LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will wearing and using diapers 24/7 shrink my bladder

1 hour ago, Kevin140 said:

your calculated amount 800 ml was 5 years ago, I said much more, I think it was more, when I remembering correct, I think 650 l, some more! OK

the small bladder was diagnosticed 4 years after, nearly one and a half year before now

Then it seems that I misunderstood what you said, and replied accordingly. I also, in the post you quoted, based advice on the new information. It is also probably based on word positions in the sentance, as you aware, in German, enphasis is placed at the end of the sentance instead of the English trait of putting it first i.e., the phrase "nearly one and a half year before now" in English would read "nearly a year and a half ago", and for that, I apologize as English is not my native tounge either.

8 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

Then it seems that I misunderstood what you said, and replied accordingly. I also, in the post you quoted, based advice on the new information. It is also probably based on word positions in the sentance, as you aware, in German, enphasis is placed at the end of the sentance instead of the English trait of putting it first i.e., the phrase "nearly one and a half year before now" in English would read "nearly a year and a half ago", and for that, I apologize as English is not my native tounge either.

Sorry for the missunderstanding from my side, as you no, I am German, I was really good in grammar at school, but if you don't use your knowlege regulary, you forget it. 

So I will explain, what I said before, I peed in a beer glass - I do not really measure it, that because I stopped after half a liter. I said things I thought at this time, I hat to pee much more ... I don't know how much, I had stoped peeing more because the glass was full, and I expected it could be MUCH more 😉, but I think 150 ml!

Over the years, I never reached the same amount, by the same urge, it was 0,4, then 0,3 and then 0,25 l. I don't had have to stop, there came not more.

3 hours ago, babykeiff said:

If in fact that you DO have a small bladder -  due to training / shrinkage, and I have no reason to doubt you or contradict your urologist, then the 20-40ml daytime voiding may not be overflow, but instead a reflex response to training where your bladder signals a need to void with only 20-40ml content, where when you are asleep, this signal is not enough to wake you so you continue to fill the bladder until it reaches the true capacity, or shortly before it.

This identifies a different issue - you have trained your bladder to signal a need to void at 20-40ml, where it does that daytime reguardless of if you wear a diaper or not. This daytime behaviour is similar to what you did before you were toilet trained, so I would suspect that shortly you will start to do same overnight if you are not already doing it somewhat. I suspect, that although you didn't think that it is important, that overnight you do have some bladder leakage, and although you do not want night time issues / bed wetting, I think that the route is already set where you will end up bedwetting at the same frequency as you wet during the day. It will prob. start when you indulge in alcohol etc., but unless daytime control is regained, you are destined to end up in diapers overnight. After all, the body really doesn't care where the hands on a clock are!

I think I don't always want to measure everything down to the last detail, I feel the urge at 150 ml and go at 200 to 250 ml. I think the biggest problem is when you keep measuring. you put yourself under a lot of stress and I don't want that, whether 50 ml more or less doesn't interest me every day, at most after a few months.

So, do not train to get a bedwetter, but I think, if my untraining will cause this, I could live with this. And if not, hmm, I have a masochistic streak: I have to handle what I got through my experiments to get OAB, even if I don't want it explecit!

4 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Medical definition of incontince is a wierd one, as its definition is used incorrectly by everyone from a junior administrator in insurance to senior medical practioners, where each use is intended to mean something else.

Agreed. So, I just made a urology appointment. Hmmm…..how to say I’m worried about signs of incontinence while secretly looking to lose some of my continence. Lol. 

• Like 2
On 9/18/2023 at 5:55 PM, longislandguy said:

Agreed. So, I just made a urology appointment. Hmmm…..how to say I’m worried about signs of incontinence while secretly looking to lose some of my continence. Lol. 

You don't have to mention the pacifier, diapers, onesies, baby bottles, baby food, sippy cup, mobile, bed time stories, crib, cot, sleeper etc... it would take too long 🤪 and most medical professionals don't really care. After all, they are not going to baby you. I'd also suggest that you leave your plushie and pacifier at home, and unless you need the diapers, leave them at home also.....  ROFL

The medical issue that you may be concerned about is classed as PMD or Post Micturition Dribble. This is the release of urine after you have finished voiding, and where it effect males is they go to a bathroom, void, and after the replace their member and usally after they close up, a quantity of urine leaks out and wets their clothes. You can tell your urologist it from a medical or lay persons perspective - the urologist will understand.

In relation to your training / baby behaviour, that does not have any effect on PMD as even a baby doesn't have PMD. PMD is a symptom where either a second squeeze of the bladder with the sphincters released OR constriction within the urethra. Urethral sphincters close again after voiding, and the closure should be water tight. If it is not, then there is a high chance of UTIs as infection can pass into the body via the urethra (tube in member).

Voiding as a baby is not incontinence. This is the mistake a lot of people make. A baby is not incontinent as it has, from birth, full control over its voiding. This has been observered with newborn babies of multiple species - where the baby will not wet or mess on its mother (the person carrying it) and will signal to the mother of its need to void before voiding. Most human babies, from birth, are taught to use diapers. As a result, the baby will void in its diaper even if it is being held / caried by its mother.

Incontinence correct definition is an uncontrolled release of urine and/or feeces. The key part of this is 'uncontrolled'. Every muscle in a body is controlled, so incontinence is technically impossible. However, control needs muscles and nerve signals. This is where incontince lies, where one and/or the other is disrupted either the muscle control, or the nerve impuse. Some incontinent members here have motor neuron issues, where they can't control the muscle directly and/or accurately enough to either open and/or close sphincters. As a result, the sphincter is in a state of flux where when the bladder fills to a level, the sphincter can open slightly to allow weepage. Others here have nerve issues where the signal of a filling bladder never reaches the brain for the impuse to be sent to void. As a result, bladder/bowels can overfill where the sphincters open due to pressure, or by the introduction of catheter or other device. There is a third process when bladder/bowels fill and the learnt behaviour of pre-toilet training takes over. This is partially part of the reflex process (where one moves a muscle based on an event that is short-circuited to the muscle drivers before the signal reaches the brain - e.g. one moves hand out of fire before feeling the pain of burning fingers etc) and partially part of the learned response. A baby learns to void in a diaper, and this behaviour becomes so common that the stretch sensors in the bladder that triggers the brain that it is filling is also connected to the motor drivers that relax the sphincter. There is a lot more triggers to a baby to void than pressuer/stretch sensors in bladder / bowels etc. As a result, there is more that one nerve pathway to trigger a person to void. A babys voiding triggers include :-

• smell of food
  • taste of food
  • being fed
  • relaxing while falling asleep
  • fear / shock
  • standing or muscle excertion

An adults trigger to void is stretch / pressure sensors, but damage to a nerve pathway and the body adapts to reuse what it already knows. This causes real issue where someone has severed nerves - and no nerve pathway between bladder/bowels and the brain. This is where the reflex action occurs only since same would normally be supressed by brain control.

Some paitents past the age of 12mths to 2 years of age with severed spinal column regain the babinski reflex or even the earlier 'grabbing' reflex of hands and feet where opposite to the babisnki reflex, both hands and feet move to grab onto an item. This also closes the both anal and urinary sphincters where, in some, the babinski reflex will open both sphincters and trigger voiding. Similar 'opening sphincters' reflex can be triggered by wiping specific points on the babies/ spinal cord injury paitents rear. Parents of some mamals lick their babies bottoms to get them to void. Some adults will break wind in response to same stimulation - a throwback to the same reflex action.