LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fidgeting anxiously in the café Amelia couldn’t stop herself from checking the clock every few moments, Irritated that only 15 minutes have passed when it felt like 15 years. To focused on the time she barely notices when the waitress walks up “just yourself today Hun” pulling out a pen and paper for her order.

“I’m waiting on someone actually” looking down to avoid eye contact she sheepishly says “could I have small coffee please” she’s never been good with strangers “ of course coming right up” the waitress replies smiling before turning away. Amelia’s eyes once again dart back to the clock with 10 minutes to go, almost squirming uncontrollably

“I can’t believe I’m doing this” she murmurs under her breath waiting for the elusive C an older woman she has been chatting on fetlife for the last several weeks. They seem to click on every level spending hours upon hours discussing everything from books to their home life. They decided to wait on a meeting up or giving names, both having been burned heavily in past relationships due to their interests but neither wished to discuss it just yet.

Arriving with her coffee the waitress leaves it on the table and heads back up front, suddenly the café door opens up and Amelia hears her say “oh she’s in the back waiting” Amelia straightened up her anxiety going through the rood as she hears the footsteps growing closer until finally.

“Hello are you A?” Her voice sounds incredibly familiar to Amelia as she stands and turns, but freezes at the sight of C instantly recognizing her. “Oh no oh no” is all she can say her mind racing “this can’t be happening” standing before her is Claire Parker her old middle school teacher. Not just any teacher, her favorite teacher.

The one who was there to comfort Amelia when her best friend pretended she didn’t exist in the cafeteria, the one who helped wipe away the tears when bullies wouldn’t leave her alone calling her “anchor Amy” because of her size. Miss Parker was also the one who encouraged her to follow her passion for music and to be honest the one when had an enormous crush on. She was a huge influence on young Amelia, but suddenly one day she just quit, no word or warning she just vanished. Leaving Amelia devastated.

But now over 6 years later they’re once again face to face, she should be overjoyed at the reunion but all Amelia can think about is the fact that she has told Miss Parker everything. Literally every dirty fantasy and kink has been unknowingly discussed with her former teacher; shaking uncontrollably the only thing that stops her from fleeing is 9Miss Parkers reaction.

“AMEILIA!!!” she exclaims pulling the startled girl into a warm embrace “now this is a happy coincidence isn’t it” her voice giddy with excitement “it’s been what? 6 years? Look how you’ve grown” looking her up and down Miss Parker gets a good look at her former pupil her smile growing “you filled out in all the right places”

Amelia’s face flashes crimson at the compliment, looking down at her thick frame she doesn’t quite get what Ms Parker is seeing “t..th..thank you Miss Parker” is all she can spit out

“Oh I think we’re far past calling me Miss don’t you?” her kind demeanor making Amelia fill more at ease “ why don’t you try calling me Claire?” she says as she settles down into the booth.

Settling down herself she takes a deep breath to steady her nerves “this isn’t weird for you? I mean you use to be my teacher” says Amelia quietly, her eyes darting back and forth ensuring the coast is clear

“I haven’t been your teacher in a long time sweetie, were both adults who know what they are getting into” Claire keeps a close eye on her not looking away for a moment “and besides I think we’d both rather I be your Mommy anyway” she says it so casually it causes Amelia to blush even harder.

“but why don’t we forget all that for now” reaching across the table Claire puts a hand on her arm “I’d love for us just to catch up and chat, just treat this like a regular old date, no pressure or expectations. How does that sound?”

Thinking of this as a normal date did help alleviate some of Amelia’s anxiety about the situation, I mean at the least this isn’t some stranger just trying to seduce her or anything, it was Miss Parker one of the kindest people she has ever known “I guess that could work” a smile beginning to spread across her face as she begins to relax.

And so began their first official ‘date’ it was awkward at first with Amelia stumbling to find her words but soon they were both chatting up a storm talking for hours in the quiet little booth about everything they could think off . It all flowed just so naturally as if they were friends for years. It was the best date either of them had in quite a while.

One thing became very evident to Amelia throughout the evening and that is that she was still totally infatuated with her former teacher hanging onto her every word neither of them realizing just how long they’ve been talking until Amelia asks the question that has plagued her for years

“Why did you leave the way you did”

Claire grimaces, the old memory still causing a sting even now “well you see sweetie back then I was in a relationship that had slowly become toxic. We were bad for each other but neither of us could admit it. In the end I broke things off with her” she pauses staring down at her coffee “she….didn’t take it well”

Amelia’s can see her eyes start to glisten and says “you don’t have to tell me if it’s too painful I understand” the last thing she wants is to drudge up old hurts.

“No…no it’s ok you of all people deserve an answer” breathing in deep she exhales “my former little ousted me to everyone, she told the school board and all the parents the nature of our relationship and they freaked”

Amelia’s eyes grow wide with disbelief. How could anyone do such a cruel vindictive thing to Claire, she was always the kindest and most compassionate out of all the teachers at school.

“They gave me the choice to resign with some dignity or be fired” looking down to avoid eye contact she says “I’m so very sorry for never saying goodbye but they wouldn’t let me” a moment of pure silence follows as Claire continues to stare at her coffee. Amelia had never seen the usually confident Miss Parker seem so vulnerable.

