LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiking to a New Life (Chapter 41 posted 5-11-24)

50 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

Also Guilend:

I don't know if I should pronounce your word Guilend, or if I should pronounce it Guilend.

Personally I mentally read it as Guilend.

(And now most of the people that read this will sound it out at least two different ways and I think that is funny. I apologize for nothing.)

I made it up in the middle of the night for a text base game character I was creating and I pronounced it as Goo-lend in my head. It was supposed to be for a Mystic voodoo type character lol. My brother pointed out that I was an idiot and it pronounced as Guy-lend. So pronounce it anyway you want lol.

31 minutes ago, christi said:

Another good chapter and some more learning about that world.  Thanks, Kat. :)

I'm more than happy to share my thoughts and view of the setting.

It's sort of overlooked how truly oppressive that Amazon society would be to statistical outliers/anyone with a sense of humor that isn't just so overwhelmingly tall that no one would dare even attempt to bend them over.

Instead of "Might makes right" in the Diaper Dimension, it's more like "Height Makes Right"

• Like 2

Loved it!  Such a sweet story.  I think John might be addicted too breast milk and not even know it yet.  I definitely know something is drawing him to her breasts. Being a warm blooded male, I am also drawn to a nice set of breasts. But I am more interested in playing with them rather than being fed by them so that could be the same for John.  I am not buying that yet though. 
I am looking forward to seeing more.  I missed Mike in this chapter. 

59 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I missed Mike in this chapter. 

I was worried that Mike wouldn't come across like I intended and be sort of annoying. (Basic insecurity, of course) But it sounds like maybe I did fine with Mike.

• Like 1

Sweet chapter. I love the garden and how she makes him feel included and good enough. Very caring and sweet. John responds to it like any little boy does when being called cute or something of that nature. I look forward to seeing Mike again and how they interact as a group. See if Mike even helps with bathtime or something? 

5 hours ago, Kat5 said:

I was worried that Mike wouldn't come across like I intended and be sort of annoying. (Basic insecurity, of course) But it sounds like maybe I did fine with Mike.

I absolutely love Mike. He was definitely cool, hip, or whatever the kids say these days lol

On 11/24/2023 at 3:21 PM, CDfm said:

Loved it!  Such a sweet story.  I think John might be addicted too breast milk and not even know it yet.  I definitely know something is drawing him to her breasts. Being a warm blooded male, I am also drawn to a nice set of breasts. But I am more interested in playing with them rather than being fed by them so that could be the same for John.  I am not buying that yet though. 
I am looking forward to seeing more.  I missed Mike in this chapter. 

Well, despite how he is now dressed or treated, Kohn still an "fully grown male". So I wouldn't be shocked he starts getting urges now that things are calming down. Though what would happen if he new mommy sees his little issue during a diaper change? Are little even allow to be mature down there or are they like pets and often get something to avoid such issues popping up, like given pills or something mixed in their food/drink. Though could also be seen as natural and just leave him all blushy while exposed before a fresh diaper is put on.

4 hours ago, babygamerboy said:

Well, despite how he is now dressed or treated, Kohn still an "fully grown male". So I wouldn't be shocked he starts getting urges now that things are calming down. Though what would happen if he new mommy sees his little issue during a diaper change? Are little even allow to be mature down there or are they like pets and often get something to avoid such issues popping up, like given pills or something mixed in their food/drink. Though could also be seen as natural and just leave him all blushy while exposed before a fresh diaper is put on.

This will be addressed in a plot point several chapters down the way. Details have been bounced off of friends and some awkward questions have been bounced off of a spouse for writing reference.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Kat5 said:

This will be addressed in a plot point several chapters down the way. Details have been bounced off of friends and some awkward questions have been bounced off of a spouse for writing reference.

