LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Consequences of First Grade

This story takes place early in the timeline of my other story, but can be read alone without any problems. Writing was assisted by AI for those who care about that kind of thing. Comments and criticism are welcome!

Chapter 1: My First Morning as a First Grader

I woke up to the sun peeking in through the blinds. I groaned and reached over for my tablet, turning it on and opening up the emulator to continue the game of Pokémon I was playing last night. My tablet also let my robot nanny know that I was awake, and about a minute later it opened the door and came into my bedroom.

"Good Morning, David!" it greeted me cheerfully. "Are you ready for your first day in first grade?"

"Ugh, I guess." I mumbled back, focusing on my game.

It pulled out my changing supplies, took my covers off of me, and removed my pajama bottoms, exposing my soaked diaper. It lifted me up a little and slid the changing pad underneath me. Over the next couple minutes it cleaned me up, put a fresh diaper on me, and pulled my pants onto me. I was forced to pause my game as it swapped my pajama shirt for a normal one. It then put my covers back on, letting me snuggle back into bed, tablet in hand.

"What would you like for Breakfast today?" it asked me as I turned my attention back to my game.

"Pancakes please." I replied, distracted as my Pikachu got knocked out by an unlucky critical hit from the wild Squirtle.

Several battles later, I once again heard the creak of my door and the footsteps of my robot nanny coming towards me. This time though, it came bearing a tray holding my breakfast. Once I finished my battle I put my tablet aside, and it helped me sit up. Then it put the tray down on top of my lap: a towering stack of pancakes covered in syrup and a glass of apple juice. I dug in, savoring every bite. Once I was done, I put the fork down and the tray was moved to my nightstand. I rotated so I was sitting off the side of my bed, then stuck out my feet. I yawned and stretched while my shoes were put onto my feet and my shoelaces tied, then I stood up and walked out of my room. As I stepped outside I saw my older sister leaving her own bedroom. She looked at me and smiled warmly.

"Look at you, little bro! Ready to be a big, grown up First Grader?" she exclaimed happily as she trapped me in a hug and started mussing my hair.

"Sarah, stop!" I jokingly protested, laughing along with her. She knew I loved it. Eventually, we broke apart and headed out the door and into the waiting car. Sarah invited me to sit between her legs like I had every ride to school last year. I paused for a second, considering if my desire to show my maturity was worth giving up the comfort of cuddling with her. I decided that it wasn't. As I was settling myself between her legs, our robots brought us our backpacks before heading back into the house to do some cleaning. We didn't need our nannies to watch over us on the ride to school, we were responsible like that. The car locked the doors and started driving us to school. Sarah pulled out a comb and started fixing my hair in compensation for her earlier unprovoked assault on it.

Once my hair was done and the comb put away, I leaned further into Sarah, luxuriating in the feeling of her warm body surrounding me, building my confidence for the day ahead. Though, up against her like that I could really feel the difference in our underwear. I vaguely remembered the teachers last year telling me that I should potty train over the summer. I had tried, but after a couple days full of leaking pull-ups I just gave up. I meant to try again later, but never really got around to it. I hoped it wouldn't cause any problems.

Arriving at school, Sarah let me out of her embrace and I climbed out of the car. She handed me my backpack and grabbed hers. Our car drove off and we pulled our tablets from our bags. I swapped from the game I was playing earlier to the school's map to see where I was supposed to go. After a goodbye hug, I headed toward the small auditorium where I and my fellow first graders were supposed to meet our teachers and listen to a speech about the new school year. My sister went for the one assigned to fifth grade students like her.

Partway to my destination I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I looked back and saw my best friend, Joshua. He waved to me and jogged over. I waited for him, reminiscing about how we met last year. On the first day of Kindergarten he had leaked his pull-ups pretty badly. I helped him deal with the teasing that resulted from that and a few later incidents, which eventually resulted in a strong friendship that endured even after he had stopped having accidents halfway through the year.

Once he reached me we exchanged pleasantries and continued towards the auditorium. We entered and took seats next to each other, then continued talking while we waited for everyone else to come in. Eventually all the students were seated and the speech began. The teachers introduced themselves and I checked my tablet to see which ones would be teaching me and when. Everyone's day started with homeroom with their first teacher. For me that would be Mr. Higgins, who would then be teaching math afterwards. Listening to the short intros all of my teachers gave made them seem nice enough, but it was all a bit boring. Then the assistant principal came in and reminded us about a bunch of stuff that they already went over last year, not to mention it was always available in the "help" section of the school app anyway. No bullying, no fighting, no stealing, show up on time for classes, if we see something to be cleaned up we can summon a janitor bot through the app, it just went on and on and I kinda tuned it out. Finally, when I was halfway to falling back asleep, the speech finished and we were released to head to our first period classrooms, though the assembly took the time that would usually be for homeroom.