Shaking her head she looks up at Amelia “but that’s all in the past now” reaching over the table she takes Amelia’s Hand “I’d much rather look to the future” she squeezes a little “and I hope you can be a part of it as my little”

Amelia’s entire body once against turns scarlet almost forgetting why they were there in the first place. The thought of loosing Miss Parker again is too much to bear; she squeezes Claire’s hand just as hard before replying “I think I’d like that very much”

“You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that” says Claire still holding Amelia’s Hand tightly “there’s no rush we can take this as fast or slow as you want ok baby girl” gazing deep into Amelia’s eyes she leans forward over the table their lips just barely touching before she pulls away “I’ll keep you safe, I’ll take care of you, I promise”

Amelia’s brain short circuits as their lips meet, she must have day dreamed about doing that a million times back in school but the reality of it is much more satisfying then in fantasy. Her attempts to speak fail miserably, unable to find the right words.

Burying her face in her hands incredibly flustered she can only murmur “oh my God that just happened “much to the amusement of her older companion. Mustering the strength of will to lift her head she finally asks “do you mean it…..that you’ll keep me safe? ….. That you’ll take care of me?”

Her face instantly serious without a shred of doubt in her voice Claire replies “Always Amelia no matter what we do I’ll be there with you every step of the way” softening her features “you’re going to be my little girl after all”

Seeing Claries conviction she relaxes, a state of calm she rarely enjoys. The ideas of being someone’s baby girl making her feel so at ease it’s shocking. Feeling 10 years younger she slips into a headspace she’s not quite familiar expressing in front of others. Having spent her teen years being the good girl, the honour roll student, the constant pressure by her parents to succeed. Heck she has never even had a detention.

With a coy smile she leans over and giggles “but what if your baby girl likes being a brat” she teases twirling her honey blonde hair around her finger enjoying being able to show this side of herself to someone “I mean I can be a lot to handle”

“Oh is that so” purrs Claire her voice sweeter then honey “well there isn’t a brat born who myself and Miss Hairbrush can’t handle” reaching into her purse she pulls out a solid oak paddle brush placing it in front of Amelia.

Biting her lip Amelia’s eyes lock onto the brush, so many deep seated fantasies of being helpless over someone’s knee while they roast her bottom flashing through her mind, squeezing her legs together in need hoping Claire doesn’t notice.

Feeling like a bratty teen now more than ever she defiantly proclaims “is that all?” dismissing the brush entirely “you’ve met your match Miss Parker” sticking her tongue out at her former mentor impudently.

Leaning to the side Claire raises her hand almost shouting “Check Please!”

Sitting in Claries SUV outside her home Amelia’s heart is beating like a drum, she is made to sit in the back on the drive because “little girls are safer back there”. Sticking true to her role Amelia whined “but I wanna sit up front” But was quickly silenced by Claire’s steely glare.

Stepping out onto the asphalt the young woman can’t help but stare in awe at the big house, so entranced she doesn’t notice Claire coming up beside her “sweetie there’s something important we need to discuss”

Turning around to look up the tall brunette is staring down at her. She can’t help but blush “If anything gets to be too overwhelming or to difficult you just have to say cantaloupe and well stop ok” reaching up she brushes some of amelias hair behind her ears before leaning to whisper

“otherwise the second you walk in that door you’ll be nothing but a naughty brat in need of some firm discipline, is that clear” her demeanour changing rapidly, now strict and demanding causing a shiver to run down Amelia’s spine, nodding her head unable to articulate a response Claire gently grasps her hand leading her up the stairs.

inside the house is immaculate and well furnished but the awestruck girl has no time to process when she hears “Amelia Jacobs you are in so much trouble” spinning around to see Miss Parker with her hands firmly on her hips stern look across her face.

“I can’t believe a girl your age would act like such an incorrigible brat in public” with hands faster then they eye can see she grabs Amelia by the ear much to her dismay“and I know just how to deal with bratty little girls”.

Stinging like hell with little choice but to lean forward awkwardly as the older woman leads her into the living room squealing along the way “hey let me go you can’t do this I’m not some little kid” trying her best to sound angry instead of deeply excited being lead to her fate.

Ignoring her pleas Claire drags her to the living room before pushing her front and center, where with the same steely gaze as before she orders “Strip!”

Amelia’s heart is pounding in her ears, it’s been many years since her last high school gym class, and even then she changed in the stalls insecure about her body. Panicking a little she debates using her safe word until she sees Claries face staring at hermit was a look of pure desire, of hunger and want.

No one had ever looked at her that way before, like she was something desirable. Shaking her head meekly she squeaks “n-no I w-wont” stuttering while staring at her feet to hide her excitement. Feeling a hand under her chin her head rises to meet Claire’s gaze “you can do it or I can do it little one your choice”

Oh god the thought of Claire stripping her down is almost too much to bear. Gulping down her apprehension and with shaky hands she slips her thumbs into her yoga pants slowly dragging them to the floor hoping that’s the end of it “Shirt to” says Claire leaving no room for argument

Hands still shaking lifting her sweater over her head before dropping to cover her voluptuous body, she can feel Claire’s eyes scanning every inch of her until they rest on her wiggly bottom framed perfectly by a lacy pink thong “tsk tsk tsk” is all that comes out

“Those panties are unacceptable for a girl your age Amy” taking the waistband of her panties giving it a snap against her waist “we will definitely be making some changes to your underwear drawer” without further warning she gives Amelia a spank on her unprotected bottom “in the corner now little girl”

Amelia quickly buries her head into the corner having never felt so exposed while Claire can only stare at her bottom “in 20 minutes I’ll be back and I won’t be empty handed” her hand making its way to her bottom giving it gentle rub before leaving.

