LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cuckolding of Baby Anthony

This is a sequel to "Pranks & Punishments" which I have linked at the bottom of this description. I don't believe it is necessary to have read that to read this one but it may enhance your enjoyment since some characters that appear in this story were in the first one and it would provide some context.

You can find Pranks & Punishments here: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/83594-pranks-punishments/

---

If you enjoy my stories and would like to help support me writing them then I kindly ask you to check out my Patreon. I post all my updates a week earlier for patrons and there are 47 stories EXCLUSIVELY on my Patreon page! All the money on my Patreon goes towards paying bills, buying food and generally keeping a roof over my head and a nappy under my butt. Thank you to everyone who has a look at my Patreon and a special BIG thank you to those who choose to support me. It means the world.

You can find my Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Anthony is miserable and he has every reason to feel that way. Following his twin children's poorly thought out prank he had found himself forced into a baby role by his wife.

The twins have gone off to college but for Anthony the punishment continues. His wife, Jane, is tired of just looking after a baby and wants a real man much to Anthony's chagrin.

---

The Cuckolding of Baby Anthony

By Elfy

Anthony sat in the playpen miserably. It was Sunday, he should’ve been sitting in his armchair and watching football. He should’ve been sipping on a beer having enjoyed a lovely Sunday dinner cooked for him by his loving wife. The only thing he should’ve had to worry about was returning to work on Monday morning. Even that wasn’t so bad, Anthony was a doctor at a local practice and enjoyed it. At least he had before everything changed. Now he was sat amongst baby toys in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt.

Everything had changed about six months previously. Anthony enjoyed an affluent lifestyle and what seemed like a perfect family. Then his twins pulled a prank on some kid they knew at school and everything had been flipped upside down. It was Jane, Anthony’s wife and the twins’ mother, who suggested putting them in diapers as a punishment. Anthony had agreed but wanted as little to do with it as possible.

Anthony found the punishment weird but for the most part it didn’t affect him. That was until Jane learned that the twins had used Anthony’s access to medical records to find out about the pranked kids disability.

It was obviously against the surgery’s guidelines and the law to leave these records unsecured at home. Before Anthony knew what was happening he found himself joining the twins in their baby treatment. It was humiliating, embarrassing, mortifying and every other word you could find in a thesaurus connected to shame.

For the twins the punishment had ended. They had been suitably humbled before going off to college. Anthony expected his own punishment to end then as well but Jane apparently had other plans. Now here he was several months later still in diapers and still being treated like a baby. The problem he had was that Jane had developed a liking for this new dynamic. She felt she had always been used as a doormat by Anthony even though she earned all the money and did all the chores. Now she was getting her own back.

Anthony’s diaper was wet but that wasn’t anything unusual. He was reluctantly playing with his toys, more accurately he was pushing a little fire truck backwards and forwards and trying to stop his bored brain from turning to mush. Jane was elsewhere in the house, probably upstairs getting ready to go out or something. It didn’t matter much to him, he knew he wasn’t going anywhere.

As Anthony leaned forwards to grab another of his toy cars he felt an aching fullness in his bowels. It was all he could do to not subconsciously react to the feeling with an immediate push down from his tummy. He had been in diapers for months, he couldn’t even remember when he last used the toilet, and it had had an effect on him. Whilst not incontinent by any means he found it distressingly easy to use his diaper no matter where he was or what he was doing. He now had to actively work not to just let go as soon as he felt the need.

Anthony was never going to be able to hold it for long though. There was little point anyway, no amount of begging or pleading would allow him to go to the bathroom. He had tried in the past but Jane never relented. Having to beg for the most basic of adult luxuries made him feel even more pathetic when he inevitably lost control.

With a groan of resignation Anthony pushed himself up so that he was in a squatting position. Almost immediately his sphincters started to relax and he could feel the process of soiling himself starting. It wasn’t a feeling he was used to even after all this time. The soft poop logs started squeezing out of him. At a steady but constant rate the fecal matter started emptying into his diaper, the warm mush quickly filling the space between his butt cheeks and spreading out. Anthony shivered at the feeling.

“Baby, I’m just go-… Oh.” Jane walked into the room from the hallway.

Anthony moaned as he was interrupted in this most quiet moment. He couldn’t face his wife like this. He turned away from Jane and grabbed hold of the bars of the playpen. He grunted as he pushed and felt more of the poop entering his disposable. The diaper started to sag and he was sure the back was bulging out. A shiver went down his spine as his bladder released as well. He closed his eyes in shame over what he was doing.

“Honestly, I’m running late.” Jane said. She sounded bored, “So if you could hurry up and finish…”

“This is yo-…” Anthony was going to talk back to his wife but stopped himself. It wouldn’t have done him any good.

As the diaper expanded it crinkled noisily. Anthony pushed down one more time and felt one final tiny little nugget finish the soiling. He took a long shuddering breath as he finally felt himself done. He slowly stood up and turned to face Jane.

“Come on, I don’t have all evening.” Jane said as she opened the playpen’s gate.

Anthony looked up from the floor to see that Jane was all dressed up. She was wearing a very nice long red dress, her make-up was immaculate and she had some expensive jewellery on. He sniffed back more shame and inadvertently got a whiff of his own smell. He suspected he knew what Jane was doing but that didn’t make it hurt any less.

Jane led the way for Anthony up the stairs and into the nursery. It had at one point been the room converted into a nursery for the twins but now it was Anthony’s. Everything in there felt like it belonged to him and that was an embarrassing fact to admit to himself. The changing table on the far side of the room was where he headed.

“Come on, let’s get this over with.” Jane said impatiently, “I have a date.”

The words cut Anthony like a knife. He visibly winced and paused for a second before continuing his waddling journey on to the changing table. As he laid back and stared up at the ceiling he tried to will the tears that were threatening to overwhelm him away. Jane meanwhile was getting out a fresh diaper and changing supplies, this was a well-practiced routine.

“Is… Is it with…” Anthony stuttered quietly.

“The same guy as last time?” Jane finished her husband’s question for him, “Yes. We’ve been getting on very well.”

Anthony found himself pouting. This was perhaps the worst part of his new status. The diapers and baby treatment were humiliating and awful enough on their own but the fact that Jane was actively dating someone else was even worse. Anthony wasn’t man enough for her and so she had gone out and found someone who was.

It was the not knowing that pained Anthony as much as anything else. He didn’t know who this other man was, he didn’t know what they did on these dates, and he didn’t know if they had… sex. Even the thought was enough to make him feel pathetic. Here he was, supposedly a grown man and he was not only letting his wife demean and degrade him but she was actively going out and looking for someone better. Would he be cast away like trash if she found that man? Anthony had no idea and at this point knew better than to try and ask.

“Hold still.” Jane warned Anthony, “If you get any of that mess on me and I have to change you’ll get a spanking so hard you won’t be able to sit for a week afterwards.”

Anthony knew that this was no idle threat. He remained as still as possible as the front of his diaper was lowered. The smell immediately seemed to fill the room but it was one that both he and Jane were used to by now. He simply stared up at the ceiling and tried to forget that this was all happening. What he wouldn’t have given to go back to a world where he was just a normal man…

It took several humiliating minutes for Jane to wipe Anthony clean. By the time the messy diaper was pulled from underneath him Anthony just wanted to be put into his crib so he could go to sleep and hope to dream of a better time.

“Since it might be a while before I come home I think we should double up.” Jane said as she pulled a second thick diaper from underneath the changing table.

Anthony let out a low moan. If one diaper was bad two diapers were even worse. With doubled up diapers Anthony would find that walking was a challenge. He would be down on his hands and knees crawling around with his giant rear end stuck up in the air. It also meant that Jane didn’t expect to be home any time soon and the implications of that wasn’t something Anthony wanted to think about.

“Jane… Mommy… M-Maybe we should…” Anthony’s voice was small and pathetic. He wasn’t even sure what he was going to ask for. To stop the baby treatment? For Jane not to see other men? To go back to how things used to be? Maybe he was going to ask for all of those things, as futile as it was.

“Hmm?” Jane grunted as she unfolded the two diapers and placed them in position, “What was that?”

“Nothing.” Anthony sighed. He’d asked those questions a thousand times before and the answer was always the same.

“Good boy.” Jane smiled and tapped the side of Anthony’s thigh, “Lift up.”

Anthony did as he was told. His hips left the padded table and Jane slid the freshly prepared double diaper underneath him. When he lowered back down he could instantly feel the thick padding on the table top. It was like laying on a pillow, his waist was forced up higher than the rest of him.

The first diaper was lifted up between Anthony’s legs and taped closed. Normally that would be the end of it but this time the second diaper came up over the top of the first one and was also tightly fastened. He tried to squeeze his legs together but the massive amount of absorbent material between his thighs prevented it, he couldn’t even touch his knees together.

The humiliation wasn’t over though. Anthony slowly sat up as Jane walked across the bedroom to the closet. He looked down at his crotch and blushed when he saw just how much it was bulging out in every direction, he reached down and prodded the padding as if he couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“Here we go.” Jane said as she unhooked something from one of the hangers.

Anthony slipped off the edge of the table and wobbled slightly as he looked over to his wife. She was holding a dark red onesie, it was one of her favourites. Anthony would be lying if he said it wasn’t one of his favourites as well. The white cuffs around the edges made it fit very well and the material was extremely comfortable. Anthony dutifully lifted his hands as Jane pulled it down over his arms and head.

“Hmm, I didn’t count on these extra thick diapers.” Jane said as she crouched down in front of Anthony and pulled the flaps of the stretchy material.

Anthony felt the onesie getting pulled down and was embarrassed that the clothing designed to go over people’s diapers was struggling with his extra thick padding. Eventually and after pulling on the front of the back of the onesie enough to nearly rip it the poppers were pushed together. Anthony was then turned by the shoulders towards the crib.

“But it’s so early…” Anthony whined as he looked out the window at the light that was still streaming in.

“Well I’m not going to be around to put you to bed later.” Jane said as she patted Anthony’s thickly padded rear end.

Anthony was scowling as he climbed into the crib and sat against the far side bars. He watched unhappily as Jane lifted the side and locked it into place. She smiled as she looked through to Anthony.

“I’ll see you soon, baby.” Jane said as she placed a large bottle of juice next to the mattress, “Don’t wait up!”

As Jane left the nursery Anthony could only watch on helplessly. He felt like a prisoner at the best of times but when left in his crib like this it felt more like he was in solitary confinement. He listened and heard Jane’s phone ring downstairs, she answered and after a small pause was laughing. He couldn’t help wondering if she and whoever she was dating was sharing a good laugh about him. After a few more minutes a car honked their horn outside followed by the front door opening and closing. Anthony was alone in his baby bed with only some stuffies for company.

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-85806377

• Like 7
On 7/8/2023 at 8:54 PM, Elfy said:

She felt she had always been used as a doormat by Anthony even though she earned all the money and did all the chores.

I'm confused: he's a doctor who makes no money?

6 hours ago, kerry said:

I'm confused: he's a doctor who makes no money?

It's all relative.

That family makes a lot of money and lives in what is essentially a mansion. As a doctor he makes good money compared to most of us but next to his wife it isn't all that much. She works pretty high up the corporate ladder in business.

With Anthony at home in his thick diapers and inescapable crib Jane is going out to enjoy herself. More specifically she has a date with a hot guy that leads to a very steamy encounter as Jane is shown what a real man can do.

---

If you enjoy my stories and would like to help support me writing them then I kindly ask you to check out my Patreon. I post all my updates a week earlier for patrons and there are 47 stories EXCLUSIVELY on my Patreon page! All the money on my Patreon goes towards paying bills, buying food and generally keeping a roof over my head and a nappy under my butt. Thank you to everyone who has a look at my Patreon and a special BIG thank you to those who choose to support me. It means the world.

---

“You’re looking lovely tonight.” Steven said as he watched Jane close the car door.

“You don’t look too bad yourself.” Jane replied easily.

“I do my best.” Steven chuckled as he checked the wing mirror and then pulled away from the porch and crunched down the loose gravel driveway.

Jane relaxed into the passenger side seat as the car drove away from her house. She was feeling excited for what was to come, it was a feeling she had had to get used to since dating other men again. She had tried out a few men recently but there was something about Steven that kept her coming back. This was their third date together. Jane hadn’t yet told him about her husband’s situation but he did know she was married. She had simply told him that the marriage was ending. A little white lie which she would clarify soon. She would have to considering Steven and her husband worked together at the same place…

“I hope you like Thai food.” Steven said as they pulled on to the main road towards town, “I have a table reserved at the best place in the state.”

“I can’t say I’ve tried it.” Jane replied.

“You’ll love it.” Steven smiled.

“I’m sure I will.” Jane sighed, “It sounds a lot better than my husband’s idea of a date.”

“Oh?” Steven raised his eyebrows in interest.

“Well, when he could be bothered to get off the couch it was a quick trip to a fast food place.” Jane shook her head, “Then back home for mediocre sex that left me completely unsatisfied.”

“That’s awful.” It was Steven’s turn to shake his head, “A refined woman like you needs to be wined and dined!”

“Oh, I’m SURE you know how to treat a woman.” Jane reached across and placed a hand on Steven’s knee. It was a deliberately provocative move which got the desired reaction, she saw her date tense up slightly and swallow back his nervousness before giving her a smile.

It was a short drive to the restaurant. There wasn’t a lot said but Jane’s hand remained on Steven’s knee for the whole journey and that gesture said more than any amount of words ever could. It took a little bit to find a parking spot but eventually the pair of them were out of the car and walking down a busy street towards the restaurant.

“Lemongrass…” Jane read the restaurant’s sign as Steven indicated she should walk in.

As Steven confirmed his reservation Jane hung back and looked around. The restaurant did indeed look very fancy and was quite busy, booking a table appeared to be a good decision. Jane’s attention came back to the man she was there with and she looked at him appreciatively. He was very handsome, in comparison with Anthony he was practically a Greek God.

“Right this way please.” The waiter said with a toothy smile.

Jane followed Anthony across the restaurant and past numerous diners. The smell of food was making Jane’s mouth water and when she sat down opposite her date she eagerly picked up the menu.

Most of the meal was spent getting to know each other better. Steven was an interesting conversationalist and Jane was happy to do a lot of listening. She found herself occasionally fantasising about her date and knew she wanted to get physical with him before the food had even been brought out. The food was phenomenal. It had been a long time since she had so thoroughly enjoyed a meal.

As Jane finished and sat back in her seat she felt extremely content. She smiled as she watched Steven finish his own meal. This was exactly what she needed after looking after Anthony every day recently. Thanks to her position at the company she worked at she was able to arrange working from home fairly easily though in practice this meant having to combine the roles of her job and stay-at-home mommy a lot of the time. Her only respite was when Anthony was at work himself.

“Do you want to order dessert?” Steven asked as he finally swallowed his last mouthful.

“I do want dessert.” Jane replied as she leaned forwards. Underneath the table her foot crossed the distance between herself and Steven and she rubbed it against him, “But I was thinking we could get it at your place…”

Jane giggled as she saw Steven stutter for a second. He very quickly seemed to become hot and bothered as Jane’s toes tickled his shin.

“Check please!” Steven put his hand out to get the attention of a passing waiter.

Jane could only giggle like a schoolgirl as Steven rushed through the process of paying for their meals as well as leaving a generous tip before walking quickly back to the car. His eagerness was endearing to Jane and she was glad to be wanted in such a desperate way, it again drew unfavourable parallels with Anthony who had been far too lazy to want her the way Steven did.

As the two of them reached the car Jane stopped Steven and when he turned around she stepped in close and kissed him. She could tell her date was surprised for a couple of seconds before he relaxed into what was happening. Jane felt Steven’s hands on her lower back and as he leaned into her she relaxed her lips and let Steven’s tongue probe the inside of her mouth. She almost felt as if she was floating as she allowed Steven to take control of the embrace.

“Come on.” Jane said as she pulled away.

Steven nodded his head eagerly as he unlocked the car and they both stepped in. Jane could feel a dampness between her legs as Steven started the journey home. She was filled with desire, a pure need the likes of which she hadn’t felt since she had been a young woman. She bit her bottom lip as they drove through the streets.

Steven’s house was more modest than Jane’s but it was still nice. It was in a good neighbourhood and had a very nice garden separating it from the path. Jane didn’t get to admire it for very long though because Steven was in a hurry and she wasn’t about to put the brakes on things. Jane climbed out of the car and could feel her pulse racing, for some reason she just couldn’t stop smiling like the Cheshire cat.

No sooner had the front door closed than Steven turned and pressed up against Jane again. She allowed him to push her against the wall as he kissed her again. His embrace was passionate and Jane was overwhelmed by his scent, his manliness was overpowering and Jane was happy to be washed away in it.

Steven’s hands ran down Jane’s body. They felt her shoulders on the way down past her neck, they came around and caressed her breasts with soft squeezes and gentle fondles. His hands went lower, they just barely brushed against Jane’s abdomen until they reached her womanly parts. Jane took in a sharp breath as her own hands explored her soon-to-be lover. Her hands rubbed against his abs and headed south, when she felt the stiff rod in Steven’s pants she felt tingles run through her body.

“Let’s go upstairs.” Jane said breathily.

Steven pulled away just long enough to nod his head. Jane’s hand was taken as she was led up the nearby staircase and into the bedroom. It seemed typical for a man like Steven, neat but in need of a woman’s touch.

From walking into the room to horizontal on the bed in only a couple of minutes. Jane’s dress lay discarded on the floor next to the mattress and Steven’s shirt was hanging open. Pinned to the bed Jane enjoyed helplessness. She felt Steven bending over her and kissing her all over, it was the kind of attention that drove a woman wild.

Like an expert Steven reached behind Jane’s back and in one quick move unhooked her bra. Jane was surprised as her bra dropped from her chest and her breasts were set free. She bit her bottom lip again.

“You certainly have talent.” Jane gasped.

“You haven’t seen anything yet.” Steven replied in a whisper.

Jane arched her back as Steven moved down and placed his mouth over her nipple. As his tongue danced around her teat she let out a little moan. She needed more though, she wanted Steven more than she had wanted anything or anyone in her life. She pulled herself away from Steven just long enough to pull his shirt all the way off him. She looked down and marvelled at his toned muscles.

Seeing Jane’s excitement Steven’s hands hurried down to his belt. He fumbled several times in his haste before he was able to get it undone, he threw it behind him blindly. Jane leaned up and pushed her breasts together, they bulged towards Steven so invitingly. One hand continued to undo his pants whilst the other was drawn to Jane’s chest like a magnet.

Jane looked down as Steven’s pants were pulled down. His underwear followed shortly afterwards and Jane’s eyes nearly bulged out of her head when she saw what her new lover was packing. It was intimidating!

Steven slipped down Jane’s body until he was at her womanly opening. He started to lean forwards ready to use his tongue when Jane stopped him. He looked up and saw his girlfriend red in the cheeks and looking almost breathless.

