LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

any epipen users here?

anyone here have to carry around an epipen? last saturday i was using a weedeater and kicking some weeds ass with it, all of a sudden i got stung by 3 yellowjackets, i went inside and asked mom if we had any meat tenderizer, i was planning to make a paste of it with equal parts of tenderizer and hot water(heat activates the enzyme) to neutralize the protiens in the venom, well we didnt have any, not that it mattered, in minutes mom said i was nonresponsive and passed out, diaphoretic, mouth turning blue, she made me go to the urgent care(not the hospital, because, well, she wanted to make sure i would live, and the hospital, SOMC is flat out incompetent, they ignored her during a heart attack in favor of covids) where i was given an order for epipens, ive never had to use these things before, im curious what i have to look "forward" to, if i have to stick myself with these fucking things, and to make it worse, nevermind that my right paw was swollen as hell for 2 damn days, itchy as fuck, when i went to the pharmacy to get my damn pens, there was another yellowjacket at the window!! the lil fuckers are determined to make me miserable!!!

thank God my paw(one of the places i was stung) is almost back to normal

I dont use them but am not a stranger to them.

I was on a bus that was getting ready to leave a turn around layover spot, driver was stung or bit by something, she grabbed a epipen but wasnt aware you could just inject through pants, she jumped off the bus to go behind something for privacy for pulling down her pants to inject.

Do not waste time trying to pull down your pants to inject into your outer thigh, needle can go through pants and jeans. Right after you do it call 911 or have someone take you to ER for immediate follow up even if you feel fine.

I use daily insulin injection pens and at first was against the idea of "self-mutilating" myself, but after the first few tries I got over that, it was the same for my daily fingerprick as well.

Store your pens as advised, never uncap one just to inspect it or show it off if you havent used it yet.

My wife has had once for years. If you ever have to use it, don't be afraid of it, would be my advice. It's a bit of a roller coaster ride after you use it, because it's basically a shot of adrenalin, so it amps up your heart rate and you feel like you just ran a marathon for a bit, but, it's not unmanageable, and in general, the epi-pen side effects are supposed to be milder than the outcome if you don't use it, which might be anaphylaxis, unconsciousness, even death, depending on how allergic you are. So use it, and then go to urgent care, or an ER, and tell them that you've auto-injected yourself with epinephrin, and they'll probably monitor you for a bit, more to confirm the epinephrin worked than to make sure that the epinephrin doesn't hurt you, although they will watch for that as well. 

i think my main fear isnt for me as much as it is for my mom, she was freaking out when i blacked out, when i woke up i could hear yelling "HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME!" trying to wake up a friend that is crashing here, i couldnt process her words but i could hear them. it took me a minute or 2 to understand anything, i didnt even feel like i lost any time. she has a bad heart, and the friend had to drive us both to the urgent care, mom had to take a shot of nitro before we even left the driveway, and another a few hours after we got home, and she use to be a registered nurse before her heart got too bad to work anymore. my figuring is, if i die, no big deal, i go on to Jesus, plus with it being from something that wouldnt be an act of suicide she would get 25k, that would pay off a lot of debt, then she could go stay with my sister in north carolina, where she would have a much nicer place to live than this place(not even any carpet, and we need repairs we cant afford), better hospitals that have got to take patient care more seriously than the local murder center, i just want her to not follow right after me.