LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

good app to track diaper usage?

Quick question here, What android apps can u use to track the number of changes and how wet the diaper is? I have a bedwetting chart but it only has wet or dry. (always wet)

Just wanna know if there is a better app that can track my changes so i can budget acordingly.

Ah, young people into technology for everything these days!  If an App is what you want and will make it easier for you, all power to you.  Personally I do it with simple math the old fashioned way before Apps for everything, computers and Alexa.

If a person is incontinent and wears 24/7, then that person should be aware of how many diapers they use in a 24 hour period.  That should also let them know how many to order each month and have extras on hand for emergencies.  If a person bedwets and only wears diapers at night for sleeping, same thing.  7 days a week equals 7 nights and 7 diapers unless the person has to change in the middle of the night. 

How wet it is when you change is irrelevant to me.  You change diapers when you need to if they are wet or messy before they leak.  Sometimes you may be wet but not yet in need of a change but may be going out for a while, either to dinner with the wife, activity with friends or even a doctor appointment.  Rather than going out in a wet diaper that will need changed in an hour or two, you might change it before you leave so you are starting out with a fresh dry diaper that can last a lot longer before needing changed, such as when you get back home.

Knowing that you go through, say, 4 diapers in a 24 hour period with maybe an extra diaper a couple times a week gives you all the tracking you need.  That's 28 diapers a week, round it up to 30 for a couple extra unexpected changes, or 120 diapers a month.  Figure having a two week extra supply on hand in case of a delay in shipment and that should be plenty good enough.  If you notice over time you may be using a few more diapers, then place your order sooner or order extra diapers.  To each his own, I just think it's a silly waste of time and perhaps money to download an app to track your diaper usage when you simply have a good idea already of how many diapers you use a week or each month, especially when you say your bedwetting chart shows "always wet".

• Like 1

ping 

9 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Ah, young people into technology for everything these days!  If an App is what you want and will make it easier for you, all power to you.  Personally I do it with simple math the old fashioned way before Apps for everything, computers and Alexa.

If a person is incontinent and wears 24/7, then that person should be aware of how many diapers they use in a 24 hour period.  That should also let them know how many to order each month and have extras on hand for emergencies.  If a person bedwets and only wears diapers at night for sleeping, same thing.  7 days a week equals 7 nights and 7 diapers unless the person has to change in the middle of the night. 

How wet it is when you change is irrelevant to me.  You change diapers when you need to if they are wet or messy before they leak.  Sometimes you may be wet but not yet in need of a change but may be going out for a while, either to dinner with the wife, activity with friends or even a doctor appointment.  Rather than going out in a wet diaper that will need changed in an hour or two, you might change it before you leave so you are starting out with a fresh dry diaper that can last a lot longer before needing changed, such as when you get back home.

Knowing that you go through, say, 4 diapers in a 24 hour period with maybe an extra diaper a couple times a week gives you all the tracking you need.  That's 28 diapers a week, round it up to 30 for a couple extra unexpected changes, or 120 diapers a month.  Figure having a two week extra supply on hand in case of a delay in shipment and that should be plenty good enough.  If you notice over time you may be using a few more diapers, then place your order sooner or order extra diapers.  To each his own, I just think it's a silly waste of time and perhaps money to download an app to track your diaper usage when you simply have a good idea already of how many diapers you use a week or each month, especially when you say your bedwetting chart shows "always wet".

The app is free. I found a nice one that has a timer going in the back ground. I wanted to have actualy HARD numbers and graphs. After digging around i found a good one, that does it all for me. I can put in how wet it was. I also need the app because the whole reason i started wearing 24/7 was to forget about the bathroom entirely. I need the reminders now of when i should change and be able to keep track of what timeframes i am leaking the most. 

9 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Tech, which I love to pieces, is supposed to expand our range of activities. I use tons of it. I got a gaming computer because it is 12 cores plus a 10GB graphics card. I want to use it for reading (I cannt read black on white anymore) & writing, buying things, music Virtual instruments; some are repro's of actual instruments and DAWs), graphic art (kritia enables you to do the kinds of things Bob Ross did) and video editing (transferring VCR's to digital media to put on Internet Archive), thus expanding my range of activities. Why use it for things you can do without it, that is just plain lazy-ass and a waste of money, time and tech. Now, if you wanted to know what app to use for any of the above, I can help