“Just put it in me!” Jane demanded excitedly.

Steven didn’t need to be told twice and as Jane spread her legs he wasn’t slow to crawl up between them. He leaned down and kissed Jane passionately as his hand grabbed his stiff tool and pointed it towards his woman. There were no holds barred now and Steven’s tongue probed deep into Jane’s mouth, an almost animalistic gesture of ownership.

As the tip of his cock pressed against Jane’s cleft he could feel her wetness. She was already moaning slightly underneath him as he slowly pressed forwards into that tight yet willing hole. Steven felt his heart lift as Jane immediately arched her back. He leaned up a little and licked around Jane’s areolas, he leaned down and sucked on the tits.

Steven pushed into Jane slowly and every small movement left him gasping. Jane’s vagina seemed to grip him and pull him in as if it was just as needy as its owner. He brought his knees up and spread Jane’s legs even further giving him the best possible access.

“Give it to me.” Jane growled with arousal, “Show me how a real man treats a lady.”

Steven smirked as he pushed himself in to the hilt. He watched Jane throw her head back and moan wantonly. He started sliding back and then pushing forwards again, he grunted as he started getting into a rhythm. Jane was writhing under him and making it seem like this was the best fuck she had ever had, it was the kind of ego stroking that a man loved.

Jane gripped the pillow either side of her head as she felt the tension building deep inside of herself. Steven’s dick was thrusting in and out of her like a piston and every time he buried himself balls deep she felt the pressure rising until it felt like she was about to burst.

“You feel so good.” Steven gasped. There were small beads of sweat wetting his skin.

“I… I think…” Jane gasped as she let out deep breaths. Her eyes were closed as she lifted herself slightly.

Jane opened her eyes and looked down at her crotch. Seeing herself being penetrated in such a way was enough to send her over the edge. She tensed and lifted her hands to desperately grasp her lover. Every muscle tensed and she was only vaguely aware of her loud exclamations. It felt like the tension would never release, like the pressure would build and build forever until it suddenly exploded.

Jane’s whole body seemed to relax and let go at once. She let her head fall back as she felt her body tensing and relaxing beyond her control. She was moaning and grunting as she felt the walls of her vagina contracting and massaging the cock that was still using her.

There was no sense of time for Jane. When she eventually relaxed and went limp it could’ve been a minute or an hour for all she knew. She had never experienced a climax like it. There were still aftershocks that seemed to ripple through her body. Somehow Steven was still going, his stamina was amazing and couldn’t have contrasted more favourably with her husband.

“We’re not done yet.” Steven said as he took a moment to pause and wipe the sweat off his brow.

Jane let out a little moan as Steven pulled all the way out of her. After everything that had happened she was left feeling completely empty, as if she had been hollowed out and needed the dick to fill her again.

Steven had got close to cumming as he watched Jane orgasming on his prick but he had held back. He now moved backwards and beheld the twitching form of Jane, she had a smile on her face and was breathing very heavily. He smirked as he placed his hands on her sides and started to roll her over, Jane seemed happy to go along with it and soon she was on her front.

“Can your husband do this?” Steven asked quietly as he pulled Jane back until she got the idea that he wanted her on all fours.

“Not even close.” Jane giggled.

“We’ve only just begun.” Steven said as he took hold of his engorged cock that was shimmering from Jane’s juices.

Steven placed the head of his penis against Jane’s opening and then pushed gently forwards. Jane let out a long moan as he slowly gave her every inch he had. She was already warmed up so he was quickly thrusting deep and fast. He smiled as she lowered her back and raised both her ass and head. He could see her mouth was open in a silent exclamation of pleasure.

Steven was pounding into Jane now and could feel his own orgasm quickly approaching. This time he wouldn’t hold back, this time he would give Jane exactly what she wanted. He moved so that he was on one knee with his other leg supported on the mattress by his foot. As he pushed into Jane he pulled back on her hips until she got the idea and started moving on her own.

“You want it?” Steven grunted the question as he felt himself reaching the point of no return.

“Yes!” Jane exclaimed.

Steven’s breathing became slower and deeper as he felt his penis swell a little more. He felt his muscles contracting, the inevitability of his orgasm pushed him to bottom out inside Jane. He grunted and moaned as his eyes closed and he felt the muscles behind his balls contracting. He spurted into Jane and felt her practically squeezing his tool. He had no idea how many times his cock shot but by the time it had finished twitching he was bent over forwards and resting against Jane’s back.

The pair of them rolled to the side so they were spooning with Steven still inside her. They were both sweating and breathing heavily. For minutes they laid on the crumbled bedsheets in silence. As Steven finally pulled out of Jane a small amount of his seed dripped out and on to a sheet that was already stained with the results of both their efforts.

“Wow…” Jane finally said, “That was incredible.”

“I do try.” Steven replied with a smirk.

“I should go clean up.” Jane said as she started sliding towards the end of the bed. She stood up on wobbly legs, “My husband has never left me unable to stand!”

“It’s a shame I don’t know him.” Steven laughed, “I could give him some pointers.”

“Well, it’s funny you say that…” Jane paused and smiled like she was in on a joke that no one else was.

“What?” Steven asked with a frown, “Do I know him?”

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-86165128

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jane comes home and Anthony is forcefully reminded of what she gets up to when he is in his crib. Then it is time for work where Anthony meets an old... Well, friend may be too strong of a word.

---

---

Anthony turned over and his eyes opened. The nursery was perfectly still and quiet, Anthony wondered what had woken him up. The sun was low in the sky which meant it was morning, he had been trapped in the crib all night and his diaper certainly showed that fact. He was soaked and as he reached down between his legs he could feel the warm thickness forcing his thighs apart.

As Anthony reached over to his bottle and stuck the nipple in his mouth he heard the sound of heels on a wooden floor. That explained his sudden wake up. Jane must be home and judging by the light that was streaming through the window Anthony guessed she must have been out all night. He shuddered as he considered the implications.

With barely a moment of hesitation Anthony relaxed his bladder. He sucked on his bottle as he flushed his diaper with a fresh warm wetting. He sighed through his nose as his urine trickled over his crotch and down between his butt.

A couple of minutes after first waking up Anthony heard footsteps on the stairs. He turned to sit sideways just as the door to the nursery opened. Jane practically stumbled in looking very much like she hadn’t had a lot of sleep.

“Hello.” Jane said as she walked across the room.

“Hi Mommy.” Anthony replied warily.

Anthony frowned as Jane lowered the side of his baby bed. Her hair was all over the place, she had bags under her eyes and her clothes seemed crumpled. She even smelled different. Anthony shuffled out of the crib sniffing the air.

“What?” Jane asked when she saw him sniffing the air, “Are you poopy?”

“No!” Anthony exclaimed, “You smell different.”

“Different?” Jane sniffed her arm, “I guess? Probably Steven’s soap, I guess.”

Steven. Anthony felt a chill going down his spine. He had obviously known Jane was going out and seeing another man even if he didn’t like it but Jane had never mentioned his name before. It suddenly felt a lot more personal, it was a lot harder to ignore what was happening when Anthony had a name. He also now had to process that Jane had spent the night with this Steven and used his soap…

“Come on, we need to get you changed.” Jane said as she walked towards the changing table.

“No!” Anthony exclaimed again, “I’ve had enough! This has gone on far too long!”

“Baby, I know you are cranky but-…” Jane started.

“No!” Anthony stamped his foot. It did little to help his argument.

“I thought we were past this rebellious tantrum phase.” Jane shook her head, “Look, I’m tired. It was a long night. I just want to get you changed and then take a nap.”

“It’s been long enough!” Anthony yelled.

Jane acted before Anthony had a chance to pull away. She grabbed his wrist and span him around, the thick diaper compromised his balance and he fell over forwards leaving him bent over the mattress of his crib. He tried to get back up but Jane was already upon him. A hand in his back kept him in place. Jane worked out and her strength was enough to keep Anthony bent over.

“W-Wait! I’m sorry!” Anthony wailed. His pathetic display of petulance was easily overpowered by Jane’s force of will.

“Have I not been disciplining you enough?” Jane asked rhetorically, “Is that the problem here?”

Anthony was almost on the verge of tears. His legs were trembling and his padded bottom quivered with anticipation of what was to come. His eyes were tightly closed and he was tensed up but when the first spank fell it still caught him by surprise. Jane’s open hand slapped against his ass and he let out a little yelp.

It wasn’t the first spanking Anthony had received but no matter how many times it happened he still felt the humiliation and shame that he did the first time. He closed his eyes and tried to brace against the impacts but it did little to help.

Spank. Spank. Spank.

Anthony was practically crying as he kicked out his legs at the unwanted assault on his butt. He was pushed forwards against the mattress with each spank. He didn’t count how many he had received but by the time Jane had stopped Anthony was sniffling pathetically.

“Are you ready to get your diaper changed now?” Jane asked pointedly.

“Yes.” Anthony answered quietly.

Another spank against Anthony’s rear caused him to yelp.

“What was that?” Jane asked.

“Yes, Mommy…” Anthony sighed. His face was blazing with humiliation, “Could you please change my diaper?”

“Certainly.” Jane said as she let Anthony stand up.

Anthony felt miserable as he waddled across the room. Despite the padding provided by the diaper he could still feel that his ass was going to be bruised. He clambered on to the changing table and laid back. He’d had hundreds of diaper changes at this point but it never got less embarrassing. He could never forget that he was a fully grown adult man having his diaper changed, his whole life seemed to be about diapers. He dreaded using them, he dreaded the anticipation of a change, he dreaded the changes themselves and he dreaded the crinkling of a fresh one. They were never far from his thoughts.

Anthony heard the tapes getting pulled off the front of the diaper. The hot padding was lowered between his legs, his junk felt like it unfurled a little as the cool air of the bedroom brought a chill. Anthony braced for the cold baby wipes, he had always thought that someone touching his genitals would be inherently sexual but there was nothing exciting about the cold and calculating way Jane cleaned him up.

Once the wiping was done the old diaper was pulled out from under Anthony and balled up. There was a thump as it was dropped into the diaper pail next to the end of the table. Once or twice a week it was Anthony’s job to waddle out to the trash with his diaper pail to empty it out. It was always a particularly stinky and unpleasant job which wasn’t even to mention the embarrassment at potentially being seen whilst doing it.

A new diaper was pulled out and unfolded. Anthony lifted up to allow his wife to slip it under him but as he did so he saw her pause. She reached out a hand and touched an area that felt bruised. She pursed her lips before reaching under the changing table again.

“What’s going on?” Anthony asked as Jane seemed to search for something on one of the shelves.

“I think you’re getting a diaper rash.” Jane stated matter-of-factly, “We have some cream that should help.”

As if things couldn’t get any worse, Anthony thought. Was there anything more embarrassing than a diaper rash? Did anything signify how helplessly dependant on diaper someone was like getting a rash from wearing one? Anthony couldn’t think of much and as he felt the cream getting rubbed on his skin the smell that wafted up seemed to evoke forgotten memories of childhood. Not only was he going to look and sound like a baby but now he was going to smell like one too.

Once the area was slathered in cream Jane sprinkled baby powder over his crotch and then rubbed it in. With all of that done the front of the diaper was lifted and taped closed. Anthony was helped off the table and on to the floor. His fresh diaper crinkled noisily around his waist as he shifted on his feet.

“We aren’t going anywhere today so I think this will do.” Jane said as she pulled something out of the closet.

There was little in the closet that surprised Anthony these days since he had worn most of it. This outfit, if it could be called that, was no exception. It was probably the most basic baby clothes he owned, a simple white onesie with frills around the leg and arm holes. The word “BABY” was embroidered in red capital letters across the chest.

After being dressed Anthony was taken downstairs and all he could think about was how he was still hard in his diaper. Whether it was the diapers, the spanking or knowing his wife had slept with another man Anthony had no idea but something was turning him on and he didn’t like it at all.

---

Anthony sat in his car feeling particularly angry. The previous day had been awful and there was no sign anything was going to get better. He couldn’t stop thinking about how bad everything had become recently. His wife was actively cheating on him, though he supposed she wasn’t trying to hide it so was it still considered cheating?

With a shake of the head Anthony took a deep breath as his knuckles turned white from holding the steering wheel so tightly. It didn’t matter how open Jane was about it all, she was still sleeping with another man and there was nothing he could do about it. She was the one with all the power in their relationship and she was the one with the money. If he demanded everything stop and he stood his ground it would mean he lose his wife, his home, his job and, most likely, whatever remained of his dignity.

The alarm on Anthony’s phone went off and he reluctantly got out of the car and collected his briefcase. His diaper was already damp and it hung slightly between his legs as he turned towards the building.

Anthony had been sat in his car outside his office for the last fifteen minutes trying to avoid going into the building until the last possible moment. It was something he had been doing a lot recently. He had once been known for coming in early and saying hello to everyone, now he waited until the last possible second and avoided as many people as possible. He couldn’t bear to think that people might find out about his terrible secret.

Walking into the building Anthony tried not to let the stresses from his home life show too much. He put his head down and hurried past the reception desk to his office. There was one positive to going to work though, and it was a big one. It was pretty much the only place where Anthony was able to be an adult. Apart from the ever-present diaper he looked the same as he always had. He didn’t need to worry about being embarrassed by Jane, he didn’t need to worry about having to crawl around or be spoon fed. As long as he kept his diapers private he was doing fine, it was something he had managed ever since the punishment started.

“Good morning, Doctor.” A female voice rang out sunnily, “I thought you were about to be late.”

Of course there was one person that wouldn’t let Anthony forget that no matter where he went he was a baby. Mandy was the older sister and caretaker of the boy who started all this mess, Joey. It was that young man’s humiliation that caused the twins to be punished and then when Anthony was caught up in it the punishment extended to him as well. Mandy had never let Anthony forget it despite the months that had passed.

“Mandy.” Anthony said coldly by way of a greeting.

“I was just bringing you some forms.” Mandy said as she pointed at the desk.

“Yeah, well, thank you.” Anthony said gruffly, “You may leave.”

Anthony saw Mandy smile at him. She started walking towards the office door which meant she had to walk past Anthony. The diapered man stood stiffly and waited for her to leave. She stopped when she got level with him and then, as casually as anything in the world, she slipped a hand down the back of Anthony’s pants.

Anthony tensed up. Just like his wife, Mandy had him by the balls and if he displeased her there was a good chance his whole life would blow up. He had no choice but to grin and bear it as Mandy prodded and squeezed the obviously wet padding.

“I think you can wait a while before a change.” Mandy said, “Until lunchtime at least.”

“Are you done?” Anthony growled.

Anthony knew that he was all bark and no bite. If Mandy wanted to stand there all day with her hand down his pants he knew there was little he could do to stop her. According to the rules of this bizarre set up the only person allowed to change his diaper at the office was Mandy. He was strictly forbidden from changing himself no matter what the circumstances. It meant Anthony knew that his wife and Mandy were in contact a lot, it didn’t make him feel good.

“I’ll see you later.” Mandy said as she gave Anthony’s diaper one last squeeze.

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-86519370

• Like 5

Anthony is at work and under the thumb of Mandy but an angry outburst quickly changes the situation and leaves the poor man reeling as his life is turned upside down.

---

If you enjoy my stories and would like to help support me writing them then I kindly ask you to check out my Patreon. I post all my updates a week earlier for patrons and there are 48 stories EXCLUSIVELY on my Patreon page! All the money on my Patreon goes towards paying bills, buying food and generally keeping a roof over my head and a nappy under my butt. Thank you to everyone who has a look at my Patreon and a special BIG thank you to those who choose to support me. It means the world.

---

Anthony clenched his teeth in frustration as Mandy walked behind him and closed the door. As he walked over to his desk he felt his bladder release into his diaper again. He tried to ignore the feeling as he sat down and prepared for his first patient.

Work was a blessing and a curse. It was great to get out of the house and away from his controlling wife but at the same time it meant there was a risk of his embarrassment being discovered. Any time Anthony had to go near a patient to examine them he risked his secret being found out. As far as he knew it hadn’t happened yet, he could only pray that luck continued.

By the time Anthony reached his lunch break he was thoroughly soaked. He was worried about leaking and really didn’t want to have to leave his office to find Mandy. Not for the first time he couldn’t help but think how stupid it was that he wasn’t allowed to change his own diapers. He was grateful when Mandy walked in.

“Hello.” Mandy said pleasantly as she carried paperwork for the afternoon patients.

“I need a change.” Anthony said gruffly. There had once been a time where he had been embarrassed to ask for a change but at this point he had done it so many times it had become normal. The change itself was, of course, still humiliating.

“That’s not how a baby is supposed to ask for a diaper change.” Mandy said with a giggle, “Come on, baby, we’ve practised this.”

“Very funny.” Anthony said, “Just come on and get it over with.”

“Not until you ask properly.” Mandy stated. She put her hands on her hips as she waited.

“Look, I’m not in the mood.” Anthony replied. He was already unbuckling his belt.

Mandy remained silent. She folded her hands across her chest as she waited. Anthony ignored her as he stood up. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He never felt quite as ridiculous as when he was in a shirt and tie above the waist and a just a diaper below it. He could see how wet he was now though, the padding had swelled up and it was sagging quite dramatically.

“Come on.” Anthony said with impatience as he walked across to the examination table.

“Not until you ask correctly.” Mandy replied.

“Mandy, please!” Anthony exclaimed.

“Ask properly or you won’t be changed.” Mandy stood in place.

“I’m not playing these games!” Anthony yelled, “Just change me and leave me alone!”

“We are a grumpy pants today aren’t we?” Mandy shook her head and frowned.

Anthony curled his hands into fists. When he saw Mandy still refusing to move he felt his anger threatening to explode out of him. Not knowing how to get the anger out of him he brought both of his hands down on the thin padding of the table. His teeth were tightly clenched and, to his embarrassment, he felt tears prickling in his eyes.

“Temper, temper.” Mandy said with a smirk, “I’m just asking you to be polite.”

“Fuck you!” Anthony said loudly, “Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you! Bitch!”

Every word was punctuated by a stamp of the feet or by hitting the examination table. He knew he was having a full on tantrum and he didn’t care one little bit. After his wife and her date the last thing he needed was this little punk thinking she was better than him just because he was stuck in these unfortunate circumstances.

Anthony was still angrily stamping when he felt one of his hands being grabbed by Mandy. He tried to pull it free but her grip was secure. Just like Anthony’s wife Mandy was a strong woman and when she had set her mind to something it was clear there wasn’t much that was going to deter her. She dragged him away from the examination table and back to his desk.

“Maybe if you don’t to be treated like a baby you shouldn’t act like one.” Mandy said crossly.

Anthony was bent over his desk. He was angry and upset but also smart enough to know there was little, if anything, he could do. He needed Mandy to change his diaper, if he tried himself he was sure she would tell Jane and then he would really be in for it. He shouldn’t have lashed out and now he was going to pay the price. He knew what was coming and closed his eyes.