Can't wait to read what happens. I know some stories see it as normal for urges to happen and we get a chapter or two of them dealing with it using a pillow or plush, others we see the Bigs get pills or nanotech to prevent such small but hard to talk about issues from raising up. Though remember a stories who to prevent any shortages of littles, help their cute helpless guys from ending their line or the littles line in general using "milkers" or taking them to get milked by hand by a professional  (Need to finish a story I had made about that myself, it's still just mostly an outline.)

6 hours ago, babygamerboy said:

Can't wait to read what happens.

It's going to be really awkward to write, and it has lead to some very ... unusual questions being asked so that I can write it well.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Kat5 said:

With a delicate touch. Like a sledgehammer.

Well, like I and many others have said. Can't wait for the next chapter and can't wait till we reach this "bump" in the story(/padding) to see how everyone reacts to it and the solution to solve this hard little problem. Maybe we should make some bets on what might cause John's natural urges to raise to a point that a big that is changing him sees him start to "leak" in frustration. As well as what Amanda and maybe even Mike might think when seeing little John in such an embarrassing state. Could see Amanda go full "clueless mom" mode and embarrass John asking anyone and everyone she knows and trusts on how to take care of the "rising" issue. Hearing all sorts of solutions to this little problem. Some might make out little padded hero blush "red as a strawberry" in embarrassment upon hearing where others might make him cover his diapered front in fear of happening to him despite who might be seeing him.

I think you're right about Amanda. I bet Kat will suggest something like pleasure diapers or just have him hump his stuffy (in both cases she points out that's what she has her Little do to take care of her problem to her Littles utter humiliation lol) he definitely doesn't need to be putting his hands down his diaper, it not sanitary. Of course no one even thinks that John, (or Kat's little for that matter) should get any sort of privacy, they're just Littles after all. They can even setup play dates so the Littles can be there for moral support while they take care of their problem together. Like a buddy system. Get them both in the living with their favorite stuffy 😂. I can't wait to see how you handle this and everything else. 

2 hours ago, babygamerboy said:

Can't wait for the next chapter

I do apologize. There is slight delay due to a little medical challenge. I'll hopefully be able to see to (among other things) write by this time next week.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Guilend said:

I think you're right about Amanda.

12 hours ago, Kat5 said:

I do apologize. There is slight delay due to a little medical challenge.

Yeah. I see Kat being more outgoing with dealing with said urges and suggesting special toys for John and all much to his and Kat's little's embarrassment.

Though I can also see the scientists Amanda is talking to want to extract it from John for testing and to check it compared towards other Littles and all. Which I think would be a fun embarrassing little event on that. Since I could see it be a very public and very "professional/medical" event for everyone involved.

Though would they treat him more like how people would collect it from a farm animal using 'Electroejaculation'? (Which is inserting an electric probe up someone rectum and shocking their prostate till they have a release their "sample". Or would they go by it more like how they would collected it from a pet and simply help him by hand get off into the collection cup. Or might have a machine made for such thing and strap him in and the it do the procedure while they watch and chat about it.

Also Kat don't worry about having to delaying especially for medical reasons. We are (mostly) capable of waiting patiently now. Pretty sure most people here wouldn't be too worried if you slowed down due to family and the holidays coming up and all.

• Like 1

Chapter Twenty One

Amanda held John to her chest as he fell asleep. If she could purr, she would definitely be doing it at this exact moment. She rocked in place for a while, patting his butt. With a kiss to the top of his head she finally gave in half an hour later.

Carefully standing up, she got him up over her shoulder and started to the nursery. With her left hand pinning the unconscious little to her shoulder, she reached out with her right hand and gave the mesh gate a tug from the top.

Okay, that’s very convenient” She couldn’t help but observe out loud as half of the gate swung open effortlessly.

Reaching in and laying her passenger down, she took a moment to experimentally lift his left arm between her thumb and forefinger and let go. It flopped down completely limp.

