LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Stuffy's Tale: How An Elephant Saved Their Little, A Story in the Diaper Dimension (Chapter 17 - Complete)

I'm just happy Sarah wasn't effected physically by what happened. If she was either there or they thought she knew something I can't imagine what they'd do to her. I had a slight fear that they'd use her or do something to her as a message to daddy. 

I went back to when Willy first met Miss G to remember which of her staff was the Betweener. I thought Mildred was the Amazon lol. Somehow I must have mixed them up lol. 

26 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I'm just happy Sarah wasn't effected physically by what happened. If she was either there or they thought she knew something I can't imagine what they'd do to her. I had a slight fear that they'd use her or do something to her as a message to daddy. 

I went back to when Willy first met Miss G to remember which of her staff was the Betweener. I thought Mildred was the Amazon lol. Somehow I must have mixed them up lol. 

I honestly don't make much of a deal out of Penelope, Miss G, or Mildred as being a Middle or Big, but it will be important for the spin-off story with Miss G later.

1 hour ago, LostBBoyBear said:

honestly don't make much of a deal out of Penelope, Miss G, or Mildred as being a Middle or Big, but it will be important for the spin-off story with Miss G later.

I don't actually remember if Penelope is an Amazon or not. But I did reread the one sentence that referred to Mildred as a Middle. I should go back and see how you driscribed Penelope lol. 

• 4 weeks later...

That was a great story and I'm glad for the ending I wanted.  I had guessed that Wily would end up with Molly after he meet her and he old Tusk that he knew in is heart he would see her again.  I also guessed where the file was when they took Willy to question him.😃