LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was a member of this site before

I was a member of this site awhile back but dont remember the email or user name i used when i signed up before  ive been incontinent since i was 13 it seems to stop and come back on ots own when i was 13 it would only happen at night but as the years progressed  it started happening during the day. Every doctor ive seen has told me its stress or in my head… heres the thing ive been having so much teounle finding a new job since inwas fired by a company i worked for back in 2019  and ive been more stressed because of it my credit has been destroyed  i was working an on call job but they dont call no more. So anyways these last few months have been even more stressful  because all the savings i had is dwindling down to nothing. And im unsure how to pay my car payment or bills i do have still  but the part that im more stressed that has me questioning things the doctors say is i havent had a single day or nifht time accident in months and as i said im supppper stressed… and to top it all off yesterday i over heard my mother on the phone talking about how she feels about me my sister and my brother. And it made me so suicidal that i went out to my garage and was going to hang my self but then i snapped out of that thinking and just smashed some boards to let out that feeling… i dont live with my mom i bought a house for us to live in as room mates and my brother as well  just to make that known.. my point is that even being this stressed i still havent had any issues but no doctor ive seen wants to do anything to help…. Well thanks for reading or not reading injust needed a place to get stuff off my chest  other then putting my problems on Facebook for my family and feiends to give me crap about. 

• Like 4

Sometimes the best you can do is just vent somewhere. This is a safe place to vent where it won't ruin your RW relationships. I hope things improve for you.

Hugs,

Freta

One thing to keep in mind is when you see a Dr they are Practicing Medicine. They are humans or at least some of them are. If a Dr won't help then search for a Dr that gives a Shit. But you are really safe here to vent so I hope I have not said something to hurt you. I have gone through soooooo many Dr's with cancer and all of my back problems etc etc. Anytime you want to talk MM me I will answer as soon as I see it. I am medically disabled so I can hopefully understand some of it.

I may be a little bit against Doctors but it took me a lot of yrs to find out just how much they Lie to us to make a buck....

I punch boards, too. It does get rid of the stress and the soreness in my knuckles afterward reminds me of what I did and to control my anger. Definitely stay away from self harm. There are a lot of alternative ways to express yourself that don't cause permanent damage. Something that helps me is snapping myself with thick rubber bands. 

Sometimes I go to my basement and punch a pillow into the floor on the unfinished concrete as hard as I can. Hard enough to feel the floor. That calms me down very quickly. Kicking the pillow too, just make sure you don't kick it into an heirloom vase or something. I hope this helps. 🙂

Thanks everyone for your kind words and yes i knew this was a safe place to vent thats the reason i came back here…  have you ever had someone mad at you because you wont admit your depressed  well my sister is not speaking to me because she says im depressed because i complain about everything and ive told her numerous times i know im depressed but it isnt for what she thinks its because i havent been able to get a full time job for nearly 4 years and ive been denied by 1000s of companies with out even being interviewed and that’s depressing in its own self but i keep pushing forward i try different things and whe. They dont work out i do complain but i feal like thats human nature does that mean everyone who ever has a complaint about something that they are depressed …  im starting to get depressed over the fact my sister is mad at me and i didnt do anything wrong  im also getting very angry about it to but she wont snap out of it.