LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings!

Hi everybaby!

I'll admit it straight up, I'm here to look for roleplay partners, and maybe to lurk a bit.
I'm 36 (IRL), I'm from the EU, and I'm a closet member of the ABDL community (as in, only my therapist knew about it)
While I had myself a diaper fetish for a good while and have been roleplaying it for over 10 years as both Parent and Baby, I never really dove deep into it, or have been a part of any significant ABDL community.
I really enjoy a good story, especially if it involves some pampering and cutesy but very securely locking clothes and other accessories to help a certain someone truly experience being a helpless little baby 😉

See you around!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Come in, make yourself comfy. There’s lots of likeminded people here. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and hope you enjoy it here. I too have had a diaper fetish for a while now and no one really knows about it. I’m a closet wearer and closet abdl. I too have done both the parent and little role play. I would like to find someone to role play with also.