabeth circled around to her front side and squatted down in front of Ashley. “You know, I’m super opposed to the drugs and chemical coercion some amazons use on littles. I prefer to build a better bond with littles. These are going to help us bond a little.” Elizabeth said. The cuffs on Ashley’s wrist started to pull down towards her ankles. Ashley had to straighten herself up again. She felt her palms rest against the floor as her ankles connected with her wrists. Her chest was pushed forward on display for Elizabeth as Ashley leaned back. 

Elizabeth set one of the devices on the ground and began to peel the adhesive backing off the first one. She leaned forward and began to centre the device on Ashley’s nipple. Ashley shook her head no as Elizabeth pushed her palm down and the adhesive backing of the device against Ashley’s chest. The process was repeated to Ashley’s other side. “Good girl,” Elizabeth said. The devices on Ashley’s nipples registered the praise and began to vibrate lightly. Ashley let out a little gasp at the sensation. “Aw, such a little cutie,” Elizabeth said, causing the devices to hum a little harder. “You’re doing such a good job for nanny,” Elizabeth finished, causing the devices on Ashley’s nipples to vibrate at their peak. Ashley’s eyes rolled back at the sensation, her nipples had always been super sensitive and she couldn’t stop herself from letting out a little moan. 

The devices were designed to react to praise and amplify that praise by delivering pleasure. It caused littles to seek out praise from their caregivers. It was quite effective and it would be even more so against Ashley since her body had matured above any little. As Ashley came down from the praise high she had experienced, she saw Elizabeth rummaging through the chest some more. Elizabeth returned to Ashley’s back and the cuffs on her wrists disconnected from her ankles. Ashley felt something slide onto her hand, it was tight and forced her fingers together. It slid up her wrist and connected with the cuff. The same was done to her other free hand completely stripping Ashley of the fine dexterity of her fingers. 

Ashley’s feet were next as she felt something being pulled onto each foot. It was stiff and plastic, it didn’t feel like a sock, instead it felt like a spiderweb of plastic bands. Her cuffs were released once Elizabeth was satisfied, which was a welcome relief to Ashley as she brought her arms back in front of herself to brace herself on the ground. She looked at her hands now and they were wrapped in soft, pink, padded velvet mittens.  She could feel there was fabric separating each finger like a glove but all of the fingers were connected. Ashley brought her hands up to her face to inspect the newest additions. “Since you were being naughty, trying to run away from your nanny, I decided I’d help you make better decisions. Baby’s don’t need their hands anyways, that’s what mommies are for.” Elizabeth explained. Ashley brought her feet around in front of herself to inspect what had been attached to them. Just as she suspected, Elizabeth had restrained her to the floor and crawling with a 100 percent guarantee. The things on her feet now were hobble slips, they had hard spikes that would press into the pressure points of her feet should she try to stand again. 

“Now let’s get our little girl all dressed up” Elizabeth said bringing a new sense of dread to Ashley whose tears were starting to form again. Ashley could feel her stomach start to gurgle and rumble and her bladder was feeling full. She clenched at her stomach as Elizabeth went to the chest and pulled out Ashley’s new outfit. When Ashley looked up she went pale. Elizabeth was holding up Ashley’s new outfit, a pink petticoat dress with enough tulle under the skirt to carry her away with a small gust. Ashley could tell the skirt was incredibly short, she’d be lucky if it even covered the top part of her diaper. 

Ashley felt a shiver run through her body and Elizabeth noticed. “I know sweetie, it’s a bit chilly in here so let’s get you into something before you catch a cold.” Ashley sucked on the pacifier realising it had been quite some time since she had last felt a shock but was well aware of the strong vibrations that would hit her tongue every other minute or so. She still couldn’t get accustomed to the bitter soapy taste that felt like it was only getting stronger. Elizabeth knelt in front of Ashley with her phone out. Ashley’s wrists snapped together in front of her this time and Elizabeth gave her a slight push that knocked her down onto the floor on her back. Ashley’s left leg bound itself by pulling her ankle to her thigh band. Elizabeth took Ashley’s free leg and began to scrunch up a white and pink striped fuzzy sock that she pushed onto her foot. Elizabeth slipped a ring onto her finger that was similar to Ashley’s cuffs and pushed a button on her phone. Elizabeth pulled the sock up to the ankle cuff and with a beep it opened up. The sock was then brought up past the ankle and the cuff replaced. “This dressing mode is super nice, this ring lets me open individual cuffs one at a time instead of having to undo buckles and strap cuffs” Elizabeth said as she continued the process up ashleys leg until the elastic band of the sock was pinned below her thigh cuff. 

Ashley had known about the dressing mode, and in fact had suggested something for an Amazon to wear that would allow control over a single cuff at a time in case a little accidentally got their hands on the accessory the worst they could do is remove a single cuff. She wasn’t sure if it would be ready in time for this and hadn’t known it would be a ring. Elizabeth duplicated the process on Ashley's other leg and she was now secured in thigh high fuzzy socks. This left the dress Ashley was dreading. 

Elizabeth separated the dress into the two halves, the base layer of tulle petticoats and the outer layer of the actual dress. “Arms up.” Elizabeth commanded while pushing a button on her phone. The cuffs reversed polarity causing her arms to shoot up above her where it used its proximity sensors to control the distance between her arms, rapidly switching from pushing and pulling at the cuffs to keep her arms above her hand and using the chest harness to push them up. “Such a good girl,” Elizabeth praised, sending a pulse of vibrations through Ashley’s chest. 

Elizabeth approached with the petticoats and began to thread it down over Ashley’s head. Elizabeth made sure to get her arms in the proper holes of the fluffy lace shoulder sleeves. Ashley was lost in the sea of fabric for a moment before her head popped through the collar of the base layer. Elizabeth primped for a minute to get everything lined up perfectly and moved to get the dress’s top layer. The same process was followed for the dress and Ashley found herself looking down at the awful garments. Her diaper was barely covered, in fact the dress only seemed to accentuate it with the contrast of pink against white tulle. Ashley felt another pang from her bladder as Elizabeth stepped back in front of her. 

“Just a few more things and we can get done with the testing procedures” Elizabeth said, confusing Ashley for a moment. Ashley’s wrists snapped together followed by her lower elbow cuff. Elizabeth guided her down so that she was leaning forward on the floor in a doggy position. Elizabeth circled behind Ashley and she could feel Elizabeth pull at a strap between her legs. The strap was brought up between Ashley’s legs and attached to the back side of the dress’s base layers. Elizabeth gave a few sharp tugs at the strap causing it to dig into the front of the diaper. It also ensured the dildo inside of Ashley was fully seated inside of her which elicited a few moans as it was pulled all the way up. Ashley heard the distinct sound of a lock snapping shut to secure the strap between her legs.

Elizabeth pulled the collar of the dress tight next and it also was locked shut when she was satisfied. Ashley then felt the straps of the dress over her shoulders grow tighter and two more locks secured those as well. Ashley realised she was now locked in this dress until Elizabeth removed the locks she had just added. “Aw, you’re such a cutie.” Elizabeth praised looking down at Ashley. Ashley heard the sound of a camera phone snap a few pictures from behind her. “See, just look how adorable you are.” Elizabeth propped Ashley back up and showed Ashley the photos she had just taken. Ashley was horrified, the elegant and dignified mini amazon that she was, looked like nothing more than a big baby proudly showing off her oversized diaper in her cutesy pink dress. 

Next, Elizabeth pulled out a pair of Mary janes that followed the pink theme Ashley already had going. If Ashley had to guess, the soles of the shoes were more than likely “friction free.” It was a common shoe design that amazons employed on littles so that they would occasionally slip and tumble. The littles who were allowed to walk would have to hold onto their mommy’s hand or risk falling thus making them dependent even more. Not that Ashley would be doing any walking with the stumble slips and massive diaper but to Elizabeth it completed the outfit. 

