LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 hour ago, Billy987 said:

How much caffeine is needed per day and what length of time is needed to actually get oab? Are there any other methods that is a sure thing to get permanent oab?

I have OAB. Trust me it is horrible. The need to pee never fades and you have the feeling of needing to go constantly. If you ever try to hold it in for more than an hour it WILL hurt, like your bladder is filling with a 1000 rusty razors. I only got out by going 24/7. I mean NEVER holding it back. Only then did the pain stop. 

If you are interested in being diaper dependent just wear diapers and keep relaxed. Follow the 12 month program. Trust me when I say having absolutely no control of needing to pee, just being relaxed has changed my life. OAB under normal circumstances is HORRIBLE. 

I am still a stranger on the internet to you. so if u don't listen to my advice, please just be careful. There are ways to achieve OAB. Just remember you will probably be in constant pain if it gets bad enough. 

• Like 7
16 hours ago, bobbyc said:

I am the same as prideful.  I don't think caffeine affects everyone the same but for me I started having OAB in my early 20s.  I didn't know what it was from or what it was.  I would go from 0 to 10 in needing to pee within minutes.  You don't have to go then suddenly you have to find a bathroom right away.  And this will keep happening every 20-30 minutes or so until you've basically expelled all the water in your body.  This was my body's reaction to caffeine (coffee) which I didn't realize at the time.   I started wearing diapers for commuting or if I was out and about.  Gradually I just wore 24/7 because the pain, like prideful said, is just constant and you just don't want to feel anything down there anymore.  OAB just makes your life frantic and panicky as it feels like you are constantly running for the bathroom.  For me all it would take is one cup of coffee.  Other people can drink a coffee and their body just functions normally.  It just depends on your chemistry.  But if you want to be incontinent, I would think you would not want OAB as it is very painful.  

Amen, LOL.

On 8/7/2023 at 4:02 AM, Billy987 said:

How much caffeine is needed per day and what length of time is needed to actually get oab? Are there any other methods that is a sure thing to get permanent oab?

I'm also working on getting OAB.

I'm pretty far along, if I'm well hydrated I need to urinate every 20 to 40 minutes.

Leaving the house without diapers is no longer conceivable for me.

However, I don't have any pain (yet), I just have to find a toilet pretty quickly when the time comes, but I only do that at home, where I often don't wear a diaper.

Actually, I would also like to achieve urge incontinence.

Now you are probably still interested in how I have already almost reached OAB - I have already described this in my own blog here - in short, wearing diapers for years and with the slightest urge in the bladder: just let it go!

You are also welcome to write me in a personal chat so that we can support each other if this is your wish!

• 3 months later...
On 8/7/2023 at 5:45 AM, prideful said:

I have OAB. Trust me it is horrible. The need to pee never fades and you have the feeling of needing to go constantly. If you ever try to hold it in for more than an hour it WILL hurt, like your bladder is filling with a 1000 rusty razors. I only got out by going 24/7. I mean NEVER holding it back. Only then did the pain stop. 

If you are interested in being diaper dependent just wear diapers and keep relaxed. Follow the 12 month program. Trust me when I say having absolutely no control of needing to pee, just being relaxed has changed my life. OAB under normal circumstances is HORRIBLE. 

I am still a stranger on the internet to you. so if u don't listen to my advice, please just be careful. There are ways to achieve OAB. Just remember you will probably be in constant pain if it gets bad enough. 

I'm training to get OAB just to feel what you describe here.

I think at the moment it's like a spiral going down weekly, daily.

Today I had a day without diapers, and every time I went to the toilet I still felt like I needed to go again.

I sometimes went every 10 minutes, sometimes every 30, always only with small amounts.

But in the evening I was in front of the TV and wanted to see what 45 minutes would bring. And now I understand what you said with razor blades - not rusty - in the bladder.

How are you now, has spending all day in diapers and constantly using them helped?

I'm very excited to see if I'll end up like you. I followed your steps, also to feel your pain.

Perhaps, I hope to get fully incontinent in this way, will heal me from all the other pain, not wanting to be incontinent.

But I think your approach is possibly the only way for me to achieve incontinence.

It is then no longer my fault for wanting to achieve this and not admitting it to myself.

Perhaps, I will get there despite of all the stress and pain of OAB. Maybe I just wanted OAB: to lead me to complete incontinence.

But more infomation in the future, this is just, what I think in the moment.

On 8/10/2023 at 5:08 AM, Kevin140 said:

I'm also working on getting OAB.

I'm pretty far along, if I'm well hydrated I need to urinate every 20 to 40 minutes.

Leaving the house without diapers is no longer conceivable for me.

However, I don't have any pain (yet), I just have to find a toilet pretty quickly when the time comes, but I only do that at home, where I often don't wear a diaper.