So here was Amelia, half naked, exposed and having never felt so helpless in her entire life, yet she couldn’t have been more excited.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2

“Oh god this is worse than waiting at the cafe” murmurs Amelia bouncing from heel to heel buzzing with excitement, goose bumps rising from the cool air on her exposed flesh desperately wishing she hadn’t worn her pink thong, although very pleased it got her a scolding. The dominant audio files she tried on soundgasm were nothing compared to the real thing

Reaching down rubbing the spot where Claire smacked her, everything has been so intense her body is practically burning with desire so much she has to squeeze her thighs together “it’s only been a few minutes right?” standing there a particularly naughty idea comes to mind.

Straining her ear for the sound of any footsteps before sighing in relief, With the coast apparently clear Amelia slowly slides her hand down the front of her panties “jeez I’m fucking soaked” she mutters not entirely surprised, with absolutely no remorse Amelia begins to rub herself frantically while whispering “Miss Parker “ over and over

Stifling back a moan praying she can finish before Claire returns. However Claire is much closer then she thinks. In truth she is sitting directly behind her, having immediately slunk her way back in the room without Amelia noticing. I mean who would pass up the opportunity to check out a girl this gorgeous?

Relaxing in her favorite chair the older woman is perfectly content to watch the voluptuous young lady squirm in anticipation of what’s to come. But upon seeing that hand disappear into her panties Claire can’t decide if she’s flattered or upset.

On one hand she is incredibly pleased that she can faintly hear Amelia whispering her name, but on the other hand little girls do not touch themselves without permission. Claire decides that there’s no greater time like the present to teach this particular rule for the first time.

Pulling the hairbrush from her purse she tucks in it her back pocket before quietly sneaking up behind the quietly moaning girl, her breath is ragged she can tell Amelia is about to cum “perfect” she thinks a diabolical smirk on her face.

“Miss parker please I’ll be a good girl” mutters Amelia she’s so fucking close just a few more seconds. “Amelia Jacobs Just what do you think you are doing?” whipping around to find Claire standing right in front of her , panicking she realizes her hand is caught in her panties “I-I-I-“ is all she can stutter out, caught like a dear in head lights.

Wrestling her hand free of her panties Amelia continues stuttering “I wa…. I mean I did…It’s not….” rambling uncontrollably she doesn’t know what to say, having never been this humiliated for real before her brain simply can’t handle what’s going on.

Amelia feels a gentle warmth on her cheek, Claire reaching up cupping it softly giving her the same steely gaze “little one I would like the truth please” Claire’s voice so calm and authoritative just like when she was a teacher.

Inhaling deep Amelia manages to finally spit out “I-I I was p-playing with m-m-myself” her face slowly turning crimson shrinking under Claries stare piercing her like daggers “I-im sorry i-i-I just couldn’t help it” her eyes clamped shut in the hopes it would somehow save her.

With her hands on her hips Claire begins to scold“I am very very disappointed in you young lady, I leave the room for a few minutes and this is what you do! Touching yourself like a dirty little hussy is not how my little girl is going to behave no sir”.

Amelia’s eyes remain shut while enduring her former teacher’s stern words feeling as if she is in middle school once again, how could she be so stupid? She knew Claire was coming back but it just felt soooo good.

Her time reveling in this amazing new feeling is interrupted by a hand grabbing her panties “wearing disgusting little undies like these are certainly no help” with a firm yank Claire rips the lacy little thong off Amelia’s juicy bottom “Hey! What are y-” she begins to protest only to be silenced by a sharp smack.

“That is the last time you’ll be wearing panties like these” smirking she quickly puts the ruined underwear in her pocket just before she firmly grasps Amelia’s ears once again “you’re going to regret that little stunt later you can count on it” pointing a single finger towards the couch she orders “Bend over”

Sheepishly Amelia shuffles over to the couch hyper aware she is only wearing a bra muttering under her breath “those were my favorite panties” hoisting herself up over the back of the couch leaving her now naked behind at her former teachers mercy.

“What was that brat” counters Claire not in the mood for any nonsense

“Nothing NOTHING!” practically yelling fearful of any retribution after already earning Claries wrath.

“That’s what I thought” huffs Claire “I was going to give you a warm up but you just can’t stop that snarky little mouth can you” raising her hand high she finally begins

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

“Eeeeek!!” squealing loudly at sudden volley of spanks to her bottom she quickly throws her hand back to cover herself. Not that it accomplishes much before Claire grabs its holding it against her back “nice try little girl but that won’t help you”

Left, Right, Left, Right the spanks rain down on her jiggling cheeks each one filling the room with her squeals, each swat sending a jolt to her core. Gritting her teeth she tries to keep her dignity but her dignity is no match for Claire’s iron palm.

Kicking her feet frantically feeling her bottom growing hotter by the second she relents “please I’m sorry I’m sorry” squealing loudly all self control now lost. “I’ll be good I won’t do it again I promise” not realizing what she is saying hoping for anything to stop the torment

Claire however is not interested in her pleas preferring to instead scold the naughty girl resting her hand on her toasty tush “Oh you can bet your bottom about that little girl” delivering a particularly hard series of spanks she continues “It’s going to be early bedtimes, strict rules and cute dresses for you little girl!” picking up the pace she really start to work up a sweat ensuring she drives her point home. “And you can count on me making sure those hands stay out of your panties! My little girls know better than that”

This was finally enough to send Amelia over the edge her tears beginning to flow under Claries merciless hand and harsh words. Sobbing trapped over the couch she manages to meekly choke out “Miss Parker please no more” her face damp from sobbing.