“I can’t help with how precious you are, but there’s one more thing to really tie this all together.” Elizabeth said, going back to the chest. She returned with a strange looking headband that looked like it had fluffy cat ears attached to it. “Do you want to be nanny’s little kitten?” Elizabeth asked, beaming with excitement while holding up the headband. Ashley, who was well past defeat, just slowly nodded her head. Elizabeth slipped the headband over her head and adjusted it so that the cat ears were between Ashley's twin ponytails. “What an adorable little kitten you are indeed. Yes you are!” Elizabeth cooed as she leaned down to tickle Ashley’s stomach. The pasties reacted to the continuous stream of praise and brought out a smile and giggles from Ashley. The cat ear headband had little bell “piercings” so that whenever Ashley moved her head, she would be awarded with a light little ring. 

“Now that you’re all dressed for nanny we can wrap up this training and go see if we can find Ms. Bethany to show you off. She might just adopt you right on the spot.” Elizabeth said as she stood over Ashley with her phone in her hand. All of Ashley’s restraints went limp and she was allowed to relax on the floor for a minute and get a quick bearing on her situation. She pretty much had no options at this point. No voice to protest or explain, hands were sealed in mittens, slips and a diaper that could easily bind her to crawling, a diaper trainer and enough suppositories to make even a full size amazon toilet dependent for hours. 

Ashley’s gut rumbled at the thought of the suppositories. She knew it would only be a matter of time at this rate, she only hoped that Bethany would show up soon and get her out of this situation so she could use a toilet. That’s also when the trainer left off its first light warning shock. Ashley’s eyes went wide feeling the tingle of electricity in her loins. Her bladder was feeling full, no doubt due to the diuretic aid of the suppositories and huge serving of breast milk she had been forced to ingest. 

Ashley was in full panic now, she couldn’t wet herself, she wouldn’t. Elizabeth bent over in front of Ashley now noticing the change in her demeanour and easily recognizing the signs of the trainer getting to work. “It’s only going to get worse honey, just be a good girl and use your diaper for nanny. It will be so much fun, I promise. You might even get to make stickies in your diaper.”

Ashley didn’t know what came over her and it happened so fast. She leaned back onto her arms and pulled her legs into her chest as best she could and accelerated them forward. Elizabeth barely had time to react but managed to avoid the brunt of the donkey kick Ashley was trying to deliver. Elizabeth’s avoidance meant she didn’t take the blow  to the face but instead to her thigh. Ashley immediately shrieked in pain as the force drove the spikes into her feet. Elizabeth was more stunned than hurt but she knew she was going to have a foot shaped bruise on her thigh. 

“Now you’ve done it little miss” Elizabeth said through clenched teeth. The room seemed to grow darker as Elizabeth stood back up straight. Her happy go lucky smile and aloof posture was completely gone, all that was left was a domineering aura of an angry nanny. Ashley shrunk back in fear looking up at Elizabeth who seemed to grow even bigger. 

Ashley’s ankle and wrist cuffs snapped together and Elizabeth bent over to pick the girl up. She was cradled in Elizabeth’s arms and was carried over to the rocking chair. Elizabeth sat and spun Ashley around so that she was staring at the floor laying across Elizabeth’s lap. Ashley was too dazed to realize what was going on but as she stared at the floor she started to come to her senses

“That was a very, very naughty thing to do.” Elizabeth started. Ashley snapped out of her daze at the words and realised what was about to happen. Her pasties began to deliver little prickly shocks to her chest at the chastising. “Here I thought we were making progress but I guess a little doesn’t understand their place until they are brought across your lap.” Elizabeth continued. 

Ashley began to struggle to break free which earned her first slap. “You are going to be a good girl for Nanny and take your spanking.” Elizabeth said, punctuating with another swat. At this point however, Ashley realised it wasn’t really that bad with the thick diaper and if it kept going this way she could easily endure. The hardest part was laying on her cramping stomach across Elizabeth’s thighs which was putting pressure on her bladder and stomach to expel their pressurising contents. 

“Now typically I’d have you count along, it’s always important to help littles learn their numbers, but you’ve already been a bad girl and earned yourself quite a bit of time with your paci so you’ll just have to hope Nanny Elizabeth can keep count for you.” Elizabeth said, delivering another swat. “Hitting earns you 30 so we’ll start now.” Elizabeth said before she brought her hand down with quite a bit more force than she previously had causing Ashley to jump in her lap. The next slap was even harder, Elizabeth had been gauging Ashley to find the appropriate level, most amazons didn’t really know their strength in comparison to a little and sometimes they would go overboard. 

The next slap brought tears to Ashley’s eyes and the following blurred her vision completely. Ashley was bawling her eyes out by the tenth spanking and knew she still had 20 more to go. Elizabeth had mediated her strength to just the right level, realising she was putting in quite a bit more force than usual, probably using about 80% of her strength, typically never going over 40% for littles. She realised she was quite enjoying the spanking for once, not having to hold back so much, being able to really give the girl a good punishment. 

Meanwhile Ashley was losing the battle with her suppositories. Bethany had often enjoyed delivering a nice spanking in the bedroom and Ashley felt herself adding moisture to the diaper. Granted, bedroom spankings were far more fun, and her body was reacting to the thoughts of what always happened after. The powder inside her diaper started to turn cool and tingly on her sensitive bits. At 15 spanks, the trainer delivered another more powerful shock that combined with the spanking had her writhing in Elizabeth’s lap. Elizabeth hadn’t noticed and continued up to 20. 

“Are you going to be a good girl when we are done here?” Elizabeth asked. Ashley vigorously shook her head yes hoping it would please Elizabeth into forgoing the final 10. “Good, you’re on the downward side now, only 10 more.” Elizabeth said, giving her 21. Ashley tears resumed in full effect as the punishment shock from the trainer fired again. This time Elizabeth noticed. “If you’re a good girl for Nanny and make a nice present for me to make up, we can stop right here.” She bargained. 

Ashley couldn’t, she refused no matter what to use her diaper but the holdout for Bethany was looking even more slim. Elizabeth continued to 25 in a quick succession of smaller hits. Ashley felt the damn burst briefly which she quickly clamped back down to stop. Flexing her kegels with the trainer inside or her sent a shiver of pleasure up her spine. The sensors of the trainer detected the clenching and sent another shock through Ashley as 26 landed. The perfect timing caused the damn to burst fully and Ashley couldn’t stop herself anymore. Her bladder began to empty into the diaper and the trainer began to stir to life. It started at a low hum but as she continued to let loose, the vibration picked up speed. Elizabeth listened to the hissing sound coming from the inside of the diaper and delivered 27 which further added to Ashley’s pleasure. 

Ashley’s body went rigid in Elizabeth’s lap as she came hard to the trainer. She was still releasing into the diaper the contents of her bladder but was losing pressure. Finally she finished wetting herself and the trainer reduced the vibration back down to nothing. The stimulation of the trainer had carried her orgasm almost completely through the wetting and she had a mild case of tunnel vision. She had never cum so hard in her life, she attributed that to all of the stimulation she was experiencing from the various sources.  Just as her body slumped back into Elizabeth's lap she felt three more soft pats on her diapered rear, the ending of her spanking. 

As she lay there, in Elizabeth’s lap she felt the pressure mounting again in her rear. Clenching so hard through the orgasm had made her forget about it momentarily but the pressure was back in full force. For a second she almost gave up and let it go into the waiting diaper but renewed her effort to clench down after a loud fart exited her rear. It had honestly helped to let some of that gas out and the diaper did such a good job capturing it she couldn’t smell it. 

Elizabeth released Ashley’s ankle cuffs from one another and repositioned Ashley so she was straddling her knee and facing her. “You did such a good job, kitten” Elizabeth praised, causing the pasties to hum. Elizabeth emphasised this with a few bounces of her knee which caused the trainer to plunge a little deeper with each bounce. Ashley leaned forward to brace herself on Elizabeth’s thigh with her padded hands  before she looked up to her. Elizabeth’s face was red and there was a bit of sweat formed on her brow. Ashley’s tears had begun to dry on her cheeks as she spent a few more minutes trying to catch her breath through her nose, Elizabeth bouncing her knee steadily. 