The back of Anthony’s diaper was pulled down. He closed his eyes as his butt was exposed to the room. When the first spank hit him it made him yelp. This wasn’t the first time this had happened.

With each spank the sound of hand slapping butt echoed around the otherwise silent room. Anthony’s legs shook and he did his best to sniff back the tears that seemed to be overflowing. The smell of piss seemed to permeate the air around him from the diaper that was halfway down his legs. He didn’t count the spanks but it was as he felt the stinging pain radiating through his skin that Mandy stopped. It was a shorter spanking than he had been expecting.

“Wait right there.” Mandy said, “If you move you’ll be sorry.”

Anthony was a beaten man. He just nodded his head and stayed where he was, bent over his desk with his soaking diaper pulled down to his knees. He felt so pathetic. He was a doctor, a respected man, but now he had been reduced to this. Being spanked by someone younger than him for having the temerity to argue that he shouldn’t be in diapers. Now he had been so emasculated he was bent over the desk simply because he had been told to stay there.

“What on Earth is happening here!?”

Anthony felt his heart stop. That wasn’t Mandy’s voice. That was the voice of one of the partners of the practice. Anthony floundered. He reached behind him to try to cover his red rear end but he couldn’t hide the obvious diaper. He did all he could to cover up, he pulled the diaper up and then his pants as quickly as possible. When he turned around the scene was worse than he could ever imagine.

It seemed like everyone was there. One of the receptionists was covering her mouth and looking horrified, the older practice partner, Alan, with his white beard looked furious, Steven one of the newer doctors to the practice was staring at Anthony as if he was seeing him for the first time. Worst of all Mandy was standing amongst them with a tissue in her hand, she was crying and being held by another of the nurses.

“I… I can explain.” Anthony stuttered. He didn’t know what Mandy had said or what he could say to explain this but he had to try something.

“He… He’s been doing this for months!” Mandy sobbed, “He makes me do things with his d-diaper and punish him when he’s been naughty…”

“What!?” Anthony eyes bulged, “She’s lying!”

“Anthony…” It was Steven that spoke. He seemed the only one not rendered speechless by shock, “We just saw you bent over your desk with your pants down. Are you really trying to deny this?”

“She makes me!” Anthony shouted. He knew he sounded unhinged but he couldn’t help himself, “Her and my wife!”

In response to this accusation Mandy turned into the chest of the other nurse and loudly cried. Anthony knew she was playing with him, he knew she was acting. Why she had decided to give up the game now Anthony didn’t know but he assumed his wife was involved somehow. Maybe Mandy had simply got bored of toying with him.

“Anthony, this is… I’m almost speechless.” Alan said, “This is entirely beyond acceptable behaviour in the work place. I fear you leave me with no choice but to…”

“Wait!” Anthony shouted, “You’re going to believe that bitch over me?”

Mandy’s crying intensified and Anthony knew he had made a mistake and let his emotions get the better of him. He saw his colleagues, people he had respected and who had respected him looking away with disgust. They all completely believed he was some pervert forcing his weird sex games on an innocent young woman. His career was melting away before his very eyes.

“Get out of this building right now.” Alan spat out. He turned to the doctors who had assembled, “One of you escort this man out of here. Anthony, you will go with them if you don’t want the police called.”

“But…” Anthony felt like he was about to burst into tears.

“I’ll do it.” Steven volunteered, “I’ll be able to handle him.”

“Right, if you need help just call for one of us.” Alan replied, “Mandy, would you like to come into my office so we can have a chat about all this.”

Anthony was frozen in place. He couldn’t believe what had happened. Just like that his whole career was up in smoke, his license was surely going to be revoked as soon as word got out. He would be labelled as a pervert and word would spread around town. He would be an outcast and even more reliant on Jane.

“Come on.” Steven advanced into the room, “Let’s not make this any harder than it has to be.”

Anthony looked at Steven and realised that even if there was a point to overpowering him he wouldn’t be able to do it. Steven was clearly younger and in much better shape than he was. He tried to zip up his pants but to his embarrassment at some point it had broken, it must’ve happened in his rush to pull them back up. All he could do was hold the pants up over his diaper.

“This isn’t what it looks like!” Anthony pleaded. He knew he had lost the battle but he wanted to try to explain.

Anthony felt Steven’s hand close on his arm and he was pulled towards the office door. To be so ignominiously led out of the building he had considered “his” for so long was almost as humiliating as being caught with his diaper on display. He stumbled as he had to have one hand on his pants to hold them up at all times.

It felt like being taken away by the police. Anthony was marched down the corridor and in front of the reception. He bowed his head as he saw the people waiting to see someone watch him pass. He felt an urge to explain himself even though these people had no idea what was going on. Tears threatened to flow down his face but he tried to remain stoic even as his only refuge from his wife was stripped away from him.

The automatic doors at the front of the building slid open and Anthony emerged into the sun. Steven wasn’t letting him go though. They walked past a couple of very confused looking elderly women who Anthony recognised as patients of his. He wasn’t let go until they had reached Anthony’s car.

“You believe me, right?” Anthony asked as he slumped against the car, “That I didn’t do any of this.”

“Anthony…” Steven said slowly.

“Look, I’m leaving, alright?” Anthony said as he unlocked the car door, “I just want you to believe me.”

Anthony sat down in the driver’s seat. He was going to close the door but Steven held the door open. He had a smirk on his face as he looked up at the building they had just left and then back to Anthony.

“Believe you?” Steven asked, “You want me to believe you aren’t some pervert forcing that poor nurse to take part in your weird sex games?”

“Yes!” Anthony exclaimed, “I would never-…”

“You want me to believe your wife makes you wear the diapers?” Steven continued.

“She does!” Anthony held out his hands as if trying to push the truth into his former co-workers head.

“And you have to do it because you took patient information home and let your twins find it to use as bullying material?” Steven broke into a wide smile.

“Look, I did but…” Anthony froze and frowned. He had never mentioned any of that in his office, “W-Wait… How did you…”

“Tell Jane I’ll pick her up at eight.” Steven said, “And ask her to wear those red lacy panties again.”

Anthony’s mouth dropped open and the pieces slotted together in his mind. He felt as if he was made of stone and that moving at all was impossible. He looked at Steven as if he was only just seeing him for the first time. The boyfriend Jane was seeing whilst Anthony was locked up in diapers… was Steven!

“See you later.” Steven finally said. He gave Anthony a wink before turning and walking away.

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-86882024

• Like 3

Anthony is left reeling after the events at the doctor's surgery but if he is expecting some sympathy when he gets home he will be disappointed. 

---

If you enjoy my stories and would like to help support me writing them then I kindly ask you to check out my Patreon. I post all my updates a week earlier for patrons and there are 48 stories EXCLUSIVELY on my Patreon page! All the money on my Patreon goes towards paying bills, buying food and generally keeping a roof over my head and a nappy under my butt. Thank you to everyone who has a look at my Patreon and a special BIG thank you to those who choose to support me. It means the world.

---

Anthony was sat in his car for at least half an hour. It took his brain that long to process everything that had happened. He no longer had his job, his diapers were no longer a secret amongst the people he respected and his former co-worker was dating his wife. Through a window he could see the reception staff frowning at him and he realised that if he didn’t leave soon the police would probably be called.

Not wanting to have to explain what had happened to anyone else Anthony closed the car door and turned on the engine. He probably shouldn’t have been driving because it was as if he was in a daze. He drove in silence feeling his wet diaper only grow wetter. By the time he had pulled up in front of his house he could feel a wet patch on his leg.

On autopilot Anthony got out of the car and walked towards the front door. He was still having to hold his pants up and as he went to get his keys he realised he had left them in his bag which was still at the surgery. He pressed the doorbell and waited.

“What are you doing home?” That was Jane’s hello.

Anthony didn’t know what to say. He was embarrassed and wanted some support but knew he wasn’t going to get any from Jane. Several times he opened his mouth only to close it again. He saw Jane look him up and down before her gaze fell on the wet patch on his inner thigh.

“You’re leaking!” Jane looked disgusted.

“C-Can I come in?” Anthony asked. How pathetic he felt asking politely if he could even enter his own home.

Jane stepped aside and Anthony walked in. As he walked up the stairs he could hear his wife following right behind him. They went to the nursery where Anthony was finally able to let his pants fall to the ground. Surrounded by his baby things and with his leaking diaper on display Anthony finally told Jane everything that had happened. Several times he was on the verge of tears but he held them back.

Most people, when re-telling the events of a traumatic day, would expect hugs and affirmations of love. Jane stood in front of Anthony smirking. Her face gave away her attitude before she ever opened her mouth: “I told you so.”

“You’re even less of a man than I thought.” Jane finally said with a sigh, “And, to be frank, I didn’t have a particularly high opinion to begin with.”

Anthony bowed his head. It wasn’t what he wanted to here and it wasn’t what he needed to hear. He felt emotionally exhausted. He had been humiliated completely and now he was faced with the prospect of being at home all the time and even more under his wife’s thumb.

“You are truly pathetic.” Jane continued as she walked over to the changing table, “I can’t believe I ever married you. I can’t believe you were able to give me children.”

Anthony winced and sniffed back tears that seemed to only confirm his uselessness as a man. He waddled over to the changing table and climbed on top. At this point he was just eager to get a fresh diaper and be left alone. He wanted to be useful though, he wanted to prove to his wife that he wasn’t completely hopeless. Suddenly Steven’s parting words sprung into his head and he relayed them before he could even think about it.

“Steven said he would pick you up at eight.” Anthony said quickly. At first he was pleased with himself for being useful but that quickly turned to shame.

“I guess that cat’s out of the bag then.” Jane snickered, “Did he say anything else?”

Anthony knew there had been more to the message but he cringed at imagining actually saying it out loud. He could see that Jane was waiting though, she could read him like a book and knew there was more to say. Anthony felt like the lowest of the low relaying messages from his wife’s lover.

“He said… He said…” Anthony felt like he had a big knot in his throat as if all the words were piling up and refusing to come out.

“Yes?” Jane waved her hand for Anthony to continue.

“He said to wear your red lacy lingerie.” Anthony felt like he was shrinking as he listened to Jane giggle.

Anthony was lying on his changing table in a leaky diaper and desperate for a change as he acted like a postman relaying illicit message between his wife and her boyfriend. He couldn’t believe he had sunk so low.

“Looks like Mommy is getting lucky tonight!” Jane laughed.

Anthony sobbed and looked away as the tapes on his sodden diaper were finally pulled apart. He tried not to imagine the sordid acts Jane and Steven would be getting up to but his mind seemed drawn to the image. It had been too long since he had been intimate with his wife.

The front of the diaper came down with a heavy thud. Anthony expected Jane to make a comment but she didn’t, instead he felt cold baby wipes against his skin that made him jump. One of the unfortunate side effects of not getting a lot of sexual attention is that it didn’t take a lot to get him excited.

“Aww, does hearing about Mommy’s adventures with her gentlemen friends get you all worked up?” Jane asked as she teasingly stroked a wet wipe up and down Anthony’s dick.

“N-No!” Anthony moaned.

“Uh huh…” Jane didn’t sound like she believed him.

Anthony clenched his fists as he felt the soft sensations slowly move up and down his twitching length. He wondered if this was something that he should take the lead on. He should initiate something sexual, make Jane remember that he was more than a little baby.

“This just shows that diapers are right where you should be.” Jane said as she poked the straining penis, “Baby pants for the baby dick.”

Anthony closed his eyes in shame. The touching of his cock ended before it could go anywhere and the next thing he knew he was getting tapped on the thigh to lift his ass. He was reluctant, his swollen dick almost seemed to demand attention. He didn’t immediately move and instead looked up at Jane hoping for some pity.

“You can either lift up your butt or I can tape this diaper right back on to you.” Jane said, “I don’t have all day.”

Anthony slowly arched his back. His genitals stuck out even more as he held his position and heard the old diaper get pulled away. He stayed in place until he heard a new disposable being unfolded and slipped underneath him. When his butt made contact with the changing table again it was with the dry padding underneath him.

What little hopes Anthony still had for some erotic fun was soon forgotten as the new diaper was lifted up over his crotch. His penis was pressed against his belly where it just slightly tented out the underwear. The tapes tightly held the diaper to Anthony’s waist.

“You’ve clearly had a difficult morning.” Jane said as she picked up the used diaper and dropped it in the pail, “I think we’ll get you in a nice onesie and then put you down for a nap.”

Anthony usually hated having to take his naps but for once he was grateful. He wanted some time alone to try and process the day. He sat up on the edge of the changing table as Jane went to the closet.

“This will do nicely.” Jane said when she came back a couple of seconds later.

Anthony looked over to see a dark blue onesie covered in pictures of little ducklings. It was a predictably embarrassing piece of clothing. Anthony raised his arms and the onesie was quickly pulled over his head. As Jane knelt down to push the poppers together between his legs it dawned on him that these would be the types of clothes he wore from now on. He would have no need to put on the suit he wore to work.

Jane gave the font of Anthony’s diaper a couple of pats as she stood back up. Anthony sighed deeply as he turned to the crib and reluctantly climbed inside. The bars were lifted and locked in place before he even had a chance to turn around.

“Have a nice nap.” Jane said, “Now that you don’t have work you can look forwards to lots more of this. Won’t that be nice?”

Anthony didn’t reply. He watched Jane turn and leave the room, she closed the door behind her and left the diapered man alone. It had been a crazy few hours and finally Anthony could lay down. He looked at the mobile above his head before closing his eyes. At least the dry diaper was a lot more comfortable than the leaking one that had been removed.

---

“You ever going to take that shot?” Alan asked.

Anthony was looking down at a small white ball. He could feel the breeze against him, the sun was shining and birdsong was about the only noise piercing the air. He was wearing tan pants and a loose pale green t-shirt. In his hand was a golf club. He looked up to see his partner at the doctor’s office leaning on his club bag. Behind Alan was a couple of other people.

“Huh?” Anthony was confused.

“This isn’t the PGA Tour.” Alan said impatiently, “Hit the ball towards the hole. It isn’t complicated!”

Anthony could feel a lack of padding between his legs. One of his hands went to his crotch and sure enough he wasn’t wearing a diaper. He was very confused and yet elated. Re-taking his stance he swung the club and the ball flew up into the sky and towards the green. He recognised this course, it was only a twenty minute drive from his house, a place he and the other doctors were visited quite regularly.

“Finally.” Alan said, “Come on. Out of the way.”

Anthony took a couple of steps back and Alan lined up his own shot. The club swished through the air and then there was a whack as it hit the ball. Never one to hang around Alan immediately took his club bag and started walking up the fairway. Anthony hurried to keep up.

“I hope you’re ready to hand over that $200.” Alan called out behind him as Anthony hurried to catch up.

“$200?” Anthony replied.

“Don’t play dumb just because you’re going to lose the bet.” Alan laughed. The older doctor turned to look at Anthony and frowned, “Are you alright? You seem out of it.”

“I’m fine.” Anthony replied, “I just… Have you ever had a daydream that felt so real that…? Ah, never mind.”

“Daydreams?” Alan replied, “Maybe you need a nappy.”

Anthony froze. Did he just hear Alan right?

“A… what?” Anthony gasped. His heart felt like it was going at a thousand miles per hour.

“A nap.” Alan said, “You seem to be low on energy as well, come on, keep up.”

When the pair had reached their balls it was Alan that shot first. He cheered as the ball dropped safely on to the green. Anthony lined up his own shot and similarly landed near the hole. He smiled and took a few steps before hearing a crinkle, yet again he seized up like a statue. He looked down and saw a leaf crushed under his foot. He felt Alan pat him on the back and they continued towards the flag.

Anthony didn’t know what to think as Alan started talking about a business meeting. He was confused and not a little worried that he might have suffered some kind of stroke or something. The diapers, the punishments, his wife’s infidelity… it had all felt so real. Thankfully there were signs saying this was the eighteenth hole so he could soon hurry home and get the rest he clearly needed. He must’ve been working too hard or something.

“Yes, I think you’ll be wet soon.” Alan said. The words cut through Anthony’s introspection.

“What!?” Anthony exclaimed with wide eyes.

“I think you’ll be wet soon.” Alan repeated, “You should’ve brought a coat.”

Alan was pointing at the sky with his club and Anthony followed where he was pointing to see some dark clouds. It took Anthony’s shocked brain a moment to realise his golfing partner meant it was going to rain. He felt so on edge, it was such a surreal situation.

“I’ll putt first.” Alan said as they reached the green.

Anthony watched as Alan aimed his shot. He hit the ball which rolled along the smooth green. It curled away at the last moment and ended up a few inches from the hole. Alan cursed and stepped away with a shake of the head, he was muttering about the grass being cut at a weird angle as he tapped the ball in.

“Well, looks like you’ve got a chance after all.” Alan growled as Anthony went to his ball, “Make this shot and it’s a tie game.”

Anthony was finding it hard to concentrate for obvious reasons. He walked over to his ball and tried to aim as best he could. He was just about to take a shot when he felt a cramp running through his intestines. He doubled over and held his tummy.

“Hello Steven, I was hoping you’d make it.” Alan said suddenly. He was talking to behind Anthony.

Anthony looked over his shoulder but he was too late. Two hands suddenly grasped his pants and before he knew what was happening they pulled downwards. Anthony thought he was going to be left almost naked in the middle of the open but to his surprise and confusion he had a diaper on.

“W-What’s going on?” Anthony stuttered. He bent over to try to pick his pants up but they disintegrated as he touched them.

Laughter broke the stillness of the air and Anthony looked up to see Alan standing in front of him with Steven. They were pointing and laughing loudly. Anthony was about to try and run away when he felt a pressure building. Before he knew what was happening he could feel himself pooping. His diaper crinkling as the front was pulled closer to his crotch and the rear was pushed away.

The laughter grew louder and Anthony looked up to see Jane standing with Steven. That wasn’t all though as his kids, Max and Megan were standing next to Alan and laughing just as hard as everyone else.

“No… No… This is wrong!” Anthony gasped.

Anthony was still pooping. His body was pushing out a seemingly never ending amount of crap without any break. He had no idea how the diaper could take it but as he looked down he saw the diaper expanding further and further until it couldn’t possibly be following the laws of physics. His legs were forced further and further apart as the front and back pushed out in every direction.

Anthony reached out to the people laughing at them. He was desperate for help but no one was willing to move a muscle for him. He tried to take a step forwards but the diaper was already too big, his legs were forced too far apart and the bottom was sagging past his knees. Even as he looked down he could see it growing even larger.

“How pathetic.” Jane’s voice was dripping in venom.

