LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do boosters hold up well against an enema?

I'm trying to get a huge messy diaper (i have no idea why I thought it'd be fun) and I am wondering if I use 2-4 boosters if that would help it be huge but also hold some stuff. If some brands can hold it up or vise versa please tell me!

Boosters will not really help with an enema.  If it's not 100% liquid, it won't pass through the outer layer.   I've done the diaper enema thing a few times - but never with a booster.  And generally, there was very little absorbed by the diaper itself.   If you do boosterize (that's a word... I just made it up!), it's more likely that it'll make the internal leak guards ineffective - so expect that nasty mess to simply gush out down your legs.   Maybe that's what you're into... maybe not.  I know I'm not.  I'd rather ensure it stays contained.

What I usually do is

One diaper with holes on the outside

Add a second diaper over the first one with 1 or 2 booster.

Holes will alloy fluids to go trough the the first diaper and be capted by the booster.

With this method, I can wear diaper for up to 36H with a 2l enema

I mess my diaper nearly every morning, but it is natural and not the result of an enema, so i can't answer this inquiry from experience. My thought is to agree with Krinklz Kat that the internal leak guards will be ineffective in keeping the mess contained if there is a booster inside your diaper. There is only one way for you to find out!!!!

I never tried a booster. My guess is that it won't help.  Unless your system is already cleaned out and the enema comes back out as all liquid. 

It's been my experience that the enema comes out like a muddy, slimey mess and the diaper it's self doesn't absorb a lot of it. It just stays in the leak guard channel as a soupy mess. Like Crinklz Kat said,  if you have a booster taking up that space, you'll be even more likely to have a messy leak.

• 2 weeks later...

For my next order I still hesitate for booster. I had a very good expériences with double diaper and double booster with big enema. But I don't know If I will like the feeling of a diaper without booster

So after running a few tests I can say:

A diaper without a booster (depending on the enema) could hold all of it and not leak unless laying on my tummy

A diaper WITH a booster seemed to help towards the end of the enema and it only leaked while walking a certain way

So I guess some boosters and diapers could hold up against an enema you might want to do like a medium diaper to hold it then a large diaper to contain it. I found that doing that then putting on a onesie and sitting in the mess feels quite good. You could get a tiny bit of leakage from doing this but I've only had it once when I used the same size diaper. 

2 hours ago, APaddedPilot said:

So after running a few tests I can say:

A diaper without a booster (depending on the enema) could hold all of it and not leak unless laying on my tummy

A diaper WITH a booster seemed to help towards the end of the enema and it only leaked while walking a certain way

So I guess some boosters and diapers could hold up against an enema you might want to do like a medium diaper to hold it then a large diaper to contain it. I found that doing that then putting on a onesie and sitting in the mess feels quite good. You could get a tiny bit of leakage from doing this but I've only had it once when I used the same size diaper. 

I had the same feeling.

Putting a diaper over the first one can catch the leaks of the first one. In general, I put the booster in the outer diaper