Ashley couldn’t take it anymore, the bouncing was shifting her guts and the load waiting at her sphincter felt like it was knocking at the door to get out. “Come on, you want to be an extra good girl for Nanny right?” Elizabeth commented as her bounces began to pick up height and speed. The humming in her pasties turned up a little as Elizabeth’s hands came around Ashley’s waist to help support her with the extra bounces. 

Ashley couldn’t hold it anymore, the suppositories had won the day. She released her sphincter just as she heard the door to the test room open. 

———-

Here is where there might be some alternate endings. I’ve started writing the “fair” ending but the thoughts of the “unfair” ending are swirling. If I can come up with some good ways to make a continuation to keep going with this I will. 

• Like 11

I'm another reader hoping for the "fair" ending. I mean it was clear from the start that something like this was going to happen (especially when Bethany left the room). But this turn of events has gone way too far. (And how is the relationship between the sisters ever going to survive this? I can't imagine that there could be any possible way for Elizabeth to apologize enough for Ashley to accept her as a sister-in-law, which would make it difficult for Bethany to see her.)

I also do not think it would be realistic—she says, knowing how bizarre it is to apply that word in a case like this—for Bethany to have been in on it. You made it clear that there was real love between her and Ashley. How could she ever forgive her sister for defiling her girlfriend in such a horrific and at least partially permanent way?

• Like 1

I can't believe it, a CLIFFHANGER!

I afraid this would happen. I knew it was possible to have an entire chapter, maybe two before Bethany showed back up and I knew it would be the same time Ashley finally filled her diaper lol. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens with the sisters.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

I'm another reader hoping for the "fair" ending. I mean it was clear from the start that something like this was going to happen (especially when Bethany left the room). But this turn of events has gone way too far. (And how is the relationship between the sisters ever going to survive this? I can't imagine that there could be any possible way for Elizabeth to apologize enough for Ashley to accept her as a sister-in-law, which would make it difficult for Bethany to see her.)

I also do not think it would be realistic—she says, knowing how bizarre it is to apply that word in a case like this—for Bethany to have been in on it. You made it clear that there was real love between her and Ashley. How could she ever forgive her sister for defiling her girlfriend in such a horrific and at least partially permanent way?

I'm thinking more that the unfair ending is that this has more permanent effects and that she now needs to be adopted.

Or it could be the kidnapping to keep quiet you never know

Chapter 5

Ashley would have broken her neck if she had spun her head any faster to look at who was coming into the room. She heard the clack of heels and saw a very familiar long leg enter the room followed by a familiar dress and familiar face. It was Bethany! Ashley went pale as a ghost however as she had just started to release her bowels. At this point there was no going back. As Bethany and Ashley made eye contact, Ashley leaned forward and let out a long grunt, beginning to fill the seat of her diaper. 

“Aw you’re such a good girl!” Elizabeth praised sending the pasties into overdrive as Ashley and Bethany maintained eye contact. Ashley gave another grunt and push to continue filling the seat of her diaper. “She’s the most precious little I’ve ever laid eyes on Beth, where on earth did you find her?” Elizabeth continued, oblivious to the two people acting like deer caught in headlights. 

Bethany looked like she was in a trance as Ashley continued to push. It felt like she was passing things she had eaten in elementary school, she had never had a bowel movement so intense. As the mess continued to fill her diaper, Elizabeth’s continued bouncing made sure to smear the mess around inside the prison. 

“Elizabeth? What are you doing here?” Bethany finally broke from her trance of watching Ashley filling her diaper. “What are you talking about? You invited me here to take care of our precious little Lo here during your testing. I do have to say, these Little Capture and Restraint System cuffs you’ve come up with have to be the best work you’ve ever done. I would suggest a name change though, something that rolls off the tongue you know.” Elizabeth spoke, as if she hadn’t heard the tone Bethany was using, as Ashley let out the last few pushes to finish relieving the final bits of pressure that had built up from the suppositories. 

Bethany covered the distance between the door and Elizabeth in what seemed like a single stride. Ashley was snatched up from Elizabeth’s knee and pulled into her large chest, her arm supporting the girl’s rear. “What is the point of you even having a phone, honestly. I called you like four times and sent you a very detailed text message that the testing was cancelled!” Bethany explained, temper flaring up. “Oh… well no big deal, I finished up your testing with little Lo so you can thank me instead of getting upset wi…” Elizabeth was cut off by Bethany. “Because this is not Lo! Lizzy, this is my girlfriend, Ashley. The one that I’ve been telling you all about. The little/amazon, ring any bells? How can you be so oblivious? What are your eyes even for?” 

Elizabeth froze and looked at Ashley who was burning red and burying her face in Bethany’s chest. It was Bethany who was now letting off an intimidating aura. Bethany whispered into Ashley’s ear “it’s okay, I’m here now. I’m so sorry babe.”

“It’s okay, right, she’s just a little with some amazon attributes. She was going to end up in diapers at some point anyways…” Elizabeth tried to defend herself. “Shut it, I will deal with you later” Bethany shot back, her intimidating look was ferocious enough to make the little sister cower in the rocking chair and cast her eyes to the floor. 

“Do you have any idea of what you’ve done? Do you understand what kind of repercussions she could have faced if someone other than me had found you guys in here? She could have been adopted out in a heartbeat and that would have been just the beginning. Do you know what happens to amazons who fall into babyhood? I would suspect you don’t. You know too little of the world!” Bethany began to rant as she pulled out her phone. She hit a button and one by one the cuffs began to pop open and fall to the floor, the collar being the last one to snap open. She reached behind Ashley’s head and undid the strap holding the pacifier in and deflated the bulb. It was gently extracted from Ashley’s mouth and tossed to the floor with the cuffs. 

Ashley moved her mouth and adjusted her jaw as the pacifier came out. She never knew how sore you could get from just sucking on a pacifier. She tried to get the taste of the soap she had been sucking on off her tongue by rubbing it against her teeth and gathering saliva in her mouth to accumulate the flavour and swallow it in one gulp.  Now without the pacifier distracting her, she could feel the tears welling up in her eyes, not sure of what Bethany was going to think of her now that she had witnessed her filling a diaper. She could feel her chest start to heave up and down as she ran a thousand terrible scenarios through her head, everything from being dumped to being sent away to an orphanage without so much as a thought from bethany. Bethany could feel the panic setting in and slowly started to rub circles on Ashley’s back, giving a few calm shushes to settle the girl who was nearing the edge of breaking out into sobs. 

Ashley’s anxiety was getting the better of her and she was barely maintaining composure. Bethany gave a gentle squeeze and asked delicately “Are you okay?” Bethany gave a little bounce to readjust Ashley, the mess in her diaper squelching. “I’m juss gwad you’w hewe” she replied with tears spilling from her eyes as she tightened her embrace on Bethany. The pacifier had managed to develop a bit of the baby lisp from its time in Ashley’s mouth. Bethany could feel the fear radiating off the girl, it almost seemed like she had shrunk. “It’s going to be okay now, I promise.” Bethany reassured as her hand began to stroke the platinum blonde hair of the girl in her arms. 

Bethany continued her monologue to Elizabeth. “Do you  know that most babied amazons get shipped out to Catalon, the country where littles are treated as barely more than pets. We’re in a peaceful country at the very least where we still respect littles and have ethics. An Amazon that has fallen to the status of a little is still a blemish in this country and you never see it our hear about it because it’s always swept under the rug. It makes amazons look weak when one is diapered. It makes some littles rebellious to see that. The last civil war fought with littles had some foundation in amazons being treated as littles are.” Bethany continued as Ashley was carried to the changing table and laid down. 

Bethany got to work pulling off the mittens that were still enveloping Ashley’s fingers without the cuffs. She was moving quickly, part of her was in full on panic mode seeing Ashley like this, she had never seen the girl so broken down and defeated. She had seen Ashley upset with work but never anything remotely as intense as this. She watched the tears follow gravity down from the corners of the girl’s eyes as she laid on the table. Part of her wanted to do everything in her power to help this little girl, make the tears stop and never come back. Bethany was having a hard time finding the amazon she knew and the conundrum that Ashley is, was playing tricks on her instincts. 

