LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU versus Tykabes

Bouth these companies are great! I am reviewing the PreSchool vs the PlayDayz. They look the same one is brighter than the other. They even have the same print! Which I did not know! I'm going to be judging on. Crinkle, Looks, and Fit! PlayDayz very bright print +, the fit, not so much, sagging in the ass, and it has absolutely no crinkle if you want discretion these diaper is for you! People will notice your butt! A little on the thicker side If you have a big ass! ABU is thinner! Colors are not bright, they fit perfectly, you can wear with jeans as long as you have keys hanging, they are a little loud with the crinkle but overall20230824_075211.thumb.jpg.d3674475a7a311fff4963c474d7ddf6b.jpg. ABU 8.2 Tyabes 5.1!!!!

It's sad that ABU is discontinuing preschool 

20230823_140305.jpg

20230823_145918.jpg

20230825_130759.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Private message sent

Tyabes and Tykabes  should be Tykables 

I actually have to wear. For medical purposes. What is your excuse for being such a dick! I've been in special ed all my life! But you're not being malicious! So then what are you being just a Dick?! Yeah I don't know how to spell! Are you going to Crotique everything I write, I use my phone for spelling.

Look.... if you can't write reviews intelligently.... and take criticism. and CRITQUE THE products... and even spell the products correctly.... look at the bag/ box. 

People won't take you seriously on product reviews. 

CRITQUE: 

a detailed analysis and assessment of something, especially a literary, philosophical, or political theory.
"a critique of 
T
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just throwing this out there...this is supposed to be a community to help support and lift up other ABDL. I'm not sure what was sent in the private message, but I'm not feeling any love or support here. So he made a few mistakes, that doesn't mean it can't be corrected tactfully. There's also no need for name calling. I might be an adult baby but I'm also a mom...Do I need to assign time corners? 😆 

Screenshot_20230911_035615_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BugabooBby said:

Just throwing this out there...this is supposed to be a community to help support and lift up other ABDL. I'm not sure what was sent in the private message, but I'm not feeling any love or support here. So he made a few mistakes, that doesn't mean it can't be corrected tactfully. There's also no need for name calling. I might be an adult baby but I'm also a mom...Do I need to assign time corners? 😆 

Screenshot_20230911_035615_Chrome.jpg

I agree, especially with a newer member.  Sometimes when there is a typo I kind of make a funny joke about it but there is no malice to it.  We sometimes forget some people may have spelling issues,dyslexia, whatever.  It's one thing to point something out to someone, it's another to do it in a nasty way.  I sometimes have a typo or misspelled word in my own posts but I generally read and re-read them several times and edit them before posting.  When I first type it's a rough draft getting out the basics of what I want to say.  Then I go back, re-read and refine things, changing a word here or there, checking punctuation and maybe adding another thought before I post it.  It's not like this forum is the New York Times where everyone will be reading it, yet good grammar and sentence structure is a reflection on a person.  These days, especially with younger people, it's quick texts and abbreviations and the world is more accepting of that then a well written article.  Quick notes and texts are one thing, writing a piece posted where many people will see and read it is becoming a lost art in today's world.  Still, if someone feels they have to point out all kinds of flaws in a persons message, they can do it nicely.  My mother always taught me the age old saying, "If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all". 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, rusty pins said:

We sometimes forget some people may have spelling issues,dyslexia, whatever.

I totally read through the Tykables spelling errors without catching the error....  And then there is also the fun of auto-correct changes that are wrong that I can read right through without catching the mistake.... 

• Like 1

I feel like the topic went off course lol

Unfortunately, I only worn the first version of ABU preschool cloth back when first came out. All I can remember them being pretty absorbent, just like the Abena M4 in a way.

But I can't wait for all the new updates that tykables are doing right now. 

• Like 2