LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happened to the Rubber Panty Club

Though the link on my profile page says it has over 140 members, when I go in, not a member or post is to be found. Is that just me or did something happen?

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Though the link on my profile page says it has over 140 members, when I go in, not a member or post is to be found. Is that just me or did something happen?

It's not just you it's the same thing my end :(

Perhaps it has something to do with the recent site crash? 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

It's not just you it's the same thing my end :(

Perhaps it has something to do with the recent site crash? 

No, I was there a few days ago

• Sad 1

I hope it was wearing rubber panties because it seems to have shit the bed

The lifeless body is still there. If it is not back in a week, I am leaving. At any rate, that experience has cured me of clubbing. Over 140 members and you could hear a pin drop. Things have sooooo changed! the original RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME Yahoo group  had 900 members and it was busy. Maybe the owner left

At any rate, anyone who wants to discuss the topic has access to the DD posts and things by way of my siggy just use the second rubber panty icon and JOIN THE CONVERSATION or use the first one and read any or all of RUBBER PANTIES'R'US

I looked through all the clubs and that was the only rubber panty club, which is rather amzing. The only thing more astonishing is, given the role of rubber panties in the lives of babies and children, and the number of members: 146, the anemic output, the overwhelming bulk of which was from 2 persons

I found two other bodies. The MA and Prince Edward Island, Canada clubs, I wonder what Anne would say; or Lizzie Borden

I just had a crazy idea. I have an image. It is  a picture of a cover or ROLLING STONE with just the title and printing on the upper part. The rest is blank and I know how to use it. How about a club for members who have their pictures on the cover of the Rolling Stone

I dropped out about a week ago. I suspect the owner just does not care any more. 146 members and so few posts, and 90% of those from two persons probably told him something. I have pretty much been cured of clubbing. I was going to set up a RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME LG club but after what I have seen here, why bother? My solution is to create albums with the relevant material, but even then, the comments are as scarce as hens' teeth. Given the outcome, I am embarrassed to say that I was one of those lobbying forl social groups/clubs. The amount of dead wood here is amazing. My siggy is a portal to a Little Girls' paradise. You think my PM would be hopping; Vacuum City. From time to time I have pth access to things that an LG should drool over in the Little Girl's Playhouse: ZERO follow up. I have seen more activity from a dead caterpillar. Herei I am obsessing over it and I am not even the owner or an admin. They do not even bat an eyelash

I haven't bothered to drop out; don't suppose I will.
It seems that there is no added value to belonging to a club in DD. I agree with you, @Christine, in that the plastic pants club had become a backwater, a place to hide posts that could just as well be out in one of the better-read topics.

The idea of clubs cane from Yahoo Groups. Now these kind of thing make sense if they are active and set up right, with a club album for images and if there was an actual buzz. Maybe a private chatroom. Just why so many corpses joined I do not know nor do I know what killed it. Maybe if a club stays below a certain level of activity for a specific amount of time, it dies. There are two otner dead clubs, one being the Massachusetts club: A moribund club for a moribund state. and I forget the other. It seems to me that most persons here would rather live a second-nad vicarious life through the stories than a dynamic life of BEING the story. 15-20 years ago, that was not the case. Over at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME there are templates for making things like table placemats and placecards for themed and club parties lik the Tiara Club, stationery of various kinds some of which are in the "Goodies" section of my siggy. I also have the Playroom that leads to girl games. People around here do not know how to do a product review. They are so torpid I do not understand how they even bother living. and if you saw the number of 10 and 20 year old accounts that were never even posted to or use, you would die of apoplectic shock. I would say, bused upon what I have seen it is about 80% of the enrolled membership. All they do is tie up space, resources and names . The latter of which some person willing to be an active member would love to have. I have no love of these thrid-generations netizens: You cannot love a corpse