LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Humiliating a sissy!

One of the most memorable topics I have discussed with those in the kink community is how a Domme or top would humiliate a sissy. One of my favorite scenarios involved the sissy being pegged with her face at a window while fully sissified with the Top behind her just railing away. Of course this would be at a hotel with many windows. Anyone looking at the window could see the face but nothing else. Needless to say, I love the idea. 

How would you humiliate a sissy or how would you like to be humiliated as a sissy? 

• Like 2

Interesting how for some being a sissy is enough to fulfil the humiliation want, but for some it has to go further. I suppose one idea could be to throw out all their boy clothes in front of them, to really send the message that they are no longer going to be wearing those clothes anymore.

• Like 4

It really depends upon how far you want to go.

Manicure with painted nails. Anywhere from a clear coat to Candy Apple Red.

Feminine hairstyle.

Arched eyebrows.

Pierced ears with feminine earrings.

High heal shoes.

Womens clothes, anywhere from subtle to obvious.

Combinations of the above.

• Like 1

If you look at the previous post, what do you notice is missing? AND that missing item is a key concept of this sit. That tells me that the essentials of Sissy has nothing todo with ABDL. That it comes from another fetish entirely. Also, if you read this

https://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/p/test.html

You will see it has nothing to do with LG?AGL/VLG. In fact we find using the things we like to humiliate or demean, with what it says about us, to be just plain nasty and horrible

Now, thise things being said. What are the roots of Sissy. The roots of Sissy are not girlishness but a lack of masculinity in boys age 6 to 14. This lack of masculinity does not mean he is feminine, mor like emasculated or effeminate, based on lack of characteristics rather than presence of other characteristics. At any rate, the model for Sissy is in the age range 6 to 14. Nowere in that model is any of the secual things that one finds in Sissy literature. It is mostly taunting

The use of the girl image, especially BABY girl image is a metaphor just to put emphasis on the lack of masculinity. The things in the previous post are womanly, not girlish. So the more essentially sissy image would be being dressed as a very little or baby girl, but with excessive frilliness, often in the form of and overly frilly babydoll that was just a bit too short and allowed a pair of blousey, frilly panties to just peek out. This would be done by a parent or the like, along with the painted nails and makeup and a diminutive girl appellation like "Linnie" or "Chrissie", or better yet "Sissy Chrissy" or some horrid name like Hortense, Gertrude or Bertha (the English rendition of those names are horrid, in the original French and German, they are fine) said in a falsetto voice. To figure out more means of humiliating  the Sissy, Just ask yourself what the nuns in 1951 St. Bridget's would do. Another choice taunt was Fairyhopper said as "ferry hopper"

Just how that works in modern times and an adult setting, I have no idea since it is not rooted in an adult context. But some of what I have seen along those lines can get pretty gross

• Confused 2

@Little BabyDoll Christine

I read your post and thoroughly do not understand what you are trying to say. Someone else seems to be in the same boat.

Sissies exist in all ages and ageplay groups. You can have sissy babies, sissy kids, sissy adults. I see more adult sissy fiction than adult baby sissy fiction. And I see sexual situations in both, and nonsexual in both.

Sissy is also much more an attitude than clothes or makeup or anything else. Two people in identical "sissy" outfits 

I was describing the Real Life roots of Sissy, as did Joanne, based on what I and others saw on a daily basis. How can you have a "sissy baby" when gender does not even start to acquire until about 2-1/2 and finishes about 5-1/2 on average. Sissy kids? Yes, in fact, that is the prime age range for sissy. Anything else, like "adult baby" is a construct that creates a narrative. During the early days of DPF and so much was made of infants' supposed feelings about being change; secrity, being loved, etc, I told a friend "This is just romanticization and adult notions being superimplosed on something. I have two memories of being changed and it was no big deal, I did not feel anything in particular" Infants and toddlers do not have the capacity for those kind of feelings nor the experience for the context for them to exist. That is why I am AK, not AB. Another clue to this was provided by Rosalie Bent, who offered as proof of here "baby"'s regression whas the fact tat said "baby" was fixated on  a rattle for an hour. Rally? do you know what the attention span of an infant is? It is measured in low single digits of minutes

This relates to authenticity and immersion because to attribute sucn issues to infants and toddlers requires heavy scripting at the adult level. This is not in keeping with the actual state of infants/toddlers so it lessens authenticity and to do the scripting, some component of the mentality is "flying overwatch" and directing traffic, therefore is not immersed. As for the adolescent "sissy", in the real world, a person who would fit fit that mold, from the '50's to now, would be viewed by his peers as "queer" back then and "gay" today. That is why  the prime age range for "sissy" in the real world is 7 to 15. In case anyone wants to know, I attended grammar and high school between 1951 and 1963. Anything like SPH would come about between the ages of 13 and 20 and the dissatisfied wife seems to be, like most Sissy scenarios, born of FemDom as part of BDSM rather than AB/AK. If the guy is such a teeny weeny, why did she even marry him? I came to this conclusion because the ideas, like SHP, anal rape and cuck did not resolve in ABDL terms. So, I had to find terms in which they did resolve and have definable roots. In that case, the infantile treatment is an add-on non-essential, which points to the list in the post I was referencing and what was missing from it

My point was, to "humiliate the Sissy" in an authentic way, Take your cues from the age range and timeframe. For the most potent once, the stereotype of an early '50's Cahtolic elementary school both in the classroom and in the schoolyard

There is nothing to "understand" at any deep level. It was just the way of the world and primary facts. you buiild understanding on those

• Confused 1
On 8/27/2023 at 8:39 AM, nappy-cub said:

Interesting how for some being a sissy is enough to fulfil the humiliation want, but for some it has to go further. I suppose one idea could be to throw out all their boy clothes in front of them, to really send the message that they are no longer going to be wearing those clothes anymore.