Anthony looked up again and now he saw Jane standing behind the twins. Steven’s arm was around her shoulders as they all laughed and joked. Anthony tried to take a step forwards but the huge weight in his diaper made it feel like he was trying to drag around a ball and chain. He was still filling the diaper, it was impossible, surely he had pooped half of his body weight by now. The bottom of the huge diaper started dragging along the ground.

“Help me…” Anthony whined.

Looking down Anthony saw that his diaper had expanded into a massive sphere that was still getting larger. Soon his feet left the ground as they splayed out around the giant orb between his legs.

“And you called ME the baby!” Came a voice that was strangely familiar.

Anthony looked up and gasped as he saw Joey with his girlfriend Fiona. Behind the pair of them stood Mandy in her nurse’s uniform. All of these people were standing together and having a great time as they watched Anthony struggle desperately.

“I’m sorry!” Anthony pleaded, “Joey, I’m sorry!”

“I think it’s going to blow!” Jane yelled to further laughs.

Anthony was now lifted into the air by the diaper underneath him. He could hear rumbling inside it and the plastic seemed to creak as cracks appeared in its surface. Anthony reached down for the tapes to try and rip them off and get away but he couldn’t find them, the places where the tapes should be seemed to just have the front and back of the diaper fusing together.

“Help me!” Anthony cried out. When he looked up from his diaper he saw that everyone was gone and he was all on his own.

The diaper trembled and shook as Anthony groaned. He closed his eyes and covered his face in fear and humiliation. The shaking grew more violent until it felt like there must be an earthquake. The cracks in the diaper spread until it looked like a disordered spider’s web.

BANG!

“Ah!” Anthony suddenly sat bolt upright. He was sweating all over as he panted and looked around. He was in his crib and when he looked down at his crotch he saw his diaper, it was back to its original size and shape. He breathlessly realised it had all been a terrible nightmare. He dropped back against his pillow as he tried to fight the panic back into its place.

It took Anthony a minute to realise there was still something wrong. There was a musky odour in the room and it didn’t take him too long to come to the realisation that it must be coming from him. He rolled on to his side and reached a hand down to the rear of his diaper. As he pressed the padding against his skin he could feel something distinctly lumpy and sticky.

“I can’t have…” Anthony gasped.

As the realisation that he had actually pooped himself whilst asleep sank in Anthony covered his face with his hands and started to cry.

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-87270125

• Like 4

Jane has to go into the office, fortunately she was able to find a couple of babysitters only too eager for the job...

---

---

“I have to go into the office today.” Jane said during Anthony’s morning diaper change.

This was unusual. Anthony could probably count how many times Jane had been to the office since the baby treatment started on one hand. As he was dressed in a light red shirt and blue shortalls he could only wonder what that meant for him. He was hopeful he might actually get some time alone. He didn’t know what he would do with it but there must be something grown-up he could occupy his time with.

“We should get you in your highchair before your babysitter gets here.” Jane continued as she took Anthony’s hand and started towards the stairs.

There went any hope Anthony had of some time alone. Now it was replaced with anxiety over who the babysitter could be. He had never had a babysitter before since Jane was always at home. It meant that someone else was going to be let in on his humiliating life.

“I don’t need a babysitter.” Anthony winced as he heard the whiny note in his voice. He sounded like a child.

“I can’t leave a baby home alone.” Jane replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“I’m not a baby!” Anthony rather ineffectually argued.

Jane didn’t say anything in response. She simply laughed at Anthony’s words and continued taking him to the kitchen. Anthony could only follow along and grumble. He was soon into his highchair and patiently waiting for breakfast. That morning breakfast was a bowl of mushy oatmeal and a bottle of milk. It was just as Jane put the items on Anthony’s tray that the doorbell rang. Anthony felt an immediate pang of anxiety.

“That must be them.” Jane said as she turned away from the highchair.

Anthony watched Jane leave anxiously. He couldn’t see down the hallway and he was left alone as Jane went to the front door. In a feverish bid for freedom Anthony tried to push on the tray and open an escape path but it was locked tight. When he heard the door open he froze solid and listened out for any hint as to who was at the door.

“Come in, come in…” Jane’s voice was the only one Anthony heard.

Anthony was frozen in place and he felt a trickle of urine escape into the diaper beneath him. He didn’t dare to move a muscle as he heard footsteps coming back towards the dining room. He was so still he felt like even his heart had stopped beating.

“He’s just through here.” Jane said as she emerged into the dining room.

Anthony had a few moments of tension so thick that he thought he might pass out and slump forwards over his tray. When he saw the two people walking in he almost wished he had passed out. Hell, it might’ve been better if he had just collapsed and died on the spot.

“Mr. Andrews… Long time no see.” Joey said with a wide smile.

Anthony looked into the eyes of the young man that had started this horrible descent. He felt his fists balling up in impotent anger. Joey was flanked by his girlfriend, Fiona. The two of them were standing next to Jane and Anthony was uncomfortably reminded of his nightmare from a few days ago.

“Please, none of the “mister” stuff.” Jane said with a chuckle, “He’s left those days behind him. He’s just Anthony now. Baby, if you’d prefer. Heck, call him whatever you like!”

“Of course.” Fiona replied.

“Anyway I need to get to work.” Jane said, “Anthony, be good for your babysitters. If I hear there’s been trouble you’ll be in for it when I get home.”

Anthony ruefully nodded his head as he looked away. He was in an impossible situation. As if he hadn’t been humiliated enough already now he was going to have to accept these two little punks babysitting him. They weren’t even half his age!

No one said anything until Jane had gathered her things and left. When Anthony heard the front door close he felt a shiver go through him. Submitting to Joey and Fiona was an idea that made him want to vomit but his only other choice was resisting and then getting punished much harder by Jane. He had no choice but to grin and bear what was coming his way.

“Well you’ve already been fed so that’s good.” Fiona said as she stepped forwards as if this situation was anything but bizarre.

Anthony tensed as he saw the young woman reach down under the tray. He felt the padding in the front of his diaper getting pressed forward against his crotch. His lips compressed into a thin line to prevent himself saying anything as this woman checked him. He rather pettily thought she must’ve had a lot of practice what with her boyfriend being incontinent. Not for the first time he wished he had been more careful with the patient data he had been sworn to protect. If he had done everything by the book he would never have been in this position. His kids would never have found out that their classmate needed diapers, they would never have conceived of that awful prank and… Well, it was a line of thought that was well-travelled for him.

“Still dry.” Fiona smiled as she stood up, “What a good boy.”

“Maybe you should check Joey.” Anthony hissed between his clenched teeth.

“Ooh, feeling feisty, eh?” Fiona giggled. She leaned in and whispered, “Don’t worry, baby. I’ve got some plans for you.”

Anthony couldn’t help but feel anxiety wash over him as if someone had just poured a bucket of cold water over his head. As the tray was unlocked and he was helped out of the seat he could only hope Fiona was just trying to scare him.

“How have the twins been getting on?” Joey asked as Anthony stood up and felt the padding push his legs apart.

“They’re fine.” Anthony replied stiffly.

“As I understand it they’re punishment ended some time ago.” Joey continued, “How come yours hasn’t?”

Anthony scowled. It was something he had asked himself on occasion but the only answer was that the period of this being a punishment had ended some time ago. He wasn’t being punished anymore, now he was being kept like this simply because Jane wanted him to be like this.

“It’s a nice day today.” Fiona opined as she looked out the kitchen window, “It would be a shame to spend it all cooped up inside.”

Anthony cringed. He was watching as Fiona looked out into the garden, she was staring directly at the sandpit Jane had bought him a few weeks ago. Playing in the sand was embarrassing but, perhaps worse than that, the fine grains got everywhere. Sand in the diaper wasn’t a fun experience. He was dressed in a plain white onesie, it wouldn’t do much to keep the sand out.

“Come on.” Fiona said once she’d made her mind up.

Anthony’s hand was taken by Joey. His instant reaction was to want to pull away. He wanted to punch Joey who he saw as the cause of his whole punishment but he swallowed his pride and let himself get led out into the large backyard. A benefit of being so well off financially was that they had privacy. The backyard was large and bordered by tall trees, the nearest neighbour was quite some way away. It didn’t make Anthony feel much better about being outside when dressed like this.

Summer had just started and it was a warm day. Not too hot, just a very pleasant temperature with a cool breeze that felt wonderful. Anthony thought this would’ve been a perfect day to break out the deck chairs and rest on the patio, to survey his property like a king. Instead he was going to be treated like a jester, playing for the enjoyment of his young babysitters.

Anthony waddled as he went out the backdoor and into the yard. Thankfully it wasn’t a day where his gardeners would be around. He followed Fiona as Joey continued to hold his hand. It was ridiculous that he was the one being treated like a baby when it was Joey that NEEDED the diapers. He kept his thoughts to himself though, he had learned his opinion wasn’t wanted and the only thing he would get from expressing it was more trouble.

Anthony was taken all the way up to the edge of the sand pit. He looked at his two babysitters as if they were his prison guards before finally stepping in. The sand felt cold compared to the warm day. Fiona had carried a bag out with her and she was now spreading a blanket out on the grass nearby. It seemed like they were planning to make a picnic right there in his backyard.

“Just cry if you need us.” Fiona said as she sat down.

“And make sure you play or Fiona will spank you!” Joey called out. Both the young people laughed as they sat together.

Anthony looked over in annoyance. He looked around at the sand and sighed before sinking down and sitting cross-legged facing his babysitters. He pulled over a bucket and spade and wondered what he was going to do with his time. He didn’t want to do anything but he didn’t want to invite punishment on to himself.

With no concrete idea of what he was doing he started using the sand to build. It was cohesive enough to be able to build walls and things so Anthony built. He had just put up a fourth wall when he heard some giggling, he looked up to see Joey and Fiona lying right next to each other with their arms on each other’s hips. Anthony couldn’t help but look at Joey’s butt and wondered if he could see a diaper bulge or if he was imagining it.

Anthony went back to his “playing” but after just a couple of minutes he was looking up and seeing the babysitters engaged in some pretty passionate kissing. With arms around each other they seemed to have no shame as they explored each other’s mouths with their tongues. Anthony felt disgusted. It must’ve been heavenly for them, the warm sunshine, a slight breeze and holding each other as if letting go would mean the other person would drift away.

Looking away before he couldn’t hold his tongue any longer Anthony looked back down at the sandpit. He was trying not to move too much to avoid getting sand in his diaper. He barely bothered restraining himself as he felt his very liquid breakfast put pressure on his bladder. He held his breath for a second as he relaxed his bladder and wet himself. As the urine continued to stream into his padding he went back to his building. He was trying to see if he could build a dome in the sand, it was a difficult architectural structure to make with the material at hand.

After a few minutes there was more giggling and Anthony looked up in annoyance to see Joey and Fiona still locked in a kiss. One of Joey’s hands was adventuring up and under Fiona’s shirt. He remembered back when he had been young and what he used to do with his girlfriends. Hell, it reminded him what he did with his wife until recently. To see two people doing what he no longer could, what he knew Steven would be doing to Jane, it made his blood boil.

“Have some damn decorum.” Anthony exclaimed, “Get a room or something for goodness sake.”

The two young adults finally pulled apart. Anthony watched silently as Fiona propped herself up on her elbows and looked at him. When he saw the look of thunder in her eyes, a look that reminded him of Jane, he felt a shiver go down his spine despite the warmth of the day.

Anthony started regretting his angry outburst as he saw Fiona climbing to her feet. She paused for a second to adjust her bra and then she started walking over. Behind her Anthony could see Joey smirking and shaking his head as if to say “Boy, you just made a big mistake…”

Fiona marched right up to the edge of the sandbox. Anthony almost scooted backwards in the sand away from her and although he remained in place he cringed into himself a little bit. She looked like she meant business and he was terrified about what that meant.

“You’ve been very grumpy.” Fiona said with a face of stone, “But I know how to cure babies of grumpiness.”

“I don’t…” Anthony started.

Before Anthony could say anything more Fiona had practically launched herself at him like a lioness hunting for prey. At first Anthony thought he was being attacked but then he realised it was something much worse… he was being tickled!

“Turn that frown upside down!” Fiona giggled.

Anthony could feel Fiona’s fingers dancing over him and she got the reaction she wanted. He was very ticklish and was left writhing in the sand as she found his most ticklish areas. It didn’t matter which way Anthony turned or twisted it seemed like the woman’s fingers followed with ease. Anthony was practically screaming at Fiona to stop but his words were broken up laughs that he couldn’t stop.

“Joey!” Fiona called out, “Get over here!”

“N-No… please… I can’t take it…” Anthony gasped as he continued to struggle. He heard Joey get closer and soon there were two more hands working away at him.

Anthony was losing control rapidly as he repeatedly just reacted to the stimuli. He didn’t even immediately realise when he started wetting himself yet again. His diaper was already wet and his senses were so overwhelmed from the attack that it didn’t register the flood down below. That all changed when he felt a streak of warmth going down his leg. He was still turning desperately to try and escape the fingers that were attacking him but now his mind fixated on the urine soaking his shorts and running south off his leg and into the sand.

“S-Stop!” Anthony tried desperately to get the babysitters to listen to him.

For several more seconds that seemed like minutes Anthony was tickled until he was gasping for air. Finally, when the fingers pulled back from his body, he was able to lay flat on the sand. He was panting and felt tense all over both because of fear that the tickling would start up again and that the babysitters would see what had happened. He didn’t dare look down and see how bad the damage was.

“What’s this…?” Fiona’s voice sounded curious and Anthony hoped she was looking at something other than his shorts.

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-87620892

• Like 4

After embarrassing himself in the sandbox Anthony is taken upstairs for a change where things get very steamy.

---

---

Anthony let out a little yelp as Fiona crouched down and put her hand on his shorts. He knew the game was up instantly, his accident was obvious and he couldn’t look Fiona in the face as she sniffed her finger and recoiled.

“You’ve leaked.” Fiona’s voice was calm and steady. Scarily so.

“It’s not my fault!” Anthony tried to be calm but he couldn’t help that his voice trembled slightly.

“Not your fault!?” Fiona laughed, “I’m sorry, did Joey pee in your pants? Did I?”

“No but-” Anthony started.

“Get up.” Fiona ordered as she stood back, “I guess I should’ve known better than to trust a baby to tell their babysitter when they needed a new diaper.”

Anthony wanted to argue back but to his shame he was scared. He was worried about what would happen if he didn’t do as he was told, he hated being tickled and didn’t want to be writhing on the ground again. He got up to his feet and winced as he felt a fresh river of pee spill out the side of his disposable. Much of it soaked into his shorts but the rest trickled slowly down his leg tickling him in its own way.

As Anthony’s face turned red he saw Joey starting to laugh. The young man quickly covered his mouth and turned his face to the side but Anthony had already seen everything. His fists balled up and he had half a mind to march over and hit Joey. He was the one that started this whole mess after all!

“Don’t even think about it.” Fiona had stepped forwards and grabbed Anthony’s arm. She was looking at him sternly, it reminded the diapered man of his wife in the scariest way possible.

Fiona started pulling Anthony towards the house. He stumbled along behind her as she kept up a quick pace, his legs were pushed wide from the soaked padding and they rubbed against his thighs causing chafing. Joey was bringing up the rear and he felt like a prisoner being led somewhere by the guards.

“W-Where are we going?” Anthony asked as they made their way towards the stairs.

“Your nursery, of course.” Fiona replied, “I can’t have you dripping all over the floor like a leaky faucet.”

Anthony fell silent. He knew he should’ve expected it but the idea of being changed by these two people who were half his age was something he would rather block from his mind. It was soon to be reality though and as they stepped into the nursery Fiona let go of his hand and walked across the room. Anthony slowly walked into his room and heard the door close as Joey walked in behind him.

“Come on.” Fiona said as she patted the padded changing table top.

Anthony really didn’t want to comply but he had no choice. It was the only way he was going to get a fresh diaper and if he didn’t do as he was told Jane would punish him for it later. He could already tell he had annoyed Fiona. When he reached the changing table Fiona stopped him. She gingerly undressed the larger man. As she peeled off his shorts she let out a disgusted sound. She handed it to Joey who quickly deposited it in the hamper.

“Hop up.” Fiona said.

Anthony felt so embarrassed. Wearing nothing but a diaper he awkwardly clambered up on to the table and laid back. He turned his head to face the wall, he couldn’t bear looking at the smug faces of the other two. When he heard the tapes being pulled off the diaper he shivered. As the front of the diaper was lifted off his body he had to turn his head away, to be exposed in front of these young people was almost enough to make him burst into tears.

It was clear that Fiona had experience changing diapers. Just like Jane she was very quick to pull out the baby wipes and start cleaning Anthony’s crotch. To his absolute horror, as Fiona gently moved his penis out of the way to clean he could feel some excitement brewing. It wasn’t that he wanted to feel it, he just hadn’t had any sexual action in so long that it really didn’t take much to get him going.

With the cleaning continuing Anthony felt Fiona’s hands brushing his member several times and each occasion caused him to swell up that little more until he was practically fully erect. No one said a word which made it all the more embarrassing. His erection stood straight up into the air like a soldier standing at attention. He felt like he should apologise but he didn’t, it wasn’t his fault he was in this situation after all!

The more Fiona’s hands brushed his dick the more certain Anthony became that it was deliberate. When he let out a little moan it was met with laughter from Fiona who promptly pulled the diaper out from underneath him. Just like his wet shorts the diaper was handed to Joey who dropped it in the diaper pail.

A new diaper was unfolded and slipped underneath Anthony. He winced as his still hard dick was flattened against him and the disposable was taped closed. Fiona took his hand and helped him off the table, he was led to his crib which he climbed inside without complaint. His babysitter lifted the side until the bars locked into place essentially imprisoning him. He let out a sigh as he knelt in just his diaper.

“Where are you going?” Fiona asked as Joey turned to face the bedroom door.

“Aren’t we done?” Joey asked in return.

“Baby Anthony told us to get a room.” Fiona said, “This is the room.”

“Huh?” Joey frowned.

Fiona walked across the room slowly and bit her bottom lip. When she reached Joey she put her hands on his shoulders and leaned in to kiss him. Anthony was watching all of this happen from the crib, the front of his diaper still tented out and he couldn’t take his eyes off the scene in front of him.

“F-Fiona…” Joey stuttered as Fiona pulled back.

Anthony could see Joey was nervous but he could also see that Fiona was in total control. She put her hands on Joey’s shirt and then slowly let them drop until they reached the waistband of his pants. The young man looked very nervous and his eyes flitted over to Anthony and then back to his girlfriend. Fiona took the waistband of Joey’s pants in her hands and pulled down. In a flash Joey’s diaper was exposed and his hands immediately went to cover the front of it as his widened in fear.

“Don’t worry.” Fiona said quietly, “Just let Mommy make you feel good.”

Anthony’s eyes were growing as wide as Joey’s now. She wasn’t going to do what he thought she was, right?

