LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Go to an Abandoned Asylum

Spencer sat at his desk looking over the file on Serenity Lake Mental Hospital, but the residents in the town of Sawmill Grove called it Nutty Farms. No one in town liked that the town council approved the plans to build the hospital on the ground of the old Sawmill The land had set empty for 5 years after the sawmill went out of business. There had been a petition to save the sawmill property to build a park on. The residents presented the petition to the town council, but the town council rejected their request saying that it was not a good use of the land and would not bring in tax money. The council voted 5 to 0 to approve the plans for the hospital. There had been rumors of kickbacks to the council members from the company that wanted to build the hospital, but nothing was ever proven. The next election cycle. The whole board had been replaced with new members. The new council tried to cancel the plans but found they couldn’t be due to one parting shot from the old board for being replaced. They turned the contract over to the state board of mental health. So there was no way to stop it or take it to court. The residents resigned themselves to have a hospital full of crazy people in their backyard. The hospital was built and staffed. Soon patients started to arrive at the hospital. Strange things started happening. People reported seeing the patients out in the fenced off area and they swore the patients were wearing diapers and t shirts like they were toddlers. No one believed them and say they were imagining things or they had too much to drink. More strange things and sighting was reported, but never confirmed People moved away and 10 years later the hospital closed. The patients were moved to other hospitals, but again n none of that could be confirmed. The town of Sawmill Grove pretty much dried up when the hospital closed. The only thing left is a few houses, a gas station and a 4 way stop sign in what used to be the center of the town. One of Spencer’s coworkers stopped by his desk. “You know that place is haunted.”

Spencer looked up from the file. “That place is not haunted. There are no such things as ghost. No one can confirm any of what people say they saw really happened. It comes down to no one in the town wanting the hospital there and the town council putting it there anyway. So, people would say anything to get the place shut down and the patients out of their town.”

Maria shrugs. “Well if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and has feathers like a duck. It isn’t a goose.”

Spencer looks at Maria. “That is why you write puff pieces and advice columns instead of hard-hitting pieces of journalism. You believe in ghost and the supernatural.

Maria smiles. “Well, I still don’t think you should go. Ghosts or not. It might not end well.” A couple of days later. Spencer put in for two weeks of vacation. He intended to use part of it to investigate the asylum and the rumors about it once and for all. On the first day of his vacation. He got in his car and drove to the closest city to Sawmill Grove and checked into the hotel. Spencer looked into the town online to see what he could find out about the town. Before the hospital was built and after it closed. There wasn’t much online about the town. He closed down his laptop and went to bed. The next morning after having breakfast at the restaurant in the hotel. Spencer packed his camera in his backpack and head off to Sawmill Grove to look around. He looked around town which wasn’t much. There were a few houses and a few businesses there, but most were boarded up and abandoned. He stopped by the gas station to get something to drink and a snack before heading to the hospital to look around. Spencer talked to the lady at the cash register about the town and the rumors about it. The lady laughed and said you shouldn’t believe everything you hear. People have a habit of stretching the truth into tall tales. She watched Spencer drive off towards the hospital. The lady picks up the phone and places a call. She hung up the phone and sat back down on the stool at the cash register. Spencer drove past the road that led to the hospital He saw a line of trees and a dirt road through the trees. Spencer turned down the dirt road and parked in the clearing. His car was hidden from the road and couldn’t be seen from the hospital if there was anyone there. Spencer got out his backpack and locked the car. He walked towards the forest and came up on the back on the hospital. Spencer didn’t see anyone around, but the place didn’t look in as bad of a shape as he thought it would be. There was no cracked pavement, no tall grass or weeds anywhere. The building looked to be in good shape with no broken or missing windows. Spencer took out his camera and took some pictures of the building and the surrounding area. He saw a small opening in the fence and walked in. Spencer tried the door. It was stuck, but not locked. A few good pulls and the door opened. Spencer looked around and didn’t see anyone in sight. He walked in and started to look around. Spencer took pictures as he went. First thing he came across was the reception area. It was dusty and dirty, but in good shape. Next where some admittance rooms. Nothing out of the ordinary. He found the file rooms. He looked through some of the files and it was your standard mental health diagnoses. Nothing that would indicates the patients were kept in diapers and treated like toddlers. Next he found what looked like the director’s or a doctor’s office. There wasn’t much in there besides a big desk, some bookcases and a wheelchair. Spencer went down one of the halls and saw a line of doors on either side of the hall. He looked in one of the rooms and couldn’t believe his eyes. Either what people said was true or the hospital dealt with children as well as adults. The room looked like a nursery. There was a crib and a changing table. He walked into the room and opened the closet. Inside was stacks of diapers. They looked like they had been there a while. They were really dusty. Spencer didn’t hear or see anything until he smelled something sweet over his nose and mouth. He tried to fight, but the more he struggled. The more of the sweet smell entered his nose and mouth. Spencer’s eyes started to droop and then close. His lifeless body collapsed to the floor. He woke up several hours later with a headache. As his eyes started to focus. He noticed he was in a different room. When he tried to yell out. It was mumbled. Spencer looked around and saw a mirror in the room. He noticed his mouth was gagged and he wasn’t wearing any pants, socks or shoes. Spencer moved a bit and heard something crinkle loudly and his arms didn‘t move.  It confused him. When he looked close in the mirror. He noticed he was wearing something very thick and white around his waist and his arms was bound into a white coat like garment. Spencer tried to figure out what was going on. A couple of hours later. He felt something warm and wet around his bottom. The door to the room opened and a nurse walked in. “I see the patient is awake, That is good.” Spencer tried to talk, but with the gag in. It sounded like babble. “Oh, how cute. The baby is trying to talk.” She laughed and walked over to the cabinet. The nurse took out a diaper and wipes. She laid them down beside Spencer. “Are you going to be a good boy and let nurse change you or are you going to misbehave?” Spencer kicked at her. “Misbehave it is.” The nurse took a syringe out of her pocket and injected it into Spencer’s bare thigh. Spencer suddenly felt lightheaded and sleepy. The nurse laid him down and changed him. Then hung a bag on a milky white substance on the hook above his head. She attached the tube to the hole in the gag and opened the valve. Spencer’s mouth started to slowly fill his mouth. It tasted nasty, but he was hungry and thirsty. The nurse left the room and locked the door. Spencer started to suck slower as he was getting sleepy again. He woke up later in a wet and messy diaper, When the nurse came in later. She didn’t even ask him. The nurse gave him another injection and changed him. Then hung another bag on the hook. This pattern continued for several days. Spencer lost track of time. One day would blend into another. Spencer felt himself slipping mentally and couldn’t stop it. 

