LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Chocolate Factory

I'd like to visit a place that is permanently anchored in the 1950s. I suppose you'd say a fictional town like Mayberry from "The Andy Griffith Show." I've actually been considering writing a novel about such a place--a town where everything is just like it was between 1950 and 1959.

BabyJune 9/15/2007

if i could go anywear fictional itd prolly haveta be into a vidieo game which would be halo any halos would be cool to go to Halo 3

i just think it would be cool to fight along side the master chief lol or i would love to warp into Guitar hearo lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

not yet Dolly...but i did take a peek at Daddys toes today...din't member if they was hairy or not.......they not.............and Himz not bearrie "hobbit like" height wise either.........wonder what frodo would think of diapering an ab girl..................*ponders this*...... :huh:

not yet Dolly...but i did take a peek at Daddys toes today...din't member if they was hairy or not.......they not.............and Himz not bearrie "hobbit like" height wise either.........wonder what frodo would think of diapering an ab girl..................*ponders this*...... :huh:

:P

The height issue rang a bell, although it's many years since I read The Hobbit and LOTR (and dare I say it I haven't seen the films :blush: - not my bag really) so I just googled and lifted this from Wikipedia -

Characteristics

Frodo, as described by Gandalf, was a "taller than some and fairer than most, [with] a cleft in his chin: perky chap with a bright eye." (The Fellowship of the Ring, Chapter 10, "Strider".) He had thick, curly brown hair like most other hobbits, and had lighter-than-usual skin due to his Fallohide ancestry through his Brandybuck mother.

Bilbo and Frodo shared a common birthday on September 22, but Bilbo was 78 years Frodo's senior. At the opening of The Fellowship of the Ring, Frodo and Bilbo were celebrating their thirty-third and eleventy-first (111th) birthdays, respectively.

Frodo, like Bilbo, was considered by many others in Hobbiton to be a little odd. His interests in the outside world, fascination with Elves and faraway places (like those to which Bilbo travelled in The Hobbit) did not fit the general content personality of most Hobbits. This curiosity was also attributed to his Took ancestry.

Even if your Daddy's toes aren't hairy, he may share some of the other physical attributes and characteristics described ;)

And going from the same descripion above, I'd say Frodo sounds like he wouldn't be averse to taking your Daddy's role in the diapering department either.

D :P lly