Joshua has Ms. Fletcher next so we waved goodbye to each other and made our ways to our respective rooms. I found my desk and got settled in. I noticed a few acquaintances from last year sitting nearby, most notably a girl named Lizzie who sat next to me in math last year. I said hi to her and we chatted briefly before being interrupted by Mr. Higgins announcing that everyone was here and thus class was starting. We didn't actually do any math, it was all just some basic introductions and meet-and-greet activities. During those activities I managed to talk a good bit more with Lizzie. We weren't really friends yet, but the potential was there. Basically the same thing happened in my next class, Science with Ms. Kendall, except I didn't find any classmates particularly notable.

Then came recess. I walked out of class and headed over to the school's assisted diaper changing room to get a quick change. It wasn't soaked to the point of me feeling wet or anything but lunchtime was always pretty busy. The absorptive material would easily last until I was home if I got a change now, letting me skip the crowd. Well, even this diaper could probably last until then but I really didn't want to risk a leak which was always a constant worry without my robot nanny there to check on it. I entered the room and smiled when I saw Mrs. Wong. She was my favorite diaper change assistant because she always talked to me and made me feel comfortable instead of just robotically doing what needed to be done like so many of her coworkers. She wasn't changing anyone right now so I walked over to a table next to her and had just laid down for a change when she noticed me.

"David, you know that I'm not allowed to change you anymore now that you're in First Grade, right? We can give advice and supplies but you need to start changing yourself," she said kindly, with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I... I don't think I've ever changed my own diaper before..." I replied quietly, still trying to figure out what was happening. Maybe it had been a part of the speech that I hadn't been paying attention to? I did remember seeing some of the older students changing themselves last year but I never actually thought about it before now.

Mrs. Wong sighed softly. "It's not that hard, I'll walk you through it." She gave me a small smile. "I think I'm supposed to tell you that you should be potty trained by now, but I hate giving that lecture so I'll just assume you tried but haven't been able to manage it yet."

I felt my face flush red. "Well, uh, yeah, I mean, I did try, but yeah, I couldn't quite master it."

She nodded sympathetically. "Alright, I guess I'll be the one to teach you how to change yourself instead. First, before you start, you'll want to make sure that all your supplies are laid out neatly and within reach. You should have a box of wipes, some powder, and obviously a new diaper. Here, everything except the diaper should already be set up on the table, but it's best to double check and make sure that nothing's missing or empty from previous changes. You're still size 12?" She asked, reaching to open a drawer.

"Size 13, now." I corrected her. She stopped and looked surprised, before quickly opening another drawer and pulling out a diaper and putting it on the table next to the other supplies.

"Once you're ready, take off your pants and grab the new diaper. Lay it out flat next to you. Then untape your old diaper. Grab a wipe and clean up the area around your genitals, making sure to remove anything sticky or dirty. Once you feel clean in that front half of your body, lift your bottom up and throw the old diaper into the disposal bin to the left. Slide the new diaper under you to replace it. Try to clean your bottom too, you can grab extra wipes from the supply box if necessary. Lower yourself down onto the new diaper, cover the area in a thin layer of powder, then fold the front flap up and fasten it using the tabs. That's it, pretty simple, isn't it?"

I wasn't entirely convinced, but I nodded anyway. "Okay, I'll try."

"I'm sure you won't have any trouble, David. Go ahead and give it a shot, I'll be right back." With that, she turned away and walked over to a young girl who had entered the room but had stopped just past the door. The girl was looking around with wide eyes, gripping her tablet in front of her like a shield. Likely a new kindergartner uncertain about experiencing her first diaper change not from her robot nanny. I hadn't been much better my first day here. I knew Ms. Wong would treat her well, but I needed to focus on my own change.

I undid my belt buckle and pulled down my pants, exposing my diaper. I was feeling overwhelmed, but I didn't want to appear incompetent even if I was already having trouble remembering exactly what she said. I grabbed the fresh diaper and slid it beneath me, untaped the old one and threw it away, then lowered myself onto the new diaper. I grabbed a wipe and wiped my penis a bit, then the rest of the area around it. I then put some powder in there, it wasn't quite a smooth and even dusting but it was close enough. Lastly, I folded the diaper around me and secured it with the tabs. It didn't feel quite as secure usual, which had me worried. I looked over and saw Mrs. Wong had finished helping the girl and was walking back over to me.

