LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1922 medical advice

On 7/17/2023 at 4:51 PM, littlebopeeper said:

The Elder Cato, On Agriculture 157 (Loeb translation): "If you save the urine of a person who eats cabbage habitually, heat it, and bathe the patient in it, he will be healed quickly.  This remedy has been tested.  Also, if babies are bathed in this urine they will never be weakly."

weekly sick?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 9:38 AM, Dee Cee said:

Yes , but all there food was a natural , no chemicals , or color additives , but all them drugs like morphine , heron, drugs like that would just lock my butt up , like 5 gallon drum ! Been there done that ! But eat lots of oatmeal , lots of that stuff , and 2 big serving spoons of castor oils , and I guess , the only things they had back then was good thick , cloth , diapers that you had to pin on our tie on , what ever , and go out in the back yard ,and just fill yer britches , up , and have that shit , just runnin down both legs , and get by a rattle snake as long as both arms stretched out !  And , who the hell , wants that ? ? ? 

Don't forget having to walk to school 30 miles up hill- both to school and back- in 6 feet of snow in winter. 🤣

It-Was-A-Stick-Back-In-My-Day-Meme.png

On 8/15/2023 at 10:44 AM, Dee Cee said:

What about the ,only having one shoe , an no it weren’t no stick , it were a rusty hub cap offa  , 38 Buick , that we would throed , around like a frizzby an ya jes put it back on the car when ya was dun ! An me an my 8 brothers ,an 5 sisters would have lots a fun upere ner int ha barn , gettin necad , and touchin and stickin thangs , were it was dark a slimey , helL , we had us lotsa fun and good , times ! ! ! Till my one sister went down wid da puolzie ! An we didn’t nood no better , in fact we thought we had it goood !🤪 

thanks for the comment , have a great day sweetie! 👍🏻

This is fun! We can keep going back in time until we hit the caveman days and get....

030616-InMyDay-v2-720px.png