LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WRITING CONTEST: Back to School

Well, it's that time of year when kids return to school.    Kasarberang has been doing great with his femdom contests, so I am adding to the mix with one of my favorite ABDL subjects:   schools.

Write a story that involves some aspect of diapers or baby action that involves a school.    You can create a special school if you like, or write of situations involving students wearing diapers at a "normal" school for whatever reason you can invent.

I'll put up $100 for first place, $50 for second, $25 for third.    Additional prizes possible.

RULES;

Post your original story in the Story and Art Forum.   Tag it with backtoschool (see the tag on this post).   Post a reply to this thread with a link to your story.

Any length is acceptable, but I'd prefer it to be kept all in one thread.

Remember the rule barring putting minor characters in sexual situations.

I'll be traveling during the first weeks of September, so I'm giving you until September 15 to submit your stories.

I'll spend the rest of the month reading them.    In addition to the eligibility for the prizes, I promise a frank review of your submission.

I'm looking forward to what you come up with.

• Like 6
On 8/13/2023 at 2:22 PM, willnotwill said:

Write a story that involves some aspect of diapers or baby action that involves a school.    You can create a special school if you like, or write of situations involving students wearing diapers at a "normal" school for whatever reason you can invent.

So it would have to be an actual school situation and not just someone doing student/teacher roleplay, correct?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gummybear said:

So it would have to be an actual school situation and not just someone doing student/teacher roleplay, correct?

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I suspect I'm open to all stories.    If you have a student and teacher relationship I suspect that qualifies.

• Like 1
On 8/13/2023 at 8:22 AM, willnotwill said:

Well, it's that time of year when kids return to school.    Kasarberang has been doing great with his femdom contests, so I am adding to the mix with one of my favorite ABDL subjects:   schools.

I'll put up $100 for first place, $50 for second, $25 for third.    Additional prizes possible.

RULES;

Post your original story in the Story and Art Forum.   Tag it with backtoschool (see the tag on this post).   Post a reply to this thread with a link to your story.

Any length is acceptable, but I'd prefer it to be kept all in one thread.

Remember the rule barring putting minor characters in sexual situations.

I'll be traveling during the first weeks of September, so I'm giving you until September 15 to submit your stories.

I'll spend the rest of the month reading them.    In addition to the eligibility for the prizes, I promise a frank review of your submission.

I'm looking forward to what you come up with.

• Like 1

Not sure what limitation you are talking about.   This board in general doesn't allow minors in sexual depictions.    I obviously can't change that.   Minors in diapers or other non-sexual situations are OK.

41 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Not sure what limitation you are talking about.   This board in general doesn't allow minors in sexual depictions.    I obviously can't change that.   Minors in diapers or other non-sexual situations are OK.

No I wouldn't go that route anyway. I meant more along the lines of it needs to have this theme or that content. Trying to make sure I follow the outline. That's all i mean sorry for the confusion.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you ok with AI assisted writing? Obviously since we're trying to make quality work it'll need a ton of directing and then editing afterwards, but those are only somewhat related skillsets to actually writing from scratch on your own.

I assume that stories posted before the contest start date are ineligible. It's fine to write a story that's related to a preexisting work as long as it functions on its own as an independent work, right?

Still working on it, might have to choose an earlier ending than planned, but I will have it up by midnight EST. If I have to end it early, I will wait until results are final to post the 'extended cut'. Also, what are the rules on posting contest stories other places as well? Assuming just wait until results are done, then it's free game?

Dunno if I'm too late, but just got this posted for the contest. It's the first in a few stories I'm working on, if I'm late I'm late. But hope it get's to be read. Had some problem with formatting the post, but it shouldn't make it unreadable, I think.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I've just read through the entries and I have to say we have very good submissions here.   I'm going to have to mull over the awards.   I thought the scoring would be very easy, but you've exceeded my expectations!

I'll let you know in a few days !

• 2 weeks later...

OK, boys and girls.   I'm sorry for the delay.   Too many good stories and I wanted to go over them in different orders to see give everybody a shot at a fresh read.

So without further delay.

Third place goes to FatherFish's A Haunting Lesson in Regression.   This was fresh view of the topic.    Well written.

Second place goes to Knox Kiddo's First Week Field Trip.   It was short, but what was there was excellently crafted.  Knox pulled off the second-person voice quite nicely.

and (insert drumroll here).    I agonized long on this because the ending was a bit abrupt, but it was well written and exactly the kind of story I envisioned when I set up the contest, so first prize goes to the Mt. Usher Reform School by ZeroCoolio.

I'll be writing each of the winners to arrange prize delivery.   I'd like to thank everybody who participated.   This has been fun and maybe I'll kick off another later on this year.

• Like 3
On 8/13/2023 at 12:22 PM, willnotwill said:

In addition to the eligibility for the prizes, I promise a frank review of your submission.

Are you still planning on doing this? Not trying to pressure you or anything, you did all the judging work and provided the prizes, I'm just curious if you were working on this part or if you have decided to skip it. Thanks for running the contest!

• Thanks 2