LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Events?

Cannot resist this: Referencing "event(s)" makes me think of the Olympics; soooo: The SissyLympics.

1. The 10k Cuck. How many times can your wife get humped by her boyfriend in front of you while driving  10 kilometers

2. The Effeminon: How quickly can your wife knock you down, strip you and have you in a Princess Diaper and a too-short pink  "Babydoll"

3. The 10MM SPHathon: Whoseever widdler is the closest to 10mm without exceeding it wins

Maybe SissyKiss or Fetlife (which is mostly BDSM of which FemDom and its subset Sissy are a part can help

On 7/27/2023 at 7:35 PM, PuraVidaDip said:

Are there any Sissy ABDL events anywhere?

Well, yes there are, but it sounds like we're a lot better off here in the UK than you are over the pond.  I went to two this weekend.  Both were events for littles and there were plenty of pink frocks around, including one Barbie.  Maybe you need to emigrate...

Good luck with your search anyway.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 7/31/2023 at 9:23 AM, Stroller said:

Well, yes there are, but it sounds like we're a lot better off here in the UK than you are over the pond.  I went to two this weekend.  Both were events for littles and there were plenty of pink frocks around, including one Barbie.  Maybe you need to emigrate...

Good luck with your search anyway.

Which events were they? They sound lovely

On 7/30/2023 at 1:41 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Maybe SissyKiss or Fetlife (which is mostly BDSM of which FemDom and its subset Sissy are a part can help

I was looking SissyKiss over a couple of weeks ago and thought I saw something about activities. There are other Sissy sites; Sissyville, Sissy School House of Sissy, Petticoated and a couple of others, links to which I put on this subforum and said that thread should be pinned but who pays attention to me

I the US the LG scene is a bit dismal. To my knowledge there is only one place holding events for LG's. Rainbow Resorts, Mount Nebo in E. Stroudsberg  (or something like that) PA. That is for the whole of the US (with some coming over from England). The US is many times the size of England with several times the population size. One would thin that MA would have something, as would CA but I have not heard anything from the LG world about any such in two dozen years. Even the main LG site, GirlTalk To is from England with nothing reaaly that good in the US

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, BabyLouise said:

Which events were they? They sound lovely

They're 'littles' events, and there are always little girls there, including sissies.  The first was in Leeds, and the second the Littles Lockin in Edinburgh.  You can find them all on Fetlife.

6 hours ago, Stroller said:

They're 'littles' events, and there are always little girls there, 'including sissies' (emphasis addede).  The first was in Leeds, and the second the Littles Lockin in Edinburgh.  You can find them all on Fetlife.

Little Girls are NOT Sissies

https://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/p/test.html

For my own part in this. I have had many Sissies break communication with me saying I am "too girl"

The reason that some LG's like me post here is that this was the closest to an LG forum before the Adult Kids > Little Girls' Playhouse was created

Over at GirlTalk To, theere was a bit of antipathy toward Sissy since it was appropriating some LG things to a non-LG purpose

Go to LG sites and go to Sissy sites and just look at the content and then tell me that we are anything alike in more than just the most superficial ways

So it is wrong to lump LG and Sissy togeterh.  We are as different in origin and kind as a tiaras and dildos

25 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

But LG and Sissies can attend the same events.

As unrelated particpants and if the event is very AB/Little generic. SissyKiss used to have some very generic items that some of the LG's used to use. As I said, any resemblence is superficial. LG comes from an expanded form of AB into "Little" and the original form of Transgender of 25 to 40 years ago. Sissy comes from FemDom which originates in BDSM

• Confused 1
  • 5 months later...

A lot depends on the kind of event you are having which is very much dependant on the organizers.

If we are talking of a little get together either "co-ed" or LG then really there's little difference when it comes to things like playing games like pass the parcel, arts & crafts, and dolly playtime with "LG's" Sissy Gurls" like me or those who may be bigger girls who are happy doing younger things.

We may have some differing interests but a well run event will put great store on ensuring nothing is going on that would take anybody out of the little mindset and space so nothing adult kink would be happening in open view and anything that may go on in private is kept quiet and behind shut doors and curtains so no one need know (and do they need to?)

When we play we need to consider each other and perhaps having LG 's around may help in leading more "girl-like" play?

Obviously I'd never expect anyone LG to go to a more kink minded event and to be fair I'm not so sure that would by my choice either.

• Like 1