On 9/20/2023 at 1:58 PM, babyheadspace said:

I feel like 

This belongs in the diapers in the news section 

THANK YOU THATS WHAT IM SAYING!!!!

I feel A LOT of post on the websites end up being in the wrong location 

Like...

furry post in messy board 

Sissy post in Boys Treehouse board

Diaper pics, for sale, news, or location post in diaper lover or lifestyle discussion board

The site NEEDS a house cleaning amd reorganizing. 

And my opinion on this the guy that did is stupid and gives us a bad reputation 

AND CAN WE NOT BRING POLITICS INTO THIS 

54 minutes ago, Demon-hunter said:

THANK YOU THATS WHAT IM SAYING!!!!

I feel A LOT of post on the websites end up being in the wrong location 

Like...

furry post in messy board 

Sissy post in Boys Treehouse board

Diaper pics, for sale, news, or location post in diaper lover or lifestyle discussion board

The site NEEDS a house cleaning amd reorganizing. 

And my opinion on this the guy that did is stupid and gives us a bad reputation 

AND CAN WE NOT BRING POLITICS INTO THIS 

• This site is owned by DailyDi with more on his mind than basic housekeeping. This costs $400 plus per month just to exist, plus plus.
  • There are 55k odd members posting their opinion basically anywhere.
  • It is run by moderators who, although by your statement are not doing the job to your requirements, they are doing their best.
  • We are only guests / members who are visiting.

I really don't think it is fair or respectable to the owner, or the moderators what you are saying. If you wish something moved, all you need to do is draw private attention to that - i.e. message one of the moderators / raise a query etc. There are always better ways of doing things instead of ranting on a post. If you want to be that critical, please look at your own posts first -  where there are spellings, grammar, text case and punctutation errors. No, I am not the grammar police, and don't want to be, but do you think that your points and opinion might have a little more weight if it was easier to read?

• Thanks 2

Just another way to make anyone with a fetish they can't control look like a freak! Sad part is people outside our community will see this and associate all of us with this sick behavior when the mass majority is completely against this. I have and never will willingly show my diaper in public where I know it wouldn't be acceptable. It's not something to try and force on others. Right now we are out of the spotlight for the most part and people don't care about any of what we do. It's not accepted or unaccepted. With this sick crap people will start to look at us with judgement.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, babykeiff said:
  • This site is owned by DailyDi with more on his mind than basic housekeeping. This costs $400 plus per month just to exist, plus plus.
  • There are 55k odd members posting their opinion basically anywhere.
  • It is run by moderators who, although by your statement are not doing the job to your requirements, they are doing their best.
  • We are only guests / members who are visiting.

I really don't think it is fair or respectable to the owner, or the moderators what you are saying. If you wish something moved, all you need to do is draw private attention to that - i.e. message one of the moderators / raise a query etc. There are always better ways of doing things instead of ranting on a post. If you want to be that critical, please look at your own posts first -  where there are spellings, grammar, text case and punctutation errors. No, I am not the grammar police, and don't want to be, but do you think that your points and opinion might have a little more weight if it was easier to read?

I appreciate everything that the admin does I was just pointing it out so it could be moved. I have nothing but good things to say about this site It is where I feel safe and heard. I love the people and community that's been built here. Just wanted that to be said. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CONTRUBE THERE TIME AND ENERGY TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING SO SMOOTHLY. I think it's well organized and very helpful. I feel guilty for not messaging the moderators privately but not sure who's responsible for moderating our lifestyles discussion  going forward I will do so that way sorry 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, babyheadspace said:

I appreciate everything that the admin does I was just pointing it out so it could be moved. I have nothing but good things to say about this site It is where I feel safe and heard. I love the people and community that's been built here. Just wanted that to be said. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CONTRUBE THERE TIME AND ENERGY TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING SO SMOOTHLY. I think it's well organized and very helpful.

In my humble opinion, you don't need to explain or justify your actions or comments. You didn't throw a tantrum or scream at the owner / moderators of this site. We all know that we are guests in @DailyDi's home, and most of us behave accordingly.

It is the few that don't behave either here and/or in public. It is these few that ruin it for everyone, not only ABDL but also every non vanilla fetish including the people that deal with being differently abled either mentally and/or physically. It is the few who believe that their rights to do whatever they want supercede everyone else's rights. It is the few who have not got the common sence to understand that...

• a few freedoms must be given up in order for everyone to be free.
  • a few rights must be given up in order for everyone to have rights.

otherwise, the world would be in total anarchy.

