LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshore megamax air lock

I use them when I mow the lawn or work out. They are cooler when keeping active, keep me dry, and absorb sweat well too. I shower afterward anyway, so they don't have to last. I would not wear these as long as a traditional MegaMax. 

I've tried the Air Supreme's but I did not know they made a breathable MegaMax. I'd imagine that they'll be great, as with most NorthShore products, although I do find that "breathable" high capacity diapers can eventually develop bad breath, because their service life is so long. 

4 hours ago, DailyDiapers said:

These are so soft! Got some of the black ones and it doesn't look like a diaper at all at my waistband. I like that it still has the tape landing zone and sticky tapes over velcro.

🤔 I am highly curious. Let me go to NS. All black does sound very discreet. I wore out the blue polkadot one but would have preferred it being a solid color. What I told a NS rep once is that plaid would be nice. 

Edit: visited NS: I love that. I LOVE that! I love that! The idea is perfect! Plastic, rugged landing zone and breathable rest of the diaper. What is this; have it your way day? I have to buy a 12 pack nao!

NorthShore is la bomba! If they ever release plaid for winter and fall, I would buy again just to match with my Buffalo plaid tops. Hobody would even see my waistband if it matched my top! Black is good, though. 

• Like 1

I have used more than a case of the Megamax Air diapers.  They are the best breathable diaper I have tested.🙂 They are very comfortable.  The waist does not seem to stretch as much as other breathable diapers.  The practical absorbency is equivalent to a BetterDry (my go-to diaper).

However, note that the Topic is the Megamax Air Lock.  This is the new variant that has replaced the Megamax Air.😟 Personally, I do not like front plastic "taping zones" as I do not need them and once I fold the unused plastic inward at the waist, the folded landing. zone causes irritation.

I just received a couple of samples with my newest case of Megamax Air (perhaps one the last ones they have?) and will post my observations.

--John

with any cloth back diapers, i would add a booster pad in it, the thing with cloth diapers is the absorbency suffers a bit. I mean i would love to wear theses while doing landscaping, pressure washing, and mowing clients yards, or any other summer activities. Cause plastic back ( like the abeana M4) can be uncomfortable at times.  

As expected, the Megamax AirLock performs the same as the Megamax Air, except for having a front plastic landing zone for tapes.  This is a great diaper, perhaps the best diaper available that has a cloth-like shell and breathable wings.

Unfortunately for me, the plastic landing zone irritates my waist and can start a rash so I will not be able to use it.

--John