Bethany decided she needed to distract herself away from focusing so much on Ashley and continued her speech to Elizabeth. “One of this country’s lesser known exports is convicted criminals, amazon, tweener, and little alike. Of course only major crimes but you’ll see that this country doesn’t have a single maximum security prison. In Catalon, having an Amazon that is reduced to babyhood is considered one of the biggest power moves, it’s a status to you’re superior to all. Elites pay absurd amounts of money for amazons that have been demoted. Ashley would have never been even considered an Amazon there just because of her height. The auction houses would explode knowing there is an Amazon stuck in the body of a little. If I had to guess, someone behind the scenes has been doing their damnedest to keep Ashley’s existence under wraps. You don’t understand how rare and unique she is. The money that would change hands to just study her would be enough to fund a small country.” Bethany said as she began to undo the locks holding the dress on Ashley. Once the straps were released she pulled the dress off the girl. The Mary janes, socks, and stumble slips followed, haphazardly thrown over Bethany’s shoulder, leaving Ashley in just the diaper and pasties. 

Bethany moved to the diaper tapes and began to pull at them. It seemed like the tapes weren’t even little proof to Bethany whose fury was getting taken out on the diaper. Ashley brought her hands up and put one on Bethany’s, “I’m okaw neww, pwease cawm down.” The reassurance helped. Bethany took a deep breath and continued to pull the tapes away. 

Bethany’s furious face softened as she looked at Ashley and continued her lecture. “A demoted amazon typically spends their whole first year in the OR, having everything that makes them an amazon modified.  They take away their ability to walk by cutting their heel tendons. Then they scramble their nervous system and take away all of their fine motor skills. Vocal cords are shredded to make their voice a higher pitch if they're lucky enough to keep their voice at all. Some even get a quad amputation. Hypnotics and little drugs are regulated here but in Catalon they have soundtracks that would have you drooling on the floor in your own mess in 20 minutes. Everything that makes you individually “you” is stripped away and replaced with whatever the caretaker decides there.” Bethany finished as she pulled the last tape free from the diaper. 

“I know all of this for a fact since I lived there. For two years I saw some new form of little torment daily. It’s not right.” Bethany continued. Ashley hadn’t known that Bethany had lived in Catalon before and gave a confused look. “It was an assignment from a previous employer. It was a sickening two years. I couldn’t get away from there fast enough. I think I was sent there so that my opinions would change to align closer with my boss’s at the time. He was a real piece of work that wouldn’t take no for an answer.” Bethany explained to Ashley. 

Bethany continued berating Elizabeth now “I refuse to believe that mom raised you in this manner, to just treat a little how you see fit. How do you think Anise would feel if she knew about what you did today.” Bethany started focusing on Elizabeth now. Ashley gave a questioning look to Bethany again, she had never heard the name Anise brought up before. “Anise is our middle sister, an adopted little. Mom didn’t think she would be able to get pregnant again after my older brother and I so she adopted her. Then Elizabeth popped out, that’s why our age gap is so large.” Elizabeth clarified for Ashley. Ashley knew Bethany had quite a private life, she was a little upset to be learning this stuff now but was happy that Bethany was opening up to her. 

“They’re just babies,” Elizabeth said under her breath. “No, don’t you dare try to trivialise their lives as just being babies.” Bethany said, anger renewing. “They have wants, desires and needs just as you and I do. Just because they’re different doesn’t give you the right to lord your power over them. I don’t know what they’ve been teaching you at that Nanny company but we’re going to work on correcting that.” Bethany proclaimed. 

Bethany had long since pulled the last tape but her rant had pulled her focus from Ashley. Ashley was in awe of Bethany’s position on littles, it was rare to find amazons as passionate about little rights as Bethany seemed to be. Granted, Bethany was in the business of making tools that would be used against littles, some may be unwilling, but Ashley knew now that Bethany's heart was in it for the littles. 

Bethany released the front of the diaper and it flopped open, all noses were greeted with the smell. None of them winced as a little would to the stench, the amazon nose was mostly immune to dirty diapers. Bethany looked at the mess with “you really put this diaper through its paces.” Ashley blushed back “I hwad a wittle hewp…” Bethany’s eyes darted to Elizabeth who was staring a hole into the ground. “It was just a suppository, '' she squeaked out. Bethany looked to Ashley for confirmation. Ashley held up 3 fingers silently. “Three suppositories! Are you nuts? That could cause irreparable damage to a little. If Ashley wasn’t an Amazon she’d quite possibly never have any control over her bowels again.” Bethany’s rage was renewed yet again. She didn’t know if there would be an end to the fire building inside of her at this point as she discovered each new slight that had been performed to her love. 

Wet wipes were pulled from under the changing table and Bethany began to gently clean up Ashley’s mess. When she had cleaned enough to see the base of the trainer poking out of the girl, she quickly cleaned around it. Once she was satisfied with the cleaning she pulled the dildo out with a gasp from Ashley. She wiped it down with a wet wipe and set it aside before putting all of the used wet wipes into the dirty diaper. She pulled the used diaper out from underneath Ashley and wrapped it up in a plastic bag retrieved from the changing table dispenser. Bethany had noticed Ashley’s red bottom after she had finished cleaning and pulled the diaper out. 

Bethany returned to the case that had contained everything that Elizabeth had applied to Ashley and began to dig around. Ashley grimaced for a moment, reflexively scared of the horrors that case had contained. Beth had found what she was looking for and returned with a tube of ointment and a bottle of liquid. She popped the tube open and squeezed out a healthy amount into her hand. She kindly asked Ashley to roll over and began applying the cream to Ashley’s lower cheeks. The relief was almost immediate as the fiery heat from the spanking dulled to a low throb. Bethany slowly and delicately massaged the lotion into Ashley’s buttocks until the reddened skin began to absorb the soothing medicated cream. 

Content with the application. Bethany had Ashley roll back over and picked up the other bottle of liquid. She popped the lid and poured out a small amount onto Ashley left pasty. Slowly she began to pry at the edges and add more of the solvent from the bottle until it popped free from her skin. She repeated the process to the right side and tossed the used pasties to the floor to join the pile of discarded equipment. 

All that was left was Ashley’s hair. The cat ear headband was pulled away quickly followed by the ribbons that held her hair into twin ponytails. Bethany brushed Ashley’s hair out with her hands and looked the girl in the eyes as she pushed the loose hair out of Ashley’s face and over her ear. 

Returned to her normal self, Ashley leaned forward to hug Bethany again. Ashley’s legs wrapped around Bethany’s hips instinctively as she was picked up. Bethany supported the girl’s bottom with one arm and the other held Ashley’s head in her bosom. Bethany could feel the tears start again and drip onto her chest. “It’s okay babe, I’m never going to let anything like this happen again. I’m sorry for pushing you to do the test. If I had known it would turn out like this I would have never brought it up.” Bethany’s sweet voice calmed the slightly traumatised girl in her arms. Bethany began to bounce gently and carry Ashley around the room as she calmed the girl again. 

Bethany looked at the pile of discarded little wear she had pulled from Ashley. In her gut she knew it was wrong to force this onto Ashley without any discussion. But another part of her was still revelling in how adorable the girl had been. So petite and innocent looking, the dress had been so cute on her little frame. And she couldn’t get the images of the diaper expanding to leave her mind. 

“Here’s the bad news babe. I don’t know what side effects you will have from the suppositories. I think it would be best to use a diaper until we get home. I will put in some time off for you so you can recover from this for a while. As for Elizabeth, I already have an idea of what to do, just let me take care of it alright?” Bethany spoke. Ashley was hesitant to be put back in diapers so quickly but logically speaking it was a good idea, she knew she was empty for the moment but her body was busy processing all of Bethany’s milk that she had drank. Once that hit her system, there was no telling what could happen to her. Littles were affected by amazon breast milk differently, it typically would put them in a semi submissive state. Ashley personally didn’t feel all that more submissive than usual but it was blatantly obvious to Bethany. Ashley nodded her head into Bethany’s chest accepting her proposal. 

