LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello all.

Maybe this doesn't exactly belong in this forum, but I had a weird realization: I rarely (read: never) see any stories about diapered maids, whether those are genuine maids or kinky maids or sissy maids. And I was wondering why, because in my mind that's definitely something ABDL's would love to read.

Am I wrong? Are there actually diapered maid stories around and I have just missed them? Are these not as attractive to ABDL's as I think? Or do writers simply prioritize other kinds of stories?

Thoughts?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, randominterestedperson said:

Hello all.

Maybe this doesn't exactly belong in this forum, but I had a weird realization: I rarely (read: never) see any stories about diapered maids, whether those are genuine maids or kinky maids or sissy maids. And I was wondering why, because in my mind that's definitely something ABDL's would love to read.

Am I wrong? Are there actually diapered maid stories around and I have just missed them? Are these not as attractive to ABDL's as I think? Or do writers simply prioritize other kinds of stories?

Thoughts?

I know I've read some in the past. Usually sissy maid. I would suggest a TG story site.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 10:38 AM, randominterestedperson said:

Hello all.

Thoughts?

I've written several stories with diapered maids in them. I can't name them all but they are not free at the moment. They are on Amazon. Definitely some in the Ingrid series though not that heavily and the last book the Thin Walls trilogy, which is a crossover from Ingrid, has several diapered maids.