LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What type of adult diapers/pullups would you recommend for someone transitioning from kids diapers?

I'm 18m, and will be starting college in a couple weeks. Still having bedwetting issues that might be related to delayed puberty. At home, I have been using Pampers/Huggies size 7s for the most part. Do you recommend that I start to move to adult products? If so, which ones?

I'm around 75 lbs, 4'11, and 23" waist

• Like 1

It's ok to use kids diapers as long as they are comfortable , don't leak and keep you dry. Kids diapers are less expensive than adult diapers so using them instead of adult diapers will save you money. You can try youth diapers when the kids diapers no longer fit or keep you dry. 

• Like 3

I think I saw this question asked in another forum. If that was you then good for you for wanting to make informed decisions.

Anyways, even at your just adult age, the largest baby diaper should be getting close to fitting like jock straps by now. If your in the 120-140lbs range then goodnites will fit you pretty good. If not then any xs size diaper(size 10) will do. ABUniverse tends to run the smallest diapers of the big 3 abdl companies. There is also northshore but they can be pricey.

Hope that help!