Knowing when enough is enough Claire rests her palms on the small of her back softly cooing “It’s all over sweetie just let it out” gently rubbing her bottom while Amelia attempts to regain her self control but failing miserably.

Sobbing for a few moments over the couch she stands up and almost attacks Claire with a hug, sobbing into her chest with abandon. Reaching under her shirt Claire softly scratches Amelia’s back causing the naughty little girl to melt in the older woman’s arms until finally calming down “You did such a good job taking that spanking baby girl I’m so proud of you”

Claire sits them both down on the sofa and Amelia snuggles even deeper into her chest, her tears quickly a thing of the past. Replaced now with a look of contentment, almost bliss after what has transpired. She can’t help but lean over and give the dazed girl the softest of kisses. Opening her eyes Amelia can only smile looking up at Claire.

Moving a stray piece of honey blonde hair from her face the former teacher asks “So I have to ask was planned or…….” Trailing off but grinning wide while the little brats face turns absolutely scarlet. Turning away Amelia rambles “Well….I mean….I didn’t…..It wasn’t” before finally covering her face with her hands and blurting “No”

With her face covered the poor girl is unable to see the smug look crawl across the older woman’s face, not even trying to hide her joy at eliciting such a response from her charge she grins “well I think that deserves at least a little bit of a treat don’t you?” sliding down to the floor she pushes open Amelia’s legs forcefully, squealing and much to her further embarrassment Amelia’s pussy is positively soaked after all that’s occurred.

“CLLAAAIIIRRE” she whines futilely “I..I thought I wasn’t allowed?” peeking through fingers down at Claire who stares back with hungry eyes.

“I said you’re not allowed to touch yourself” she inches even closer to target” but I never said anything about me touching you now did I?” Claire squeezes her thighs tightly “Now be quiet it’s time for class to start” with a clever wink she buries her head deep between Amelia’s thighs making the voluptuous young woman squeal out

“Oh fuck”

Lifting her head up she slaps a thigh “language”

It’s going to be a long night

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

First of all, I'd like to point out that I like this story.  The plot progresses at a reasonable pace considering the two characters already  know each other.  It's going to be interesting to see where it goes next

There are, however, a few niggling things that I can't help noticing.  I won't point out absolutely all the details here, but you should go over the text and put capital letters in names and at the beginnings of sentences (even if they are the second part of a previous sentence.  New paragraph means new sentence.)  

Also, in the first half, you have two paragraphs describing Amelia and Claire's date that are written in the past tense while the rest of the story is written in the present tense.  I understand why you had to do this.  Writing a summary in the present tense is very hard since the very nature of a summary is talking about something in the past.  Nevertheless, these two paragraphs being in the past tense is a bit jarring.  Since the story is in the present tense, the reader is given a feeling of being part of the action; a bit like they're there when it happens.  When you switch to the past tense, it can make the reader feel more like an outside observer.

Finally: When using quotation marks, you should put a comma at the end if the sentence continues (e.g. “What was that brat,” counters Claire...) or a full stop if the next thing is a new sentence (e.g. "...changes to your underwear drawer.”  Without further warning...)

• Thanks 1

CHAPTER 3

(Last part for now, im writing chapter 4 though :) i hope people like it and I appreciate the constructive criticism:) ) 

“Anchor Amy, Anchor Amy!” Was all she could hear, trapped running quickly down an endless corridor with dozens of people screaming her old nickname at her without remorse “CLAIRE!!” Frantically Amelia searches the crowd trying to find Claire but with no success.

Finally she sees a familiar door with the sign “Ms. Parker Room 203.” rushing forward turning the knob but the door is stuck.  “Anchor Amy!, Anchor Amy!” the crowd is closing in around her, desperately she bangs on the door ”MS. PARKER PLEASE LET ME IN!”  screaming but the crowd overshadows her.

Over and over trying everything to get the door open but it’s to late she can feels everyone’s hands starting to grab her, shaking her hard. “CLAIRE WHERE ARE YOU!!!!”  is all she manages to get out before she’s smothered by the crowd.

Bolting upright drenched in sweat Amelia frantically scans the room but is unable to find her former teacher. Still in a panic she jumps up from the bed shouting “CLAIRE!” almost ripping the door off the hinges going into the hallway, hearing faint music Amelia runs towards the source of noise, her heart beating like a drum unaware that she is completely naked.

Unfamiliar with the house it takes her a moment to find her way until eventually she sees the raven haired woman of her dreams quietly humming while cooking up a storm on stove. Turning around smiling brightly “Morning sweet pea I hope your –” pausing seeing the look of distress on her face “sweetie what’s wrong?”

The anxiety becomes to much for the poor girl who immediately falls to the floor and begins to sob “I couldn’t find you I couldn’t find you.” she wails loudly unable to say anything else trapped in her panic attack like she is caught in a loop. Claire rushes over wrapping her arms tightly around the distressed girl  “I’m here Amy I’m right here.” cooing softly until eventually her breathing steadies and Amelia falls asleep in her arms.

“Oh god I’m so embarrassed.” says Amelia looking down at the floor more humiliated by her actions then from anything she has done in the last 48 hours,  even being naked in Claire’s kitchen pales in comparison.

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about lots of people have anxiety Amy” gently rubbing the poor girls back doing her best to keep her calm “Do you mind me asking what caused it” her eyebrow raised inquisitively

Begrudgingly Amelia tells Claire of her dream which further increases her embarrassment “I’m sorry I just was being dumb.” her lip wobbling trying to keep her emotions in check.