Satisfied that he had passed her impromptu ‘flop test’ she stepped out of the room and hurried back with Rupert and the blanket from the couch. Placing Rupert against Johns side and covering him with a blanket she couldn’t help but lean over and give him a kiss on the forehead.

Swinging the gate back closed she heard it latch with a faint click. Experimentally she gave the gate a few tugs in places other than where she had been shown. Sure enough, no matter where she pulled but that exact spot. Just to be more thorough she stood up on tip toes and reached inside to push on the correct spot from the back. It didn’t even budge.

With a satisfied nod, Amanda spent the next thirty minutes moving clothes and diapers into the closet and putting several extra diapers into the bay on the changing table. A couple of Monkeez, a goodly sized stack of Little Pups, and a few Sleepy Pup All Nighters.

Asking no one in particular “I wonder if I should use the sleepy pups for nap time?” She went back to the crib and, just for good measure, popped the gate open and gave her new son one more kiss on the cheek before sliding the side back shut and walking back into the living room.

Biting her lip, she held an arm over her chest. They were getting tender. VERY tender. So she sucked up her pride and went to the bedroom and got out the breast pump. She read the instructions carefully, cleaned everything thoroughly and finally sat down in front of her computer.

Making absolutely certain that her camera was off AND facing the other way, she turned her computer on. While it was booting up, she went and closed the curtains and fed Xerxes before returning to her desk to do her work.

With a resigned sigh, Amanda pulled her shirt off and reached back to unhook her bra. Tossing both of them onto the back of her office chair she looked at the breast pump dubiously.

I never wanted a little. But now that I have one, he’s worth any amount of trouble.”

As she spent a moment getting the pump exactly so, she gasped as the cold plastic pressed against her.

Okay. Next time this gets soaked in hot water first.”

And with that, she hit the button on top with her thumb…

And now it was time for a different kind of gasp. Resorting to biting her finger to keep from making any sounds she turned the pump back off and grabbed her shirt and bra and moved over to the couch to lean back with her feet curled under her. She tossed a throw blanket over herself before getting ready to try again.

With a shake of her head, came the admission “There’s no way I can do this and work at the same time.”

And finally the pump was put back in place and turned back on. As it pulled her nipple in and started to repetitively suck on it and release, her toes curled up under the blanket. The machine was suppose to be automatic and it started off fast and shallow until milk started to let down. As soon the machine got some milk flowing it switched to longer, slower motions. The relief of pressure in her breast was slow at first, but within a couple of minutes she noticed that the tenderness was gone.

With a sigh, she leaned back and let the pump do its job.

Documenting everything and logging in for work would have to wait a bit.

~~~~~~~~~

John knew he was always a bit small. But this was ridiculous. He found himself looking up at Amanda's waist. No matter how hard he tried he couldn’t get her attention. He spent an entire day not being able to reach anything. He couldn’t even get a drink of water. And after what seemed like forever he finally just gave up and couldn’t hold his bladder anymore. All he could feel was warmth spreading all around him.

He sat down right on the floor and gave up.

He broke down and cried on the spot. Unable to go home, this was his life now. He was helpless. Worse still, he was useless.

But then there was Amanda. Like a saint with the light behind her highlighting around her body, she scooped him up into her arms and held him against her chest. He had his face pressed against a breast bigger than his head.

He couldn’t shake the mental image of Kate wrapped in a blanket and sucking on a nipple as he was cradled against a giant chest. It was conflicting to say the least.

~~~

John woke with a start, and tried to sit up. Flailing around a bit he couldn’t manage to sit up so he groggily flopped back onto whatever bed he was laying on.

He became acutely aware that his morning wood had nowhere to go and was VERY uncomfortable. It took a few moments of trying to push on it through wet padding to get it into a position that at least didn’t hurt, but that was the best he was going to get.

Looking up at the blank ceiling, and waiting for things to settle down he felt trapped with the memory of his dream.

What the hell was that?” he mumbled to himself.