I continued laying down as she approached. When she arrived, she looked at me and frowned. "That diaper looks pretty loose, you need to pull it tight against your skin while you're taping it shut. If you leave it loose like that, it will leak." She looked around quickly before turning back to me with a kind smile on her face. "Here, I'll handle it for you this time. Watch what I do and don't tell anyone I did this, okay?"

I smiled sheepishly, nodding. "Sure, thanks."

Without saying anything further, she leaned forward and in a few motions too quick for me to follow had retaped my diaper. She straightening up again and looked down at me with a kind expression. "There, much better! Now put your clothes back on and you're done!"

I thanked her again and followed her instructions, standing up and securing my pants. I grabbed my bag and headed outside. I glanced behind me and saw Mrs. Wong looking at me, giving me an encouraging thumbs up. I grinned and waved back, then hurried over to our usual hangout spot where Joshua was waiting for me.

"David, what took you so long? Did you have a blowout or something?" he asked.  His tone sounded playful, but also concerned.

"No, I was just a bit wet, but apparently I'm not allowed to get changed anymore? So I had to learn how to change myself which took a while."

"Yeah, weren't you paying attention? They mentioned several times last year, and during that speech earlier today, that the diaper assistants wouldn't change us anymore now that we're in the first grade. Get this though- I heard they didn't even let anyone past kindergarten use the room until, like, just a couple years ago. Before that we would've had to bring our own supplies and change inside the bathroom stalls!" He chuckled darkly. "After a ton of complaints and a few too many stalls closed for deep cleaning after a messy diaper change went bad, they finally gave up and let any student into the diaper changing room, but the assistants still aren't allowed to change anyone past kindergarten."

I blinked. "Wow, you really know your stuff, huh? My sister never mentioned any of that."

He shrugged. "Your sister is in Fifth Grade, right? Back when she was our age they had barely started the assisted diaper changing program, and you had to pay a bunch extra to be allowed in. She was probably in pull-ups by the time she started school. My brother was in the middle of the fight about letting older kids in and had plenty of horror stories to share, he was a bit of a late trainer like you. Why do you think I tried so hard to potty train myself last year, even with all those embarrassing leaks it caused?"

I hadn't really considered why Joshua had decided to train himself back then, I just wanted to support him and stop those stupid bullies from teasing him. I shook my head. "Well, too late for me to copy you now I guess. I'll just have to deal with it." I paused for a second to see if there was anything else he wanted to say, but he just gave me a small nod and let it end there. "Anyway, let's talk about something more fun. Watch anything interesting lately?" Conversation drifted from one topic to the next until we were interrupted by the bell signaling the end of recess.

Luckily we both had Mrs. Crawford's History class next, so we stayed together and found desks next to each other. What I wasn't expecting was for a crying Lizzie to sit next to me as well. I noticed that she was wearing a different dress than she had been earlier today. I looked over at Joshua and we came to a wordless agreement to help her out.

"Are you alright?" I asked, even though the answer was obvious. Her eyes were puffy and red, and tears ran freely down her cheeks.

"I... I guess not," she sniffled. I was surprised at how readily she admitted it. "I leaked during recess and all my friends laughed at me. These stupid pull-ups barely hold anything! I had to call a janitor bot and my nanny bot had to bring me a new dress and so I needed to head to the front to meet her and everyone saw and... and..." Tears began flowing faster.

I reached across and placed my hand on hers. "Hey, calm down. Everything's going to be fine. Just relax and breathe slowly."

Joshua chimed in. "You know, basically the same thing happened to me last year a couple times? That's how David here became my friend, by helping me out after my accidents. Your friends aren't really friends if they laugh at you for that."

Her shoulders sagged slightly. "You guys are nice. Thank you. Can I..." She trailed off, looking at us with desperate hope.

"Can you be our friend? Of course!" Joshua responded immediately.

"We'd love to have you join us!" I added.

With that, she managed a weak smile and nodded. Class started and once again it was a short speech followed by some socialization. The three of us spent the rest of class talking. By the end, she was laughing and smiling with us like nothing bad had happened to her and had agreed to meet up at my usual lunch spot.