Bethany laid Ashley back on the changing table and reached underneath to acquire a much more normal diaper. It was still a powdery lavender purple but it wasn’t adorned with little motifs like most of the other diapers she had seen for littles. Ashley took a deep breath as Bethany opened up the diaper. ‘It is just a diaper, a small one at that, I’m going to need it if I plan to leave here without soiling my panties’ Ashley told herself internally on loop, watching the mass of plastic and cotton unfold. 

Ashley picked her own butt up to allow the diaper to be slid under her. As she lowered onto the padding she had new thoughts race through her head as she watched Bethany retrieve the changing supplies. The diaper felt warm and Ashley could feel her cheeks turn rosey before she looked away from Bethany. Lotion, oil, and powder were applied, it felt different with Beth doing it, it wasn’t intimate in the way of sex, but more so in the way of feeling the genuine care Bethany had. 

“I would be lying if I said I hadn’t dreamed of doing this once or twice” Bethany said to break some of the tension. “Is’s okay, I… I don’t weawy mind if it’s you, you know” Ashley turned a little more red and turned away again as the front of the diaper was pulled up between her legs, her lisp was self correcting a little at the very least. 

Bethany’s smile had returned, that beaming peaceful smile that Ashley loved. “Just wish I got to be your first.” Bethany said teasingly, giving a glance at Elizabeth to make sure she was behaving and still staring at the ground from the rocking chair. Ashley giggled a little at the comment and returned “that was taken a wong wong time ago, pwobably by some nuwse that neiver of us know.” They shared a little giggle together. Bethany had begun to straighten out the wings of the diapers and was pulling the first tape up onto the front panel. This was different too to Ashley. It wasn’t just another diaper change to Bethany, it wasn’t just a series of actions to get a little into a fresh diaper. It had a caring undertone that Ashley couldn’t quite comprehend. She should be appalled to be diapered but it didn’t feel wrong with Bethany doing it. 

Bethany methodically brought up each tape, making sure it wasn’t too tight but also not loose should Ashley end up needing it. As the final tape was placed Ashley kind of wished that it had more like the punishment diaper had to prolong the moment even if it was just a bit longer. Bethany used her index finger to run through the leg holes to ensure there weren’t any folds and gave the waistband a little tuck so there weren’t any loose  feathers of the plastic casing sticking up. This diaper felt cozy to Ashley, it sent a small shiver through her body to think of it that way but it was the best way she could describe it. 

In a fresh diaper now, Bethany picked Ashley up again and Ashley followed along as her face was pulled into Bethany’s cleavage once again. Bethany’s amazon maternalistic instincts had been in full overdrive and there was comfort in knowing Ashley was safe in her arms. She couldn’t help it, she just wanted to protect Ashley with everything she had. Ashley was hers and she wasn’t going to let anyone else have her. She knew that possessive mindset was dangerous but she couldn’t help it. Ashley now was feeling how exhausting the day had been. Being embraced in Bethany’s warmth was making the girl sleepy and she could feel her eyes fluttering as she tried to to stay awake as Bethany gently bounced and paced the room. 

After some time Bethany began to get to work. “Alright. Elizabeth you come with me, we’re going to leave Ashley here to get dressed on her own and you’re going to fill in the data collection report you were supposed to be filling out while you were playing Nanny.” Bethany said as she began to bounce Ashley again unconsciously as she paced in front of Elizabeth. The girl in the rocking chair gave a meek “yes mam” In reply. Bethany continued. “Good, If I find even one thing unsatisfactory with your report I will have you barred from ever participating in a project so long as you live. Just based on today's events however I wouldn’t expect to be getting a bunch of requests in the future” Bethany set Ashley down on the floor after a few more minutes of holding the girl and pacing. Bethany’s intimidating aura had come back out in full swing, Ashley knew it wasn’t directed at her and hoped it never was. 

Ashley waddled over to her pile of clothes, hearing how much the diaper rustled with her movements. It wasn’t even close to as thick as the punishment diaper but she noted that it did keep her thighs apart even if it was just a little. She would have preferred her panties first and foremost, a pull-up would’ve been ideal but the testing rooms were set up with the assumption that most if not all littles visiting would already be past their potty training attempts. Bethany just watched for a moment, Ashley’s back was turned to her so she was unaware of Bethany’s gaze. Bethany could barely contain her emotions with how cute Ashley was. Her waddle, as minor as it was, from the diaper was to die for, she’d fight the gods if they tried to take this moment away from her. 

Ashley stood over her original garments, the panties were useless at this point. The sexy, tight thong she had been wearing wouldn’t fit over her diaper no matter how thin it was. She set those aside and retrieved her garter belt and stockings. “I will be in my office with this one, once you are done you can find us there” Bethany said as she took Elizabeth by the ear and pulled her to her feet. “I’ll lock the door with our code so no one will be able to come in this time.” Bethany said with a wink as Ashley sat on the floor to pull on her stockings. “Okay, I’ll be out in a minute” Ashley said as she straightened out any riffles in the stockings. 

“Here, I can take those for you” Bethany said as she held out her free hand, bending over and pulling Elizabeth down with her. Ashley was confused for a second until she followed the gaze to the thong on the floor. “It would be awkward for you to be carrying around your panties and it might raise suspicions” Bethany justified. Ashley rolled to her side, giving Bethany an eyeful of that adorable diapered butt, to grab the panties from the floor. Ashley slid the thong into Bethany’s hand who in turn stuffed the garment into her bra. Bethany bent over a little more and gestured for Ashley to come closer. She whispered into Ashley’s ear “you can retrieve those later, okay?” Ashley blushed, she loved how bold Bethany could be, and how much it fired her up. 

Bethany stood back up straight and pulled Elizabeth in front of Ashley. “As for you, you better start apologising profusely and hope Ashley forgives you for your misdeeds.” Bethany said as she pulled Elizabeth’s ear down forcing her to bow to the girl sitting on the floor trying to get dressed. “I’m very sorry miss Ashley, I won’t ever look down on you or littles again. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.” Elizabeth said with her hands to her sides, taking the bow seriously. 

Ashley could feel the sincerity and was a bit embarrassed by the sudden apology. “It’s okay, it was just a little misunderstanding. We can all take something away from this and in the future we will take better care of testing procedures.” Ashley put her hands up in front of herself to wave it off. She was just as bad at giving apologies as she was at receiving them and it made her timid. 

Ashley was shimmying into her bra as Bethany left, towing Elizabeth behind her by the arm still. Ashley heard the distinct sound of the lock activating as she pulled her bra straps over her shoulders. She pulled on her top and did up the buttons and looked at her skirt on the floor, she only hoped the diaper wouldn’t be noticeable through it. Once she had it on, she smoothed out the fabric, adjusting and turning to see how noticeable the diaper bulge was. She noted that the crinkling of moving around was much more noticeable than the diaper itself. 

Ashley looked over the room, it was a complete mess of items that were discarded as she was undressed by Bethany. Ashley picked up one of the cuffs that had been discarded and turned it over in her hands a few times. She began to gather them and put them back in the case they had come from. Once they were all in their designated pockets she closed the case and did the latches up. 

She looked at the other items that had been used on her. Part of her was filled with dread as she looked at them and another part of her felt something deep within her stirring. She couldn’t quite put a finger on it but knew something was there. She began to consolidate things and place them back in the chest they had come from. She noted that the chest contained some more items from their recent tests that had gone into production already that hadn’t been used. She cleaned up the room and ended up stuffing the dress she had worn into the chest, practically sitting on the lid to get it closed with her imperfect packing job. ‘Technically speaking, all of this stuff belonged to her now, it was the payment for being a test subject. But she couldn’t take it right?’ Ashley thought to herself, she typically talked to herself but her lisp was making her hesitant to voice anything at the moment. 

Ashley did some more tidying before slipping her heels back on and heading to the door. The room looked like they hadn’t even been there, aside from her used diaper sitting in the garbage pail, the cleaning crew didn’t have much to clean up. Ashley punched in the code that Bethany had mentioned, it was their secret, realistically just their initials in numerical format followed by six nine. A little on the nose Ashley had thought when Bethany had come up with it as the pin for locking their files. As the door opened Ashley looked back at the chests. She hesitated for a moment then went back and grabbed the box for the custom LCRS and the chest of accessories she had worn. Luckily the larger of the two had wheels and an extendable handle similar to a suitcase. She carried the other box in her free hand down the hall to Bethany’s office, diaper rustling quietly below her skirt. 