Looking over, there was a large black and white dog face smelling at him through the mesh. Apparently Xerxes heard him have a … whatever that dream was and came to check on him.

Still a bit milk drunk and with absolutely no concept of time, he closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep with the feeling of warmth spreading in his diaper.

~~~

Slowly coming around and opening his eyes now, John found himself face first into something blurry. Reaching up to rub his eyes he found a stuffie in his arms. Apparently he had rolled over and snuggled it at some point.

Pushing against the blurry barrier he managed to get one eye to open up halfway as he used the mesh to push himself up into a sitting position. As his butt hit the mattress he grimaced. His diaper was apparently very used.

Resorting to crawling on all fours, he made his way to where the two halves of the gate connected and gave it an experimental push. Of course it had no give.

With a resigned sigh he called out “A…” and stopped. Looking down at the diaper he was trapped him, he felt like this was a ‘more flies with honey’ situation.

Mom?” he called out toward the open door through the transparent mesh wall keeping him in.

Almost immediately he heard back “Just a moment sweety, Momma’s making some breakfast.” from somewhere in the distance.

Mumbling “Well. Okay then.” he spent a lot more time than he wanted to admit trying to figure out the most comfortable way to wait. Sitting on his butt wasn’t an option. He tried laying on his side, but with his knees held nearly a foot apart by the padding that didn’t last long.

Finally he pulled on the mattress to lay on his front with his butt up in the air. Again. It didn’t put any pressure on his lower portions and was honestly felt like the least bad he was going to get. Reaching out a bit he got Rupert with his finger tips and pulled him over to use as a pillow.

And there he waited for a couple of minutes trying to ignore the occasional waft of unpleasant scent coming from behind him. Or rather from his behind.

Ugh. I wonder if I can just skip eating forever.” he grumbled to himself.

Immediately from the kitchen, Amanda said loudly “I heard that!”

Pushing up onto his arms, John looked around as best he could before asking in a whisper “How did she hear me grumbling?”

State secret!” was all he heard from the doorway as Amanda walked in.

I request security clearance.”

He could see her smirk through the mesh. “Request denied.”

The gate that he had just pushed on didn’t swing open this time. Reaching up to one corner, there was a click and the entire side slid down until it would have been at the height of his waist if he were standing.

In a sweet, and obviously amused tone, Amanda looked at his butt up on the air “Well, that’s an unusual way to start your morning!”

At this moment John was afraid that he had wound up with the most dangerous kind of person in the known universe: A morning person.

He groaned. “No want put weight. Is gross.”

Reaching over the rail, she got one hand under his chest and the other around his thighs and lifted him straight up and carried him just like that over to the changing table. His shirt was scrunched up against his armpits and the clearly messy diaper was on full display. Even just being the two of them it was still pretty embarrassing.

Suddenly he felt her fingers on her left hand start walking along his torso as she rotated his legs. It felt like being a rotisserie chicken. It was hard to look indignant while just waking up and being carried hilariously. But John gave it his absolute best try.

As his back hit the changing table, the two soft padded bars just flopped over him, pinning him in place to sulk.

Excuse me.” She smiled as she asked “May I have a smile this morning?”

Closing his eyes, he protested “No. No awake, no smiles. I do not consent to morning.”

There was a feather light touch traced along the bottom of his foot up and down. His entire leg immediately jerked up and away on its own.

As the tickling started on his other foot he started giggling half awake “No fair!”

Amanda's smiling face filled his view as she gave him a kiss on the cheek and said plainly “Life isn’t going to be fair for a little as ticklish as you.”

I’m not ticklish!” he protested vehemently.

And that was when the fingertips found one foot with one hand and one set of ribs with the other hand. “Are you SURE you aren’t ticklish?”

Now trying to roll side to side, with the bar just pushing him down a little more, he protested further “No-o-o!” and after a moment that the tickling just switched sides he caught his breath and shouted “Yes! I surrender!” as he slammed his fists down onto the padded table.

As she stopped and ruffled his hair, he realized something and asked out loud “Oh hey … I thought this thing had those wrist strap things.”

