LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Fantina's (How to Train Your Umbreon) Completed 8/02/23

25 Years ago…

“Who would have thought Hearthome City, a name which stood for warmth and kindness, would be at the epicenter for such a bizarre event ?” A female news reporter said. “What was supposed to be a child friendly city, full of happy families, now has parents leery of letting their children out unsupervised.”

The news camera zoomed out to show the Hearthome City Gym standing tall before showing slides of the various other amenities, such as the Poffin House, Amity Square, before finally stopping at the front of the Super Contest Hall.

“I’ve spoken to several witnesses who were at the scene, but none of which were willing to be interviewed on camera. One witness, who wishes to remain anonymous said, ‘It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was just a normal day, I was out jogging with my Machamp before a match, you know, to pump us up and get the blood flowing, but then he just stopped right in the middle of the track. Next thing I knew, my buddy, he grabbed his head and started thrashing about. I knew right away something wasn’t right. I put him back in his ball and rushed to the Pokemon center, and it was there injured trainers started pouring in. It was pure chaos. I saw this guy with crushed legs from his Rhyhorn trampling him. Another girl was just covered in lacerations. Her clothes were all ripped and bloody. She said her Ivysaur had suddenly turned on her and started attacking her with its vines. ’” 

“Another trainer I talked to said the farmers market stall where he buys honey was in pieces due to a swarm of Beedrills zooming through the aisles. People and pokemon alike were left running for cover as the creatures attacked indiscriminately. This was one of many stands left destroyed from the aftermath. As you can see behind me, police have taped off the area until clean up 

crews can come and move some of the larger debris.”

“Authorities are still unsure as to what upset some of the local pokemon, and local researchers are left scratching their heads. Many Hearthome residents have been pointing fingers to a local criminal fringe group that goes by the name Team Plasma, while others have blamed the nearby lab. Either way, police have asked all residents to stay inside and keep all pokemon safely in their balls until the cause of the disruption has been investigated. I’m reporter Kinsley from Pkmn News, back to you in the studio.” 

Present day

I flicked the Television off and let out a sigh. Contests. Battles. Tournaments. Gyms. Those were the good old days, before what the people of Sinnoh called The Incitement. The world of Pokemon was flipped on its head. It was the day a staggering 99 percent of pokemon stopped obeying their trainers. It didn’t matter if you were a novice or an ace; had one gym badge or all of them. It was like something in their brain was scrambled and Pokemon no longer wished to be our partners. Some say it was only a matter of time before they revolted. “We were using them as slaves” seems to be the going argument now-a-days, but it changes month to month. Some people even went as far to blame the 5g towers, but I think it's a load of Taurus shit. 

Pokemon were still around, but it was nothing like it used to be. Now there was so much red tape to being a Pokemon trainer, it was nearly impossible. Licenses, fees, tests, age restrictions and a hundred other hoops to jump through. Not to mention the astronomical cost to everything. With only one percent of the population having pokemon, free Pokemon centers were a thing of the past. There was only one in Sinnah now, and it cost nearly $500 to use, so unless you wanted to travel for days, you were left paying outrageous prices for healing items. Not only that, but you had to prove you were a licensed trainer, and I was not.

“Honey, I’m going to work. Make sure you lock up behind me” My mother called. “The smoke is getting thick, please make sure to get your evacuation bag packed and ready to go just in case.” 

“I will.” I said. “Have a good day.”  

Despite the age of 30 drawing closer every day, I still lived with my mom, and about six other roommates. This was once a world that catered to Pokemon, and without them, the economy took a turn worse than The Great Depression. Jobs were harder to find than trainers. The cost of everything was something out of a dystopian novel. With no free labor from Pokemon, businesses had to hire help, found out they couldn’t afford to pay their employees, and started rapidly going out of business one after another. 

The first to shut down was the Pokemon Hotel. With trainers no longer flooding the streets to challenge gym leaders, the tourist industry sank. Then went the contest hall, followed by the Pokemon centers and the marts. 

I counted to thirty. Then sixty. I listened intently for the sound of my moms garden wagon to roll out the driveway and down the street. Then I waited to make sure she wasn’t coming back. The coast was clear. I moved a loose floorboard under my bed and lowered my hand, reaching for the orb shaped object the size of a marble. 

“Good morning,” I whispered to the object. I rubbed my thumb over it affectionately. “I’ll get you out of there someday. I promise. ” I stuck the orb in my pocket, threw on my hoodie, grabbed my backpack and tiptoed out the house towards my bike. 

