LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever gotten tired of diapers? 🤔

At times I do get tired of diapers but not for long.  Usually it's after masturbating in a very wet or messy diaper.  I usually only wear once or twice a week for a few hours but then after a week of not being diapered I will wear one.  I have gone several weeks without a diaper and the desire to wear one diminishes quite a bit.  Once I put one on, though, the desires come back.

• Like 2
On 9/3/2023 at 5:59 AM, rusty pins said:

At times I do get tired of diapers but not for long.  Usually it's after masturbating in a very wet or messy diaper.  I usually only wear once or twice a week for a few hours but then after a week of not being diapered I will wear one.  I have gone several weeks without a diaper and the desire to wear one diminishes quite a bit.  Once I put one on, though, the desires come back.

Yup. Same here.

2 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

Ok so you are perfect 👍 

NOPE NOT PERFECT... BUT.. I did graduate high school with a 4.0 and aced all my classes and including SPELLING, Printer by trade and we catch typos also.. double whammy 

It works great (spell check) as long as you don't misspell the word wrong ONCE.. after that... it's all over, a pain in the ass to correct it.

I usually don't need it but it reminds me on occasions

You did NOT offend me in anyway

• Confused 1

Nope and not me. I don't ever look back on it instead I look toward the future of being diapered permanently for the rest of my life. It's a part of me and part of my adult babyhood that I am not ashamed of. I even embrace being an adult baby and being kept in diapers. My future is safe, secure and padded. I know I can't ever see myself changing. I've worn for a very long time and I know I am never getting out of them anytime soon. I know I am diapered 24/7, permanently and even living as an adult baby. I don't ever get tired of diapers and all the things that adult babyhood has for me. Diapers, adult babyhood is something I embrace and something I am very proud of.

• Like 1