With a pat on his slender belly, she said “It does. But I’d rather my little boy was just well behaved and didn’t need them, so they’re above you. Here, put your arms up.”

As she bumped something on the table with her knee, the bars went back upright and he reluctantly lifted his hands from his sides and put them above his head. The instant that he felt plastic, the thin material coiled up and pulled his wrists into the middle of them, holding them in place. Then to add insult to injury, the bars flopped back over him.

So I need to ask, are you more comfortable with your hands down by your sides, or over your head like that?” She asked seriously.

Moving his shoulders around a bit, he admitted “I mean … this is more comfortable? Minus the umm… straps.”

With a nod she popped the tapes on his diaper and set about cleaning up what felt from the inside as the mother of all messes.

As she wiped him down and lifted his legs like it was nothing, she explained “This is a lot easier for me, but I wanted to give you the option first. I do want you to at least be comfortable where we can manage it.”

Squirming slightly to pull against the wrist cuffs he asked “Is it possible to just remove them?” with a touch of hope in his voice.

She nodded “I think so. And as long as you keep being a good and cooperative little on the changing table, there’s no reason for them anyway. I just didn’t bother with them yet.”

Having used the front of the diaper to scrape most of the mess off of him, he could feel her scrubbing him pretty firmly to make sure he was good and clean. She lowered his now clean bottom onto the changing mat and tightly balled up the diaper that was big when it was dry, but the glance he caught it looked truly massive.

As far as he could tell the used diaper just disappeared into a container somewhere and his bottom was soon lifted by the ankles and lowered onto a fresh diaper. Quickly he was lifted up and some lotion applied to his bottom.

As she started sprinkling baby powder on him, he realized something and interrupted her “Hey! Can I use the toilet before you tape that up?”

She stopped and looked at him. Then at the diaper. Then up at him. While staring into his eyes she slowly started to lift the front of the diaper up ….

John stared at her while she was being dramatic and grumbled.

And then she just let go of the diaper, squeezed the base of the cuffs and bumped something to make the bars holding him down pop up.

As she lifted him up with her arm under his knees so his lotion covered butt wouldn’t be pressed against her arm.

John flopped his head against her shoulder and halfway laughed at her antics as he was carried, naked from the waist down, out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. He was deposited gently onto the toilet and held in place.

You know” He started “Where I’m from, being carried naked across the house isn’t a normal event”

He wasn’t looking up, but he could hear a sigh “John, do you actually have to use the potty? Or did you want to make this weird?”

Biting his lip he pushed with everything he had, but honestly his back side was completely empty and he only managed to get out a little pee. Everything down there felt just a bit unresponsive for some reason.

Looking up at her when he got out what he could, he admitted “Mostly I wanted to at least try to use the potty once or twice today. But I guess I’ll settle for it being weird?”

She rolled her eyes at him as she got some toilet paper. She had him wiped, the toilet flushed and was carrying him back through the living room half naked. As she walked into the bedroom he actually paid a bit more attention to the changing table. The wrist straps were almost the exact same color as the table top. Combined with being over a foot wide, it seemed pretty sneaky. Clever, but sneaky.

As he was tilted back onto the changing table and laid onto the waiting diaper, he was told “Arms up” so this time he balled up his fists and held his arms against his chest with his hands below his chin. The instant he hit the table, the bars fell over the top of him, conforming to every bend in his arms and pinning him exactly like that.

It was somehow more uncomfortable than just letting the wrist straps grab him.

All he heard from his right was ‘Mm hmm.” as his ankles were lifted and powder was applied to his nether regions.

Squirming a bit, he admitted “Mistakes were made.”

He was left in the awkward position that he had gotten himself stuck in until she was done and he was taped up firmly. Instead of hitting the bar, she took advantage of the moment to tickle his foot again to tease him.

He squealed and tried pulling his feet up and twisting his lower body away from her toward the wall. “Still not fair, I’m trapped!”

Mercifully, she stopped. But her smile was very telling.

Oh?” she lead in “So if you weren’t pinned down, you would stop me?”

