LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inadvertently added fiber to my daily diet.

A little background: I dont eat a lot of fiber, not that I hate it or anything like that, it just never comes up in my favorite foods that I eat often, as such, no real solid BM's.

Back in May, I had a tooth removed and for a week was on a non-solid food diet, My food of choice was applesauce, I ordered a bunch of it and ate it here and there. This month I ordered a bunch of it again and it makes for a great here and there snack. I go for the cinnamon stuff.

This past week I have been noticing proper solidish BM's and a quick search online pointed to applesauce having fiber in it.

If I can find several hours of alone time this weekend, I may put this to practice while wearing a diaper.

• Like 1

Today I deliberately added fiber to my diet.   Had 2 apples around lunch time, then mid afternoon snack was a package of graham crackers.  The whole package (not the whole box!).   Tomorrow should be a rather impressive poop.   The bummer will be that I'll be in the office. 

So I went to bed last night at 2am, popped in a suppository hoping it would do something this time, my first 3 tries didnt do anything, wore a cheapish diaper since thats all I had, took a dose of zzquil then settled into place on top of a changing pad for just in case.

About an hour later I had my first BM, around 6am I am still awake and felt a tummy rumble and I let go a second time, 8am rolls around and still no sleep, another tummy rumble and I released myself a third time, but this time it felt like everything that could go wrong did go wrong as what came out went up towards my backside, I was afraid to get up and see if I leaked, but I did leak out the top onto my bed sheet, My position on my changing pad ended up not being ideal, I massively leaked out of the sides of my crotch all onto the pad but the only damage was where my lower back was laying off this pad.

I admitted defeat that I wouldnt be able to fall asleep this way so I very carefully got up out of bed and carefully walked to my shower hoping not to leave a trail of drippings behind me, deep cleaned myself then went to go try and clean up the mess on my bedsheet(oh I should mention it was nearly liquid that came out of me this last time) But luckily it didnt seep onto my mattress pad under the bedsheet.

I stayed up for about another half hour in the guise of starting my day, but after this time, the urge to sleep was kicking in so I went to bed but sleeping on the other side of my bed.

One question about suppositories if anyone can answer, I know to stay still for 10 to 15 minutes after popping it in, Do I need to keep a finger up in there the whole time or is it when I cant feel the thing anymore is it safe to bring my finger out?