——-

got the fair ending in the works. I will write an unfair chapter 5 later on, it won’t be for the faint of heart just with what i have come up with so far. There will be a chapter 6 and maybe more that follow this to hit some DD tropes I know other readers love and is a little uncommon. I think you guys will be able to do the maths on that and see where this is going. Hope y’all are enjoying this so far. I have some other works that aren’t in the DD, takes me longer to write since I have been trying to stay closer to the realm of reality with those. Feels good to share them, I have some other works floating around out there not in the ABDL genre but this is where my passion has been as of late.

• Like 11

Chapter 6

Ashley had wandered the halls to Bethany’s office and now was standing in front of her partner's office door. It had taken her a little longer to get there, being impeded by the cases. The case holding the cuffs wasn’t heavy, but at Ashley’s height it was only a few inches off the floor. Luckily the research lab was as empty as Bethany had said, she didn’t see anyone on her little voyage back to the office area. For the most part, the sound of her diaper was drowned out by the sound of the accessories case’s wheels rolling across the tiled floor. Ashley had been putting in a conscious effort to negate the waddle her diaper was giving her, trying to sway her hips as she normally did was a little more awkward with the diaper. 

Ashley set the case for the cuffs on the ground and stood the accessory case up on end. Her hand timidly rose to knock on Bethany’s door. She hadn’t heard any noise coming from inside the room and was worried Bethany had left her. Just as her worries were beginning to mount, the door slowly opened. Bethany was standing there and gave a quick few looks to either side after seeing Ashley, just double checking it was only Ashley there. 

Bethany did a slight double take seeing both of the cases Ashley had brought with her. “I thought you were opposed to claiming the reward for the testing?” Bethany said with a questioning eyebrow raise and smirk. “I think I more than earned them, they’re ours now.” Ashley said with a little blush but regaining some of the confidence she had before this fiasco had started. Bethany smiled and waved the girl into her office, taking the handle of the accessory case and wheeling it in after Ashley had picked up the cuffs and carried them into the office. Bethany shut the door behind them and did the lock. 

Ashley saw Elizabeth sitting in a chair with a company laptop silently filling out the report. Her face was a little swollen and her makeup had some runs in it. Ashley watched as the woman shifted a little uncomfortably from side to side in the hard plastic chair. “Did you spank her?” Ashley asked after putting things together. “Yes. After we got back here I watched the footage from the test room and had her explain what had happened. Don’t worry, I’ve already accidentally corrupted the video file.” Bethany said as she went to her cabinet where she stored her pump. “I really need to pump now, I missed my lunch time session and it’s getting quite uncomfortable.” Bethany said after setting it down

“Could you not” Elizabeth whispered not so subtly. “Alright, I won’t. But are you going to empty these for me then? How can you be so immature? It’s natural and it has to be done, so unless you’re going to come over here and latch on, I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.” Bethany said, her mommy tone was evolving. “Could you help me out Ashley? I’m getting quite sore and don’t think I can do one at a time like usual.” Bethany asked. 

Ashley waddled around the desk to Bethany’s side as the pump was put together. “I just need you to hold the cups like before.” Bethany said, handing both over to the girl. Ashley accepted them as Bethany pulled her dress down and exposed her maternity bra. The bra popped open and Ashley’s thong slipped out. “Oops, forgot about those.” Bethany said as she took the thong and set it on her desk. Ashley held up the pumping cups but it was a little awkward to be standing on the floor and Bethany’s chest was a little out of reach. 

“Here, you can sit here to help out.” Bethany said as she hoisted Ashley into her lap facing her. Ashley’s skirt rode up exposing her diaper to Bethany as she straddled her thighs. Ashley was now face to face with Bethany’s breast. They were phenomenal every time she saw them and when they were getting full they seemed to get even more perky and beautiful. Ashley’s diaper rustled a little as she adjusted herself in Bethany’s lap to get comfortable before bringing up the pump cups. She held the cups in place burning red as Bethany flipped on the pump. 

Almost immediately, milk began to syphon down the tubes. Ashley’s mouth began to water a little seeing the milk and she noticeably gulped. Bethany’s face got a little red as she stifled a moan. Having Ashley in her lap in a visible diaper was triggering some of her instincts and she wanted to tear away the pump and pull Ashley’s face into her breast to relieve the pressure. Her right breast was making good progress with a steady flow but the left one began to trickle to a stop. “Damn” Bethany said under her breath “my duct is clogged on the left. Give it a minute to see if the pump can free it up.” She explained to Ashley. 

They both watched the left breast for a minute or so to see if the blockage would open up but it wasn’t looking like it would. “This happens from time to time when I’m not consistent with pumping. I’ll just need to massage it loose.” Bethany said. She flipped the pump off for a second to break the suction and Ashley pulled the cup away. Bethany brought her hands up to her clogged breast and began to work from the base, slowly kneading the flesh, squeezing towards the nipple to see if she could work it free. “It’s blocked up good” Bethany said as she couldn’t get it to open up. 

Ashley had seen this happen a few times before actually. Bethany typically was able to get it to open up with just a little encouragement but this time it seems plugged up good. In Ashley’s research of lactation, she had come across an old school remedy. “I… I think I can help” she stuttered out. Bethany knew somewhat where this was going and it was her turn to blush.

Bethany gave a little nod to the girl in her lap. Ashley leaned forward a little then looked over her shoulder at Elizabeth who was diligently focusing on her computer. Ashley opened her mouth and took Bethany’s nipple into her mouth. It was so soft and warm and she could feel the erect nipple on her tongue. Typically speaking Ashley didn’t play with Bethany’s breast in the bedroom much unless it was right after pumping. Ashley gave a few strong pulls on the nipple. When it still didn’t open up she gave another strong pull. The act caused Bethany to let out a soft moan and bring her hand up to the back of Ashley’s head to hold it in place. Ashley tasted a few drops of the breast milk on her tongue and gave one more sharp suckle on the tit. 

The clog came out fully into Ashley’s mouth followed by a rush of milk. Ashley swallowed the milk and instinctively gave another pull at the nipple, filling her mouth with another warm rush of milk. Her little side was demanding she stay latched to the nipple and keep going until it was drained. Her amazon side was trying to tell her stop. The milk was so sweet on her tongue and she could feel it warming her belly. Fresh off the tap was an entirely different experience as she pulled again at the teet. 

Bethany’s hand was caressing the back of the girls head and they both knew she should stop but neither was making the first move. After Ashley’s fourth gulp she felt warmth spreading between her legs. It was an odd sensation and she hadn’t expected it. She detached from the nipple and looked down. She had wet herself a bit, the purple of the diaper was slightly discoloured yellow between her legs. Bethany had also looked down feeling the warmth on her thighs but more so because Ashley had detached. 

“Oh no, I’m sorry, I didn’t even feel it coming.” Ashley panicked realizing Bethany was looking at her newly wet diaper. “It’s okay, that's why we put you in a diaper. I suspect that there’s still quite a bit of those drugs running through your system so it’s to be expected. You know that rectal medication acts quite a bit faster than oral and it isn’t as diluted. It’s more than likely going to take a couple of days until you’re fully recovered. I will help you through it. Thank you for helping me out by the way. I will say that was much easier than trying to milk my own breast like an udder. Maybe next time you can help me out again.” Bethan said with a wink. Ashley just blushed and gave a slight nod. 

Bethany’s hand moved to Ashley’s chin where she used her thumb to wipe away a little trail of milk dripping down her lip. Very seductively, Bethany brought her thumb up to her own mouth and sucked away the remnant milk. Next Bethany pulled out an alcohol wipe and cleaned the nipple that Ashley had been latched to to prep it for the pump again.

The pump cups were brought back up and Bethany finished pumping. Ashley was mesmerised by the milk flowing through the tubes again. She didn’t know where this new fixation on breast milk had come from but she was thoroughly distracted, watching as Bethany’s breast reduced slowly. Halfway through Bethany had to stop and swap out the bottles before they could continue and then again before the flow began to trickle down. Ashley was a bit surprised by Bethany filling five whole bottles in one sitting. She had known that Bethany had missed her typical lunch time pumping and that she usually filled two per session but five didn’t even seem possible. 