Next class for me was Gym with Coach Banks. In contrast to all the other classes, we actually did something relevant to the class itself. He gave us a lecture about safety and sportsmanship, then made us jog an entire lap around the track. As we finished we were directed into the sonic showers to get freshened up and told that we'd always have the last several minutes of the period to cool down. Most of my classmates just hung around and talked to each other during that time, but I noticed a couple others heading over to the assisted diaper changing room, smartly getting changed before the lunch rush. I didn't need another change yet so I didn't join them, but I suspected that I'd be right alongside them many times this year.

Chapter 2: An Afternoon of Allies and Adversity

I checked my tablet and confirmed my lunch order, then went over to the private room that was reserved for me, my sister, and our friends. Our parents were rarely around, flying all around the world to manage their businesses, but they were generous contributors to the school's budget and that got us special treatment. Apparently not enough to let me get changed by the diaper change assistants, though.

Lizzie was standing outside, looking at her tablet in apparent disbelief. She looked up when she spotted me coming towards her.

"Wow, a private lunch room?" She asked. I nodded in confirmation. "I've heard rumors about those, but I never expected to ever experience one firsthand."

"It's nothing fancy, pretty much the same as the normal cafeteria except it takes longer for your food to get to you. Well, and you get a little privacy, of course." I smoothly replied.

She giggled. "Oh yeah, that's such a tiny difference. You really don't mind sharing yours with me?"

"My sister brings plenty of her friends along every day. Plus, I've usually just been eating with Joshua, it'll be nice to have some more company. Come on in!" I walked up to the door and let it scan me. It swung open and I stepped inside, motioning for her to follow. As she went in and got scanned and I heard the small "ding" of my tablet checking to see if I wanted to add her to the approved persons list. I invited her to take a seat at my table, mentioning that the other one was my sister's. We sat down and there was a bit of an awkward silence. I pulled out my tablet and confirmed her addition, and let her know that she'd be able to just walk in without me in the future. Then Sarah showed up with half a dozen friends in in tow, so I slid the tablet back into my backpack.

"Little bro! You finally brought someone else to hang out with you!" Sarah exclaimed happily, running over to trap me in another hug. "You need to tell me everything about how you two became friends!"

I introduced Lizzie and explained that her old friends had abandoned her without sharing the exact reason they did so. Sarah and her group seemed happy to make her acquaintance, and soon enough Joshua had arrived. The lunch delivery robots came in shortly afterwards, laying out everyone's meals. With that Sarah went off to her table, leaving Lizzie alone with me and Joshua. We started eating. It was delicious as usual, and conversation flowed easily between the three of us.

About halfway through the meal, I felt the urge to poop. I was about to let it out when I froze. I was going to have to clean it up myself. The wet diaper during recess hadn't been too bad, but this would no doubt be much, much worse. It took long enough with an assistant there to handle it for me, but to handle it myself would take forever. If I messed in it I couldn't just wait and get changed at home, since the diaper would start smelling pretty bad an hour or so later, plus there was the risk of a diaper rash.

"Are you okay?" Joshua asked, seeing me stop mid bite.

"Uh, yeah, everything's fine. Nothing to worry about." I lied. I started chewing again, trying to ignore the feeling building within me. It wasn't really that bad, and I figured I could probably hold it in until last period. Then I actually would be able to get changed by my robot nanny instead of needing to handle changing myself here at school again. Our conversation started back up and I completely forgot about it.

Sarah and her friends finished their meals and left after some quick goodbyes. Soon enough, we were finishing up ourselves and stood up to leave. That was when disaster struck. Sitting still it wasn't noticeable, but once I moved, it hit me full force. I gasped involuntarily and felt the back of my diaper filling up. Once I finished emptying my bowels, I turned around and found Lizzie watching me intently.

"Did you just poop yourself?" She whispered. I suddenly realized that while we had shared David's potty training status with her, my own had somehow never come up.

"Yeah, um, I guess so. Sorry, I should go change." I mumbled quietly, turning away. I really didn't want to deal with this but there was no way that I could last the remaining hours of school without getting changed, not after a big mess like that.

She grabbed my hand and forced me to look at her. "Don't apologize, I just didn't realize you were still in full diapers. I feel a lot better knowing that I'm not the least potty trained person in the group, that you're not just hanging out with me out of pity like I thought," she admitted sheepishly. "So, you need to go get changed?" Her expression shifted to one of concern. "But, wait, aren't we not allowed to get changed by the assistants? What are you supposed to do?"

I sighed. "Same thing I did during recess. Head on over to the diaper changing room, find a table, and clean myself up. It's gonna be a pain to deal with a messy diaper, but I don't really have a choice."

