LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do I become diaper dependent

Just wear 24/7 for wetting and messing. Learn to relax your sphincter muscles and not clench when you've gone in your nappy. Learn to wet and mess in all positions. Feel comfortable in your nappies. You have to define yourself as incontinent from now on. People you know will find out. You will need a month supply of nappies and have a auto order of nappies delivered every 4/6 weeks to your house. Stop fantasying about incontinence and just accept you have to wear 24/7. Even if you don't feel like your making any achievements with unpotty training because your now in nappies 24/7 it doesn't matter.

17 minutes ago, Diaperman123 said:

if you have any questions about becoming diaper dependent please ask.

• Like 2

You're bladder will eventually shrink from prolonged wearing and wetting at the slightest urge. At first you'll notice an increased need to urinate. I noticed my bladder shrank before any real muscle loss. It doesn't matter anyway if you're wearing 24/7 as wetting at the slightest urge means your bladder isn't really stretched. One problem you will face is that sleeping becomes difficult with the constant urge to pee. At this stage its reversible.

I would highly recommend Tena Slip Active fit Maxi. You need a higher capacity nappy because at first you'll be voiding in large amounts. Tena a good nappy and good value for money. After a while you'll be voiding in small dribbles and gushes and nappies will hold out better and need changed less. It's best to keep to a routine though with changing. I change every 4/5 hours even if I've only used half the capacity of my nappy. A good changing and cleaning routine is essential, you'll need adult wet wipes and cleaning foam if you mess.

• Thanks 1
On 7/2/2023 at 1:27 AM, Diaperman123 said:

How do I start bowel incontinence and Bedwetting?

Can't help you with bowel incontinence but bedwetting is easy just deliberately pre your bed every night until it becomes a habit you can't break and the rest will follow.

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2023 at 3:43 PM, Diaperman123 said:

Just wearing 24/7 will not make you icont, it will take time. I have worn 24/7 since at least 2013. I have gained more loss of control, I started because I had a wet Silver dollar size a few days at work in the front of my pants, and I figured it was better to wear than have a wet spot. But I have been a diaper Lover since I was a kid, so it was not hard to put them on. I played with diapers all my life, and I have loved to do wet very wet pee play. So I saw it as a good excuse for wearing......... I have slowly since then had wetting with no warning, and made it to the bathroom a few times. But it's different for everyone..