LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help folding properly

So that I do not have to cross-post

29 minutes ago, WBxx said:

I like the newspaper fold –

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqiEq_lddCE

That's one of the simplest. And one I use often. The nice thing is you can also fold the back over if it's too wide, or unfold more of the front if it's not wide enough.

@wannawet Part of getting the fold right is dependent upon how large your towel/diaper is to begin with, and how big your waist is. 

• Like 1
On 8/26/2023 at 8:37 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

That's one of the simplest. And one I use often. The nice thing is you can also fold the back over if it's too wide, or unfold more of the front if it's not wide enough.

@wannawet Part of getting the fold right is dependent upon how large your towel/diaper is to begin with, and how big your waist is. 

That's the way I fold a flat diaper, too.

If you have a slim waist you can use a bath sheet, size 150 Centimetres x 100 Centimetres, and fold the long side in half. That will give you double thickness and absorbancy for the Newspaper fold.

Advantages of bath sheets are that the adult terry cloth diapers you can buy are usually no more than 400-420 gsm (grams per square meter, and refers to the density of the towel). You can get towels/bath sheets in various gsm up to 900gsm which are much more absorbent. And the price is not too much more than the adult terry diapers, sometimes even cheaper if in a sale.

Wearing bath sheet 150cm x 100cm, 800gsm, in a newspaper fold.

44p.jpg

• Like 2