LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peemergency

Took a nap yesterday and dreamed that I had to pee, but it took forever to finally find a clean/working bathroom. As soon as I started to go something snapped in my brain and said "This is not real! You're only in a pullup!) and I shot awake lol.

• Like 1

At least you wore a pull-up.

Before I started going 24/7, I dreamt that I needed to pee, so I went to the toilet and started going, until I felt me going wet for real.
My boxer was wet in the crotch, but I managed to stop it before it ruined the bed. 

Literally a wet dream. 

Had that one in late '77-early '78. It was set in Providence where I was going to Rhode Island College. My best frie3nd at the time was gong to Brown and he drove us both in. In the dream, I had to go wkcked bad. We were cruising around looking for a spot. We found a wooded area. Ijumped out of the car, heaed into it and was about ready to go and woke up and had to pee REALLY bad, I jumped out of bed and headed into the bathroom and made it just in time

Yeap! Those dreams are wild and I still get them a lot. I have dreams that I am peeing in strange places, well, places that are not bathrooms, like outdoors. I am searching for privacy, first. Then eventually I let go. I usually don't wake up, even when I'm not diapered. I woke up while peeing my underwear once, and it was extremely scary not being in control of my body! I remember just lying there and cursing until I could stop the flow. 😑

• Like 1

I have those dreams all the time, though lately I remember that I am wearing a diaper and just keep going. I do still occasionally wake up from those dreams but only after I have already wet myself.