Foolishly, he opened his mouth “Yeah! I mean no. But I could at least make it hard for you.”

He felt her knee bump the table with her knee. Her face was eerily passive as she reached out and picked him up.

Placing him on the floor standing up, she said “I’m going to count to five.”

She held up one finger. “One.”

John looked confused “Wha….”

She held up a second finger, a grin spreading across her face. “Two.”

W….No…”

A third finger came up and he realized what was about to happen.

As she said “Three” he was running awkwardly out of the door, a loud crinkling sound declaring his presence.

As he heard “Four!” called loudly from the room, he was waddling as fast as possible by the couch.

And finally as she sang out “FIIIIIVVVVVEEEE” he was passing the couch and could heard loud footsteps behind him.

Running into the kitchen, he went left in front of the island and could hear her coming behind the couch, already closing in behind him.

So he went right, hoping that he could at least make the corners faster than her, but she was just a couple of steps behind him and she wasn’t even running.

John saw his opening, he ran full tilt under the dinner table, just ducking slightly to keep from banging his head. As he came out from under the table and ran to the couch he felt a giant hand grabbing his right upper arm.

And just like that it was already over, he was scooped up, spun around and plopped onto his back on the couch. By the time he knew he was on the couch, there were fingers under his shirt tickling his ribs on both sides.

Already cracking under the tickling, he was giggling “NOOOOOO”

All the he knew for the next several minutes was tickles moving from his ribs, to his feet, his neck, back to his ribs. There was no concept of time, just rolling around and flailing uselessly against the onslaught.

Eventually he was left gasping on the couch as the tickles stopped. At some point he had started to hiccup from all the flailing and being tickled.

He felt himself being picked up and laid with his head on a shoulder and a hand firmly patting his back.

Breathe. Deep breaths. In. Out.” she instructed him.

Every time he tried to breath slowly he would have another hiccup strong enough that it was starting to be hurt. Finally breaking into one more fit of laughter at the absurdity of it all, he tried begging for “Wa-hic- wa-hic” -gasp.. gasp ...*HIC* WATER!”

John was carried over, then unceremoniously deposited in the booster seat. The strap was clicked into place, regardless of how hard it was to get out of the booster seat anyway. And Amanda stepped across the kitchen to fill a sippy cup with water. All while he kept trying to take a deep breath and hold it, only to have a hiccup mess him up.

The instant a sippy cup was put in front of him, he grabbed it with both hands and turned it up to suck water down as constantly as he could manage without stopping to breath. At first he hiccuped and water came out of his mouth, but by the time he was finished drinking the water as fast as he could manage, he tried to put the sippy cup on the table and missed.

As the cup clattered onto the floor, John leaned back in the seat with his eyes closed, panting. He felt fingers ruffling his hair and could hear Amanda walking around him and picking up the cup on her way to the kitchen.

Okay. Now that you have made it oh so hard for me to catch you and tickle you, I believe that it’s time for your breakfast surprise!” She didn’t sound like she was trying to tease him, but the end result was still embarrassing.

After a few moments of silence, he finally sat back upright and looked over to ask “So what is this mysterious surprise?”

You’ll find out in about two minutes.” was all that he got out of her.

It was hard to wait two whole minutes while hearing nothing but Amanda humming cheerfully and some sizzling coming from the stove.

Sitting there trapped in the booster seat, and swinging his feet while he waited, he leaned down and wiggled his fingers to summon Xerxes. Twisting in the seat as far as he could, he tried to spot his four legged buddy.

And just what are you looking for, young man?” Amanda asked as she walked over holding a plate up high so that he couldn’t see what was on it.

Ummm….” He tried to think of a funny lie, but gave up and answered honestly “Xerxes?”

Xerxes is outside so that he can use the potty like a big puppy. And because you are absolutely not allowed to give him any of this and make him sick.” came the plain and honest answer.

Okay, so what is it that I’m not supposed to share with Xerxes?”

She gave him a look “You mean aside from people food?”

Errr… yes. That.”

