LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Hello, I'm new to the forum and the chat but i've been in the community for years now and 've just now decided to make an account. I am a male,27, and I mainly love to wear ABDL diapers because i love how little they make me feel. Some of my favorites include Rearz Safaris, Little Kings, Alphagators, and Little Paws. I hope to meet and make many more padded friends during my time on this site and thank you all ahead of time!

• Like 3

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and it’s always good to see new friends join us. Come on in, grab a high chair. There’s lots of good likeminded people here. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Captain Crinkle said:

Hello, I'm new to the forum and the chat but i've been in the community for years now and 've just now decided to make an account. I am a male,27, and I mainly love to wear ABDL diapers because i love how little they make me feel. Some of my favorites include Rearz Safaris, Little Kings, Alphagators, and Little Paws. I hope to meet and make many more padded friends during my time on this site and thank you all ahead of time!

Hey there and welcome to the DD forum! 🌟

It's great to have you aboard. It sounds like you've already got some favourite diapers, many of which are beloved by many here, including myself! The feeling of littleness is something so many of us cherish, and it's always fantastic to connect with others who share that sentiment.

If ever you'd like to chat or share experiences, don't hesitate to reach out. We're a friendly bunch here and always welcome a good conversation. Wishing you lots of delightful moments and padded friendships during your time on this site!

Warm regards,
Starlight

• Like 2