“You are not dumb” says Claire so sternly it sends a shiver down Amelia’s spine. “You are a smart, kind, amazing little girl” her praises filling Amelia with a sense of warmth that she wishes would never go away “But you are just that……a little girl.”

Claire, taking Amelia gently by the hand, stands “Come with me” is all she says, quietly following lost in a daze of embarrassment at how she behaved despite Claire’s reassurance, before she realizes, she’s standing in front of a bright pink door covered in cute little flower designs

Opening the door, Claire gently ushers Amelia inside stifling a giggle when she sees the girls jaw drop almost to the floor. It was the bedroom of her deepest fantasies. 

The room is massive easily double the size the shoddy one bedroom she rents, with paint that matches the door the room is a pink paradise, the closet is stuffed to the gills with a variety of outfits and all along the back wall are over a dozen different paddles and brushes, there’s so much that she can’t take it all in at once.

“What….what is this.” ask Amelia tentatively, unable to tear her eyes away.

“This,” Claire replies “Is where my Clients usually stay when they are sent here.” she explains

Amelia's flustered and confused, Claire has clients? It takes her a moment to fill in the blanks before she blurts out “You’re a professional Domme???” sounding like a surprised little kid more then anything else.

“Yes” smirks Claire gleefully taking a seat at the edge of the bed “My employers occasionally use My services when their charges need some…… extra correction.” the smirk intensifying seeing the dumbstruck look on Amelia’s face.

Holy hell! Claire’s a professional Domme? She can’t help but feel incredibly jealous imagining all those other little's being in this room with Claire, all of them more experienced then her maybe even prettier then her. So lost in her negativity she almost misses what Claire says next.

“But now it’s going to be for one little girl, My little girl, you as a matter of fact.” rising up from the bed she reaches into her pocket and pulls out Amelia's cellphone “I’m going to call your job and give notice then I’m going to call your landlord for the same.” Her tone more serious then ever “then we can talk to discuss the details later after we get your things from your place”

Seeing her phone in Claire's hand is enough to snap Amelia back to her senses, at first panicking seeing someone have her phone, then not believing what she heard because it was almost to preposterous to imagine, she’s an adult you can’t just say your going to move someone into their home, isn’t that basically kidnapping?

But the more it raced through her mind the more appealing it became. The last 2 years had been incredibly hard, after her dad kicked her out she had been working nonstop to build even a sliver of a life. But even after all that time and effort she still only worked at a gas station and lived in a slum.

She missed the structure of high-school, of home, of having someone there for you to care and keep you accountable.  And here it was being offered on a silver platter, so why was she so nervous?  Was it because she was still clinging to the idea that she could still make it all work? or was it because of who held the platter?

No, she was afraid she would screw it all up, that it would go wrong like everything else always did. She was even about to argue, defiantly saying that No! She was an adult dammit but before she could utter a syllable Claire puts a hand on her shoulder, oh crap how long had she been standing there silent?

“This isn’t up for discussion either” her tone softening significantly, shaking her phone in the air “I checked your address, there’s no way I’m letting you go back there, I made you a promise last night that I fully intend to keep”

Amelia then quietly whispers “you’ll take care of me……you’ll keep me safe” the words spoken after their first kiss filling her mind  “you really meant that didn’t you?”

“Every single word baby girl, I’m never letting you go” says Claire with all the warmth in the world

It had been along time since she had felt this level of genuine care and affection, her whole body began trembling hard, flinging herself forward she buries her face into Claire's chest sobbing uncontrollably

“YES YES PLEASE, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!” she repeats over and over sinking deeper and deeper into Claire, nothing else in the world mattering at that moment, having not felt this relaxed in such a long time.

A few tender moments pass between the newly formed couple, each not wanting to be the first to let go first. Finally Claire takes the initiative and pulls away slightly looking down with misty eyed “I promise you won’t regret this choice.”  using her thumb to wipe the tears from Ameilia’s eyes

Looking up smiling  “So what now?” any trace of anxiety and doubt gone

“Well first things first, someone needs to get dressed.” teases Claire poking Amelia’s soft tummy

Looking down Amelia's whole body turns scarlet, gasping “Eeeek.” before lifting her arms up to cover herself causing her new lover to giggle

“Oh I think we’re long past modesty My little peanut” leaning in close she whispers “But I love how easily you get embarrassed, I’m going to have a lot of fun with that information” which only makes her shade of red deepen.

“I should have a few things in your size, we’ll have to take you shopping in a few days.” says Claire digging into the large array of ruffled and frilly clothing.

The mention of new clothes is all it takes to make Amelia forget about her nudity “I get new clothes!?” sounding excited having not been able to treat herself to so much as a new pair of socks in 2 years.

“Of course, No little girl of mine is going to walk around looking like a bum.” replies Claire just as she frees a box from the jumbled mess of a closet “I should have enough here to tie you over for now.” Plopping the box down she rips into it.

Claire lays out before her a white and pink sweater, a matching skirt covered in multi colored bears and white and pink ankle socks. And to tie the ensemble together a pair of adorable panties covered in the same bears as the skirt.

Amelia can’t help but stare at the childish outfit with amazement shyly asking “Ar-ar-are you sure?” she stutters “I don’t wanna ruin it or anything.” Knowing these kinds of clothes can cost a pretty penny.

