LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OMG I was just really embarrassed in my diaper

So I stayed home today because I was tired wasn't feeling to well and got caught red handed wearing a diaper and messing it. So it all started last night when I took 3 heaping tablespoons of fiber in a large glass of water since I was feeling stopped up thanks to my pain killers. I get up and decide that since I am home alone I will wear diapers all day and still not being able to go to the bathroom I take a laxative.  A little while later I get a phone call from my nurse provided by workers comp wanting to stop by and see me. I tell her that I am not at work because I stayed home since I didn't feel good this mourning she said no problem I can come to your house and I said OK.

Now I am not worried as the meetings are just a check of vitals and questions on how I am getting along and don't last long at all but today ended up being very different. So she shows up and comes end the house and things are going like normal until she says today I need to give you a complete physical. I said OK and not thinking about it I start to take my shirt off when I realize the waist band of my diaper is showing above my pants. She notices it right off the bat and ask if I was wearing a diaper and if it had anything to do with my injury to which I said yes I am and no it doesn't. She wants to know why and I tell her I am sick to my stomach and its in case I can't get to the bathroom in time. So she starts with the check up and I feel my gut start to work I think I can hold off until its over and shes gone.

Things are going OK until she ask me to remove my pants as she needs to check me for a hernia and look at my spot on my back.  It is now that things go from OK to OMG as I get up to take my pants off and my gut decides its time and I can't hold it any longer and out it comes filling my diaper. There I am standing in front of her horrified and embarrassed she plays it off as no big deal and I said I need to get clean up I will be right back. This is when she says if you like I can help you get changed since I still need to check you for a hernia anyway I am trying to process all of this and she says come show me the way so we can get you clean up and change you diaper. I get a towel laid out on the bed grab a diaper and climb up on the bed and lay down on the towel. After she gets me cleaned up she asked me to stand up so she can check me for a hernia and afterwards says lay back down so I can put your diaper on.

I then see her digging around in her bag and she pulls out a thermometer and a slides it in protective sleeve and said since you aren't feeling good let me take you temp and inserts the thermometer up my butt. Now I am still trying to process all this as I can't believe what is happening  and I am feeling embarrassed and thrilled all at the same time when she asked me if I am a ABDL and I say what and she repeats the question as she removes the thermometer. I played dumb but knew I was busted when she said I see no reason you need to be wearing diapers unless there is something you are not telling me or you are adult baby/diaper lover which is it. It is at the point I come clean with her about liking to wear diaper and she said well I guess I just made your day didn't I. I told her I was worried about this showing up in my records and she said don't worry it wont. After talking a little more I ask her if it was possible to do this again sometime her response was I don't know I would have to think about it.

So here's hoping I just found a mommy or babysitter

• Like 3

I guess now that I have calmed down you might be right I was so embarrassed and thrilled after it happen hat I just had to post it. I am still in a little shock and sitting here thinking about it and my wife asked me whats wrong. I asked her what made her think anything was wrong and she said you are un-normally quite and staring off into space.

i wouldnt let someone see me naked(not that anyone wants to, THANK GOD, im revenge of the FUGLY), but assuming i was at all comfortable being seen like that, AND being cleaned and changed, id draw the line at the rectal temp, "WHOA! HOLD UP THERE, WE MIGHT HAVE HAD A VERY PERSONAL ENCOUNTER BUT NOBODY GOES THERE WITH ANYTHING! EXIT ONLY! you want a temp its gonna have to be oral or forehead!"

There are certain items is this story that is belivable, but when it gets to a qualified, experienced medical professional changing an obviously full and liquid messy diaper for an able bodied adult without it being specifically part of his/her job, that is when the story turns to fiction. Most sane people would run a mile from such 'grunt work' on a child even their own if they could get out of it, but parents do it for their babies out of love and need. An adult, medic, doing it for a paitent that could easily have taken a shower etc., that put themselves in that situation - now that is fiction.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

Yeah dude , that there is a ONE WAY DIRT ROAD , WITH ME YELLING ,STOP , OR YOU WILL BE SHOT DEAD ! 

id be yelling "YOU SO MUCH AS TRY TO STICK THAT IN MY ASS, ILL RETURN THE FAVOR WITH MY 20GA! curious if it has a hair trigger? or do you have another means of temp taking?"

Temp measure from ass is most accurate.
But ass would never be the first time, they will try mouth, or digital if they have it. (Ear or forehead..) 
Measure from head parts is also much easier, cause there is no need to take off any clothing. 

1 hour ago, SoggyFroggy said:

These parts of this 'scenario' make me feel a bit skeptical of how much of it is true and how much of it is fantasy, this sounds vaguely like some of the "true" stories (which were just the author's fantasies) that I used to read a lot when I was younger (and more naïve).

No offense meant, by the way, this is just my (and a few other people's, from what I see here) opinion.

Anyway, on the off chance that all actually happened, congrats on the new (possible?) caregiver?

My thoughts exactly.  What got me right from the start was deciding not go to to work that day because he wasn't feeling well however the night before he decided to load up on fiber.  Don't think he would do that if he hadn't already planned to stay home from work the next day and mess his diaper.  It may have happened as he said, but my skepticism just kept growing the more I read. 

Well it looks like it's going to happen we meet yesterday to discuss it and set a date and ordered some supply's like diapers, a couple of onesies some adult size baby bottles. she was talking about ordering some pacifiers as well but I don't know if she did or not as I had to get home. she said we will just play it by ear as to how regular this happens since we both have busy schedules