I personally don't like the fact that I have to hide my diaper dependence from the world, but I know that to keep medical information private, a number of personal freedoms have to be sacrificed. I personnally don't like the fact that I need to be anonymized on this site, but to keep my professional career intact, a number of freedoms have to be sacrificed. I don't like that laws and rules exist, but I am willing to comply with same to share a world with other people.

True freedom is an illusion, and the illusion is in effect because we fight to ensure everyone else is free. Only then, can we enjoy freedom.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Draventhedark said:

Just another way to make anyone with a fetish they can't control look like a freak! 

If they can't control their fetishes, they are freaks.  Bigger problem is they make the rest of us who can control our fetishes look bad. 

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

If they can't control their fetishes, they are freaks.  Bigger problem is they make the rest of us who can control our fetishes look bad. 

So what your saying is all of us can just give up wearing diapers whenever we want and never look back? Never have the urge to wear again that we can't control? Many felt that way, many went through binge and purge cycles and trust me many would of gave up this fetish if they had the choice to. We don't get to choose our fetishes they are ingrained in us. Everyone has them in one way shape or form. That's what I mean about not being able to control it. What we can control is our actions and what we do with the fetish. Even with seeing a shrink I wasn't able to stop the strong urges and was told to accept who I am after boughts of depression. I am not a freak I don't go out and force my life on others, I don't parade around making sick videos showing how sick I can be in public. If you wanna do crap like this person did you do it where this behavior is accepted and not like they are  in a public place.

32 minutes ago, Draventhedark said:

So what your saying is all of us can just give up wearing diapers whenever we want and never look back? Never have the urge to wear again that we can't control? Many felt that way, many went through binge and purge cycles and trust me many would of gave up this fetish if they had the choice to. We don't get to choose our fetishes they are ingrained in us. Everyone has them in one way shape or form. That's what I mean about not being able to control it. What we can control is our actions and what we do with the fetish. Even with seeing a shrink I wasn't able to stop the strong urges and was told to accept who I am after boughts of depression. I am not a freak I don't go out and force my life on others, I don't parade around making sick videos showing how sick I can be in public. If you wanna do crap like this person did you do it where this behavior is accepted and not like they are  in a public place.

@Draventhedark, you, having a discussion/argument, from your perspective as DL, with a person who states is a Daddy. As a result, before you and he gets into it, I doubt if the two of you can find a middle ground.

From my own perspective as diaper dependent to keep clothes clean & dry and AB, I can see, and agree with your points completely. There is a part of me that, even if I wasn't diaper dependent to keep clothes clean & dry, I would be diaper dependent if only for the feeling of same - prob similar to yourself.

1 hour ago, babykeiff said:

@Draventhedark, you, having a discussion/argument, from your perspective as DL, with a person who states is a Daddy. As a result, before you and he gets into it, I doubt if the two of you can find a middle ground.

From my own perspective as diaper dependent to keep clothes clean & dry and AB, I can see, and agree with your points completely. There is a part of me that, even if I wasn't diaper dependent to keep clothes clean & dry, I would be diaper dependent if only for the feeling of same - prob similar to yourself.

Thank you, wasn't looking to get in an argument. Just wanted to clear up my view point best I could to anyone reading it. Sometimes it is hard to read stuff the way it is intended to be said. 

31 minutes ago, Draventhedark said:

Thank you, wasn't looking to get in an argument. Just wanted to clear up my view point best I could to anyone reading it. Sometimes it is hard to read stuff the way it is intended to be said. 

You're welcome. No need to expain.

On 9/23/2023 at 1:40 PM, Draventhedark said:

No, that's not what I'm saying.  Controlling your fetish means having the self-restraint to not do things like involving people who did not consent to being involved in your fetish.  Things like "parad[ing] around making sick videos" is an example of not controlling your fetish.  Being a DL, an AB, or anything else on this little spectrum we have here, is fine and dandy, as long as you control it and don't let it become an obsession that drives your actions against your higher-order reasoning. 

• Thanks 2

In this world there are millions of unique people all with different driving forces. Controlling how a internal action effects us is like deciding when to be gay / female / male etc. ABDL is exactly the same. To some, it is the self-image of them being a specific age - i.e 12 months old in a crib / playpen dressed in a onesie with the pacifier etc., To another, the details are differerent be it age and/or accessories.

Point 1 - In this world, due to the concept of stereotypes, this is called a fetish. As a result, one cannot control a fetish - you are either a X or you are not. That is if a title has been placed on the behaviour.