Joshua chose that moment to speak up. "Maybe I could go with you and help you out? You've helped me out plenty of times since Kindergarten, maybe I can finally return the favor." He sounded serious, which surprised me.

"You'd do that for me?" I asked incredulously.

He shrugged. "Why not? It's just some poop. You're my best friend, and you stopped those bullies from picking on me. This is the least I could do."

Lizzie nervously glanced away before turning back to face me, determination written clearly on her face. "You know what? I think I'd like to tag along too. We're friends now, and I'd feel horrible if I didn't at least offer to help." She took a deep breath and crossed her arms. "Besides, after what happened earlier today, I'm probably going to give up on these dumb pull-ups and go back to diapers like you. Mom said I need to wear these for a week but after that she'd let me switch back if I really couldn't stand them. Once that happens I'd much rather have your help changing than have to do it all on my own."

Holding hands, the three of us headed over to the diaper changing rooms. It was a lot more crowded than before. All the assistants were busy changing kindergartners. There were also several students changing themselves, but luckily there were still a couple empty changing tables. We headed straight for one and I pulled open the drawer with the size 13 diapers and took one out. I checked the other supplies, dropped my pants, and laid down. I tried to remember the exact process Ms. Wong had taught me earlier, but my mind was blanking out. Oh well, I remembered enough and I figured we'd be able to handle anything else together.

"Are the two of you ready?" I asked. They both nodded. "Then I guess it's time to start. Go ahead and open it up."

They hesitated briefly, then Lizzie tore off the tabs and opened the front of my diaper. Joshua grabbed the wipes and tried to clean me up. Lizzie joined him and together they got the worst of it off, but there was still a lot trapped underneath me. They started discussing how to best lift me up and handle those parts when they were interrupted by the arrival of the dreaded Mrs. Exley.

"What exactly are you three doing in here?" Her voice dripping with contempt. I had hated being changed by her last year. Most of the assistants would just be silent while changing us. She, however, was of the opinion that any kid old enough to talk in full sentences was somehow supposed to already be fully potty trained, and would repeatedly tell us that we were disappointments for not living up to that fantasy. She hated her job and us by extension. While she never crossed the line enough to get fired, I don't think anyone actually liked her.

"I'm getting changed," I answered simply. "This is the diaper changing room."

Mrs. Exley snorted derisively. "You're a first grade student, you're not allowed to be changed anymore. You're lucky the school even lets you use this room, but at least you're required to change yourself."

"But..." I began, only to be cut off by Joshua.

"We're helping him out. You won't change him but the rules don't say anything against having his friends help him out."

That shut her up. For a few seconds anyway. Then she spoke up again. "Actually, students aren't allowed to touch each other like this. I could get the two of you expelled for violations of the Student Code of Conduct."

"Well, I'm sorry ma'am, but he needs help and we're not letting him sit in filth all afternoon. That would be cruel and unusual punishment." Joshua shot back defiantly.

For several moments, neither side made any further moves. A crowd was starting to gather to watch the confrontation unfold, and it was obvious which side most of the students were rooting for. Finally, Ms. Wong appeared behind Mrs. Exley and put a hand on her shoulder.

"There's no need for this. It's the first day of school, these kids are no doubt tired and stressed out. For now, let them finish the change and move on. I'll handle it from here."

Mrs. Exley reluctantly agreed, but she glared daggers at us before she stormed off. As soon as she was gone, Joshua and Lizzie resumed their efforts, this time with Ms. Wong watching over them and giving them some tips on how to best clean me. Joshua lifted my legs and Lizzie used a new wipe to scrub my bottom clean. Then she finally replaced the dirty diaper with the fresh one I had taken out, dropping the old one into the disposal bin next to the changing station as Joshua lowered me onto the new diaper. By this time, the crowd had all dispersed, though I heard whispers and saw nervous glances towards Mrs. Exley. The boy being changed by her seemed frozen in fear. However, especially among the older kids who were changing themselves, I could sense that our little act of defiance had let them know that they weren't alone in wanting things to be different.

Lizzie powdered me and Joshua was about to tape up the diaper when Ms. Wong stepped in. "No, like I told David earlier, you need to pull it tight or it will leak." Joshua did so and, after getting a nod from Ms. Wong, taped it closed. "Good job. Unfortunately, Mrs. Exley was right; you shouldn't be changing each other, it is against school rules on proper behavior. Don't let me catch you like this again."

