LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Would You Feel If. . ?

I think I agree with the norm here when I say I don't care if it becomes glamerous. I don't need others to accept my fetish, kink, lifestyle...what have you.... its a private matter than I have only shared with those whom I know and trust. I do have some vanilla friends who know that I wear and that I'm an AB, they have been good friends and stuck by me, and its definitely not a subject that we discuss, which is fine by me. The only person that I care that accepts this side of me is my fiance/daddy....who happens to be a DL himself. I think I would die if I saw family or friends being diapered as well, it would totally take a way from the fantasy....

I most likely will get attacked for this last statement, but oh well....its my opinion and I'm entitled to it... I personally think that those who want to be accepted by society, or who want it to be glamerous are those who just want to be accepted in any way they can. It seems to me that those who want their diaper wearing to be accepted want to be accepted all together.... I don't feel the need to be accepted by society, because I know I'm accpeted by the people who matter to me.... and society isn't one of them

I think I agree with the norm here when I say I don't care if it becomes glamerous. I don't need others to accept my fetish, kink, lifestyle...what have you.... its a private matter than I have only shared with those whom I know and trust. I do have some vanilla friends who know that I wear and that I'm an AB, they have been good friends and stuck by me, and its definitely not a subject that we discuss, which is fine by me. The only person that I care that accepts this side of me is my fiance/daddy....who happens to be a DL himself. I think I would die if I saw family or friends being diapered as well, it would totally take a way from the fantasy....

I most likely will get attacked for this last statement, but oh well....its my opinion and I'm entitled to it... I personally think that those who want to be accepted by society, or who want it to be glamerous are those who just want to be accepted in any way they can. It seems to me that those who want their diaper wearing to be accepted want to be accepted all together.... I don't feel the need to be accepted by society, because I know I'm accpeted by the people who matter to me.... and society isn't one of them

I totally agree as well! Very well said. Plus, I think anyone who thinks they'll be accepted by society is kidding themselves. Everyone has parts of themselves that "society" would find unacceptable.

For some it's a kink, but not all. Definitely is a kink for me.

Anyway, I only question the "healthiness" of 24/7 if it's preventing you from living a productive life and/or causing you to neglect responsibilities. Otherwise, go nuts.

Screw you! I wear diapers 24/7, usually have my pacifier on my person, and my stuffed animal is at least in my car if not in my arms... Why? Cause it makes me happy, I like it. Too far? How so?!

...and, it's not a kink. I don't jerk off to my stuffed animal, and would be devistated if anybody did with my wolf. Same with the pacifier, it's not a sex toy.

I only question the "healthiness" of 24/7 if it's preventing you from living a productive life and/or causing you to neglect responsibilities. Otherwise, go nuts.

This is the point I was trying to make, I suppose I should have been a little more elaborate. I make posts and express my opinions based upon my own experience. I have a career, a wife and a child, if I were to make this a 24/7 hobby all these things could become compromised. All things in life should be taken in moderation, just because it feels good does not necessarily make it healthy to become an obsession. This, by the way, is my opinion and if you'd like to debate it please come up with something better then "screw you" and if not then Ill meet you at monkey bars after school! :P

Brudda Voodu