Without even bothering to answer her question Claire is already down on one knee taking the adorable bear covered panties and sliding her ankles around them, pulling them snugly against her plump bottom, finishing off with a playful spank “No fussing.” leaving no room for argument.

One by one the layers of pink and white are gently draped over her frame, the sweater and socks complimenting each other perfectly while the skirt is to die for. Lastly Claire takes her blonde locks and fashions them into two rough pigtails.

Spun on her heels towards a full length mirror Claire announces “Voila!” and Amelia can hardly recognize the person reflected back at her. Reaching up to the mirror in disbelief, Its like she’s become the fantasy version of herself

“Is….is this really me?” whispering quietly almost to afraid to ask in fear that this is all a dream that’ll end if she did.

“Were you expecting the Easter bunny?” jokes Claire wrapping her arms around Amelia “But yes this is all you baby girl” her voice full of warmth whispering into her ear

Amelia lip begins to tremble, she can’t remember the last time she has felt this cared for and loved, finally the dam breaks, turning around sobbing into Claire's chest she repeatedly wails “THANK YOU! THANK YOU!,THANK YOU!” all the worry and stress of her life melting away in Claire’s arms

“I promise I’ll be the best little girl you’ve ever had” looking up with tear stained eyes to a smirking Claire “I know you will sweetie”

Claire gently leans down, their lips meet and electricity seems to fill the air, pulling away Claire smiles simply saying “Welcome home Amelia.” Wrapping her arms around holding her new little girl tightly, looking forward to the future tomorrow will bring.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • jb7812 changed the title to Teachers Pet the series (updated 08/09/23

Except for a sequel, that felt like it took forever, but finally came from (fiver), this is pretty much the best BDSM-oriented regression reading, what I have read, in months!

Your pacing is very good.
Since English is not my mother tongue, I get along very well with the past and present tense.
What counts for me is the content and not any grammatical frills, especially since you also said it's just a draft!
For just one draft, it turned out very well.
Your story is easy to read and very enjoyable.

Of course you can forced it even more if they don't know each other.
But in your story it doesn't matter because the two characters are very well developed.
The age of the two doesn't really matter either.

In my life at elementary school I also had a teacher who I was very much in love with, she was slightly plump and when she read us stories in German just before the holidays when the lessons were over (Watership down).
I melted when she read a story or spoke with authority.
I hoped she would chastise me too and then she comforts me again.
At the age of 10 it's was still prepubescent love!

My parents were very strict, but Claire and her strictness are carrots and sticks.
Very well dosed, it feels right and good.

I am a woman who likes it very strict, but I also love such stories from time to time.
In short, I love your story and I'm curious how it will continue.
You really deserved the three trophies, very good work
greetings from the bad mad snow white.

You have a very nice story with some very interesting directions to go on. Im eager to see where it's going. Mainly with the ambivalent behaviour of Claire. Amelia has much consistency to her character and behaviour. But I feel Claire may have dubious intentions with this relationship, which you've already seeded in prior chapters.

As for your prose, it's pretty good most of the time. I have some qualms with your overt descriptions and explanations of Amelia's reactions. But that's more of my personal opinion on writing than anything else. I also feel the stylistic choices you've made for telling rather than showing Amelia's hardships and traumas are a bit off for me. Nothing critical or wrong by any means, just rubs me off in a weird way, specially since you've went the oposite direction with the nightmare sequence.

Anxious to see where you're heading with this narrative. Thank you for taking the time to share your work with the community.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 4 

Hi sorry for the wait but I'm getting married soon wooooo and didn't have alot of writing  time well either way heres chapter 4 I hope you enjoy 

“9:30? But that’s way to early!” Complained the plump blonde displeased about the rules written out in front of her, growing increasingly flustered going down each list item “What’s this about no pants in the house!? Awe come on that’s just mean.”

“Well tough.” Replies Claire sipping her coffee watching her charge grow redder by the second. “It’s not like little girls need modesty anyway.” she teases “Who cares if someone sees you running around in just your panties.”

Amelia turned scarlet still unused to being talked down to in such a condescending way, her whole body tingling with a mixture of excitement and indignation. She was about to argue back when Claire beat her to the punch.

“Besides, if you’re whining over that rule then you’re really going to hate the next few.” Claire teased, a diabolical grin being hidden by her coffee mug.

Amelia looked down to the next few lines her face to shifting from red to scarlet “OHNO, no no no no no.” Squealing, panicked by what’s she’s seen “You were actually serious about that?” looking up from the sheet of paper to see the giggling face of

“Oh I was dead serious.” gloats Claire watching Amelia start to panic at her new reality “And those hands better stay out of those panties or you’ll regret it peanut.”

Amelia blushed even harder, her new pet name never failing to make her feel like a little girl “But clllaaaaaiiiirrre!” she whines crossing her arms, pouting “That’s not fair.”

“Oh is that so?” muses Claire setting down her coffee mug “Let's just see about that shall we?”

Getting up, Claire quickly grabs Amelia’s chair pulling it away from the table. Before a word of protest is uttered the older woman is roughly shoving her hand down the girl’s pyjama pants. “Well then why are your little princess parts so excited?” Claire teases while pulling her finger away from Amelia's soaked pussy, licking them clean of the girl’s excitement.

Incredibly flustered Amelia could only flounder unable to form a coherent thought. Her entire body is practically on fire thanks to Claire's expert fingers. Snapping the waistband of Amelia’s pyjama pants Claire gloats “Now get these off.” her voice sharp “Not even 9am and you’re already breaking rules.” rolling her eyes faking an expression of exasperation.