One day almost two weeks after he came. The door opened and two other people walked into the room with the nurse. Spencer recognized both of the people. Even if he didn’t know one of the ladies' names. She looked different than the last time he saw it. It was the lady from the gas station. She was wearing more professional clothes and a white coat. The lady leaned down and removed the gag from Spencer’s mouth. He saw the id on her coat. It said Doctor Amanda Morrison. Director of the Serenity Lakes Asylum. Welcome Spencer to my hospital. You were a very bad boy sneaking around and breaking into the hospital. Some time here and you will be a good boy. A little boy in diapers to be exact, but a good boy none the less.”

The other lady leaned down. It was Maria. “I told you not to come here. It was going to end badly for you, but you didn’t listen to me. Now look at you. Locked in an asylum, wearing diapers like a baby. I guess you got your answers, yes, the stories people said was true, the patients were in diapers and dressed like toddlers, but since the people who said they saw it were known drunks. No one believed them. It is too bad you will be in no condition to write it. When or if you ever get out of here. No one knows you are here except for me. Since you didn’t tell anyone where you were heading or what you were doing like normal. No one knows where to look for you.” Maria stood up and walked over to Amanda and the nurse. If you are wondering how I knew you were here. Amanda is my aunt on my dad’s side. Her dad was the first director of the hospital. It didn’t close like everyone thought it did. It kept on being ran just in secret. When she saw your driver's license and your press pass. She called me. Since she knew I worked for the same news site.” The nurse gave him an injection that made him lightheaded and changed him again. Maria watched her former boss and all-around pain in the rear get changed. She walked out of the room with Amanda and the nurse. Maria got in her car and drive back home secure in the knowledge. Spencer would never been the same again if he ever got out of the asylum and that is a big if. No one that ever went into the hospital ever came out again. A couple of months later. Maria was promoted to Spencer's old job as head reporter. While Spencer slipped farther and farther into a baby like state. His mind was still there, but it was so far locked away that it was only an observer. No longer in control of anything in his body.

• Like 7
On 7/19/2023 at 3:14 PM, Babypants said:

A good story, but the grammar and syntax need a lot of work.

I thought it was pretty good for my first attempt at writing any kind of story.

1 hour ago, 007specialk said:

i look forward to reading more Thank You.

I don't know if there will be any other stories.

• Sad 1
On 7/19/2023 at 9:13 PM, amandas_diapered_boy said:

More of what?

More description of what his days become, clothing he is dressed in, toys and stuff he plays with. What happens after this to him.

For a first go this is a good start, but like too many stories it's just a start. It is also lacking motivation for the characters, why do the people running the asylum train people to be toddlers? 

18 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

More description of what his days become, clothing he is dressed in, toys and stuff he plays with. What happens after this to him.

For a first go this is a good start, but like too many stories it's just a start. It is also lacking motivation for the characters, why do the people running the asylum train people to be toddlers? 

I did describe what clothes he was in. A diaper and a white coat like garment. A straitjacket Since he was in a straitjacket. There were no toys. He slipped into a more baby like state. Meaning he started behaving like a baby. You are right about one thing. I never did say why they were turning people into toddlers. That is because. I couldn't think of a good reason. I kept flip flopping back and forth over it. Between helping them get over some trauma in their life and a place to lock people away that were obstacles to other people. like cheating spouses, business rivals, parents and step parents getting rid of their kids. So they could keep control of the trust fund. Since I couldn't decide what way to go. I just left it out of the story.