An absolutely fantastic point! I'm a big humiliation buff but only during play time. I imagine such an intense scene would be off the charts for my brain. I'd probably melt away! 😆

On 8/29/2023 at 1:57 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

@Little BabyDoll Christine

I read your post and thoroughly do not understand what you are trying to say. Someone else seems to be in the same boat.

Sissies exist in all ages and ageplay groups. You can have sissy babies, sissy kids, sissy adults. I see more adult sissy fiction than adult baby sissy fiction. And I see sexual situations in both, and nonsexual in both.

Sissy is also much more an attitude than clothes or makeup or anything else. Two people in identical "sissy" outfits 

I apologize. I know there is an entire spectrum of sissies. My question was geared mainly for the ones that enjoy being submissive and humiliated by a top, Dom, or Domme.

On 8/30/2023 at 9:40 PM, diapered charles said:

An absolutely fantastic point! I'm a big humiliation buff but only during play time. I imagine such an intense scene would be off the charts for my brain. I'd probably melt away! 😆

I apologize. I know there is an entire spectrum of sissies. My question was geared mainly for the ones that enjoy being submissive and humiliated by a top, Dom, or Domme.

Three things:
1. The second post was an adjunct to my fiest post, which details the real-world roots of what sissy means both from my experience in the world and also that of Joanne-Chan
2. I alluded to the post above my first which described how to humiliate a Sissy and asked "What is missing?". The missing item is "diapers", meaning that diapers/baby is not an essential part of Sissy. Now, remember how I said that Sissy does not resolve in ABDL terms? If it did, diapers would be anessential, and stated, part, of Sissy and humiliation. That said to me that Sissy as a lifestyle nas origins and roots outside ABDL. However, I note that most Sissys have a play age and most of those are under 4. I do not claim to understand the workings behind the facts of Sissie not being essentially or even significantly, ABDL (based on the absence of diapers in the post above my first) and the real-world occurrance of sissy in middle to late childhood and the fact that most Sissies have a play age and that usually in the 1 to 3 y/o range. I get the idea that an essential part of Sissy is emasculation
3. the value of authenticity is that of being self-sustaning, not needing to be "edited" psychologically which means that a greater degree of immersion can take place. This relates to the real world as the root since the further  removed the experience is, the more editiong it will need

Now to the scenario. If you toss out all the boy's clothes, what will you replace them with. One option is baby clothes and baby treatment. That can still be attached to FemDom since the Dom is now  "Mommy" and a two year old has no gender (psycho-social personality component reflectiong physical sex, which starts to develop in the fourth year of life), and one is so impotent that they must be fed by another persons. While exceedingly humiliating, that would not be a sissy. So it generally expresses itself in effeminacy; a distorted sense of girlish or "girly" ness. Then again one could double up and use both with the "baby girl" not realizing that an infant/toddler has no gender and hoping that your victim doesn't know that and has become infantile AND effeminate/emasculated

On 8/30/2023 at 8:40 PM, diapered charles said:

No apologies needed. My suggestions earlier were things I figured that could be done in public.

Now, I am really going to throw in a chunk of meat:

Is there a difference between humiliation and embarrassment?

Is not there a certain amount of humiliation involved in AB/AK as you are under the supervision of another/ Do you know what being in diapers does to a 4 and up year old? Yet before the Interstate system was significantly done in the late 1950's/early 60's, that was part of a large percentage of little girls' l ives as was long vists if she could not go for two hours comfortably between trips to the bathroom. Also little girls were kept diapered longer than little boys. This was all at least in southeas New England, where I came from and stil live

3 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Now, I am really going to throw in a chunk of meat:

Is there a difference between humiliation and embarrassment?

Certainly. I may be embarrassed to loudly pass gas, but it is not humiliating.

A sub may be humiliated doing chores in a maid outfit, but as long as no one sees them they are not embarrassed.

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

I suspect some of this is really language based to do something that might be embarrassing may be sufficient that it could be used but unless the was the possibility they may be seen especially by those who know them it doesn't move into feeling more humiliating and it need not be sexual (you can make a fetish from pretty much anything).

Perhaps it's it better to put aside that and look at what is going on.

The Sissy has indicated some things they have a longing or craving for to the person who is acting in a dominant way but "I couldn't possibly do that because I'd feel ashamed, embarrassed" and what they are basically doing is is talking them,cajoling  perhaps into do just that.

It's a kind of a game played to get Sissy into being who they said they felt they were wanting - it's not forced - and many of us enjoy it but I would agree there are somethings that don't fit in a Adult Kid setting and certainly when I feel like playing I certainly aren't looking for anything that someone with same play ages in real life would either because I just want to play with that person being more of Parental type, strict Mummy possibly but just that.

The Big stuff can have it's own time and space.