Before Claire she would have never dared to be disobedient or bratty. That side of Amelia had always been private, a secret she would sometimes even keep from herself. But with Claire…..there were no secrets she could keep about this. She could be Amy, the brat of her adolescent fantasies. The one sneaks out to parties on a Friday instead of studying alone, who smokes with the cool girls in the bathroom instead of being the one who gets a swirly from them, and best of all, The girl who gets punished for it.

Amelia couldn’t count the times masturbated to the fantasy of being hauled into the principal’s office, her panties around her ankles being spanked to tears until she was a contrite young lady. She didn’t want to be in control anymore, she wanted it taken from her. Having told Claire all of this (albeit unknowingly at the time) so she wasn’t too surprised to wake-up to a list of rules she was now expected to follow. In fact she was thrilled. Furrowing her brow Amelia loudly says “NO! You can’t make me!” stomping her foot perhaps a little too hard in the process. Defiance, after all being a new concept for her.

“Awwwe look at you pretending you’re in charge.” Replies Claire her voice brimming with condescension, adding insult to injury by ruffling Amelia’s hair in the process.

“I’m being fucking serious!” Amelia shouts before immediately covering her mouth, looking up at Claire with widened eyes “I did-“

But Claire cuts her off immediately “Upstairs Bathroom Now!” her voice practically steel, Amelia sheepishly obeys avoiding Claire’s stern gaze.

“How could I be so stupid” she mutters making her way to the master bathroom, few things pushed Claire’s buttons but cursing was definitely one of them. Years of teaching has given her a true disdain for any sort of foul language. “Manners cost nothing but can buy you almost anything.” was a phrase Amelia had often heard during her school days listening to many errant young teen getting scolded by the usually kind school teacher.

But never her, even she was shocked at what slipped out. Was this Amy finally being let loose? Fear and excitement clouded her thoughts as she climbed the stairs, unable to answer her own question.

Entering the pristine bathroom , Amelia sits on the toilet unsure of what to do, spending several minutes shaking her legs nervously until Claire finally walks in “Claire I’m reall-.“ but she  raises her hand cutting the apology short.

“That sort of language is only for sailors and roughnecks young lady, are you either of those?” she scolds with folded arms “No? I thought not.”  The question clearly rhetorical “I’m going to nip this problem in the bud right here right now.”  Continues Claire opening the cabinet she pulls out a fresh bar of ivory soap, tossing the empty box in the trash. Turning on the tap she lathers the bar covering it in suds.

Amelia’s eyes are transfixed on the small white square during the process, the realization of where that soap is going slowly creeps upon her when she blurts “You’re going to wash my mouth out with soap!?”

Amelia’s legs start shaking at light speed, feeling small and helpless with Claire towering over her scolding her for her mistake. She no longer has to imagine how all her classmates felt when they got in trouble for swearing. A spanking she could do, but a mouth soaping? That’s just plain nasty.

“Couldn’t you just spank me instead?” begs Amelia looking over at the counter seeing a hairbrush trying to control the situation “I mean the brush is like right there.” not even noticing that’s she’s arguing with an authority figure “like a spanking is a much better punishment”

Taking a step forward Claire quickly grabs her earlobe, then yanking its owner upward “That is the first and last time you ever try to tell me how to punish you is that understood?” staring her down with her bright green eyes Amelia could only nod quietly, to focused on the pain in her ear to argue any further. Or at least that’s what she thought, with one last desperate attempt Amelia reaches up trying to smack Claire’s arm away from her ear, next thing she knows her whole body twists around and Claire has her arms pinned painfully to the small of her back in some sort of hold.

“As if you’re the first brat whose ever tried that before.” replies Claire sarcastically, pushing the disobedient girl down on the counter holding her in place while she squirms uncontrollably. “And you’re not the first brat who’s earned extra punishment for it either.”

With her other arm, Claire reaches up into Amelia’s flaxen locks, grabbing a fistful of it before letting go of her wrist still pinned to her back. Immediately attempting to escape, only to instantly regret it, feeling her hair being yanked in the process “OwieOwieOwie lemme go lemme go.” wails the struggling young lady.

With total control of her head Claire ignores her pushing her back down towards the sink, her tone softening once again picking up the bar of soap.   “Amy you are not in control here, I know that’s hard for you to accept but you’re not going to win this battle of wills.”

Amelia sees the damp bar inching closer. Immediately, she clamps her mouth shut with a muffled protest “mhhmm mmmm.” attempting to shake her head but trapped in Claire’s iron grip.

“Peanut” says Claire all the aggression gone from her voice “We can do this the easy way, where you open your mouth and take your punishment like a good little girl.” even rubbing Amelia's back affectionately before sliding her hand to grab the waistband of the panties poking out from her pants

“Or we can do it the hard way.” Viciously yanking her panties upwards, driving them deep between Amelia’s cheeks “Where I shove this bar in and make sure to grate it against your teeth so you’ll be tasting it for hours after word.” one good final tug on the poor girls panties drives them as deep as they can go.

“Easy way! Easy way! EASY WAY!!!” answers Amelia dancing on her tip toes, finally giving in to Claire’s authority.  Looking up their eyes meet and Amelia sees a hint of concern on her caregivers face; she doesn’t really have time to contemplate this as she feels the pressure on her bottom lessen.

“Excellent!” Claire proclaims releasing the panties but still keeps a firm grip on her hair, soap once again in hand she holds it up to her reluctant target “Now open.” refusal clearly no longer an option.