With one hand Amanda pushed the chair right up to the table. And then with a little flourish she sat the plate down in front of him. On the plate was a huge pancake in a heart shape with little bits of chocolate chips peeking up through the batter here and there. Almost an inch thick and still steaming from the griddle, the heart shaped pancake beckoned to him with a mouth watering aroma. It seemed to bulge up in the middle from the edges, declaring to the world 'I am soft and fluffy.' while the occasional bubble here and there just completed the image.

Oh my God! That’s …” was all he could words out at the moment.

Leaning down, Amanda gave him a big kiss on the forehead “Try it while I get the syrup.

Without hesitation, he grabbed the plastic fork and ripped off bit of the edge of the pancake and immediately shoved it into his mouth. It took less than a second for him to be hit with the flavor.

It was like every individual component of the pancake had its flavor dialed straight to eleven. The chocolate was obviously delicious. The cake part wasn’t mushy at all, just moist and springy. And behind it all there was a flavor that he simply could not quite identify. It was, in a word: GOOD.

Looking up from the pancake, he saw Amanda simply standing there holding a sippy cup and a bottle of syrup.

I suspect that you approve?” she asked.

He could only nod enthusiastically as he ripped off another bit with his fork.

Would you like me to pour the syrup on your pancake, or on the side of it so that you can dip it?” She waggled the bottle of syrup at him while asking.

The pancake halfway to his mouth, he paused “On the side, please!”

Watching impatiently, he dipped the chunk of pancake the instant syrup was on the plate and it was in his mouth in a flash.

He knew he wasn’t allowed to talk with his mouth full so he settled for pantomiming with his hands in big gestures and making the occasional ‘mmm.mmm’ sound.

John.” Amanda placed her hand on his shoulder “Slow down. Do you want coffee milk with your breakfast or afterwards?”

He managed to hold up two fingers and she walked away. By the time she came back with a sippy cup filled with juice, he was already on his fourth mouthful.

As he swallowed, she took the fork out of his hand and put the cup in it “John. Drink!”

Obediently he took the sippy cup and got a few gulps down before putting it down and looking at the fork expectantly.

How is this so good?” he had to ask

With a smile, she answered “Because it’s made with love. And milk instead of water. And vanilla. But mostly the love!”

Nodding he reached for the fork in her hand but had to wait patiently as she used the fork to rip off some pancake and dip it in the syrup and held it up to his mouth. He wanted very much to complain that he could do it himself … but … that pancake called to him with a type of food lust he’d never experienced before.

So john obediently opened his mouth and let her feed him. The fact that she was probably doing it to slow him down to a reasonable pace never occurred to him.

And so breakfast continued with a smiling Amanda feeding him and making him drink some juice every few bites and occasionally wiping his face with a napkin.

Halfway through the food marathon, he started to lose steam. It must have been obvious to Amanda, because she put the fork down. And started to pick up the plate.

Wait. One more?” he all but pleaded.

Well… okay, but it’s going to be a small one. One more big bite and I’m afraid you’re going to explode!” It was teasing, but didn’t matter. Pancake was, in this instant, life.

And so he was left with one mouthful of pancake and a stomach as full as it could go. His head was kind of leaning to one side as he was unbuckled from the booster seat and lifted up against a shoulder.

With a kiss on the cheek, Amanda scratched at his head as she told him “You don’t know how happy it makes me that you enjoy my cooking.”

Resting his head on her shoulder he mumbled out a snarky “I’m just doing my part.”

He could feel a pat on his butt “Okay, so I think You should digest for a bit before coffee milk. Would you like to help me make jars of pickles this afternoon?”

Nodding enthusiastically he answered honestly “Yes please!”

With a pat she slid him down off of her and onto the couch “Okay, you go try coloring your Iguana and then in a bit I’ll bring you coffee milk. And then either before or after your nap you can help me with pickles. It’s hard for me to measure out the small amounts in each and every jar, so you will be a real big help.”

Now he was full, serenely happy, and he had a task. He held up his hands, for a hug. He was picked back up and he hugged her firmly. After a moment he was deposited on the floor and with a firm pat on the rump told “Go practice coloring with those pencils. Momma’s got work to do.”

Turning to waddle over to his room, he mumbled “Yes Mom” as he went.

He didn’t see her great big smile behind him but he deposited himself at his desk and opened his box of 3D coloring pencils. This time he carefully traced the iguana as lightly as possible before beginning.

