LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what would you do if you had these abilities?

If you had the ability of telekinetics what would you do with those powers.  I just got done watching the movie Chronicle.  Now they have more then one ability but what if just the ability to move stuff with your mind what would you do?

It is interesting though I am not sure what I would do with that new found power.

I would visit History , not the sanitized textbook answer moment , the real as it actually unfolded moments not the short and sweet summation , there are things in history that are small fragile little things that happen that would be fascinating to experience a behind the scenes look like if I said Lincoln , most people think “assassinated” or “freed the slaves” as most know there’s a shit ton more stuff to living and dying than those two isolated events . So for me to be able to drop into events that interest me would be amazing . 

31 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I would visit History , not the sanitized textbook answer moment , the real as it actually unfolded moments not the short and sweet summation , there are things in history that are small fragile little things that happen that would be fascinating to experience a behind the scenes look like if I said Lincoln , most people think “assassinated” or “freed the slaves” as most know there’s a shit ton more stuff to living and dying than those two isolated events . So for me to be able to drop into events that interest me would be amazing . 

that power isnt in the movie, i saw it, but if you ever get to do time travel, take me with you.

1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

If you had the ability of telekinetics what would you do with those powers.  I just got done watching the movie Chronicle.  Now they have more then one ability but what if just the ability to move stuff with your mind what would you do?

It is interesting though I am not sure what I would do with that new found power.

if i had it in school, bullies would fear me, they would shit their pants just at the thought of bullying around me.id use it to throw them against the walls and ceiling, then drop them to the floor, pull joints out of socket to hurt them. maybe rip teeth out of their mouths and punish bystanders for being bystanders(because they do nothing but watch the show instead of having the moral fiber to step in and say 'knock it off') i might force choke them if no room to throw them, force grip around their hearts to disrupt their ability to breathe and make them fear fucking with me. if i could id use it to cause lacerations, and even compartment syndrome if possible just so it would be a lasting memory to be nice to others. id like to think i wouldnt do anything nasty like lifting the skirts on attractive ladies, but this does make me think of something else i would be able to do with that power, forcibly squeeze their bladders not caring if id be causing damage to the bladder or urinary sphincter, or to the kidneys, ansow do it their colons and not care if im damaging them because, well, they are bullies, my thought would be to cause them to need diapers, if they think its such a great thing to make others put up with their shit, they can clean it off themselves! after school i would also use it to punish anyone to wronged me, especially my now late former stepfather, he would have been too afraid to call me stupid or otherwise do petty things to me(including trying to limit when i can be out of my room)

I would be a heavy wrecker human, clearing roads in no time.

I would not take the jobs from the existing companies as I would just move the vehicle out of the road. 
Its a win for everyone.