Point 2 - The associated behaviour with a fetish, interests the person with that fetish, but may seem sick/perverted to another. As a result, it is unfair to each other to refer to fetish driven behaviour as sick / perverted / twisted.

Point 3 - A fetish actions may for some be a form of sexual relief, but it also can be a form of stress relief and no sexual relief. In that way, having a drink / cigarette at the end of the day gives stress relief to a person - that makes it a fetish - so fetish behavior CAN and does occur in a public setting.

This all means that, despite what others wish, fetish behaviour CAN'T be controlled, fetish behaviour can be percieved to be sick and/or twisted based on your views AND some fetish behaviour is accepted in public.

Now we come to the act that occured, where it crossed the line is that it exposes (by being in public) over 18+ behaviour to a group we are supposed to be protecting. The behaviour, if it occured in the persons home etc., this really woudn't be an issue. Some might see it as sick and twisted behaviour, but that is the perception of a person who may or may not be involved in that specific fetish.

19 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Controlling your fetish...

Controlling whether one is gay / male / female / MTF / FTM etc IS NOT POSSIBLE. That is Catholic Church teaching and discrimination - training the 'gay' out of them.... - 1884 Pears soap commercial where the soap is washing the 'black' from a dark skinned individual!

Things like "...making sick videos"

Therefore, it is your opinion of what is 'sick' and what is not the world should follow = the world according to @WBDaddy

don't let it become an obsession

OK - just for you, every one that is openly different will hide behing doors - after all being GAY and wearing bright colours is an obsession. As is being a member of L.B.G.T. group.... or any group that doesn't fit into YOUR concept!

To All:

Be careful of those people who, come into our midst pretending to accept this interest of ours. Be aware of wolves in lambs clothing. @WBDaddy is a Daddy to a member here, but that does not mean that he either understands and/or accepts the ABDL interest and/or fetish. He can't use the excuse that people misunderstand what he wrote, after all, he is a author and a wordsmith that is an expert in the manipulation of English!

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Controlling whether one is gay / male / female / MTF / FTM etc IS NOT POSSIBLE. That is Catholic Church teaching and discrimination - training the 'gay' out of them.... - 1884 Pears soap commercial where the soap is washing the 'black' from a dark skinned individual!

1) None of those things are fetishes.  
2) I was already asked and clarified what I meant when I said "controlling your fetish", which you conveniently omitted in your attack.

Finally

7 hours ago, babykeiff said:

OK - just for you, every one that is openly different will hide behing doors - after all being GAY and wearing bright colours is an obsession. As is being a member of L.B.G.T. group.... or any group that doesn't fit into YOUR concept!

Again, being gay is not a fetish.  Maybe you've fetishized gay people in your mind, but them being gay isn't a fetish, it's who they are.  ABDL is not the same as LGBTQ, and I find it laughable that you're trying to drag one into a discussion about the other. 

Any fetish, be it diapers or spanking or blood play or watersports or scat, has no business involving people who did not consent to be involved.  That means you don't flaunt your fetish in public, because the public did not consent to you scratching your exhibitionist itch or humiliation kink at their expense.  It's simple etiquette, and it's a cardinal rule of BDSM. 

Meanwhile, you might want to apologize to everyone for accusing LGBTQ+ people of their sexual orientations being fetishes. Or you can take your lumps for being such a bigot.  I don't care which. 

• Haha 1

Ok genius, tell us all what ABDL is since you seem to believe that you are the expert to be able to say what it is not -

26 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

ABDL is not the same as LGBTQ.

or which part of your body is that crap coming from,

....or is it more like what I and others see is that you are a fraud that has invaded a ABDL site like a virus!

You seem to think that you can bully me with petty insults,

26 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

you can take your lumps for being such a bigot.

...and I will run away crying from you.

• Like 1

This concept may be foreign to a lot of people, but the way we handle this in acceptance of others shows our understanding of the concept at a deeper level than I explain here.

To All:

A fetish or, more correctly, fetish behaviour might result in sexual release, but sexual relief is NOT the driving force of the behaviour. The driving force is stress relief.

Conclusion 1 = Any action that results in the relief of stress can be referred to as a fetish action and/or behavior.

Human behaviour is determined by ones brain, as is the sence of self. In the sence of self, this is the idealistic view of oneself where perception of oneself may be different than physical description of self.

