LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL videos

Rachael-Little

1 hour ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

OMFG ๐Ÿ˜‚ Youtube striles again ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

My play list listed ABDL Removed due to community guidelinesย 

Reason Child Safety ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Holy shit man that is funny ๐Ÿ˜‚

How can I get a content warning with it not being public oh and haveing noting to do with child safety issues ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well this ought to be fun ๐Ÿ˜Žย 

Youtube gotta love em' with the passion of hannible lecterย 

Hello youtube mods ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฒ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃย 

They must not want money on the ads of theirs on the list anymore, fine by me..ย 

I'm just going to export the listย  the damn slow way and lock it off their servers ๐Ÿ˜‚

@KPAXOR1987

Youtube Can remove anything they choose, for any reason they choose, whenever they choose, and they cam remove it even if what you do is make a Playlist PRIVATE or make a video unlisted.ย  They must believe that anything that is AB/ABDL/DL/ETC involves children, and as such, they would remove it.ย  You can even get a STRIKE on your channel if they believe that it is warranted.ย  They probably think that content like that is dangerous to kids:ย  I've even seen situations where there is a disabled kid, and the parents share the life of their kid, and lets say that one thing they do is maybe talk about incontinence or diapers, thinking that a parent is "exploiting their child".ย  I don't condone exploiting children, but when you deal with children with disabilities, or adults who wear diapers, you have to be extra careful......

Although they SHOULD make a place where we can have content like this, because we are talking about ADULT content.......but that is up to them.......They can even strike YOU if you make a playlist like this, even if NONE of the videos that you have on the playlist are yours :(

ย 

Brian

Oh those crazy mods when updateing the gui on youtube merged videos into the play list.ย 

Are the Mods of youtube AI ?ย 

Just wondering here because they linked my little content with adult content and threw over 2k videos in the playlist mixing it all up and throwing a strike because of their mistake ๐Ÿ™„

Na they just have a side line code on it so it can't ever be made public after their not so intelligent Artificial Intelligence Mod merged the little playlist with adult play list and about 10 play lists that had catagories that were un related to the ABDL playlist ๐Ÿ˜‚

In other words their AI fucked it up bad ๐Ÿ˜‚

Putting a total of 12 playlists into 1.

The abdl play list only had like 300 videosย 

Now the ABDL playlist has over 2k videos ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

This is going to take a while ๐Ÿ™„

ย 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Pain in my ass ๐Ÿ˜‚ got over 300 active loaded youtube pages up already ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

I wonder if they were thinking being idiots would help them ? Chances are by the time I'm done trying to straighten this up the damn server explodes all together .๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

<removed due to it being a joke but um well> ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

The 350 pages loaded in chrome isn't but ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

OMFG ๐Ÿ˜‚ Youtube striles again ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

My play list listed ABDL Removed due to community guidelinesย 

Reason Child Safety ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Holy shit man that is funny ๐Ÿ˜‚

How can I get a content warning with it not being public oh and haveing noting to do with child safety issues ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well this ought to be fun ๐Ÿ˜Žย 

Youtube gotta love em' with the passion of hannible lecterย 

Hello youtube mods ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฒ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃย 

They must not want money on the ads of theirs on the list anymore, fine by me..ย 

I'm just going to export the listย  the damn slow way and lock it off their servers ๐Ÿ˜‚

I had to turn off my AdBlock on YouTube, so now I get black screens with voice overs, black screens with silence, glitches that are like buffering problems, an occasional ad that I can both see and hear. And no ads for anything I would even be remotely interested in purchasing.ย 

5 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I had to turn off my AdBlock on YouTube, so now I get black screens with voice overs, black screens with silence, glitches that are like buffering problems, an occasional ad that I can both see and hear. And no ads for anything I would even be remotely interested in purchasing.ย 

Na man use newpipe it kills ads or free tube ๐Ÿ˜‚ all the ads on youtube come from youtube's api the videos are not completely embeded with trash ads ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I use newpipe when youtube pisses me off ๐Ÿ˜Ž they don't get shit from ads or the statistic tracking ๐Ÿ˜Žย 

The users still get paid because the view count going up ๐Ÿค—

Also the miniplayer they had for premium on youtube was always a feature of newpipe ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh and the video down load option ๐Ÿ˜‚ screw their premium if it is actually free to begin with ๐Ÿ˜‚

Man they just expect people to gain them revenu and harass the hell out of them.