“Whew, that is literally a weight off my chest. I love how light I feel after pumping, really reduces the lifetime struggle of carrying these around.” Bethany said as she took both her breasts in hands and shook them up and down a few times. Ashley giggled a bit at the comment and action, her eyes were still fixated on the nipples as they bounced up and down. Her trance was broken only by Bethany pulling her maternity bra back up and closing the cups. Bethany reached forward and grabbed Ashley’s thong and stuffed it back into the bra. 

Bethany leaned forward and whispered into Ashley’s ear “do you want a change? I’m sure it’s not comfortable.” It took Ashley a few seconds to put it together and she responded “it’s okay for now, it was just a little and you don’t have to waste your time changing my diapers every time I go just a little bit.” 

“It’s okay really, I know you aren’t accustomed to it and I don’t want you to be uncomfortable. Besides, if not me then who? I know you don’t have any experience changing or wearing diapers for that matter so how do you plan to get changed if I don’t do it? I can help teach you but practising on yourself is a good way to end up leaking which would be a bigger problem. I promise you, it’s fine, you just tell me when you need a change and I’ll help you out, okay?” Bethany justified and reassured Ashley. 

Ashley blushed quite a bit. She really liked the diaper change Bethany had done earlier and she had to admit the clammy padding was a little uncomfortable but she knew it really wasn’t that much. Her timid submissive side was coming out in full force and she couldn’t admit that she wanted a change right now. “How about when we get home?” Ashley said, trying to negotiate with the obviously eager Bethany. Bethany leaned back in her chair and acted like she was pondering the proposal before she said “sure, that sounds like a plan.”

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door and all eyes darted to the door. Bethany knew what it was and relaxed before saying to the knocker “just leave it outside the door please.” Ashley gave a quizzical look to Bethany who just said “it’s something for later, do you want to go bring it in for me?” Ashley shook her head and Bethany lifted her to set her back on the ground. Ashley readjusted her skirt to make sure her diaper was covered before meandering over to the door. She was aware that Bethany’s eyes were glued to her diapered rear, watching her minor waddle as she approached the door.

Ashley realised that Bethany had never really been this physical with her before. Picking her up and setting her down instead of letting her do it herself like she normally did. She didn’t hate it and she knew Bethany was still in an Amazon maternity frenzy. If she were to admit it was kind of nice being helped like that would Bethany see her differently, she pondered internally. She had never really known anything besides helping herself and the world seemed even bigger around her after the incident in the test room. She was realising now how much she had struggled with her height disadvantage. 

Ashley cracked the door to see that no one was there and looked down. She opened the door fully to bring in another case that was similar in size to her custom LCRS case. It was a bit heavier than hers but not by much. She set it down next to the other cases and looked back to Bethany who looked unfazed and was back on her computer. 

Elizabeth sighed and leaned back in her chair. Both Ashley and Bethany had almost forgotten she was there as she had silently filled out the report. “Are you done?” Bethany said her tone was very motherly and direct. “Yes mam” Elizabeth said, closing the laptop and directing her gaze to the floor before standing to set the laptop on Bethany’s desk. “Perfect, we’re awfully late this evening but I think we’ll be back to the apartment before the sun goes down. I already did you the favour of cancelling your hotel. I hope you're excited for your sleepover with your big sister.” Bethany said as she stood up from her desk. 

“She’s coming home with us?” Ashley asked. “Yep, we have a guest room anyways that never gets used, I figured we could save her a little money since she had booked a five star suite for herself. She will be on her best behaviour and she expressed how deeply she would like to make it up to you for her little misunderstanding.” Bethany explained. Ashley nodded her approval. “It will be our pleasure to host you” Ashley said to Elizabeth who looked very worried for some reason. 

“Elizabeth, take both of those cases. I will take the rolling case. Ashley, could please help me lock up.” Bethany said, walking around the desk and slinging her own purse over her shoulder. “Let me go grab my purse from my office and I’ll go make sure everything in the lab is shut down for the weekend.” Ashley said after moving to the door. 

Ashley dipped into her office and grabbed her purse. She made a quick lap around the lab to make sure everything was shut down for the weekend. Everything seemed to be in order and she returned to Bethany’s office where she and Elizabeth were standing outside the door waiting for her. “Ready? Let’s head home.” Bethany said with her bright smile as she tipped the case onto its wheels after taking the handle. 

The elevator ride to the parking garage was quiet and Bethany led the way out to the car. Bethany popped the trunk and began to load the crates. “You may not like this, but I think you should ride in the car seat Ashley.” Bethany said looking a little worried like she may have stepped on a landmine. “Why’s that? I always ride upfront with you.” Ashley said, a little hurt that Bethany would suggest such a thing and treat her like a little. They had installed the car seat ages ago but it had never been used due to their lack of having a little. 

“Hear me out. If something were to happen and we were pulled over, a cop would wonder why a little was in the front seat instead of the empty car seat. We could get in trouble and have to pay fines and you could be taken from me for little endangerment.” Bethany explained. 

“It’s never been a problem before, why would that change now?” Ashley asked. 

“Because of your current underwear.” Bethany said. “If we showed them your ID to prove you were an Amazon and they even suspected your diaper, they would have the authority to check you on the spot and your amazon title would be stripped. Especially since you’re a little wet right now.” Bethany explained, leaning in to whisper the last bit to Ashley.

Ashley pondered it for a minute. It was a highly logical thought process and she knew she was in danger just wearing a diaper to begin with. They had never been pulled over before, Bethany was a very good driver so the worry was a bit unfounded but they both knew there was always a chance of something going against them after today's series of unfortunate events. “Okay, it sounds like you’ve thought this out very clearly.” Ashley admitted. 

Bethany scooped Ashley up onto her hip and opened the rear passenger door where the car seat was. Bethany set Ashley in without any fuss or struggle and began to pull the harness out from underneath Ashley and prepare the straps to accept the girl. Ashley helped where she could, helping get her arms into the shoulder straps and pulling the belt across her lap. Bethany began to buckle the multipoint harness into the central clip. Ashley knew the secrets to getting the buckles unclipped but it still felt a little awkward to be strapped into the car seat and restrained. Bethany brought up the final strap between Ashley’s legs and clipped it into the central point. The act caused Ashley’s skirt to be pulled up and expose her slightly yellowed diaper which caused her to blush. Bethany pulled the straps tight to make sure the girl was secure in the car seat. The crotch strap was pulled a little tighter and it elicited a little yelp from the girl as it pressed the cooled padding against her sensitive bits. “Sorry, was that too tight?” Bethany asked, seeing Ashley’s cheeks burning. 

“It… it’s okay, can we just get going please. It’s a little embarrassing to be in a car seat.” Ashley mustered. Bethany nodded and closed the door. Elizabeth had already taken up residence in the shotgun seat. “I’m sorry, really” Elizabeth said as they watched Bethany walk around the front of the car to the driver door. “Thank you. It’s okay though, everything will work out now. What’s done is done.” Ashley said calmly to settle the nerves of the girl sitting in front of her. Bethany opened the door, started the car, and began to drive towards home.

———-

sorry if it’s a little shorter of a chapter, chapter 7 should be fun though. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Oh boy I can't wait to see what happens.  I bet it was a bare bottom spanking too. I bet the case has Amazon size diapers, and I'm hoping it also has a training dildo and those nipple vibrater things, but all scaled up to Amazon size. I absolutely love this story 

What’s the stance/rules on here for some more smutty scenes… chapter 7 has gotten a little heated between Bethany and Ashley unexpectedly as I’ve let it flow out. Don’t want to accidentally break any rules. I know I’ve read some pretty sexy scenes here before just not sure if it’s a no no. I will make a chapter 7 continued with remainder of the chapter should it be deemed acceptable. If not I’ll save what have for the remainder of chapter 7 and write something else to finish it off. Thank you guys in advance for guidance😋

————

Chapter 7

Bethany pulled the car out of the underground parking. Ashley felt a little claustrophobic in the car seat. Part of it was the restraints themselves and part of it was the wings that came around her head on either side. They acted as blinders so Ashley could really only look forward. The harness kept her pinned to the back of the seat so she couldn’t lean forward to see around the blinders. She took a deep breath and looked forward to relax herself. Looking forward did have the benefit of frequently making eye contact with Bethany who seemed like she was looking into the rear view mirror at Ashley more than the road. 