I pumped my legs as fast as they would go, my knees nearly bumping my chin on the pink, glittery bike I’ve had since I was seven. Affording a new bike was out of the question, but it was too far of a walk to get to the old Contest hall building where the black market was held. 

I passed Greg, the security guard patrolling this end of town for wild pokemon. As long as you stayed inside the city’s perimeter you were moderately kept safe by the near constant patrols, but if you left the gates, you were taking your life in your hands. Death by pokemon was unheard of back before The Incitement, now you just did everything you could not to become a statistic. It seemed there was a new crisis everyday. Fires, mudslides, flooding, earthquakes. 

“Almost there.” I wheezed out between gasps for air. The smoke was thick. I should have worn a mask, the bandanna I had wrapped around my face wasn’t cutting it. 

A Monferno had set fire to the brush in the nearby forest a few days ago, but with rescue personnel still busy searching for survivors from the landslide caused by an Onix, we would be lucky if we didn’t have to go down to the public bunkers. We had just been released last Tuesday from a three day stay because an unlicensed trainer lost control of a Skuntank and residents were falling ill from the smell. 

Smuggling pokemon into the city was a serious crime if you didn’t have the right licenses, and even if you did, they had to stay in their balls outside of the designated areas. There was only one official place in the city where you could let Pokemon out, and that was the gym. 

I stared up at the large four story gym with longing as I peddled forward before stopping to admire it. One day I’d get to go inside. Unfortunately for me, the door only unlocked for registered trainers. I rubbed the marble in my pocket. 

I found the pokeball on a scavenging run outside the gates about two years ago. I have no idea if there was anything inside, most likely not, but I liked to pretend there was. It made me feel less lonely talking to whatever, if anything, was inside. I had grown rather attached to it, In fact I never left home without it. If only I could just get inside the gym grounds and let whatever was frozen inside out. But I think I knew deep down it would never happen. Even if I broke in, finding out there was nothing in the ball after all the hours I had spent talking to it would be painful. It had become cathartic, having something to talk to and confide in, like writing in a journal.To lose that by knowing no one was in there… or worse, something was. And it wanted to hurt me.

An involuntary shiver ran down my spine. I looked left, then right. I felt like I was being watched. 

“...Hello?” I asked the empty air feeling uncertain. This place was kind of creepy with the low light and ash filled air. I quickly decided there would be other days to daydream in front of the gym, like when the sun was out.

I had trading to do. 

“Spinarak spun silk! Guaranteed never to split!” A man called out into the crowded hallways. I flinched as another shouted, “WOOLOO WOOL!” I ducked and swerved around a pair of women who were admiring the Stoutland fur handmade hair brushes at Mrs. Bakers stand. No one really knew if they were made with real Stoutland fur. Probably not. You had to be careful down here. For every legitimate product, there were two knockoffs. Scammers were everywhere, I had once even seen a man trying to sell a bunch of rocks as Onyx eggs. People were desperate. Only the trainers had it good, but no one knew if only the rich could be trainers, or if being a trainer made you rich? 

I pondered this when something made me stop in my tracks. Something was glowing in a jar I hadn’t seen before. I walked up to the lady’s stand and stared at the contents. It was almost like an orange colored cotton ball was lit on fire. 

“Chimchar tail fur.” the lady me. She was wrapped completely in a deep purple robe and hood. Some of the vendors really get into character.  “Makes for perfect lanterns during power outages. Light that will never go out.”  I continued to gaze in wonder at the orange and blue ball of fire. This was genuine. I hated sitting in the dark cellar during disasters with seven other people. You were always getting stepped on.

“H-how much?” I found the words had slipped out involuntarily. Ha! As if I had the money for something like this. She told me and my heart sank a little. I nodded my head as if I thought that was reasonable. “I see.” I said trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice.

“I accept cash or favors.” 

I lifted my head suspiciously, trying to keep my hopes from rising.

“I don’t do sexual favors.” 

You could pay in the black market two ways. Bartering and Buying. Favors fell in the bartering category. You could offer to clean someone's house, mow their lawn, babysit the kids, whatever they needed. Or sometimes people ask for a different kind of favor… Anything went down here. 

The woman placed a container on her table. 

“I need ectoplasm.” 

“Done!” I said. She raised an eyebrow. 

“And you have that on you?”

“Uhh, n-no, but I can get some. Let’s see, ectoplasm comes from ghost pokemon and ghost pokemon are… My head slowly went in the direction of the gym. I gulped.

“Will that be a problem?” The woman asked. 

“N-no, I can get it.” 

I really need to think these things through, I thought to myself as I stood in front of the gym holding a tupperware container. 