It takes a few tries but the subdued little girl awkwardly opens her mouth, clamping her eyes shut tight as if it will somehow hide her from what’s about to happen. Feeling Claire’s grip tighten she knows its coming. It takes all her will power not to gag when the warm bar of ivory scented hell touches her tongue, flailing her arms uselessly with Claire gripping her ponytail she has no avenue of escape. Stomping her foot defiantly in frustration is her only course of action.

Claire holds nothing back, coating her tongue in a thick bitter paste, even taking a few passes around Amelia’s gums much to her chagrin. The taste is disgusting, gagging and choking with each pass over her tongue, she’s hitting her limit and starts slapping the counter in desperation. Thoroughly satisfied with her paint job Claire says “Now I do believe someone earned themselves extra punishment didn’t they?” leaving the soap resting in her mouth Claire moves around to her back where she swiftly yanks her pyjamas and panties down her legs.

The sudden shock of her exposed naked bottom causes Amelia’s teeth to sink into the bar slightly “mmmffffrrrggh.” is all she’s able to say to this new indignation, a torrent of soap and drool dripping down the front of shirt as she attempts to keep it from touching her tongue more than it already has.

“Now reach back and spread those cheeks for me peanut.” says Claire giving her chubby cheeks a gentle swat “Its inspection time.” her voice brimming with glee

Amelia’s entire body flushed red, her rather cavernous bottom has always been a source of embarrassment, but to spread her jiggly cheeks exposing her most private of places is too much. To say nothing of what will happen once she does Amelia looks back, her misty eyes lock with Claire’s begging for this one small mercy, to be met with none at all. “Now peanut I won’t ask again.” is all she says.

Amelia grabs her bottom with shaky hands slowly pulling them apart, exposing her little rosebud for the very first time is a level of humiliation she can hardly endure, her whole body is burning and her head is swimming, lost in sea of torment and indignation,  she can do nothing but grin and bear it.

Claire on the other hand is enjoying herself immensely letting out a long wolf whistle before saying “God damn now that is an adorable little tush.” crouching down she pinches a cheek with each hand before groping and squeezing the voluptuous bottom “and look at that little rosebud.” she gushes “It’s so cute, I bet nothing has ever been up there before.” Giving Amelia’s cheeks a particularly hard pinch “well have to fix that soon now won’t we?”

Her eyes still squeezed shut  an image of Claire riding on top of her ploughing her tight little bottom floods Amelia’s mind making her feelings of humiliation soar through the roof, still holding her cheeks apart she uncontrollably squirms before attempting to press her knees together. But a sharp slap to her thigh immediately stops that.

“Nu uh none of that now.” taking her hand she gently slides it between Amelia’s thighs “Now what are you trying to hide I wonder?” pulling out 2 dripping fingers she clucks her tongue disapprovingly before standing up and holding the pre cum covered fingers right to her face, if Amy was wet before she’s drenched now.

“Now I thought this was supposed to be a punishment?” she purrs taunting Amelia with her own excitement, with the slickened fingers she gently removes the soap from her mouth “You wouldn’t be enjoying this now would you?” each question more humiliating then the last.

Through spit and soap Amelia is unable to admit the truth out loud despite the over whelming evidence. The humiliation she can endure is almost at its limit and she knows that admitting that would send her over the edge entirely. But looking at the bar in Claire's hand makes her want to gag, she would do anything to stop the soapy sentence that is being dished out.

Spitting out some soap she sputters “I-I-I-“but words fail. Her lower lip begins to wobble and she starts sobbing uncontrollably, overwhelmed by everything she can’t stop herself from crying like a child. She has never felt so small.

Quickly tossing the soap aside Claire pulls the distraught young woman up into her arms, holding her tight as she soothes “shhh baby girl let it all out I’m here.” rubbing the space between her shoulders softly to soothe her.  Giving her all the time she needs protected in her warm embrace.

Amelia can feel a headache coming on from crying so hard, nuzzling against Claire’s chest makes her feel so safe it only takes a few minutes for her to calm down, breathing in deep the smell of her lavender soap. “Water please” she quietly whispers, Claire turns on the tap letting her spend several minutes washing the ivory paste from her tongue.

But she couldn’t relax completely, there was a single nagging thought preventing it. Looking up she quietly asks “d-d-do y-you forgive me?” despite knowing the answer she felt a deep terror at her response. She needed to hear it said.

“Oh sweetie Of course I do.” Replies Claire as she softly brushes her hair out of her face “That’s what….” but she stops abruptly, her mask of confidence dropping only for a second before starting again “That’s what’s Mummies do after all.” her smile so wide it could fill a room

Amelia felt immense relief only comprehending what she said a moment later with shock “Are you sure?” they had discussed the ‘M’ word before “After Rachel I didn’t know if you were ready.”

“I can’t let that betrayal ruin this.” she says quietly holding a palm to Amelia's cheek “I’m your Mommy.” as if to reaffirm it to herself as well as Amelia before smiling “If you’ll have me.”

With a smile to match Amelia wraps her arms around Claire and buries her face in her chest, her enthusiasm all the answer Claire needed. Removing her face from her Amelia asks “Mummy, what would you do if I cussed again?” A mischievous grin failing to be hid.

“Oh I’m positive I could think of a way to take you to task for it peanut.” she says with a look of equal mischief.

Looking Claire straight in the eye Amy says “Well…....fuck me then.”

End of chapter 4

• Like 6
  • jb7812 changed the title to Teachers Pet the series (updated Oct 7th 2023)