The first problem came with the first bump coming off the driveway of the garage. The bump had caused Ashley to bounce in the car seat. It caused her crotch strap to go tight against her diaper and press down on her sex. Now she knew what some of the other mommies were talking about when they described taking their littles out for a little ride to relieve stress. 

Being the inner city, the first bump of the driveway was far from the last. Ashley wanted to curse the misuse of her taxes, why were the roads so rough. She had never realized how bad the roads were until she had the crotch strap of the car seat rubbing against her diaper and in turn right on her clit. Ashley could see Bethany look back a few times with a sinister smile “are you okay?” She asked innocently. 

Ashley’s cheeks were getting red and she realized she had a death grip on the sides of the car seat. “I’m, I’m fine, not much to do back here is all” Ashley stammered out. Bethany accelerated from a red light which forced Ashley back into the seat a little to relieve some of the pressure from the strap for a moment. The relief was short lived however as Bethany slammed on her brakes and laid on the horn. “Fucking asshole!” She yelled, throwing up her pinky finger. 

Ashley would have giggled at the exchange under normal circumstances, Bethany was always cute, in Ashley’s opinion, when she was angry and vulgar like that since the road was the only place she rarely did things of that nature. But, the sudden stop had forced Ashley to slide forward in the car seat and the strap had bit into her diapered crotch with a renewed force. At the same time, the sudden fright had caused her bladder control to falter for a moment and the added warmth of a fresh wetting to the diaper at the same time had pushed Ashley very close to the edge of climax.

From what Ashley could see from the car seat she knew they were getting close to the apartment building. Part of her was desperate for release and part of her was a little worried to receive that satisfaction from a car seat and diaper. Luckily there weren’t any more incidents involving reckless drivers and slamming brakes but the bumpy road was still having its effect on her. 

Luckily Ashley could see the apartment building and felt the familiar turn into the parking lot. That last bump signalled there were only a few speed bumps to get past and she would be done with this torment. She had to bite her lip and close her eyes at each speed bump to maintain her composure but Bethany was pulling into her parking spot before long. 

“Elizabeth, get the boxes out of the trunk, I’ll get Ashley out” Bethany said with her mommy tone again. Ashley caught her breath for a moment in the car seat as both exited the vehicle. Bethany opened Ashley’s door and looked in at her. “Maybe that strap was a little tight.” she winked. Ashley blushed knowing now that Bethany knew what she had done with the crotch strap. 

“I never knew how bad the roads were, we should write to our councilmen about some road repairs.” Ashley said as Bethany popped the clip. 

“Think about all the poor littles who might protest that.” Bethany said with another wink and innocent smile. Ashley was hoisted out of the car seat and into Bethany’s arms. Ashley was set on her hip and Bethany supported her rear with one hand. She knew that Bethany could feel the warmth of her most recent accident in the diaper but didn’t comment. 

Ashley was a little thankful to be carried, her legs were honestly a little weak from the drive. It was a little awkward with her legs splayed around Bethany’s hips, it caused her skirt to ride up a bit but her diaper was still concealed. The biggest problem was having her tenderized naughty bits grinding up against Bethany’s hip. The diaper seemed to do very little to pad against Bethany movements as she walked behind the car and took the rolling case. 

“Grab everything else for us dear” Bethany commanded as she began to walk away. Ashley watched as Elizabeth pulled their purses onto her shoulders and picked up the remaining two cases and chased after them. Bethany was walking a little quick and the movement kept the fire Ashley had built during the drive going but wasn’t enough to get closer to the edge, just enough to torment her. 

It was another silent elevator ride up to the upper levels of the apartment building. Exiting the elevator, there were only four apartments on this floor as they were each larger to accommodate small families in the inner city which meant there were only four doors to choose from, and in Ashley’s state, avoid. They knew their neighbours, two of them were slightly older couples with two and three littles each. They were sweet and their littles were adorable. Bethany and Ashley babysat for them a few times for their date nights. 

The third neighbour was a bit of a sour subject. She was a much older Amazon, nearing retirement age. She was a little nasty to Ashley in their first meeting, demanding she be diapered if she was going to be coming into her apartment. Bethany had tried to explain that ashley was an Amazon just a little shorter than usual but she didn’t want to hear it and had gone to one of her nurseries and retrieved a punishment style diaper similar to the one ashley had just put in and recommended Bethany get ashley properly diapered before she started leaving puddles all around the apartment building. She had scoffed in Bethany’s face about how this newer generation of mommies had no backbone and just let littles walk over them and slammed the door in their faces. She had kept up her rudeness every time they had met since and was always looking down on Ashley every time she saw her. 

Supposedly she was a little headhunter in her prime and had transitioned into a trainer. Both trades were highly lucrative and required intense licences and schooling to perform. As far as anyone on the floor knew, she had one room in her apartment for her and the remaining rooms were all nurseries. If and when she left, she always had a nanny come by. One time Ashley and Bethany had bumped into a tweener babysitter standing outside the woman’s door looking very scared. Ashley and Bethany don’t know what happened to that sitter but had never seen her since that day. 

Luckily they passed by that particular neighbour's door without incident and proceeded around the corner to their own apartment door. Sitting in front of the door were dozens of boxes stacked haphazardly. “What’s all this?” Ashley asked inquisitively. 

“Well, Elizabeth needed some stuff so we did some online shopping while you were getting dressed in the testing room. Urgent delivery costs a pretty penny but I’m sure Elizabeth will be grateful.” Bethany explained as she put her finger on the biometric scanner of the door handle and the locks popped open for her to push the door open. She wheeled the case in and stood it on end before collapsing the handle. Ashley was lowered to the floor and set on her feet. “Alright, let’s get that diaper changed.” Bethany said, leaning over and coming eye level with Ashley. Her smile put all of Ashley’s worries aside and she took her outstretched hand to follow her. “Elizabeth, please bring in all of your packages from the doorstep for me.” Bethany said over her shoulder to the sister as she set the cases down and began to pull purses off her shoulders. Ashley heard a simple “yes mam,” As she followed Bethany. 

Ashley knew where they were headed but wasn’t sure if she was ready to commit to it. Bethany stopped in front of the nursery door, she could sense Ashley hesitance. “I’ll just grab some stuff, and meet you in the bedroom.” She said letting go of Ashley’s hand. Ashley was grateful that she wasn’t going to be the first one to use the nursery they had set up together right now and that Bethany she wasn’t pushing it. Ashley gave her a smile and a quick okay before she headed towards their bedroom. 

Bethany watched Ashley waddle away, her waddle was much more pronounced now that she was in a wet diaper and Bethany could barely contain her giggle of glee. Ashley entered their bedroom and kicked off her shoes while undoing the buttons of her top. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor along with her shirt. She began to unhook her garter belt support straps and then had a second thought. She rehooked the garter’s supports quickly and undid her bra. She brought her long platinum hair in front and draped it over chest, letting the strands hide her nipples. She had discovered how provocative Bethany found it early on in their relationship and had employed the manoeuvre a few times. 

The fire in her loins had calmed down a little but she was still unbelievably horny. She looked to her nightstand knowing the contents it contained.

• Like 8

You tease me with the sexy stuff, you tease me with the packages that was delivered for Elizabeth, making me wonder what was in the case that was dropped off at the office and did Elizabeth resist at all, did one spanking turn her into a submissive little girl? Is she going to enjoy her dirty diapers? At the end will she beg her sister to keep her in diapers because she can't be trusted to keep her big girl panties dry or clean while humping her stuffy? So many questions left unanswered, for both Ashley and Elizabeth. And you stop right as you start to answer those questions. You're, you're a big meanie and a poopoo head.😝