“Hi, Miss Fantina, you don’t know me, but can I ask if one of your pokemon would shit in this bowl for me?” Or whatever ectoplasm was. I let out a nervous laugh. This was all because I was scared of the dark. What could I possibly offer a woman, no, a gym leader, something she didn’t already have?

I walked around the perimeter. It was built like a fortress! How could I barter with her if I couldn’t even get in? I had no trainer license to scan. I stopped and stared at the front door. Was there a button I could press to talk to someone inside? What if I just knocked? 

I cautiously rapped my knuckles on the door, not really expecting anything to happen. To my astonishment the door slid open to the side. Curiosity compelled me forward.

“Hello?” I asked. I stepped into the lobby. I looked around, but the small registration room was empty. It actually didn’t look like anyone had been here for quite a while. A noise coming from further inside grabbed my attention. I peeked my head around the corner, there, standing in the hallway, was a woman wearing a purple dress and the strangest headwear I had ever seen. 

I let out a small yelp. “Miss Fantina! I-I’m so sorry to intrude! I just wanted to make a -uh.” My words cut off as the woman standing in the hallway beckoned me forward with a wave of her hand before turning to leave. Did she want me to follow her? “So- I was wondering if you needed a favor of s-some kind? I can clean or-” The lights flickered off leaving us in total blackness. I let out a yell and froze in terror. I really hated the dark. I groaned. I think I peed a little. 

The lights came back on.  Miss Fantina was on the other end of the long hallway. She silently beckoned me forward again before turning left. I gulped. Something seemed off. “M-miss Fantina, do you think we could just talk out here?” My heart was still racing from the power surge. A single white, long, slender finger re-appeared with a long purple colored nail. It beckoned me onward. I took a shaky step forward and followed after her. When I turned the corner she was nowhere to be found. Several closed doors greeted me, but the one on the end was open. 

The lights went off again. I gritted my teeth. There was a dim glow emanating  at the end of the hallway. I headed for it in a bit of a gallop from the adrenaline surge and came to a flight of stairs going down into the basement. 

I stopped at the foot of the stairs. Do I go into the creepy basement? I turned and looked back at my other option. I could retreat and go back the way I came. Back into the darkness.

I found myself hurrying down the stairs. As I reached the bottom and had a better look around, my jar dropped. 

What. The. Fuck. It was as if I had just entered Wonderland and I was Alice. The furniture…it was huge. 

The door slammed shut behind me. I panicked and turned to run but stopped dead in my tracks. How had Miss Fantina gotten behind me? Her head was cocked to the side as she took me in. I backed farther into the room. There was a smile on her face that sent shivers up my spine. Her eyes seemed hollow, empty and black. She had something in her hands as she stepped towards me.

“M-ma’m?” I was growing more and more uneasy. I backed into something huge. I turned to look at it. It was a crib. I was in some kind of nursery. “D-id you want me to babysit?” I asked. I noticed what was in her hands. It was a diaper. “M-ma’m?”

In the blink of an eye she was in front of me, no towering over me! This wasn’t real. No human could grow this size! I let out a scream. 

“There there  baby girl.” The massive 9 foot tall woman said. Her voice was monotone with a bit of an echo. It didn’t sound right. It didn’t sound human. I tried to run, but she grabbed me from under the armpits and lifted me up. “Baby is okay.” I punched, kicked, and tried to thrash my way to freedom but she only held me tighter. 

“Baby is going to get a time out if she doesn’t quit moving.” 

The only thing I was accomplishing was making myself tired. No matter how much I kicked it didn’t affect her. 

“No! No! Put me down!” 

I quickly got my wish, but it wasn’t back down on my feet. It was on my back. 

“What are you doing? Let me go!” I struggled to sit up, but a massive arm across my chest kept me restrained. I could feel her prying my shoes off. What was happening? Now my socks were being taken off. “Stop it!” I begged. “I’m sorry I came in without a license, I won’t do it again! Please let me go!” 

She was fiddling with the waistband of my pants. No! No! No! I did the only thing I could think of as I felt my pants begin to slide down my legs. I lifted my head as high as it would go and sank my teeth into her arm.

“NO! BAD GIRL!”  I regretted my choice. In the flash of an eye I went from laying on my back to being on my stomach. “YOU DON’T BITE MOMMY!” 

I let out a surprised yelp as a hard hit smacked my bare butt cheek. 

“STOP THAT!” I yelled. “Don’t hit me!” But the blows wouldn’t stop coming. It went from surprise, to embarrassment, but now it was starting to sting. “Stop it; that hurts!” I wailed. 