She walked away, leaving Joshua and Lizzie standing awkwardly beside me. I pulled my pants back on and got up. We walked out of the room and were only a few steps past the door when I turned to Joshua and gave him a huge bear hug.

"Thanks man! Thanks for sticking up for me!" I exclaimed. I looked at Lizzie and started hugging her in turn. "And thanks for coming to help me out, too. I owe you both big time."

"It was nothing," Lizzie replied modestly. "It's too bad we can't do that anymore. I was really hoping that we could get a whole "I change you, you change me" arrangement set up between us."

"Hey, that private room is yours at any time during the day, right? Could you two get changed in there?" Joshua suggested. I paused in consideration.

"I... I'm not sure if Sarah would approve of that idea." I stammered.

"Well, you won't know unless you ask her. If she doesn't agree, then we'll figure something else out." Joshua stated firmly.

"That's true. Okay, I'll ask her tonight." I promised. The bell rang and we split up to go to class. English with Ms. Fletcher went pretty normal, yet another period of socialization with no one of real notice. Then came the final class of the day: Art, taught by Mr. Benson. Joshua was in the same class, and the two of us quickly found seats near each other. A storm of whispers showed that what had transpired in the diaper changing room had spread throughout the school over the last hour or so.

Mr. Benson also had us meeting our classmates, but this time the two of us were obviously the center of attention. Several expressed awe at the idea of standing up to Mrs. Exley, while others were outraged at the way she treated us. A few tried to insult me for still using diapers like that, but it's not like I had leaked or anything so they were definitely in the minority.

Eventually, the period ended and we all filed outside. Joshua and I parted ways, heading home separately. Sarah was waiting for me inside the car and invited me between her legs once again. I accepted, and when we were seated the car began driving.

"How was your first day, little bro?" She asked after I was once again solidly trapped within her grasp.

"Pretty good actually. Lizzie's a good friend, I really like her. The day was a little weird but overall it wasn't bad."

"Oh? So the rumor I heard about you getting in a fight with Mrs. Exley isn't true?"

I squirmed, but I wasn't going to lie to her about it. "Well, sorta. I had pooped my diaper and Joshua and Lizzie were helping me change when Mrs. Exley came and told them they weren't allowed to help me. But Joshua stood up for me and then Ms. Wong came and talked to Mrs. Exley and everything worked out fine."

Sarah paused for a second. "You're still pooping yourself? I knew you were still wearing diapers, but I thought you trained yourself out of that earlier this summer."

"I tried, sis, but I couldn't do it." I whined. "It was so much easier just letting go and getting changed whenever my diaper was full. It's what I'm used to, I don't see why I should have to stop now." I could feel her giving me a light squeeze.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I had trouble training myself too." She leaned in and started whispering even though it was just the two of us in the car. "Sometimes, at night, I'll just go and pee my diaper instead of getting up or holding it until morning. It feels so nice to just relax and let nature take its course, even if I can't do that during the day anymore."

"So... Um..." I stammered. I needed to ask her about Joshua's idea, but I was afraid she would think less of me for it. She patiently waited for me to collect my thoughts, her reassuring squeeze a comforting reminder of her love. I turned my head to look right at her. "We're not supposed to change each other in the diaper changing room, so, would you be okay with a changing table in our private room for us to use?"

She stared at me for a moment before responding. "Uh... Well, I suppose I wouldn't object to that, as long as it doesn't make the room smell too bad. Just don't change while I'm around, please? And the supplies are coming from your allowance!"

"Of course, sis. Thank you so much!" I said happily, turning back to a comfortable sitting position and relaxing into her.

The rest of the ride passed uneventfully. We arrived home and I could finally stop worrying about the status of my diaper since I knew my robot nanny would be checking on it. We had fun playing some games together before we were called over for dinner. We also got a message from Mom saying that she'd try to be home for the weekend. Afterwards, Sarah went to her room to talk with her friends, and I headed towards mine to get back to my game of Pokémon. When it got late, my robot nanny gave me a quick diaper change and helped me into my pajamas. While being changed I remembered to ask about needing to set up a changing station in the school room. It assured me that it was already working on it and that everything would be there for us tomorrow morning. The stupid school rules banned us from bringing our robots with us on campus so that we could show "independence" or whatever but it was fine to have them do stuff around school for us if we weren't there with them. I didn't really get it, but I guess I didn't have to.

After that short conversation, it tucked me into bed and wished me sweet dreams. They were indeed very sweet dreams, filled with visions of Joshua and Lizzie, my two best friends.

• Like 3