Actually, I would also like to achieve urge incontinence.

Now you are probably still interested in how I have already almost reached OAB - I have already described this in my own blog here - in short, wearing diapers for years and with the slightest urge in the bladder: just let it go!

You are also welcome to write me in a personal chat so that we can support each other if this is your wish!

“Now you are probably still interested in how I have already almost reached OAB - I have already described this in my own blog here”

I don’t see a link to your blog you mention about developing OAB.  Where would I find it?  Sounds very interesting.

Thanks!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Craig said:

“Now you are probably still interested in how I have already almost reached OAB - I have already described this in my own blog here”

I don’t see a link to your blog you mention about developing OAB.  Where would I find it?  Sounds very interesting.

Thanks!

Thank you for your interest in my posts.

I didn't post a link here because I always find all entries via the user's profile. But to make it easier here are my 2 most important articles.

To make a long story short, the easiest way to achieve OAB is to always wear a diaper and let it run as often as possible so that the bladder no longer has to expand. Little by little, when you stop doing this training, you notice how, when you are well hydrated, you feel like you have to release more and more often. If you then deliberately try to hold it for longer, extreme pain quickly arises. However, you should only do this very rarely, as it can cause your bladder to enlarge again, which then takes you further away from your desired goal.

I hope you enjoy reading my articles!

• Like 1

If you want to have OAB you also have to live with the feeling of having to pee very often, although not always...

And sometimes, like in my case, I felt like I had to pee at home without a diaper. I went to the toilet and nothing came, it was just the feeling. But 10 minutes later a little came, and 2 minutes after that, a slight feeling of having to pee again.

You want OAB, then you must want this... I enjoy it!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Kevin140 said:

If you want to have OAB you also have to live with the feeling of having to pee very often, although not always...

And sometimes, like in my case, I felt like I had to pee at home without a diaper. I went to the toilet and nothing came, it was just the feeling. But 10 minutes later a little came, and 2 minutes after that, a slight feeling of having to pee again.

You want OAB, then you must want this... I enjoy it!

Thanks a whole bunch!  Great stuff!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 12:06 PM, Kevin140 said:

Can't I just have the OAB without the feeling of needing to pee? Ugh. I do not like that feeling and if it means to achieve OAB that I have to feel like I need to pee all the time I may reconsider this. I thought OAB would be the way to go, but I'm seeing more posts by others that say the same as you, and in some cases are painful! *shudder*

On 12/20/2023 at 9:48 AM, Hannah YMS said:

Can't I just have the OAB without the feeling of needing to pee? Ugh. I do not like that feeling and if it means to achieve OAB that I have to feel like I need to pee all the time I may reconsider this. I thought OAB would be the way to go, but I'm seeing more posts by others that say the same as you, and in some cases are painful! *shudder*

Yes, I understand fully, what you main, pain was only in certain cases a thing that happened. But I can understand what you mean: pain, and you have a lot of times the feel to pee, is something that really happens. 😨

From my side, I can fully understand, that you don't want this. But from my side? I have to say that i had discovered, that a have a masuchistic streak. In the moment, I am writing, It's only been 10 minutes since I let it go in my diaper and I have the feeling having to pee again.  I love this, but I can deal, with all the others, who doesn't want this.

In other way, you have the choice, if you get this feeling, you have to hide this feeling in your brain. This requires some training, but it can help a lot.

Without a masuchistic streak, and to hide out some things in your brain, that you doesn't want to realize for some minutes, it will be only stress! And none wants this! 🤮

But if you want to humiliate yourself in some way, and you know that this is what your body demands of you from now on, you can absolutely live with OAB and be very happy with it. 🥰

And now for everyone else who, unlike me, wants to become completely incontinent and doesn't want to get stuck in OAB: I think OAB is an intermediate stage, you have to keep wearing diapers around the clock. And then it's no problem, at the slightest urge to relieve yourself. Then hopefully there will be this transition phase for you where you no longer notice yourself relieving yourself and it will then happen on its own.

Have fun, just wearing a diaper is fun! Being diaper dependent will multiply this feeling! I love it, and I hope, in a few month, you will reach and love it, too! 🫶

• Like 1

Most of us who have OAB didnt and wouldn't choose it. And nighttime symptoms which is called nocturia and wakes you up three or four times to go to the bathroom even when you dont really have to go is a real drag because it reduces the amount of sleep you get and you feel constantly tired. During the day I can no longer fully control my bladder and that leads to being 'wet down there' more often than you probably want to be. When I go out anywhere nowdays I pretty much have to wear daytime pullups. Hey, Ive had a pee fetish since puberty. But I like the flow to be on my terms and these days thats not always the case.

• Like 2