I honestly can integrate newpipe as App choice and have it intercept youtube hyperlinks from chrome throwing the video up in new pipe and be logged into youtube threw new pipe which means I can keep any fucking playlist I want and youtube can kiss my ass and loose money in the process ๐Ÿ˜Ž

battery on my phone died at around 690 videos loaded still waiting for it to charge back up. Issues with my charge adapter, it's about as old as my phone ๐Ÿ˜‚.My laptop is slow as death about as old as my phone as well. I really have to get the fast laptop running again๐Ÿ˜‡

I'm up to like 800 videos all loaded in chrome my phone is giveing the twitches of deathย ๐Ÿ˜‚

sad part is only 45 hyperlinks are backed up so far

ย 

let's salute youtubeย  shall we?ย 

youtube for your dedication of pissing off users I salute youย ๐Ÿ–•

• Confused 1

holy shit youtube broke their own ability to count videos. only 920 videos bur listed as about 1.3k. their update and mergeing my 12 playlists fucked up their server that's why they're deleteing the playlist. Their AI broke their serverย ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm gonna give them some payback and mass load 2million playlists with 8k videos each and watch their server twitchย ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Confused 1
On 10/29/2023 at 1:23 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

you got the ablock thing too?

23 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i hate those ads

I don't have ads if I don't want them. Problem is you are trying to block their api call for the ads. I'm not useing their api ๐Ÿคช

If you have a android phone Just use newpipe ๐Ÿค—

I mean damn man that is like saying you pay for amazon prime to watch the free videos for prime members. You only need to use freevee (you know the app made by amazon that makes prime worthless to people that told them flat out they don't need prime๐Ÿ˜‚)

ย 

• Confused 1

Is it just me that noticed the newer phones are designed to ad blast the living shit out of everyone. Not kidding my Mom always has a newer phone and gets so many ads she literally has to have me disable almost all notifications because of the massive adware they put in them.ย 

I apparently did too good of a job last time and disabled the National EAS she never got the national test from the presidental EAS test when they did it ๐Ÿ˜‚ Oops ๐Ÿ˜…

She been watching too much scifi and thinks everyone is going to turn to zombies that gets the EAS alerts now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

ย 

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

I don't have ads if I don't want them. Problem is you are trying to block their api call for the ads. I'm not useing their api ๐Ÿคช

If you have a android phone Just use newpipe ๐Ÿค—

I mean damn man that is like saying you pay for amazon prime to watch the free videos for prime members. You only need to use freevee (you know the app made by amazon that makes prime worthless to people that told them flat out they don't need prime๐Ÿ˜‚)

ย 

we have amazon prime, but we dont always watch the movies and shows, and not everything is on freevee. we use to for some shopping, we got a 12 pack of pudding for roughly 3 bucks if i remember right, we get our toilet paper from them, along with various other things.

On 10/12/2023 at 1:02 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@Little BabyDoll Christine

I agree: not only that, but what we used to be able to do on youtube has been clouded by a whole bunch of copyright restrictions, rule restrictions, rule ambiguity, rules being Interpreted one way written another and enforced a 3rd way, youtube has become the type of conglomerate where you are afraid to be able to make content, because somebody may think that the content is a little bit risque, or a child may look like there being exploited or whatever. I do not condone any type of exploitation or bad things happening to children, not in the slightest. But I do not like is that youtube decides by looking at something, that it does not meet the standards or does not meet the guidelines or exceed something, and then somebody else may end up looking at the exact same content and making a different decision, and it's just a political mess to be able to determine whether something meets the guidelines or not. Not only that, but strikes are handed out just because somebody doesn't like you, it can strike out your channel by ending up putting out several reports at something that they don't want to be put online.

Back in the beginning, youtube used to be someplace that was fun to be able to make videos, the technology was awesome, you could use a camera, that was pretty awesome, you could put yourself out on the Internet and you could have fun doing it, but now it's all about making money, it's all about copyright restrictions or guidelines or something like that, and it's more important to make sure that the rules are maintained rather than to put out halfway decent content, and most of the content out there probably would have been deleted, because no one seems to have the right to be able to put stuff on the Internet that you can't find anywhere else on the Internet, because it's no longer being made or whatever, so you end up losing it. Part of the reason why the Internet is so awesome is because now you can electronically transfer content so that it will always survive. My point is that youtube is getting so big that it doesn't realize that it is also strong arming people into not wanting to do content.

The reason is is because there are so many bad things that can happen to youtube or youtubers. The rules are made to be twisted to fit youtube's definition of something that doesn't meet the guidelines, and very rarely do you win an argument over it, and anybody that isn't in the YPP program doesn't even have support, so you end up getting taken off youtube because somebody doesn't like what you're doing, even though it might meet the guidelines or whatever, it's just too ridiculous, and person A doing the same content as person B, as the same content as person c, the rules apply differently to all three people, because that's the way they're interpreted and enforced. Too much ambiguity in the rules, and that's part of the problem with youtube, it's so big that all they're worried about is the people that are making money, and everybody else they don't even wanna help and they don't wanna help make halfway decent decisions, and they don't wanna explain their decisions either. Sometimes you don't have to come but with youtube it's so big that the fun is gone, because everybody makes money off of youtube, and people like me that I just want to have fun are just run over in the process.