Fiona leaned forwards and her lips were placed on Joey’s again. They kissed as Anthony watched like a voyeur, he wanted to turn away and yet at the same time he couldn’t. This was happening right in front of him after all. He watched as one of her hands went behind Joey’s head and the other went down to his padding where it squeezed the front.

After around a minute of making out Fiona, still kissing her boyfriend passionately, started pulling at the tapes. Anthony saw Joey frown but he didn’t break the kiss. The second tape came off the padding and the diaper sagged slightly. Joey looked at Anthony again with anxious eyes. The older man couldn’t take his eyes off the scene in front of him, he almost didn’t notice when his hand went down to his own diaper and pressed against it.

The final tape came off the diaper and it dropped to the ground. Anthony didn’t know what annoyed him more, the fact that Joey was still dry when he had been leaking everywhere or that the young man’s dick was bigger than his own. Joey audibly whined even as the kiss continued, Fiona finally pulled away.

“Like what you see?” Fiona asked as she looked back and saw Anthony staring at Joey’s crotch.

Anthony looked away sheepishly. He hadn’t realised he had been staring. Fiona laughed and turned back to her blushing boyfriend. She stood close to him and with one hand she started playing with Joey’s penis. She was leaning into him and whispering in his ear. Anthony couldn’t hear what she was saying but the effect was obvious as Joey’s prick slowly expanded to its full size.

Fiona took Joeys hand and led him over towards the changing table. Anthony was watching like this was some kind of live porn performed for him. His hand pressed harder against the front of his diaper.

Fiona lowered her skirt revealing a very skimpy pair of red lacy panties. When her shirt was pulled over her head it revealed a matching bra. Anthony’s eyes almost popped out of his head as the gorgeous woman undressed in front of him. He saw Joey look his way and then back at his girlfriend.

“A-Are you sure…” Joey asked.

“What’s he going to do?” Fiona asked as she reached behind her back, “If he breathes a word of this to his Mommy who do you think she’ll believe? Do you think Jane would even care?”

Anthony ruefully had to agree with Fiona’s assessment of the situation. If it ever came down to his word against someone else’s he was fairly sure he would end up on the losing side of the argument more often than not. He was soon distracted from his sulking as Fiona’s bra fell free. Anthony was almost drooling as he saw Fiona’s breasts freed from their confines. They were a little large for her frame but they looked perfect.

“I think the baby is hungry again.” Fiona smirked. She put her hands on her boobs and jiggled them a little, “Sorry, little one, no milk for you in these.”

Anthony was red in the face and his dick was straining inside his diaper desperate to be free. That was only made worse when Fiona bent over, surely deliberately pointing her ass towards Anthony, and she pulled her panties down leaving her naked.

Anthony was almost whining like a puppy that was being teased. He watched as if mesmerised as Fiona hopped up and sat on the edge of the changing table. With a single finger she beckoned Joey forwards to her. Joey still looked nervous but Anthony couldn’t have been more jealous. When Joey reached Fiona she turned the finger she had been using to call him over and pointed down at her crotch. It seemed Joey didn’t need any more instructions.

With a wide open mouth Anthony could only stare between the bars as Joey started going to town. He leaned forwards and hooked Fiona’s thighs with his arms and then placed his mouth against her opening. Fiona stared directly at Anthony as she put a hand on the back of Joey’s head and pulled him closer.

Anthony was rubbing the front of his diaper now and even Fiona’s judgmental glare couldn’t stop him. Every now and then Joey head moved back from Fiona a little and Anthony could see his tongue working on her expertly, he’d clearly had a lot of practice.

“Good boy.” Fiona said to Joey as she leaned back a little but kept her hand on his head.

Anthony felt like a Peeping Tom as he watched the illicit action in front of him. He never went down on his Mommy, it wasn’t that he found it gross particularly, it was because he had always been lazy. He never wanted to put in effort if it didn’t directly result in pleasure for himself. These days he didn’t get a chance for any sexual activity, watching his babysitters here was the most sexual action he had experienced since his enforced babyhood started.

It wasn’t long before Fiona’s head was tossed back and she was looking up towards the ceiling. She was moaning and as her chest went up and down Anthony stared at her breasts that glistened slightly from sweat. Between her legs Joey was working without tiring, his dick stood at full attention and ready to leap into action at a moment’s notice. The difference between Joey’s manhood standing proud and free versus Anthony’s that was locked up in his cramped diaper was extreme.

Anthony was still rubbing the front of his diaper. He had moved both his hands to the front and was using his forehead to lean against the bars. He knew how desperate he must look but his need was so great that he didn’t care.

“Enough.” Fiona said. Her voice was deeper and thicker now. Her cheeks were rosy coloured and she was breathing heavily.

Joey came up for air and stood in front of his girlfriend. He raised a hand and used the back of it to wipe his mouth, he was panting slightly like he had been so intently focused on his task he hadn’t even paused for breath. Fiona laid back and gestured for him to come closer. Anthony whined, he would’ve given anything to be in Joey’s position. The forbidden pleasure that was denied to Anthony was spread open before Joey.

“Not yet...” Fiona teased Joey as she reached a hand down and inserted a finger into herself. It effectively covered up what Joey was desperate to dive into.

Anthony watched as Fiona’s attention turned towards him again. He looked down in shame as she smirked condescendingly. He slowed down his frantic rubbing but didn’t stop as he submissively looked away from Fiona.

“You want to make cummies in your diaper?” Fiona called out to Anthony as she continued to play with herself.

Anthony was burning with shame as he slowly nodded his head. How had he been reduced to this?

“You have permission…” Fiona’s smirk grew wider as Anthony looked up hopefully, “If you fill your diaper first.”

“But…” Anthony started.

“Those are the terms.” Fiona stopped Anthony before he could argue his case, “And if you don’t do as I say I’ll tell your Mommy and I’m sure she’d be VERY upset with you.”

Anthony gulped. Now his choice was stark. He could either continue to enjoy himself and get the only sexual gratification he had experienced in months or he could refuse to debase himself and be left even more frustrated. The third option was disobeying Fiona’s instructions but that hardly seemed like a choice when the consequences would be… severe.

“What’s it to be?” Fiona asked. Her hand came away from her crotch and she reached forwards to Joey’s still rock hard penis.

Anthony was cringing but already had his mind made up. He didn’t know when he would get another opportunity, he would be a fool to pass this one up. He had been kneeling next to the side of the crib but now he brought his feet underneath him and lifted into a squatting position. He didn’t feel any desperate need to go but he did feel he could make something happen.

With closed eyes Anthony pushed down and into his diaper. He felt movement, he felt gas and then something much more solid. He held his breath and tried to stop himself from picturing the other two watching him debase himself. After a couple of seconds his hole opened up and a lump of poop pushed its way out. He spread his legs a little as it slid out of him and then settled into the seat of his padding.

Anthony would’ve loved to have stopped there but now that he had started he knew there was more to come. He took another breath and pushed down again. This time several softer lumps were pushed out of him and into the back of the diaper. By the time he was done he had a significant load sitting in the back of his disposable.

“Good boy.” Fiona mockingly praised Anthony, “You may rub your diaper.”

Anthony almost thanked the younger woman but stopped himself. He had tears in his eyes from how humiliated he was but he didn’t regret his decision at all. It was an opportunity he had to take and as he opened his eyes he saw Fiona leaning back on the table. Joey had stepped forwards until his manhood was resting on his girlfriend’s entrance. The young man looked around, he seemed unsure, but his little head overruled his big head and he pushed forwards and slowly entered Fiona.

Having fulfilled his obligations Anthony had got back on his knees and was noisily rubbing his diaper again. Every movement of the disposable going backwards and forwards was now rubbing his mess against him. In truth having to stop and fill his diaper had killed his mood a bit but he would be damned if he wasn’t going to take any enjoyment from this scene.

“Mmm…” Fiona moaned as Joey slid into her.

Anthony saw Joey reposition his girlfriend a little. He pushed her legs a little further open and bit his lip as he started pulling out and then pushing in again. Anthony watched as if transfixed. He wasn’t exactly a connoisseur of pornography but he was sure he’d never seen anything that turned him on so much, though that was likely more due to how desperate he was than anything else.

“Fill me up, baby.” Fiona said moaned as she arched her back.

This was all happening on Anthony’s changing table. He already knew that in the future whenever he was having his diaper changed he would flashback to this. When he was having his butt wiped by Jane he would know he was lying on the spot that Joey was about to climax into the woman he loved, something Anthony could only dream of doing.

As Joey pounded Fiona harder Anthony rubbed the front of his padding faster. He stared as Joey’s dick slid in and out of his girlfriend like a piston. He was transfixed by the woman in front of him, Anthony assumed that from the young man’s point of view the rest of the world had seemingly melted away.

Fiona panted and moaned as she arched her back and thrust her hips out for Joey to push into. Anthony had to admit he didn’t think the young man had it in him but he was getting reactions out of Fiona that Anthony hadn’t made any women make. Then again, he had never been particularly interested in the pleasure of his lover.

Anthony let out a low moan of his own as he felt an orgasm starting to build. He started rubbing himself as hard as he could without a thought for how depraved he looked. He grit his teeth and leaned forwards as he thrust into his hands.

“I need to pull-out…” Joey gasped to Fiona, “I’m gonna cum…”

“Cum inside me.” Fiona replied and then bit her bottom lip.

“Wha…!? But…” Joey was gasping but his girlfriend’s words combined with his own arousal were overpowering his brain.

Anthony watched as he reached the edge of his own climax. Fiona lifted her legs and wrapped them around Joey’s midsection essentially pinning him to her. The male babysitter gasped and then grunted as he pushed as deep into his Fiona as he could get. At the same time he leaned over forwards and the woman kissed him passionately, all the while Joey was still pumping his seed into her.

Anthony’s orgasm hit at almost the same moment as Joey’s. He grunted and felt his dick pump a few times as his own sticky liquid erupted out of him and into the front of his messy diaper. He started feeling shame almost before he had even finished cumming. Whilst watching two people have normal sex he had been furiously humping his poopy diaper. The high of his first orgasm in months was quickly lost in regret and humiliation.

As Anthony was lost in his thoughts Joey pulled out of Fiona and the pair set about cleaning themselves up. It was almost like Anthony wasn’t there to them, they took their time and stopped multiple times to kiss, meanwhile Anthony sank back into a sitting position and felt the mess in his diaper squish against him.

“Could you throw me my bra?” Fiona asked.

Joey picked up the bra that was by his feet and tossed it over to his girlfriend. Once Fiona was dressed she helped Joey up on to the changing table and put him into a fresh diaper. It looked like such a loving exchange with both of them smiling and being warm towards one another. Anthony could only watch on jealously. Joey was soon dressed and the couple held hands as they started making their way out of the nursery.

“Hey!” Anthony called out. He quickly shuffled forwards on his knees until he was up against the bars, “Where are you going?”

“Downstairs.” Fiona replied, “I’ve worked up quite the appetite.”

“You can’t leave me here!” Anthony whined. The air around him smelled foul even to himself.

“I think I can.” Fiona responded with a chuckle.

Anthony gripped the bars of the crib harder as he felt anger and impotent frustration course through him. He watched as Fiona gave Joey another little kiss and then led him towards the door.

“Can… Can you at least change me?” Anthony practically begged.

“I don’t think so.” Fiona shook her head sadly as if the decision were out of her hands, “I’ll leave that one for your Mommy.”

“But-…” Anthony started.

It was too late. Fiona had left the room and she had taken Joey with her. The door was closed behind them and Anthony was left sitting in his crib in the silence with only his memories to keep him company. His diaper was sticky both front and back but the worst part was that there was nothing he could do about any of it.

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-87974065

• Like 5

Jane needs to think about how to move things forward because if she is going to continue down her current path there are some tricky waters to navigate. If Anthony thinks he is at rock bottom he is very much mistaken.

---

---

“Fuck…” Steven moaned as he lay back on his pillows looking up at the ceiling.

Jane smiled as much as she could with Steven’s thick cock filling her mouth. The pair of them had just been on a wonderful date and, as usual, it had ended up in Steven’s bedroom. Her clothes lay discarded all over the floor and the couple were in bed with some soft music playing quietly in the background and low mood lighting the only illumination.

“I mean I know I asked for all this…” Jane pulled off the cock to speak, “But it isn’t all sunshine and rainbows, you know?”

“Uh huh.” Steven couldn’t really vocalise much more as Jane’s mouth enveloped his penis again. He looked down to see her head bobbing slowly.

Jane’s tongue flicked the underside of the head of Steven’s tool. She could taste the saltiness that came from such acts. Whilst some women were turned off by the taste or didn’t enjoy giving head for Jane nothing could be further from the truth. She enjoyed pleasuring men that she cared for like this. It was almost like her way of paying Steven back for such a wonderful date. If Anthony had given her more attention and took her out once in a while he might be able to enjoy Jane’s mouth instead of being locked in his crib.

Jane paused what she was doing and let the heavy organ rest in her mouth. Every time she thought about Anthony she got annoyed. So many years spent married to that slob, so much time wasted. She had sacrificed a lot for Anthony and he didn’t appreciate it one little bit. Now he was like a ball and chain fixed to her leg.

“I mean… I gave him everything. I worked a job earning far more than he did, I raised our twins and I took care of all the chores.” Jane said as she raised her head again. A thin trail of drool linked her with the tip of Steven’s penis, “Is it too much to ask for some appreciation? Some respect?”

“Not at all, Babe.” Steven replied.

Jane lowered her lips and took just the man’s helmet in her mouth. She ran her tongue over the swollen and sensitive spots. She paid attention to Steven’s reactions and adjusted her technique to elicit more of his gasps and exclamations of pleasure.

Lowering her head Jane enveloped all of Steven’s cock. He was bigger than Anthony was in pretty much every respect and what he had in his pants was no different. Despite that Jane was able to deep throat her lover, it was a technique she had picked up before marrying Anthony though she had been out of practice until she had ended up on the dating scene again. It turned out it was like riding a bike and she was very quick to learn to control her breathing and suppress her gag reflex.

With her mouth all the way down the cock and her lips pressing against the short pubic hair of Steven she found herself ruminating more. Her tongue reached out and flicked against Steven’s balls, something which made him quiver and grunt.

“I don’t know why any man wouldn’t treat you like a queen.” Steven gasped. His hand went to the back of Jane’s head and stroked through her hair.

“Well, you certainly no how to treat a woman.” Jane said after slowly taking Steven’s dick out of her mouth. She ran her tongue against the smooth skin the whole way.

“And you know how to treat a man.” Steven joked. He reached down and very gently held one of Jane’s breasts, “But you’ve done enough. Why don’t you let me return the favour now?”

“No can do.” Jane replied with a wide smile, “I pride myself on seeing my jobs to the finish.”

Jane’s hands went to Steven’s dick and any argument he might’ve had evaporated in his throat. She worked her hands up and down adding a slight twisting motion that she knew drove Steven wild. She made sure to keep Steven in ecstasy without allowing him to cum. She simply wasn’t finished with him yet.

“The annoying thing is that whilst he’s useless as an adult and a husband stuff like the house is in the name of his parents. They basically bought it for us.” Jane mused as she stroked Steven’s dick, “And if I really want to control the relationship I need to take those things under control myself.”

“Yeah…” Steven gasped. It was clear he was having trouble paying attention.

Jane was still in thought as she sunk her mouth down on Steven’s cock again. Right now Anthony was kept under control over fear of people finding out about his situation but if she really wanted to make sure he wasn’t going to go anywhere she needed more. Her head bobbed up and down on Anthony quickly and she could feel him tensing and twitching.

The control was intoxicating to Jane and after so many years treated as a servant and taken for granted by Anthony she was determined to keep the new status quo going. Whilst being humiliated and fired from his job was embarrassing for him it did remove one of the things tying him down, it was one less tether and made him more likely to run away.

“I think… I think I’m gonna…” Steven was gasping as he pushed his crotch up to meet Jane’s face.

Jane knew what she had to do. She knew Anthony wouldn’t like it but she had to sever the safety net now. People might think her cruel but in her opinion she was just looking out for herself and teaching her husband a valuable lesson.

“Fuck!” Steven exclaimed as he was pushed over the edge.

Jane felt the cock in her mouth twitch and pulse and then a second later she felt the creamy explosion shoot on to her tongue. As she nursed on the dick and sucked down Steven’s cum she formed a plan that she would put into action the next weekend.

Steven’s excitable organ finally finished and Jane pulled off it. She moved up to Steven’s face and opened her mouth showing him the load that rested on her tongue, then she swallowed it all with relish, even going so far as to lick her lips afterwards.

“You’re incredible.” Steven said as he put a hand to the side of Jane’s face, “One of a kind. I love you so much.”

Jane smiled and blushed a little as she laid down next to her boyfriend. She would have to go home at some point, the babysitters she had hired wouldn’t be there all night and she was sure Anthony would be in desperate need for a change. She didn’t want to think about any of that though. She wanted to lay next to Steven and cuddle for as long as she possibly could. But first…

“I just need to send a text.” Jane said as she rolled over to where her clothes were discarded on the floor.

Jane went through the pockets until she found her phone. She unlocked it and scrolled through her contacts to a number that she didn’t often call or interact with at all. It was really only there for emergencies. This wasn’t an emergency but it was important nonetheless. If she wanted to be the woman of the house she would have to take a big step.

“Hi, it’s Jane, could you come over to the house this Saturday?”

With the text sent Jane put her phone on silent and curled up with Steven again.

---

Anthony didn’t know what was happening but that was no different to usual. Ever since he had lost his job he had been more under his wife’s thumb than ever before. With Jane working from home a majority of the time it meant that she was nearly always watching him. The brief respite from his babyhood that he had got at work was gone.

It had been a few days since Anthony was babysat by Joey and Fiona. To his immense relief Jane had never found out about him rubbing his diaper. He had thought about telling her about the naughty antics of the babysitters but in the end agreed with Fiona, there was just no way Jane would believe him, even if she did the likelihood that she cared was miniscule.

It was just past lunchtime but Anthony hadn’t been fed. He wasn’t particularly hungry but it was still unusual for Jane to change his schedule. He had recently had his diaper changed which meant he was getting to enjoy that brief period where his padding was both clean and dry. He knew it wouldn’t last long.

Anthony was startled by the living room door opening and when he looked up he was surprised to see Jane in a business suit. Normally, when working from home, Jane would remain casually dressed but on that day it looked more like she was going in to the office. Anthony worried that this would mean having babysitters again, though a not insignificant part of him was excited by the prospect of being able to watch Joey and Fiona go at it again.

“We have visitors coming.” Jane said tersely to Anthony, “Try to behave yourself, won’t you?”

“Who?” Anthony asked nervously. Sitting in his playpen surrounded by toys and dressed in a cream yellow t-shirt with a smiling airplane and diaper he was very concerned about the prospect of anyone coming to see him like this.