“Apologize for biting mommy and I’ll stop.” 

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry for biting you! Please stop!” And just like that I was lying back on my back. Tears of pain and humiliation stung my eyes. 

“Are you going to be a good girl for mommy?”

“Yes.” I whimpered, terrified of the situation I was in. 

“Mommy doesn’t like to hurt the baby.” Fantina let out a smile, but something about it was off. And her voice, and the size. I had entered the Twilight Zone. My heart was pounding as my pants and underwear were pulled down the rest of the way.

“Why are you doing this?” I whimpered as I was lifted and placed on the outstretched padding. 

“Baby can’t be trusted to tell mommy when she has to go potty so baby needs to stay in diapers.” The robotic voice said. 

“But I’m not a baby!” I protested. “I’m nearly thirty!” 

“Baby is cranky! Does the baby need another spanking?” 

I quickly fell silent. This lady was nuts. Yes, she must be! She must have gone crazy from all the years spent locked up alone in the gym! But the size change…

Maybe I was the one going crazy? Did I hit my head? Breathe in a poisonous gas? Was I in hell? 

I cringed as the diaper came up. Was this actually happening to me? 

The arm holding me down released me and Fantina turned her back and began rummaging through a cabinet. I tried to make a break for it, but I could hardly move. This diaper was like having thirty pound weights strapped to my waist. I struggled to sit up, but between the crotch boulder and the involuntary trembling, I was trapped and I knew it. I started to sob. I knew I was fucked. No one knew I was down here. 

“Please. Please let me go home. I have a family.”

“But, sweetheart,” Miss Fatina said, now holding a bottle of milk. “You are home.” 

I let out a scream. Her eyes! They were missing! 

The basement door sprung open and a pair of footsteps came clunking down the stairs. I held my breath. My heart began to hammer. Was there someone else in on this? Was I about to become a victim of human trafficking? Is that why they put me in a diaper? To ship me off?

“Slip, why do you look like me?” a female voice asked, before rounding the stairs “And why are you down in the playroom?” 

I began to babble from fright and tried desperately to back away. It was the woman from the black market! The one who sent me here! They were working together and I fell right into their trap!

The woman ripped her hood off and stared at me, her face began to redden and her eyes were as wide as the moon in… shock? We both let out a scream. 

How was this possible? How were there two Fantina’s? 

“SLIP!” She screamed. “ALL OF YOU! GET IN HERE! FAMILY MEETING!”

The first Fantina began to shrink. I let out a frightened whimper and covered my face with my arms as the thing I thought was human dissolved into a gelatinous puddle on the floor. Ghosts began to float in from the wall and they were…they were…. laughing?

I took in the mess on the floor that had now grown eyes, the ghosts, and finally Fantina as realization dawned. It had been a pokemon all along. 

“I SENT HER OVER TO TEST THE ALARMS! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO KIDNAP HER!” Fantina screamed. 

Things were starting to go black. It was too much for my system to take. The last thing I remember before losing consciousness was thinking, “Even a gym leader loses control of them.” 

• Like 3

Was not expecting a pokemon fic to go this dark.. Curious to see what happens...

anime-drama.gif

• SashaButters changed the title to Becoming Fantina's (How to Train Your Umbreon) updated 6/21/23

When I started to come around, the first thing I noticed were the voices. I groaned into my pillow and pulled the blanket up over my head. I hated when the other boarders talked in front of our door. But wait… this wasn’t my pillow. Or my blanket. This wasn’t even my bed. 

I slowly opened my eyes feeling puzzled. Bars? Why were there bars? Had I gotten arrested? I slowly lifted my head and froze in shock. There was something in here with me. The black creature sat on its haunches, staring at me from the other end of the mattress, its red eyes glowing in the dim night light, the circular pattern on its fur illuminated.

I slowly backed away until I could move no more, my back now up against the metal bars. I could feel my heart hammering. I curled myself into a defensive ball, arms shielding my head. Why was I in a cage with a pokemon? 

“H-help!” I called as loud as I dared to, which was barely above a whisper. Was this someone's sick idea of entertainment? Put someone in a cage with a deadly creature and watch them get mauled to death? 

The creature in question opened its mouth, flashing rows of deadly fangs and… yawned? I blinked in surprise. I ever so slowly lowered my arms from my face and stared at the majestic beast. Why wasn’t it attacking? Why wasn’t I being turned into a Filet-O-Francis? 

“H-hello.” I said timidly. I watched curiously as its long ears perked up at the sound of my voice. “Hi, there.”  