If you tube was just a tad bit smaller, or if the rules weren't even as tough as they were, then it would be fun again. The point is you want to be able to make good videos, and you want to make good content, but in order to make it work for you you have to be able to make money and some stuff is non monetizable, some content isn't even allowed to be monetized and sometimes they always say that things are duplication, so you don't know what duplication means, because somebody writes the interpretation of the rules so there's more ambiguity in the rule than anything else. it's written ambiguous so that Youtube can use the excuse that they can take anything down that they want. it's already part of the rules when you join that Youtube has the right to remove anything they choose to for any reason, so they don't need to be ambiguous about decisions. If they were not as ambiguous people would be able to know what is appropriate and what isn't based on the fact that a rule exists.

For example, when Mike makes a rule, there is no stupid ambiguity in the rule! If he says something isn't allowed. That's what it means. Question him then he won't end up giving us some gobbledygook excuse or something that doesn't make any sense. He'll tell us exactly why the rule is in place, and it's always up to him whether he wants to disclose information to his user base. This is right as an administrator. However as a user, it is my intention not to break the rules, to not cause a problem for Mike or his admins or his moderators, because I don't want to get in trouble, and I don't want to cause a problem. Youtube, you can get in trouble just because they feel like it, and one person can get up 1 day and say something is fine for the rules, and then the next day it's not, leaving ambiguity all over the place. Mike there is no ambiguity and there is no questioning it very often because of something that is interesting, and sometimes you question it because you don't understand it which is OK, but youtube always throws in their excuse and they don't explain themselves clearly enough so that there's no reason to do the bad things, so that's why I like the fact that we know what the rules are, and we can ask what the rules mean, and what he will tell us will be the same regardless of what rule we ask for or ask about. Meaning that he will explain what a rule means, and why a rule is in place. And it won't matter if we ask today or we ask two weeks from now or two years from now, the rule will be there, and if he has to change the rules at least he'll explain his decision.

This is why I say youtube is too big for itself. A bunch of corporate idiots run It, and the rules always change, and always Written one way enforced another way and then interpreted a 3rd way, so there's always ambiguity regardless of what you do. Youtube is too big, it needs to be brought down to its roots again and then, make a section where the users that use youtube like me can actually make content without fear of being taken down, while other people that are making money from the content, they can make the money, we can watch their content, and we can have a safe place to do what we do. Youtube is so big, the safety issue or the content quality issue is gone down the toilet because no one wants to enforce some rules that make sense, they just want to worry about enforcing what they feel is appropriate whenever they feel is appropriate. There's so much ambiguity that it's almost impossible to make sense, what I just dictated might make not any sense at all, but the ambiguity is there. This is why I hate youtube. To be a nice place to work on for a platform, now it's just worried about making money, and then making the rules the way they want when they want enforcing them against people that have no way of being able to get in touch with them to ask questions or to question a policy. They just won't let you, and they will strike you if you try to say that Youtube is idiotic or something like that

I know that it costs money to make videos, it costs money to have a nursery, it costs money to have diapers or any of these other things that you need to be able to make a nursery run. What I'm saying is just like everybody else I think is that there should be a place where we can get halfway decent videos, that we make ourselves, that don't cost a ton of money to be able to get access to, even though it might take a little bit of money to make a quality video. Videos like that, they're awesome and they help me to relax. That is why I end up getting them from places like I need a Mommy .com, and other places so that I can actually take care of urges and feelings that run through me. When I look at some of those videos it makes me want to be the person that it's being done to, and that's the reason why the videos are awesome, because it's being done in real time, but I do understand that it costs money to do this. It always does regardless of whether you're doing lower quality videos or high quality professional quality videos, but there is no place to put that stuff, because youtube is so big it doesn't know what to do with itself, and the rules change just because the sun is yellow and the moon comes up every night. There's no real explanation for anything done for youtube, other than ambiguous stuff that leaves it open for interpretation. Rules should be rules, rules should be written in such a way that we understand what they are and why they're there, and then if there's a reason why something needs to be removed like Mikey for example, he can remove it, he could explain it or he he decides that he might not want to, but the thing is he doesn't remove something and then give us a whole bunch of gobbledygook as a result, he tells us why, and that's the end of that, and if we ask him questions he'll answer it.

Sorry about this being long but when I talk about youtube I want to strangle them! As I said the funner of doing videos in a place like youtube is gone because the conglomerates in all of the big companies and all of the corporations have stepped all over something that people that are amateurs doing videos, and instead of being an amateur youtube loves people to help make money for them, but the people who don't qualify for the partnership program they get stuffed under the rug and run over! That needs to change, and I'm not going to go further into politics but it's political and it's stupid.

Brian

Remember when it was the LIBERALS who used to tell people "Lighten up!!"?! Now, the colleges have "speech code [forbideden words and phrases]". Students shout down speakers, and we have "Identity politics" where your worth depends upon which professionally offended group you are part of. And we wonder how Trump got elected preisident and might again

• Like 1