“You’ll see in about five minutes.” Jane smiled.

“Y-You don’t have to show them in here, right?” Anthony fretted. Subconsciously he was pulling on his shirt as if he could cover up his diaper.

“Oh I’m sure they’ll want to see you.” Jane laughed.

Anthony scowled as Jane turned and left the room. It seemed the whole purpose of his wife’s brief visit was to give him some anxiety. He didn’t like the way she had left the door open, whenever the visitors arrived they would be able to look in and see him on the floor dressed as a pathetic baby. It felt like every time he thought he hit the bottom he found there was still an abyss below him.

The least Anthony could do was keep his diaper dry though. A task he set his mind to straight away. Perhaps if the visitors saw him in a dry diaper they wouldn’t think he was a complete baby. It might have been a pathetic hope to cling on to but it was all he had.

It always seemed to Anthony like the more he set his mind on avoiding something the harder it actually became to avoid. As soon as he started thinking about keeping his diaper dry it was as if he could feel his bladder filling little by little. His control was far from perfect these days so he knew staying dry was far from a sure fire thing.

Anthony could do nothing but worry as he waited for the mysterious visitors. He wondered who Jane had invited over to humiliate him this time. Maybe Mandy would come round to see what she had reduced him to. Maybe it would be his old boss. Hell, he wouldn’t have been surprised if the local media had been invited to gawk at him and let the whole town know he was a useless cuckolded baby.

Despite waiting for the visitors arrive and anticipating the dreaded knock on the door Anthony still jumped when the loud bell rang. His heart seemed to jump into his throat as he heard footsteps coming towards him. Jane rushed past the entrance to the living room and Anthony wondered what he could possibly do to hide from the disaster that was coming. None of his toys were big enough to hide behind.

“Oh, it’s so lovely to see you!” Jane’s happy voice almost scared Anthony more than when she was upset, “It really has been too long. Please, come in.”

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-88306336

• Like 4

Anthony has some special visitors but it is Jane who they are most anxious to see. Jane has a plan and this may be the trickiest part of it.

(Apologies this update is a little shorter than normal. It's been a busy week with my girlfriend here, the lead up to my birthday and the big show I'm going to tomorrow! Normal service will be resumed afterwards.)

---

---

Anthony didn’t know whether he should look at the doorway or turn away and try to hide who he was. He knew hiding was pointless but it felt like any second spent delaying the humiliation would be time well spent. In the end it didn’t matter. He remained rooted to the spot as the visitors stood in the doorway. He expected the worst but he was still stunned by what he saw.

“Anthony?” The gruff older male voice said, “What in the blazes…”

“D-Dad!?” Anthony gasped, “Mom!?”

Anthony’s concentration had been fixed on holding his bladder sphincter closed. The shock made him forget all about that and as he sat on the floor of his playpen slack-jawed mouth hanging open he felt heat rapidly spreading around his crotch. He remained completely motionless on the floor as he flooded his diaper whilst his mother and father watched from the door.

“What on Earth is going on here?” Anthony’s mom demanded not unreasonably.

“If you want to follow me.” Jane said. She spoke calmly and pleasantly which was at complete odds with the situation, “I can explain everything.”

---

Jane walked confidently through to the dining room. The large room was dominated by a large oak table. As well as the several antique chairs there was an enlarged highchair and as Anthony’s parents entered the room she was sure that was where they would instantly look.

“Jane, I demand to know what is happening with my son.” Harriett demanded impatiently. Her voice was inflected with that impossible to hide upper class accent.

“And I will tell you.” Jane replied, “Please have a seat. Can I get you coffee?”

“That would be-…” Charles started.

“Charles!” Harriett shook her head reproachfully.

“Well, she offered.” Charles shrugged, “She said she’s going to explain things so let’s not jump to any conclusions.”

Harriett looked like she wanted to argue but eventually just shook her head. She indicated that Jane should make them both coffees. Jane was happy to oblige, she turned around and started preparing her drinks as she prepared herself for what was likely to be a tricky conversation.

Jane had met Charles and Harriett not long after she started dating Anthony. She remembered being very nervous that day. She was just starting out on her career and was essentially at the bottom of the corporate ladder meanwhile Anthony was well on his way to becoming a fully qualified doctor and, came from an old money family. When Jane had first looked at her future in-laws’ house it did nothing to make her feel less intimidated.

The house Jane and Anthony lived in was large but it looked like a quaint little cottage next to the giant house Charles and Harriett owned. In the end Jane had little reason to be nervous. Although they were clearly testing Jane to make sure she was good for their son they were also friendly and within a couple of hours it was as if they had known each other for years.

As friendly as they were Charles and Harriett were never particularly close to Anthony and Jane. Anthony had always said it was because his parents didn’t want to visit until Jane found out that, in truth, he just never invited them over or scheduled anything. Apart from Christmases and major events in their lives like the wedding Anthony just couldn’t be bothered to keep in touch. Which explained why Anthony could be a baby for so long without his parents noticing.

Jane had been really upset when she found out how neglectful Anthony was of his parents. They had done a lot for the pair of them and when Jane and Anthony had got married they had gifted the pair the amazing house they were living in now… sort of.

The tricky thing was that whilst Jane and Anthony owned the house in all but the most official way the deed was still under Anthony’s parents’ names. They had said it was for tax reasons or something, Jane had always been too delighted with such a generous present to really question it. There wasn’t any hidden catches either, even when Anthony essentially neglected his parents they never raised a stink.

Harriett was the one that wore the trousers in the family even if she wasn’t the one who earned the money. She was always immaculately dressed and there was never a hair out of place. Charles was the one who had made their fortune. He had put on weight as he got older and his comb over did little to distract from the fact that he was balding. As Jane waited for the coffee to be ready she could feel them both staring at her. The silence in the dining room was incredibly tense.

They say a watched kettle never boils and it felt like the coffee machine knew everyone was waiting and refused to finish brewing. Jane turned to the side and leant on the counter she could see Anthony’s parents sitting at the table in stony silence. It felt like if they didn’t buy what she was saying they would take over the situation and kick Jane out.

Finally Jane was able to pour out the drinks and brought them over to the table. She hadn’t even sat down when Harriett opened her mouth.

“What is going on here?” Harriett asked immediately, “Why is my Anthony in the other room dressed like a… well, like a-…”

“A baby?” Jane finished for her mother-in-law.

“Well… Yes!” Harriett said.

“This coffee is lovely.” Charles said after taking a sip.

“Charles!” Harriett exclaimed at her husband again, “For goodness sake can we all concentrate on the important things here!?”

“I’ll start at the beginning.” Jane said as she took a drink of her own coffee.

Jane took a deep breath and then started to tell the story of the last year or so. She told her in-laws about the twins’ pranks and then the punishment that followed. She let the older couple in on what Anthony had done regarding his lack of patient safety and then continued with his other behaviour. She focused most on his laziness before coming to the most sensitive parts of the story.

“You see, he has NEVER been an adequate husband.” Jane said, “He is lazy, inattentive and shirks all responsibility. He never helped with the kids. He never changed diapers, even when I was ill he wouldn’t lift a finger to help out. And the worst part of all? He got fired from his job making him even more useless.”

“He was fired?” Harriett asked with her eyes widening.

“Yes, and from what I heard it was in circumstances that have left him essentially blacklisted.” Jane continued, “So now he can’t even bring home any money.”

“Sounds about right.” Charles had been silent the whole time but now he snorted and shook his head.

“I decided long ago that if he was going to act like a baby then I would treat him like one.” Jane finished, “And despite his arguments he just keeps letting me down and not acting like an adult.”

Charles chuckled and the two women turned to face him. He was shaking his head and Jane worried that things were about to go badly. Everything rested on these two people accepting that their middle-aged son would be better off kept as a baby.

“What’s so funny?” Harriett demanded.

“Sorry… I’m sorry…” Charles said as he continued to laugh, “But you’ve got to admit it’s funny. Strangely appropriate as well. You remember what Anthony was like at home? Lazy didn’t even begin to cover it.”

“He was a bit… low energy.” Harriett conceded, “But…”

“Remember how difficult it was to potty train him?” Charles continued, “He wasn’t out of diapers until he started going to school and the teachers complained”

Jane hadn’t known that little piece of information. Her eyebrows were disappearing into her hairline and she turned to look at Harriett whose mouth was still pursed.

“He wet the bed until he was practically a teenager!” Charles exclaimed, “Remember all the doctors we took him to? None of them found any problems. Then one day it just stopped, coincidentally it was right as he got his first girlfriend.”

“What are you saying?” Harriett finally asked.

“I’m saying…” Charles shrugged and leaned back in his chair, “Maybe Jane’s got the right idea.”

“You can’t be serious.” Harriett sounded flabbergasted, “Our son is in the living room playing with toys like a baby!”

“And from what Jane has been saying it’s precisely where he deserves to be.” Charles countered, “He’s been coddled and had life on easy mode. He’s never grown up. You can’t tell me you weren’t happy the night he moved out that someone else would have the burden of getting him to do anything.”

If Jane’s eyebrows weren’t already raised these last comments would certainly have sent them up her forehead. She looked back at Harriett who was suddenly looking much more bashful, she didn’t think it was her imagination that the older woman had a slightly blushing face. There was a silence as Harriett seemed to be digesting everything. Jane was on tenterhooks as she waited for the verdict, if Harriett decided her “little boy” deserved better Jane could be in a bit of trouble.

“Fine.” Harriett said rather forcefully after several tense seconds, “You’ve made your point. It may be… unconventional but maybe it will help him in the long term.”

Jane certainly wasn’t going to disabuse her mother-in-law of the idea that this was temporary. It sounded like she had actually “won” and may get exactly what she wanted from her, there was no need to throw a wrench into the works and inform her that if she had her way Anthony would be a baby until the day he died.

“Is that all?” Harriett asked Jane tersely, “Did you call us here to embarrass my son or was there another reason we’re here?”

“There is another reason.” Jane said.

Jane pushed her chair back and stood up. She walked over to the kitchen counter and opened a drawer underneath the granite surface. She pulled out a grey plastic folder and returned to the table. When she sat back down she slid the folder across to the two intrigued in-laws.

“I need some signatures.” Jane smiled.

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-88683391

• Like 1

It's time for Baby Anthony to find out what happened in the kitchen with his parents. What he discovers is worse than he had thought possible and leaves him more helplessly trapped than ever before.

---

---

Anthony was in a state of shell-shock. He watched his parents walk away as if he had just seen a pair of ghosts walk past the doorway. It didn’t seem possible his mom and dad were there. He heard his parents follow his wife to the kitchen and didn’t know what to do. Should he climb out of the playpen and follow them? Was this his chance to end this interminable punishment?

It didn’t seem possible that his parents would let their son stay like this but at the same time Anthony desperately wanted to go and see them. He didn’t think even his wife could make this treatment sound normal. He realised his hand was pressed against the front of his diaper, the recent wetting causing it to radiate heat through the plastic.

Anthony stared at the doorway as if looking hard enough would somehow allow him to see what was going on. Time seemed to lose all meaning as he waited breathlessly. He thought there would be raised voices or the sound of things being thrown but there was only silence.

Hours passed by and Anthony still hadn’t heard anything from the kitchen. He needed to poop but he definitely wasn’t doing that yet. He was going to wait until his parents came back and let him out of his diapers, then, for the first time in a very long time, he would use the toilet. Maybe there was still something left of his life that he could salvage. Perhaps if he begged hard enough he might even be able to get his job back. Things could go back to normal and everyone would one day forget this whole shameful episode.

Anthony was getting increasingly impatient. It shouldn’t take that long to tell Jane that this was cruel and unusual punishment and put an end to it. Another hour had gone by and his need to go to the bathroom had only grown stronger. The pressure was constant and he found himself clutching his tummy as he waited. He started to wonder if the three of them were even in the house anymore. Jane hadn’t brought him a bottle, checked his diaper or anything…

There was no way Anthony was going to be able to hold on forever and with his atrophied muscles he was reasonably surprised he had controlled himself this long. He never thought his mom and dad would spend so long here, he was desperate not to embarrass himself any more than he had already done but his desperation for the toilet was fast outgrowing his dignity.

Anthony hadn’t shifted position since his parents arrived but now he started to squirm. To his horror the moment his butt left the floor he felt poop starting to slide out of him. He froze half an inch off the floor and the poop held his hole open. It was too late to do anything now, he was messy and so the fight to remain clean had been lost. With a sigh of resignation Anthony leaned to his side and gave his diaper plenty of room.

As soon as Anthony twisted his body he started filling his diaper. His lax sphincter that was practically useless from lack of use simply opened as his log pushed out and then dropped into the diaper, thanks to the way he was leaning he felt it basically roll down his cheek. He grunted as he pushed down and filled his disposable fully, the poop seemed to just burst out of him until he was sitting in a very dirty diaper.

“Ugh…” Anthony grimaced as he lowered himself back down on to the floor.

With a shiver Anthony felt the mess in his diaper getting squeezed around him. It was a sickeningly familiar feeling and the pressure of the floor seemed to push the smell out of the padding making the air around him stink.

Normally he would call for Jane now. He would experience the humiliation of needing another adult to change him. There was no way he was going to do that with his parents there. If they were there. He still hadn’t heard or seen them since they so briefly stood in the doorway. What would they think if they knew what he had done?

It was another agonising hour before the sound of chairs scraping linoleum let Anthony know that he wasn’t alone. He had been sat in his diaper the whole time and had desperately tried not to move. To his relief the initial bad smell seemed to dissipate and he didn’t think it was noticeable at all. Small victories. At least it meant that when his parents rescued him he might be able to sneak away before they knew what he had done.

Footsteps came down the hallway and Anthony found that he was holding his breath. He wanted to stand up so he was ready for his mom to open the gate but he was still nervous of the smell. Despite expecting it he still jumped when his parents appeared in the doorway.

“Mom… Dad…” Anthony held out his arms. He wanted it to look like he was welcoming him but in hindsight he may have looked like he was asking to be picked up like a baby.

“Good grief…” Harriett pulled out a handkerchief and covered her nose. Before her face was mostly covered up Anthony had time to see her look of disgust.

Anthony didn’t think the smell was all that bad. Heck, he wasn’t sure it was even noticeable and yet his parents looked like they had just smelled an open sewer. With a start Anthony realised he might actually just be becoming nose blind to himself. A scary prospect but it didn’t matter if he was getting out of here.

“W-Where are you going?” Anthony asked rather desperately as his parents turned away and walked towards the front door.

Anthony panicked as he saw his mom and dad disappear around the corner. Losing all his composure he got up on his knees and scooted forwards until he reached the playpen’s fence. He gripped the bars.

“Hey! Come back!” Anthony yelled desperately, “Get me out!”

Anthony listened as he heard the front door open and a few seconds later it closed. He climbed to his feet and felt his diaper stick to him as if it was coated in glue. He hurried around the edge of the pen until he could look at the living room window. Through the white net curtains he could see his parents getting into a car and after a further minute they pulled away and started rolling down the long drive.

“No!” Anthony screamed, “What the hell is going on!?”

“Oh, calm down dear.” Jane said as she walked into the living room again, “There’s no need for a tantrum.”

“What did you say to them!?” Anthony shouted, “Why did they leave me here like this?”

“If you want to be talked to like an adult then you have to sit down and stop acting like a baby.” Jane warned, “Can you do that?”

Anthony hated the condescending tone in his wife’s voice. He wanted to rage, he wanted to shout and throw things but he was already wilting as Jane stared at him. The anger dissipated and he started justifying to himself why he was about to comply with her orders. If he wanted to know what happened he would have to do as she said. He took a deep breath and lowered himself to the floor again. He had almost forgotten about his messy butt until he further smeared it all on himself. He crossed his legs and waited.

Jane was in no rush. Anthony had a burning desire to know what was going on but Jane was making him wait. His teeth were clenched as he watched his wife slowly make her way around to the couch, she brushed off some dust and then sat down. It was the first time that Anthony noticed his wife was holding a folder in one of her hands, she now placed it next to her on the couch.

“Well…?” Anthony asked impatiently.

“Patience, little one.” Jane replied with a smile.

Anthony scowled. Jane was purposefully making him wait as long as possible, it almost seemed like she was daring him to react and get angry, to give her a reason to punish him. He wasn’t going to let her do that. He watched with gritted teeth as she opened the folder she had brought with her and smiled at the contents. She took several of the papers and placed them on top of the folder.

“Your parents are really nice people.” Jane said, “You really should’ve spent more time with them.”

Anthony remained silent. He bit back the words that threatened to spill out and swallowed them back down. He told himself to wait and just let her get to the point.

“We had a lovely long chat.” Jane continued when Anthony didn’t say anything, “They were pretty angry about you’re living situation. Well, your mom was at least, your dad seemed to understand it more.”

That made sense to Anthony. It had always been his mom pushing him to do more with himself whilst his dad seemed to see who he really was. Regardless of how either of his parents thought about him he couldn’t believe either had simply abandoned him to this fate.

“Well, by the time they left they saw things my way.” Jane said triumphantly, “You see… I’ve spent some time thinking that it doesn’t make sense that despite you being a baby you essentially still had control of things like the house… in a roundabout way of course, your parents owned the house but that essentially gave you more control than you really deserved.”

“Wait… owned?” Anthony asked noticing the past tense.

“Owned.” Jane’s face broke into a wide smile. Her teeth were displayed like a shark as it approached its victim.

Anthony watched as Jane picked up a sheet of paper and held it up. He had to squint to see any of the writing but he recognised it as a Certificate of Ownership. He didn’t have time to read it all but he saw his parent’s signatures and Jane’s signature next to it. Jane then reached over with her other hand and held up another form. It was the deed to the house and it had the same three signatures.

For a second Anthony didn’t understand what this meant. Gradually the full weight of what he was seeing was falling on him. His mouth dropped open and he felt suddenly lightheaded. This must be some sort of practical joke.

“For a nominal fee your parents have signed the house over to me.” Jane said cheerily, “Along with everything else they still had their names on. This house, the cars outside and everything within our property is now owned by me.”

Anthony was used to betrayal. He had watched as Jane, his wife, started seeing another guy and Mandy had humiliated and lost him his job through her lies. But this was something completely different. His parents, his hope for rescue from this interminable punishment had turned their backs on him. They hadn’t even spoken to him, they took Jane’s version of events and signed everything over to her before driving away from his life.

“You’re still in their will, of course.” Jane continued as she looked at some of the other paperwork. She seemed oblivious to how crestfallen her husband was, “There are some… conditions now attached though. It requires you to remain with me. If you leave or if I kick you out you’ll be taken out of the will.”

Anthony’s eyes filled with tears. He had rarely seriously considered leaving because he had nowhere to go and had always believed that one way or another he would get out of this but now he realised how much he had clung on to the possibility of leaving. That had been ripped away from him now. His parents had turned away from him and now his wife had complete power. A tear ran down his cheek and he fought back against a sob.

