LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My triggers to regress

One of my biggest triggers these days for regression has been my playpen which I bought a few months ago.

It just seems once I sit inside my baby brain is in full control and regression happens with ease and it becomes difficult to come back .

What about anyone else how does your regression come on?

IMG_4843.jpeg

My whole house looks like a baby lives there, toys on the floor, bottles, wipes, pacifiers and bibs on the counter, a playroom and a full nursery, so as soon as I am at home, I’m back in baby mode. Also, seeing diaper commercials is a big trigger. 

• Like 2

For me it's my Daddy 💗 Objects, toys, clothes and accessories are just things to me. A play pen, crib or whatever else are just props until an unconditionally loving partner is added. When my Daddy hugs me, kisses my nose, gently strokes my hair or gives me a bath those are all triggers. Objects, meh, I can interact with them but it doesn't do a ton for me ever since I've had my loving Daddy in my life.

For me, it's pretty basic.  Diapers, a pacifier and the right Little clothing.  I just don't feel right without that.  Anything else doesn't matter.  I don't need to have toys or stuffies, but they do help!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

How about haveing a mental healthcare provider saying your caseworker will ber right out and have you sit and wait instead of going out for a cig just to fallasleep in the  chair have a small spot on your leg look like you almost flooded the chair and your casworker say " you are 1 sleepy boy" then change it really quickly to guy😅.

If she was trying to trigger my little space so I would be open and honest with her she got more than she bargained for there was no filter by my adult head space at all. 

Adult space would have said the urologist is nuts and I have a appointment with another.

Little space said the urologist is fucking unquaified and stupid to say a testicle.the size of a orange is healthy. In what damn world is soething not working properly healthy? They better fix the damn thing before it end up cut out and put in a fucking blender and see her say it's healthy after that..

I'm actually supprised she didn't put me on a 72hr hold after that 😬.

I'm not in adult head space still 😅 

I wonder if she knew she let me leave with the processing ability of a 3½ yo 😅 It's all good though it been climbing back up .. quite slowly though 😅

It's only 8:30 and I'm .. not tired and not sleepy.that is why I'm going to lay the hell down 😂 because Um I don't fucking know 😱..

I would shave but I don't trust myself to hold a razor right now .. I mea  I already stabbed my hand twice trying to cut bread 😬 I'm not bleeding and it's time for me to lay down for a hour or 2 or the rest of the night I mean who the hell knows ?

• Confused 1

Well I slept great after I stopped trying to get back up 😅 My dog decided to enshure I didn't get back up 😩. I mean I put her in the bed turned out the light just got my hands under the pillow to go put my head down and my dog ran over to the pillow and layed on it. I must have been really tired and way stuck in little space as I couldn't get my hands out from under the pillow 😅 had a tantrum and don't remember anything before 2AM this morning how I got on my back no clue, why my dog was laying on my arm so I still couldn't get up .. no clue. I actually was able to get out of bed at 3am 😂

Still partly in little space. or maybe fully I don't really know yet 😂

I mean I haven't touched a knife yet so I have no clue😂

• Like 1

Nevermind I call it quits on trying to get out of little space 😂

Literally messed my diaper without knowing while typeing.

Changed the diaper.

Smoked a cig and the smoke after got in my face and was fanning it away.

When to start another pot of coffee but messed up the water filter so fixed it ..

Somehow had to pee really bad so lowered the diaper to just piss in the sink.. ended up pissing all over my pants in the process .

Thought about the smoke and started gagging got the hry heaves and ended up being so bad wet the diaper anyways ..

Turned and saw the knife and didn't even dare to pick it up instead lightly touched the handle to rotate the blade towards the wall grabbed a cup of coffee and walked out of the kitchen😅

Nope definantly not out of little space😂

Oh god just had a sip of the coffee 😭 even that is fucking ruined for me 😭😭😭

It taste like someone poured bleach in a cup 😭

But it is only coffee 😭😨

OMG I don't think my creamer is going to last until food shopping day 😅

I had to pour ¼ of the bottle in the coffee just to not feel like pukeing 😅

• Like 1

thumbsucking really does it for me even tho i guess i prefer my paci. i think its just cuz i can suck my thumb ANY TIME, i dont need to have a paci nearby to gently remind myself im just a little boy. also nursing from a baba. i feel the more i suckle on it, the younger i get lol 

• Like 1

I'm not haveing the best time with keeping track of which topic I posted on 😅

Spit man it all trucked up 😂

Forget me triggeing little space it been done quite well 😂

I can't trigger out 😂

I had to call my mentalhealth provider to see if she tried to start de regression therapy up again. 

I still dont know if she did it on purpouse 😅

She said "sometimes it's nice to let go and go back" 

Not funny, she only asked if I wanted to come back a week early😧

Stuck in little space and my mental health casworker basically saying Go wit de flow 😧

Do not try 2 smoke out of little space when drs are involved 😬 gagged and dry heaved so hard I messed myself😔

But that was afyr tryin not to wet de diaper by peein in the sink just to end up peein all over my pants .

Thogh aboit de smoke and almist puked and wet de diaper anyways 😒

My day knot goin ezcactly adulty 😅

Coffee taste like puke 😒 needed to use ¼ bottle creamer to drink it😐.

I need to stop lyein down it keeps makein it alot harder.

Oly fudge man ever start shakein just pickin up somthin sharp ?

Trucking nuts man shaken in fear holding a razor to shave, fine after I starteshaven though.. till I knicked myself and almost puked 😒

Forgot what no adult spaceleft wslike 😒

I got no clu where I put mi butter last nite 😂 

I just started ripping the lofe of bred apart lik adinner roll😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

OK  I mite not be on for a bit if my wittle space get much deeper. 

Relly had a hard time readin a post.  It scrambled on me ..makein it not readable .😬

Shete Tammy Trucker and Holly Fudge bars this is 🤔🤔🤔🤔 conflicting 🤔nooe 🤔 sorrie jus forgot what I waz sayin😅

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
On 8/10/2023 at 11:38 AM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

thumbsucking really does it for me even tho i guess i prefer my paci. i think its just cuz i can suck my thumb ANY TIME, i dont need to have a paci nearby to gently remind myself im just a little boy. also nursing from a baba. i feel the more i suckle on it, the younger i get lol 

Thumb not work 4me man 😅 Trid once Wittle space suppsto be safe . Not safe when Ubite thum an bleedin everwewere 😬

I'm tired but managed to get out little little space for a bit. Not quite shure how yet though. 😒

Ugh Not quite I guess just didn't notice the diffrence until I lit a smoke 😒

Dammit it just is 🤔 I don no😒

Watchd space pups last nite though 😊

De loonie tunes were funnie but all aboyt war and bullies quite strange🤔 dey were all old tho. Realy realy old😒 still funnie but dum and no morl exsept to beet the crap out of any1 dat messes wit U 😅

If dar is a war we screwd 😂

Old versis new shows fite vs tawk🤔

Anyways funy how caetoons from dat long ago have porky pig in a girdle? camisole? Cartoons r weird but it basicaly says hide it 🤔

Powitcal ashel to😒

Eben new movi says hide helpin some1 😒

Coffe not doin much 2 wak me up. It not as bad tho. 

Got 2 go shopin for food l8er tthinkin of picin up craeons and doin some kelorin books 🤔 I gots kelord mechnal pensils but not enuf kelors in em😔