~~~~~

An hour later Amanda had the dishes cleaned up, a large pot of brine prepped, and all of the pickling cucumbers in a sink full of water.

She walked across the house to collect her little man, bottle of coffee milk in one hand, and a cup of straight coffee for herself in the other.

Walking into the bedroom she was just in time to watch Johns head sink to the top of the desk and she could hear him groan.

John, you okay?” She asked while patting him on the shoulder.

Without picking his head up from the desk, he held up the picture. “I may be a little bit dim.”

Amanda looked at the picture. At first it looked fine, but then she noticed that the outline that he had traced looked like it was floating an inch off of the paper.

It’s just the outline floating, aside from that, it’s …” Amanda started

John interrupted her “Look at the Iguana.”

Amanda held it up at an angle and looked closely. “Ohhhhhhhh”

As John sighed, she scooped him up into a hug, and she couldn’t help giggling.

It looks inside out!” John whined.

Still unable to stop giggling “Aside from that, it looks really good! I printed you a spare. And as good as this looks, I bet you can do the next one really well!”

(This episode brought to you by homemade pancakes.)

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Kat5 changed the title to Hiking to a new Life (Chapter 21 posted 12-4-23)

Awesome chapter!  This was just a sweet heart warming chapter full of love.  There is no doubt he stumbled into a best possible situation for himself.  I have no doubt any other spot would’ve much worse. I am already craving the next chapter. 

• Like 1

Great chapter. Very cute morning between them with the pancakes. I like how she is firm but fair with him and knows his limits better than he does so soon. She is humoring his potty requests but I imagine that will stop soon. I look forward to more, especially when Mike comes over. 

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

I want pancakes, especially those. 😩 

Good and wholesome, I like it.

I figure that if I'm going to get stuck there and my potty training taken away then it may as well be pancakes made with amazon milk, and not knowing what chocolate does to littles.

I know that in some stories they do it on purpose. But not all Amazons are going to know, or even need to know, what their milk does to littles. They're just told that it's insanely nutritious for them. The rest of it is just goign to happen on its own to try and keep their littles healthy.

4 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I like how she is firm but fair with him and knows his limits better than he does so soon.

She's a lot more familiar with the concept of what a little is supposed to behave like in her world than he is. She's not trying to push him too hard, but maybe fresh milk is helping them out, even if they don't know it. (*imagine that I'm hummin ghte twilight zone theme here**)

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

I am already craving the next chapter. 

*salute!* I'm recovering from surgery and should be able to see without pain in a couple of weeks!

1 hour ago, Pierry Louys said:

Love the interaction between them !

If I ever wind up in that dimension I will make absolutely, positively certain to never, under any circumstances, challenge a Big by telling them I'm not ticklish. I'm a little bit crazy, but that just seems like asking for it.

• Like 2
  • Kat5 changed the title to Hiking to a New Life (Chapter 41 posted 5-11-24)