“Oh, baby, there’s no need to cry.” Jane said softly, “Nothing’s changed. This just protects us and makes sure we all know where we stand.”

Anthony was trying to hold back the tears but it was very difficult. Soon another tear was rolling down his face and he could do nothing to stop his eyes welling up again. He felt like he had a lump in his throat that was trying to come up and out of his mouth. He had to keep trying to swallow it back.

“I know what you need.” Jane said as she stood up, “It’s that diaper upsetting you, isn’t it? You need your diaper changed.”

Jane walked around to the gate of the playpen and opened it. She indicated for Anthony to follow her and he reluctantly got off the seat of his diaper. In truth he had almost forgotten he was messy as he was trying to process everything else that had happened. He slowly followed Jane out of the playpen and up the stairs. He wondered if there was anything he could say to make the situation better, it didn’t seem likely.

Once up on the changing table Anthony stared up at the ceiling. His wife now owned the house. His parents had signed it away without even speaking to him. Just like everyone else they had abandoned him and left him even more reliant on his wife.

Anthony’s diaper was opened up and as he felt the wet touch of the baby wipes he could only look forward to more of this. He felt utterly defeated as he was cleaned like a useless baby. By the time he was clean and the diaper was pulled out from underneath him Anthony was more than ready for the nap he assumed was coming. He needed some time alone.

The new diaper was opened and slipped underneath Anthony’s compliantly raised butt. He lowered on to the familiar feeling of padding and sighed. Once it was taped closed he sat up and dropped off the side of the table. As expected Jane went over to the crib and lowered the side. Anthony had been through this process enough times to know what that meant. He waddled over with his crinkling fresh diaper and climbed inside. The bars came up behind him and locked into place.

“I know there’s been a lot to take in today.” Jane said as she reached through the bars and stroked the side of Anthony’s face, “I’m sure you’ll feel better after a nice nap.”

Anthony didn’t believe that was true at all. He didn’t think anything would make him feel better. He laid down against his pillow as Jane pulled her phone out of her pocket. Anthony watched curiously as she tapped the screen a couple of times and then held the phone up to her ear. She turned and slowly started walking away from the crib, Anthony followed her every step.

“Hey.” Jane said when whoever was on the other end of the phone answered, “It’s on.”

Anthony didn’t like the sound of that at all. As Jane rounded the door and walked out on to the landing he heard her let out a cackle of a laugh that put in mind an evil villain. Anthony pulled a teddy bear closer to him as he snivelled and closed his eyes.

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-89041482

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have ZERO doubt I'm not the targeted audience for this but I'll chime in anyway.  I rather hope Anthony stuffs Jane in a very small cage and leaves her there for basically stealing not only his life but all the stuff he would have gotten from his parents.  Jane is a nasty piece of work.

However!  I'm sure most here are quite enjoying this so do continue. :)

I have to agree. 

This has the most miniscule tenuous link to pranks and punishment, which was ended too quickly, a huge jump forward in time. It deserved more. 

This story really doesn't track or make sense. The mother isnt the same character as in p&p, doesnt interact with the husband the same way. And the premise really doesnt make sense.from where it started with her kids in diapers as punishment and then him. This new direction makes it very weird for her to have put her children in diapers. 

The original story, with a pinch of of salt and suspension of disbelief, was at least believable. 

This new one really isn't. 

Maybe go back and write p&p chapters of the brother and sister plight in between the jump cut forward in time. 

It's time for Anthony to meet his new "Daddy." It doesn't go as planned... or maybe it does.

---

---

Talk about miserable. Anthony’s last few days had been no different from most of those preceding it but now he was living with the knowledge that things wouldn’t get better. He was a baby. He would always be a baby.

It had been three days ago that Anthony had seen his parents come into the house, almost completely ignore him and then sign everything over to his wife. He had been treated like an infant for a year but he never felt like a baby quite as much as he did now. He was powerless in every conceivable way.

“Do you need a change, sweetheart?” Miss. Macey asked sweetly.

“No.” Anthony replied flatly.

It didn’t matter what Anthony’s answer was. She had walked over to the edge of the playpen and was leaning over. She patted and prodded Anthony’s disposable like a mother checking a baby, there was no thought that she might actually trust his answer. Anthony sighed but could do nothing to stop the babysitter, Jane had been very clear on that.

Miss. Macey wasn’t a normal babysitter of course. Jane had found her online, she primarily looked after adults that actually WANTED to be treated like a baby. Anthony had a very hard time believing anyone could actually want what he considered hell. She was older with slightly greying hair, she had seemed bemused when Jane explained the situation but she was happy to accept the money to look after the big baby.

Whilst Anthony was stuck at home with his babysitter Jane was out on a date with Steven. Anthony had been sulkily obsessing over what his wife and her boyfriend could be getting up to. He didn’t want to know but at the same time not knowing was driving him crazy.

“Well done for keeping your diaper dry!” Miss. Macey enthusiastically said as she patted Anthony on the head, “Maybe your Mommy will let you potty train soon.”

“I doubt it.” Anthony muttered darkly.

The fact that Anthony was dry had nothing to do with any conscious choice on his part as much as just luck. The bottles he had drunk had simply not made their way through his system. There was no reason to let the babysitter know that though.

Anthony was just sitting down to return to his “playing” when he heard a car driving down the long gravel road to the house. He frowned and wondered who the latest person to see his humiliating state was going to be. He thought about standing up and looking out of the window but if somehow this person wasn’t here to see him he didn’t want to expose himself to them anyway.

Anthony didn’t have to question who was coming for long. He soon heard the key in the front door and knew it must be Jane. He felt relief that his babysitter would soon be leaving even if it didn’t mean an improvement to his situation. The door opened and he heard Jane laughing and talking to someone else. A familiar voice that made Anthony gasp.

Just like when his parents had walked in and seen him like this Anthony had no options for hiding. He could only look at the doorway in horror as Jane appeared along with Steven who had his arm around her shoulders. They looked at each other lovingly before turning to see the baby in the playpen.

“He’s been as good as gold.” Miss. Macey said as she walked towards the door, “Just one change needed and he was dry when I last checked a minute ago.”

Anthony swallowed thickly. He was being talked about like an actual toddler. He couldn’t keep looking at the lovers. It was the first time Jane had brought Steven to their home, it felt like another line had been crossed.

As Anthony looked at the ground between his legs he heard Jane talking with the babysitter. After a few small pleasantries Miss. Macey was dismissed and left the house considerably richer than when she had arrived. That left Anthony alone with his wife and her boyfriend. They remained in silence as the faint noises of Miss. Macey getting into her car and leaving just reached them through the walls.

“Hello Anthony.” Steven said, “Good to see you again.”

Anthony didn’t say anything. He had known Jane was seeing another man and ever since he was fired he knew that this mysterious other person was Steven. He had thought he was prepared but to see Steven in his house with his arm around his wife was making Anthony very mad.

“I think he’s sulking.” Jane said with a chuckle.

“Poor baby.” Steven replied.

Anthony wished he had somewhere to go. He wanted to run away from the house and never look back but there was nothing out there for him. There was nowhere to go and no one to help him. He was as reliant on Jane as any baby was on their mommy. Jane walked forwards and opened the playpen’s gate.

“Come on out, baby.” Jane said as she waved for Anthony to come out.

Anthony had nothing covering his diaper. He knew that Steven had seen his diaper before but that didn’t make this any less humiliating. He slowly stood up and tried to pull down the short pink shirt he was wearing, it didn’t help and barely concealed any of the diaper at all. He didn’t dare look up at Steven who he could imagine was smirking at this pathetic display. Every waddling step produced loud crinkles that seemed even louder in the otherwise quiet room. Anthony came to a stop just in front of Steven who, yet again, had his arms around Jane.

“Well, Anthony, I think it’s time you formally met your new Daddy.” Jane said brightly.

Anthony’s head snapped up instantly. He had long ago grudgingly accepted that Jane was seeing another man but to think of that man as “Daddy” was a step too far. He couldn’t seriously believe his wife would actually think he would go along with that.

In front of Anthony his “Mommy” was standing and looking to the side as she leaned into the very handsome Steven. He had his arm around Jane but was smirking towards Anthony in a very condescending manner. Anthony had a burning hatred for this man deep inside him. Having Steven date his wife was humiliating enough. There was no way Anthony was going to embarrass himself for this man any further. There was no reason to rub salt into this open wound.

“Say hello to your Daddy.” Jane said impatiently.

Anthony’s hands balled up and he could feel himself shaking from rage. He wasn’t going to say anything to Steven. Just because he couldn’t do anything about the situation didn’t mean he had to like it.

“There’s no need to be shy.” Steven said, “Can you say “Daddy” for me?”

“Ja-… Mommy.” Anthony caught himself just in time, “Can we talk about this?”

“Sure.” Jane smiled and nodded, “Right after you say hello to your Daddy.”

“I’m not going to do that.” Anthony said through clenched teeth.

“You’ll say hello.” Jane’s face hardened, “Or you’ll be punished.”

“I think he might like that.” Steven laughed.

Anthony’s eyes widened as he saw Steven’s hand drop down until it was resting on Jane’s ass. He patted her posterior a couple of times causing her to let out a high-pitched yelp of a laugh. Steven leaned across and started whispering something into her ear and Anthony saw her face flush. What little remained of his masculine pride could take no more.

Anthony pulled his arm back and with a yell of aggression he swung for the side of Steven’s head. Things seemed to move in slow motion. Steven had apparently seen this strike coming as he moved out of the way surprisingly quickly. Anthony stumbled forwards and felt two large hands grabbing him, one on his arm and the other round the back of his neck.

“Ah!” Anthony exclaimed as he stumbled forwards past Jane.

“I can see why Jane thinks you need a Daddy figure in your life.” Steven said.

Anthony was pulled to the side and as Steven sat down he was yanked forwards. He stumbled and then tripped over the larger man’s lap. He found himself face down and balancing over Steven’s knees. He tried to pull himself up but a large arm placed itself across his back effectively trapping him in place.

“Get off me!” Anthony yelled as he kicked his legs causing his diaper to crinkle loudly.

The first spank landed before Anthony could ready himself. He gasped as Steven’s large hand smacked into the plastic of his disposable, the sound of the hit echoing around the room. His eyes started to tear up no matter how much he tried to resist it. As if he hadn’t been emasculated enough.

The next spank landed on his other cheek and jerked him forwards across Steven’s knees. He grimaced and closed his eyes as he tried to stop from crying out. The next spank was on the first cheek again and the one after that showed that Steven was alternating each smack. The diaper absorbed a certain amount of the smacks but most of the pain made its way through to his skin where the stinging radiated out.

“Why can’t you just do as you’re told?” Jane asked. She had walked into the room and was sitting in an armchair across from Anthony.

“I…” Anthony started.

The spanking continued and picked up pace. Anthony’s composure was cracking like a thin-shelled egg. He was trying to hold back the cries but tears leaked down his cheeks and a sob was choking his throat.

Anthony could barely take a breath as he laid over Steven’s knees. The spanks were coming so thick and fast he was completely unable to get a full breath which was adding to his sense of panic. His legs started kicking out with desperation and his arms ineffectively hammered Steven’s legs.

“I’m sorry!” Anthony wailed, “I’m sorry! Please…”

Anthony was crying now. He only realised he was doing so after he started and had no idea how long he had been reduced to this. He felt like a naughty toddler more than ever. With every sense telling him he was nothing more than a misbehaving child. He was ready to say or do anything to stop the punishment.

“Mommy!” Anthony yelled, “I’m sorry Mommy!”

Anthony didn’t care that he looked like the two-year-old he had been treated as for a year. He could taste his salty tears and could feel snot running down his face. His butt felt like it was bruising and yet there was no sign that Steven was even slowing down. He was desperate for his Mommy to save him from the mean man.

“It’s not me you should be apologising to.” Jane replied grimly.

“I’m… I’m sorry, Steven!” Anthony said between sobs.

Steven started saying something without pausing his spanking. Anthony didn’t hear him though, he was not only too lost in the overwhelming feelings of his punishment but his body seemed to be losing control of its most basic functions. With nary a warning Anthony’s bladder released and he felt his diaper rapidly warming as he freely wet himself. The heat spreading around the front and rear of the padding quickly. There was no way Steven hadn’t noticed that the butt he was spanking had suddenly got warmer and it had nothing to do with his smacks.

“Please!” Anthony practically screamed.

Anthony scrambled desperately to get off Steven’s lap but he could barely shift an inch. The bigger man was like a machine with an in-built metronome, his spanking didn’t weaken or slow down no matter how long it went.

“Daddy!” Anthony exclaimed as he through all dignity to the wayside, “I’m sorry Daddy! Please Daddy, your baby is sorry!”

The spanking suddenly stopped and Anthony realised that every muscle in his body had been tensed up. He felt afraid to relax, terrified that this was a trick to get him to relax before continuing the punishment. He was still crying loudly and babbling.

“I’m sorry Daddy!” Anthony cried, “I’m sorry Mommy!”

“Aw, there we go…” Steven said as he removed his arm from the cuckolded man’s back, “That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

Anthony shook his head. In truth it was one of the hardest things he had ever had to say. It was only by throwing away all his shame and dignity that he had been brought to such a level. He shifted a little and when Steven didn’t hold him down he slowly pulled himself off Steven’s lap and on to the floor.

“Say it again.” Jane instructed.

“I’m sorry Daddy…” Anthony muttered as his body was wracked by sobs.

“I think he’s learning.” Steven said, “He’s a good boy really.”

Anthony felt Steven’s hand come down and rest on top of his head. His hair was tussled like a proud father would do to his son. He remained on all fours, he didn’t want to do anything that might make the others punish him again. His butt felt like minced meat.

“That was so hot.” Jane said rather breathlessly.

“You like seeing a real man work?” Steven asked with a slight chuckle.

“How about I put the baby to bed…” Jane suggested, “And you meet me in my bedroom?”

“Sure thing.” Steven’s voice was deep. Anthony didn’t need to look up to know he was smiling widely. Steven continued cheekily, “Mommy.”

“Careful…” Jane shot back, “Or you’ll be angling for a spanking yourself.”

Anthony could only listen as his wife and her boyfriend flirted with each other over him. When he felt Jane’s hand on his back he jumped so hard he nearly fell over. He slowly got up to his feet but kept his face downturned.

“Hey…”  Steven said. For a horrible moment Anthony thought his new Daddy was talking to him but it seemed his words were directed at Jane, “Don’t take too long.”

Jane replied with a giggle and closed the distance to Steven. Anthony dared a sideways look to see the two embracing. Steven’s hand was on Jane’s ass but rather than the spanking he had received his wife was simply being groped. He looked up and almost immediately wished he hadn’t. He simply hadn’t been prepared to see the other two locked in a passionate kiss.

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-89386175

• Like 3

With Baby Anthony suitable chastised and put down in his crib Jane and Steven head next door for some not-so-quiet fun.

---

---

Anthony waddled up to his nursery with Jane just in front of him. He winced with each step as he felt his bruised butt complaining, he wasn’t sure how he was going to sit down. He was sniffling as he went over to the changing table. After hopping up Anthony landed on his padded rear and winced, as predicted his battered butt didn’t like any pressure on it. He quickly shifted and laid back.

“I hope you learnt your lesson.” Jane said as she started getting the supplies out.

Anthony sniffed but didn’t answer. He wasn’t sure what the lesson was supposed to be. All he knew was that his “Daddy” was now openly getting with his wife and he couldn’t retaliate. He was a child who had just been disciplined for being too aggressive.

“It’s really not so bad. I don’t know why you have to make a big fuss about everything.” Jane said impatiently as she pulled the tapes off the front of Anthony’s diaper.

Anthony still said nothing. He thought the reason for his “fuss” was quite obvious. From being kept in diapers, to his wife’s infidelity, to his enforced babyhood, to the introduction of Steven in his life he thought there was more than enough to “fuss” about. He realised he was pouting only when he heard Jane snort with laughter.

“You live the life of luxury.” Jane continued as she lowered the front of the diaper and started wiping at Anthony’s junk with a handful of wipes, “You never wanted to go anywhere, you were hoping for early retirement, you were always happy to be lazy at home. Now you’ve got all of those things!”

“This isn’t what I wanted.” Anthony mumbled sulkily. The feeling of being a child wasn’t helped by having to lift his hips so his wet diaper could be taken off him.

“Then perhaps you should’ve made more effort when you had the chance.” Jane replied shortly, “You know what? My looking after your baby ass is more attention than you ever gave me.”

Anthony couldn’t help but wince at the truthfulness of Jane’s comments. She wasn’t wrong. He had always taken his wife for granted and that had never been clearer than after his punishment started. He remembered the day that the twins were born, he had told Jane that he was desperately needed at the surgery and couldn’t be there. In truth it had been his day off and he had in fact been sat at home alone. As far as he knew Jane still didn’t know the truth about that and he wasn’t about to tell her.

A fresh diaper was opened and slipped under Anthony’s compliantly raised hips. He lowered himself on to the fluffy padding and tried to ignore the tinge of relief he felt. He spent so much time in diapers these days that he felt anxious whenever he was outside of them. There was a sprinkling of baby powder over his crotch and then the front of the disposable was pulled up between his legs and taped closed.

Anthony was helped off the changing table and then waited as Jane went over to the closet. As he leaned back against the changing table and waited the nursery door suddenly opened. He jumped even though he knew it could only be one person. Steven slowly opened the door and stepped inside, when he saw the nursery his mouth curved into a shocked smile.

“Holy shit.” Steven exclaimed.

“Nearly done.” Jane called out from the closet without turning around.

Anthony blushed as Steven’s gaze fell upon him. Naked except for his fresh diaper there was little he could do but look at the ground like a shy toddler. He wished his wife would hurry up and dress him so he could be left alone.

“Nice room.” Steven said to Anthony.

Anthony didn’t know what to say or do so he maintained his submissive posture. Steven walked further into the room and Anthony cringed as he came over to him. He had already been humiliated once by this man, surely there was nothing else he could to make this situation worse.

“I’m sorry I had to spank you.” Steven said as he placed a hand on Anthony’s shoulder, “You’ll be a good boy now, right?”

Anthony was tensed up again. His teeth were clenched and he didn’t know if he was about to swing for Steven again or burst into tears. It was like all of his emotions were running at one hundred percent at once.

“Right?” Steven said again. The tone of warning was as clear as day.

“Yes.” Anthony growled without unclenching his teeth.

“Yes…” Steven waved the hand not holding Anthony’s shoulder waiting for him to continue.

“Yes… Daddy.” Anthony felt a piece of his spirit breaking as he said it.

“Good boy.” Steven patted Anthony on the back twice.