Options -

• One can be born into an anatomical male body, but percieve themselves as female. 
  • One can be born into an anatomical female body, but percieve themselves as male.
  • One can be an adult, but percieve themselves as a baby
  • any combination of the above, as the perception of self is as varied as there are grains of sand in the desert.

Any form that relies on an object either real or imaginary in order to attain stress relieve identifies the object as a fetish object.

Conclusion 2 - Any behaviour where the person uses sence of self to attain stress relief is fetish behaviour.

Therefore, combining the conclusions, any behavior that results in the relief of stress be it inclusive or exclusive of sexual gratification, where ones view of self may or may not equal the anatomical description of self IS a fetish behavior. This conclusion has been reached by thousands of therapists worldwide starting with Freud and continuing, where they accept that certain human behaviour may be instinct, reactive, self sating or other, where the other is a result of ones perception of self. What also has been realized is that attaining that satisfaction is imperative to a healthy mind. In males between 17-24, this need drives hormones wild where most will masterbate hourly/daily just to function in normal society until hormones settle down. A baby percieves itself to be a copy of its plushie. Children's TV makers use this view to create charachters the child trusts - see Teletubbies where each charachter is in a footed sleeper with the same visible lines as a diaper makes. Therefore, the baby accepts this as a copy of self. This is also what anime charachters use, the propotion of eye size to face.

Simplification

This may be head melting to some, but in simple terms, we see ourselves as, for example, a baby with all the bells and whistles. Dressing up and behaving as we see ourselves, causes us to enter 'little space'. When in 'little space' the problems of the world melt away. This is the result of entering little space - we allow our mind to handle the stress of the day while we play / regress.

To the business man that at the end of the day, goes to a bar and has a drink of his favourite tipple, the actions may be different, but the results are the same.

We are never in a position to judge another for their actions - they are all doing what they think is best to handle stress, and since fetish behaviour at its core is to handle stress, who are we to question it? It is difficult enough to understand the behaviour never mind, analyse it from another persons view. At that stage, analysing fetish behaviour becomes futile.

In relation to the question -  what is ABDL, that cannot be answered as it is different for each and everyone in the world. All you need to ask and answer to yourselves is, if you want, what is ABDL to me.... and you will see that it is a self view of your idealistic scenario. Since it is a view of self, as is any in a sexual behaviour, it is exactly the same as seeing oneself as any of the vanilla / non vanilla sexual terms. Life is all about making oneself happy, and if you sate your veiw of self, the result is the release of endorphins which make you happy. After all, you are being the best you that you can be.

1 hour ago, babykeiff said:

You seem to think that you can bully me with petty insults,

I'm not the one throwing insults around here.  I'm also not the one tilting at straw men. But do you, man.  Clearly you're still salty about the writer's discussion thread and wish to try and rekindle a flame war here, but I'll not be participating in any of that.  I didn't address you when I came to the thread, I won't continue addressing you, because I don't interact with people who are intellectually dishonest and engage in goalpost-moving and strawmanning just to "win" internet arguments about nothing.  Goodbye. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I'm not the one throwing insults around here.  I'm also not the one tilting at straw men. But do you, man.  Clearly you're still salty about the writer's discussion thread and wish to try and rekindle a flame war here, but I'll not be participating in any of that.  I didn't address you when I came to the thread, I won't continue addressing you, because I don't interact with people who are intellectually dishonest and engage in goalpost-moving and strawmanning just to "win" internet arguments about nothing.  Goodbye. 

You are not incontinent, AB, DL, and/or differently abled - you are trying to participate in a site / forum where you have no commonality with any member here. What then do you have to contribute other than misunderstanding, preconceived notions and biased beliefs. You are not smart enough to know when someone laid a trap for you - so you dived in head first, and instead of leaving where you are not wanted, you kept digging deeper and deeper.

You also percieve that one can 'win' or 'loose' online. If so, what is the reward for winning other than self arrogance / smugness - or do you see those as traits that you aspire to? On the reverse side, on an ABDL site, what is the result of loosing....  is someone going over someones knee and getting spanked for being a naughty baby?

I could bother to list the gramatical errors within your post, but since you are the expert author, you already know.

• Haha 1

OK...we're done with this thread. I'll give everyone 24 hours to cease & desist in personal attacks on each other. Civility is a prized commodity here.

My first step will be to lock & close this thread. If that doesn't calm people down, I'll have no choice but to come down hard on all individual members participating in bad-mouthing each other. 

I really don't want to start banning people from the site, but that'll be what happens next if things don't calm down.