LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House M.D. Reference

I know it's a medical show filled with dozens of diaper/urine/incontinence references but this one made me wonder some things.

In season 5 episode 21, Thirteen says (about house), "maybe he's just looking for someone (Cameron) to mother him." To which Foreman replies, "the only type of mothering he wants involves a bull whip, leather diapers, and a credit card."

I wonder who the kinky one is, House for his reputation hiring sex workers or Foreman for making such a comment?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, safeandhappy said:

I know it's a medical show filled with dozens of diaper/urine/incontinence references but this one made me wonder some things.

In season 5 episode 21, Thirteen says (about house), "maybe he's just looking for someone (Cameron) to mother him." To which Foreman replies, "the only type of mothering he wants involves a bull whip, leather diapers, and a credit card."

I wonder who the kinky one is, House for his reputation hiring sex workers or Foreman for making such a comment?

I'd say Foreman is right about House.  House doesn't strike me as a character who would be ABDL.   Forman's character is so reserved, that he might have been into kinky stuff.  I could see Chase being an ABDL

• Like 1
21 hours ago, spark said:

I'd say Foreman is right about House.  House doesn't strike me as a character who would be ABDL.   Forman's character is so reserved, that he might have been into kinky stuff.  I could see Chase being an ABDL

Foreman is right about house. But, Foreman responded favorably when he watched his girlfriend (Thirteen) take a shot of tequila out of a strippers breasts at Chase's Bachelor party. He himself had been drinking which lowers inhibitions and makes that stoic, kind-eyed man suddenly spring to life. And who the hell knows diapers can be considered kinky?