Anthony was saved by his wife as she walked back over with one of Anthony’s onesies in her hands. The diapered man was just grateful to get something to cover himself up and he didn’t hesitate to hold his arms in the air so Jane could dress him. The stretchy material came down over his chest and Jane bent down to pop the two flaps together.

“Alright, nap time.” Jane said as she took Anthony’s hand and led him towards the crib.

Anthony waddled across the room and climbed into the crib. He winced as he sat down and quickly laid back so that the pressure was off his butt. The side of the baby bed came up and Anthony looked out at Jane and Steven standing next to each other and looking down at him. Steven had his arm around Jane’s waist and was holding her close. Anthony thought they looked like two proud new parents looking down at their baby no matter how much he tried to get such notions from his mind.

“Have a good rest.” Jane said simply.

The pair turned and walked away. Anthony watched them until the nursery door was pulled partially closed and he was left alone. He finally allowed himself to relax a little as he brought his hands up to his face. He felt exhausted by everything that had happened that day, it was just all so much to process.

Anthony closed his eyes as he laid flat on his back. It took a while for him to be able to turn his brain off but slowly he started drifting towards sleep. It felt like he was just about to slip into dreamland when there was a sudden thump on the wall behind the headboard. Anthony quickly sat up and peeked over the solid board at the wall.

Anthony wondered if everyone was OK but then a second later there was another bang… and then another… and another. The thumps against the wall continued rhythmically from the room next to Anthony’s nursery. It was the master bedroom.

“Oh… oh… ohhhhh…” Anthony heard Jane moaning. Her voice was muffled by the wall between them but it was very obviously hers.

For just a second Anthony thought Jane was in trouble. Then his brain put everything together and he realised it wasn’t pain he was hearing. It was pleasure. Seemingly quite a lot of pleasure considering the frequency of his wife’s exclamations.

Anthony whined and moaned as he heard his wife having sex with his ex-colleague. He wanted to climb out of the crib and stop the madness but he knew he couldn’t. There was nothing he could do to change how things were. Besides his own personal feelings it was clear Jane was happier than ever, despite everything he didn’t want to upset her.

As the rhythmic banging grew faster Anthony found himself rubbing the front of his diaper. He hadn’t even realised that he was doing it until he looked down and saw that his straining dick was tenting out his diaper. His sexual frustration was bleeding over and he felt a desperate need to relieve himself. It was just like when Joey and Fiona had been going at in front of him, anything sexual drove him crazy now that he was denied it.

“You’re so big!” Jane shouted.

Anthony had never known his wife to be so loud during love making. Half of him thought she was deliberately being loud to tease him and the other half thought that maybe Steven was just that good in bed. Either way it had him picturing exactly what was going on in the other room. In his mind he saw Jane on all fours on the bed with Steven behind her, the strong man pounding into her causing the bed to bang into the wall.

Anthony moaned himself as he rubbed the front of his diaper and listened to the intercourse happening just feet away from him. He kept asking himself if he should really be doing this, he thought about stopping but when he felt the waves of pleasure going through him he gave up trying to resist what his body needed.

Grabbing the pillows and placing them lengthways on the bed Anthony took his brown teddy bear that was always in the crib with him and laid it on top. He paused for only the briefest of seconds before lying forwards so that his diaper was directly over the stuffed toy.

Anthony knew he should be ashamed of what he was about to do but he couldn’t stop himself. Just like when his babysitters were getting sexual in front of him he felt an irresistible horniness. He had tears in his eyes as he pushed down and the front of his diaper pressed into the teddy bear, he let out a little moan as his dick pressed against the soft front of his diaper.

Feeling ashamed, Anthony started pushing into the teddy bear at the same rate as the bangs on the wall. He closed his eyes and imagined himself next door. He pictured himself with his wife underneath him as he slowly sank into her. The muffled moans he heard were for him, the banging headboard was because of his own virility.

As the banging became faster Anthony sped up as well. He still had his eyes closed as he desperately tried to convince himself that he was on top of Jane rather than thrusting into his cuddly toy. The diaper around his waist was impossible to ignore, of course. It was so bulky and every movement caused the shifting plastic to crinkle.

“Yes! Oh, Steven, yes!” Jane exclaimed.

Anthony winced even as he continued humping his toy. It was very hard to keep up the illusion when he could hear his wife screaming another man’s name. That didn’t stop his frantic thrusting though. He continued to push his hips into the teddy bear’s stuffing and could feel his straining hard on sending rewarding feelings of pleasure through his body.

“Tell me I’m bigger than Anthony.” Steven was talking loudly and grunting in between words as he thrust, “Tell me I’m better than him in bed.”

“You’re a thousand times better than Anthony!” Jane called out, “He could never fuck me like you do!”

Anthony knew they were deliberately shouting loud enough to make sure he heard. Their hurtful words stung even more because Anthony completely understood where it was coming from. It wasn’t at all hard for him to imagine that Steven was both bigger and better than he was, he had never put too much effort in to his love making.

“Harder!” Jane cried out, “Give me everything you’ve got!”

Anthony started thrusting as hard and fast as he could into his stuffed partner. He knew he wasn’t going to last much longer but it didn’t sound like what was happening in the master bedroom had long to go either judging by the screams and exclamations. Anthony quickly approached his tipping point.

“Fill me up!” Jane cried out at just the right time.

Anthony gasped as he strained every muscle and then felt himself climax into his diaper. The sticky fluid spurting into the fluffy folds of his disposable. As he squirted his excitement he heard one or two bangs against the wall before they came to a stop. As he drooped down over his teddy bear with sweat on his forehead he couldn’t help but feel humiliated by what he had done.

As Anthony came into his diaper his new Daddy had emptied his balls into Jane. Whilst Jane and Steven had engaged in proper grown up sex Anthony had humped his toys like the pathetic cuckold he was.

Anthony leaned back on his knees somewhat out of breath. When he looked at the bear he felt nothing but shame. He pushed it to the side and quickly put his pillows back in their proper position, he didn’t think he’d be able to take it if one of the other two came in and saw what he had done. He laid down against the pillows and found he couldn’t even meet the eye of his stuffed lover. He turned over so he didn’t have to look at the bear’s accusing eyes.

Anthony slept fitfully that night. Twice he was woken up by banging on the walls and the sounds of sex coming from the master bedroom. All he could do was wrap a pillow around his head to try and muffle the sound whilst waiting for his wife and her boyfriend to finish.

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-89763274

• Like 2

A routine settles itself on the household. For a little while things seem quite boring until a sudden break in the routine has Anthony worried. But maybe this break represents an opportunity...

---

If you enjoy my stories and would like to help support me writing them then I kindly ask you to check out my Patreon. I post all my updates a week earlier for patrons and there are 49 stories EXCLUSIVELY on my Patreon page! All the money on my Patreon goes towards paying bills, buying food and generally keeping a roof over my head and a nappy under my butt. Thank you to everyone who has a look at my Patreon and a special BIG thank you to those who choose to support me. It means the world.

---

The next month represented a new low for Anthony. Steven spent more and more time at the house until, after a couple of weeks, he had moved in. Anthony sat in his playpen obediently as he watched his “Daddy” move bring his stuff into the house. Anthony’s adult stuff, things he hadn’t seen in a long time, were taken up to the attic to be stored and likely forgotten about.

Steven and Jane had sex frequently and Anthony was never left in any doubt as to what was happening. All he could do was listen and sometimes rub his diaper. To Anthony’s consternation Steven took on the role of Daddy with gusto. He shared parenting duties with Jane and now half of Anthony’s diaper changes, cleanings, feedings and everything else was done by the new man. It was unquestionably more humiliating for Steven to be taken care of by the man who had replaced him.

Every day started blending together again. Anthony had originally been knocked out of his repetitive day-to-day life by the arrival of Steven but now a new routine had been established. Apart from the added humiliation of having Steven looking after him not a lot had changed. Anthony spent his days listlessly playing, watching children’s television and playing with baby toys. His Mommy and Daddy took care of everything else. He felt like he could feel his brain turning to mush.

The routine was broken one morning when Anthony was hurriedly changed and fed by Jane. He was taken downstairs, put into his pen and promptly forgotten about which suited him just fine. He spent the morning looking out through the bars of his pen as furious activity seemed to be taking place. A lot of cleaning and moving things around, to Anthony’s surprise Steven even seemed nervous, he wasn’t used to that.

“What’s going on?” Anthony asked when Steven came in to check his diaper.

Steven didn’t say anything as Anthony stood in front of him in the classic “diaper check” position with his crotch pushed out in front of him slightly. He blushed as his former friend pressed his hand into his crotch distractedly. He seemingly decided that Anthony didn’t need a diaper change and walked away without a word.

Anthony huffed and puffed but soon went back to his spot in the playpen. He didn’t expect to be told much these days. It wasn’t like parents usually went out of their way to explain their plans to babies. He winced and shook his head. He hated thinking of his wife and her boyfriend as his parents but it was a mind-set he seemed to slip into with increasing easy and regularity.

---

“I wish we didn’t have to do this.” Megan sulked in the corner of the high-end car that had been sent to pick them up.

“Just chill.” Max replied.

“Chill?” Megan gesticulated angrily, “After what SHE did?”

“You mean Mommy?” Max asked.

“I mean MOTHER.” Megan replied with clear emphasis, “You need to stop calling her Mommy. It’s creepy.”

“I only do it because it annoys you.” Max smirked.

“Ugh… I can’t believe you’re not as annoyed I am about this whole damn thing.” Megan scowled.

“You’ve just go to get over it, sis.” Max shrugged.

Megan couldn’t believe her brother was so blasé about everything that had happened. The punishment had been the most humiliating and shameful think she could ever imagine, it was something she felt like she needed therapy to get over.

Once the summer of diapers and enforced babyhood was over Megan had tried to immediately go back to panties with predictable consequences. She wet her panties and had urine running down her legs before long. Max experienced the same issues though that did little to make her feel better. If she had thought the diaper punishment was humiliating what came next was almost worse.

In the last two weeks before heading off to college the twins were given a crash course of potty training. They had to re-learn the skills they had suppressed during the summer, fortunately it didn’t take too long for most of the old habits to come back. Every night the twins would go to bed in diapers, they would wake up and rush to the little plastic potties their mother had bought them. Slowly but surely they found that they didn’t have to rush quite as much.

There was more long term consequences though. Megan hadn’t told Max and she certainly hadn’t told anyone she had met at college but she wasn’t completely out of diapers. To her intense embarrassment and frustration she still had difficulty keeping the bed dry consistently. She still wore diapers to bed.

“I just wish I could’ve stayed at college this summer.” Megan muttered as she leant against the window.

“It’ll be nice seeing Mommy and…” Max paused and frowned, “Do you know anything about what’s happened with dad? Is he still…”

“I don’t know.” Megan replied quickly, “I haven’t spoken to either of them since we left.”

The car was now driving through familiar streets as they neared the family home. Megan wasn’t entirely sure what they’d find at home. When they had left their father was still being treated as a baby, she had no idea if his punishment had ended as well. It was such a ridiculous situation and whenever anyone at college asked about her family she was reminded how weird they all were, she tried to move away from the topic as soon as possible.

“You really should be thankful.” Max tossed out casually.

“For what?” Megan spat out in reply, “For Mom giving my therapist a lot to work with?”

“You have a therapist?” Max asked with a frown.

“Not yet.” Megan admitted.

“Well, like I said, you should be thankful.” Max repeated, “I think last summer really helped focus me.”

“I can’t believe you’re defending it.” Megan shook her head.

“I’m just saying…” Max shrugged, “It made me realise I can’t just do whatever I want.”

Megan frowned at her brother. He couldn’t sound more different from the sibling she had known growing up. At college they had soon split apart into their own social circles and whilst Megan’s grades were middling she was shocked to find out that Max was among the top of his class. She resented her brother not only for doing better than her but for proving that the punishment actually had some worth.

The car rumbled along and then turned on to the long gravel driveway leading up to the house. When the car came to a stop Megan wanted to hide out and just be driven away again, she had no such luck though and the driver held the door open until she reluctantly stepped out into the warm air.

Megan was still scowling as she walked across the drive and up the steps of the porch. Max was ahead of her and ringing the doorbell as she reached the top. The door opened and she was surprised to see someone who wasn’t her mother or father. She briefly wondered if they’d accidentally ended up at the wrong house.

“You must be Max.” The man said, “And Megan, I presume.”

“Who are you?” Megan asked.

“Me?” The man smiled, “I’m your new Daddy!”

---

Anthony couldn’t believe his eyes. Max and Megan were standing in the living room doorway and staring at him. They had obviously seen him like this before, they had all experienced the punishment together for a while after all, but from the way his twins stared at him it was obvious they didn’t know he was still diapered.

“Mom!” Megan called immediately.

“Geez Anthony, still being punished?” Max asked.

It hurt Anthony to hear his son not call him Dad but it made sense in the situation. The twins had gotten used to calling him by his name when he was essentially their sibling. He blushed hard, Max and Megan looked so grown up now, the one year away from home seemed to have changed them both a lot. Max in particular seemed to give off an air of maturity that he hadn’t had before.

“He doesn’t bite.” Steven chuckled, “Go on in.”

“You still haven’t told us who you are.” Megan answered before looking down the hall and calling again, “Mom!”

Anthony saw that his son didn’t have any hesitation. He walked into the room and stood leaning against the top of the playpen. Megan was still staring at Steven. Anthony felt so ashamed, he could tell his offspring who the man was but there was no answer that didn’t make him look pathetic. As the tension in the room seemed to ratchet up a level he felt his bladder void into his already wet diaper.

“Ah, twins!” Jane’s voice came from the hallway and from the sound of her footsteps she was hurrying towards them, “It’s so lovely to see you! How are you both? Did you get here OK?”

Anthony saw Jane appear and try to wrap Megan in a hug but the young woman fended her off and took a step backwards which led to her being in the living room. Jane looked a little hurt but quickly recovered as Max hugged his mother with no hesitation.

“What’s going on?” Megan demanded. Anthony melted under her glare when she looked towards him.

“What do you mean?” Jane asked as if there wasn’t a big Steven shaped elephant in the room.

“I mean…” Megan’s voice betrayed her impatience, “Who is this? And why is dad still in diapers?”

“Please, sit down.” Jane gestured to the couch, “I’ll catch you up on everything that’s happened.”

It was humiliating to live through it and it was humiliating to hear the whole sordid story being re-told. Anthony spent his time looking at the floor but whenever he did dare to look up at his grown-up children he saw their ebbing respect for him slipping away. It wasn’t like he could blame them.

“So you’re… cheating on dad?” Megan asked her mother.

“Not at all.” Jane replied with a chuckle, “I simply needed a man in the house to help look after the baby. Anthony agrees that this set up is for the best don’t you?”

Anthony swallowed hard. Obviously his ideal situation would be to go back to how things were before he had been forced into that first diaper, that wasn’t possible so it was about making things the best they could be in his current situation. His choices were simple and stark. He either accepted Steven as his Daddy and Jane’s lover or he was kicked out of the house with nowhere to go and nothing to his name.

“This… is for the best.” Anthony muttered. His face went crimson, “Daddy is great for Mommy.”

Max immediately burst into tears of laughter. Even though he had become more mature it was obvious his old self was still in there. In contrast Megan looked disgusted. In Anthony’s opinion Megan’s reaction was the only valid one someone could have to all this. Anthony tried to hide his face by picking up his bottle and sucking on the teat.

“This family is insane.” Megan shook her head.

“Are you OK, Max?” Jane asked her son, “You’ve been very quiet.”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Max replied as his laughter died away, “It’s just a lot to take in.”

“I know, sweetie.” Jane said with a sympathetic smile.

“Look, I’m not trying to replace Anthony for you and your sister.” Steven said as he took Jane’s hand but looked across at Max.

Anthony couldn’t help but look up and raise an eyebrow. Replacing him was pretty much exactly what Steven was doing. He understood though. Steven wasn’t looking to be the twins’ dad, there was no fun in that. Anthony supposed he should be grateful about that but he was hardly in a position to be a dad himself.

“Why don’t we get some drinks?” Steven suggested to Jane, “Let the kids talk to Anthony for a couple of minutes.”

“Sure.” Jane replied as she stood up with her boyfriends. Hand in hand they left the room.

Anthony looked at Max and Megan sheepishly. Max was leaned back and seemingly at ease whereas Megan looked extremely wound up, she was hunched forward with her arms and legs crossed. Anthony saw an opportunity.

“Pretty crazy, huh?” Max said, “What’s it been like being a baby all this time?”

“What do you think?” Anthony snapped angrily, “I hate it.”

“Why don’t you put a stop to it then?” Max shrugged, “Just leave.”

“It isn’t that simple.” Anthony sighed, “A lot has changed…”

Anthony told the twins about what had happened regarding the house and all the family assets being signed over to Jane. He made it clear that leaving wasn’t an option any more than just deciding he wasn’t going to be a baby anymore. He left out the part where he was nearly completely incontinent now though as he spoke he was acutely aware of his diaper becoming freshly warmed.

“This is so dumb.” Megan said, “Why can’t things just go back to how they were before all this?”

“I know…” Anthony sighed. He would’ve given everything for life to go back to normal.

Anthony watched as Megan frowned. She pursed her lips and then slowly looked up at him. He knew that expression, it was something he had seen a lot as Megan grew up. She was hatching a plan. Anthony immediately felt his interest piqued. If Megan had a way to end this madness he would be all ears.

“What if…” Megan seemed to have second thoughts and after a couple of seconds of hesitation she shook her head, “Forget it.”

“What?” Anthony quickly asked.

“Don’t worry about it.” Megan said dismissively.

“Tell me.” Anthony crawled forwards until he was as close to Megan as he could get without leaving his play area, “I’m desperate. I want to hear your idea even if it is far-fetched.”

“Fine.” Megan leaned forwards conspiratorially and Max followed suit, “What if we split mom and Steven up? It won’t fix everything but it will restore some normality and as mom is emotionally recovering you, dad, can be there for her.”

Anthony slowly nodded his head. Megan’s plan made sense, if they could get Steven out of the picture maybe it would be just the opening he needed to get back in Jane’s good books. It was surely worth the effort even if it only gave him a slim opportunity.

“I don’t know…” Max interjected, “They seem happy together.”

“Max!” Anthony tried to summon some remaining vestiges of authority hidden deep inside him, “I’m your father! I, not Steven, belong with your mother.”

Max seemed unconvinced as he leaned back leaving Megan and Anthony alone to decide their plot. Anthony knew that splitting up the happy couple was easier said than done and he wondered if Megan had any ideas about how they might achieve their goal.

“I think I have a way.” Megan said, “It’s the nuclear option but I don’t know if we have a choice if we want this done whilst we’re still here.”

“I’ll try anything.” Anthony replied desperately.

“Then follow my lead tomorrow.” Megan said quietly.

---

If you want to read what happens next RIGHT NOW you can find the next part of the story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cuckolding-of-90119024

• Like 1