LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another American Dad Reference

During a party at CIA headquarters, Francine and Agent Kara bond over their bladder hack. This is from season 18 episode 10 very near the beginning of the episode. (Some lists have this as Season 20 episode 10. See the embedded reddit thread in post 3.)

image.thumb.png.2af4f211ec93aa4cefe476cee320a032.png

This is another one of those shows with lots of references. I know that Steve and Roger wore diapers when they were hiding out in the attic. Snot wears childish looking pull-ups. Haley has age regressed.

The subject of Francine's bladder has been brought up before, notably in a Halloween episode where she joked that she may need to go to the store to buy Huggies because she fear wets on Halloween.

Edited by safeandhappy
Season discrepacy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

season 20 episode 10? are you using a time machine? if you are, stop over and pick me up, or at least give me the next big powerball or megamillions numbers and date, (or just go back to july of 77 and off someone for me), i looked at imdb and they go up to 18 seasons.

41 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

season 20 episode 10? are you using a time machine? if you are, stop over and pick me up, or at least give me the next big powerball or megamillions numbers and date, (or just go back to july of 77 and off someone for me), i looked at imdb and they go up to 18 seasons.

Whoa, I have never seen this before. After digging a little I found out that some lists have the pilot and another episode listed as stand alone seasons.

I'm going to change my post to show season 18 because it seems more correct to me. Any objections?

6 hours ago, safeandhappy said:

Whoa, I have never seen this before. After digging a little I found out that some lists have the pilot and another episode listed as stand alone seasons.

I'm going to change my post to show season 18 because it seems more correct to me. Any objections?

only that you dont have that time machine,,,,, unless you are hiding it from me,,,, GIMME!

15 hours ago, feralfreak said:

TVDB has a better listing, it shows 20 seasons, My plex server uses tvdb and shows 19 seasons but I havent tried to acquire any of the current season yet.

On 9/8/2023 at 10:11 PM, iweardiapers said:

Someone on the show definitely has to be an ABDL, those are perfectly drawn adult diapers 

I like how they are a little different. To me, it looks like Francine wears stretch briefs and Cara wears non-stretchy tab style. I like to imagine that Cara gets heavy duty Cuddlz imports to use at events like these as well as for spy operations. Whereas Francine just picks up Tena Stretch at target. Something decent but not extravagant.

I love to use my imagination on rare scenes like this.

On 9/8/2023 at 6:19 PM, iweardiapers said:

Here's the clip 

Oh, nice edit. The editor added movement to the diapers to show them absorbing pee. They need to work at Fox!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 7:35 AM, safeandhappy said:

I like how they are a little different. To me, it looks like Francine wears stretch briefs and Cara wears non-stretchy tab style. I like to imagine that Cara gets heavy duty Cuddlz imports to use at events like these as well as for spy operations. Whereas Francine just picks up Tena Stretch at target. Something decent but not extravagant.

Francine's side panels ride up really high and the horizontal lines on the sides and in front of where she's taped them really make it look like when I used to be able to squeeze into baby diapers. Like they're stretched too tight. Unlike Cara's tapes, which lie flush with the padding, you can see that Franny's are pressing hard against her, causing the padding above and below the tapes to retain its thickness while the padding below the tapes is compressed. 

Years ago, when she said she was going to pick up some Huggies at Targét, I was disapointed when her robe came off and she wasn't wearing one. Maybe this is some sort of callback by having her in what looks like a baby diaper, because Tena Stretch side panels and tapes are much taller than that.

I've never been one for crushes on fictional characters, especially cartoons, but Frantastic is the exception. And instead of a rule 34 fan drawing, it's something official. Plus, aside from the B-story with the Ferrari wheel, this was actually a well-written episode, which I can't say for most this season.

• Like 1