“Mrow.” The creature trilled. It almost sounded…happy. I cocked my head to the side as the pokemon mirrored my actions. I talked some more, eliciting a wag of its tail. In a moment of bravery, or stupidity, I slowly extended my hand out. It was still a good couple feet away, but the pokemon leaned forward to inspect them as I silently begged whatever higher power was out there to let me keep all of my fingers. 

I watched it give my hand a tentative sniff. I stared in bewilderment as the pokemon, instead of biting off a finger or two, began rubbing its face against my knuckles. I couldn’t help the grin that spread across my face as the dark pokemon trilled and purred as I scratched the side of its face before sitting back down next to me. 

I never thought I’d ever get so close to a pokemon let alone touch one. 

“You’re so beautiful.” I said. The pokemon backed away for a moment, lifted a back paw and began scratching its face, flashing me a view of its nether regions. “Handsome.” I corrected. 

“I didn’t realize you were a trainer.” A voice from the corner said. I jumped in surprise, head snapping around to find the voice that had spoken from the darkness. I squinted. There in the corner, sitting in a rocking chair was a tall woman in purple robes. 

“Miss Fantina!” I nearly choked out. 

“Just Fantina, please.” She said, rocking back and forth, the chair creaking with every push of her feet. “I haven’t seen an Umbreon in years.”

“Wait, I thought he was yours?” I looked to the Umbreon, who was now curled contentedly next to me with its head on my lap, nuzzling my hand as if to ask, “Why’d you stop?” 

“Those are your pants aren't they?” I followed her gaze to a lump on the floor. I could feel my face begin to flush as I remembered how I had gotten here.

“You spanked me!” I nearly shouted my voice high with indignation. “You lured me down here, stole my clothes, and beat me!” 

“That wasn’t me!” Her voice took on a panicked quality. “None of that was supposed to happen. Was it?” Fantina now sounded as angry as I felt. I was taken aback. Why was she mad at me, I started to think until I saw a blob slide across the floor. I noticed it seemed to sink into itself as if trying to disappear under Fatina’s gaze. 

“Why?” was all I could manage to get out.

“Ghost pokemon are notorious for pulling pranks. I was as much as their intended target as you were. I have to ask, if you had Umbreon with you, why didn’t you defend yourself?” 

I felt another wave of anger. How dare she insinuate this was my own fault. Then the rest of her sentence smacked me in the face. I stared at the Umbreon, who was now batting at a pom pom on the blanket. Wait… if this wasn’t her Umbreon…

“Can you hand me my pants?” 

“Don’t put those filthy things back on in my crib.”

“I just want something out of the pockets.”  

Fantina picked them up off the ground, holding them between her thumb and forefinger as if they were covered in mud and approached my cell. I thrust my hand into the now large bulge in the cargo pocket and pulled out the now full sized pokeball. With trembling hands I pointed it at the Umbreon, who growled at the sight of it, before disappearing into a red flash of light. I stared at the ball in my hand in disbelief before pressing the button on the front. Another flash of red light, and the Umbreon returned. 

“There was really something inside.” I muttered. I stared up at the Umbreon, a much deeper reverence and awe in my voice. “You’re really here.” Before I could think about what I was doing, I thrust my arms around the pokemon in a tight embrace. It let out a surprised yelp before relaxing as I ran my hands along its fur and talked to him excitedly. 

“I’ve been carrying his ball around with me in my pocket for years.” 

Fatina jumped to her feet. The quick sudden motion caught me off guard and I flinched back.

“Are you a trainer?” She asked, much more firmly. “Yes or no.” 

“No.” I muttered, casting my eyes down. We both knew I wasn’t. 

“Do you have any idea how serious a crime smuggling pokemon into town is?” She asked, hands on her hips, nostrils flared and face set in a hard scowl. “I ought to call the cops right now.” 

“No!” I nearly shouted. “Please, no!” 

“First you break into my gym, ruin my nursery with your filthy clothes, and now you tell me you’ve let loose a wild pokemon in my gym!”

I could feel the anger begin to boil. 

“I didn’t break in! You set me up! Your pokemon assaulted me! And I’m so-rry not all of us have access to running water 24/7. And what the hell kind of nursery is this? It’s big enough for an adult!” 

Fantina scowled at me while I scowled right back. 

“Does he look wild to you?” I finally asked, breaking the silence. We both looked at the Umbreon stretched out contentedly on the mattress. “They’ll kill him.”  

“I suppose we need to have a chat. Maybe we can come to some sort of arrangement.” She lowered the bars on the crib. “Let’s go upstairs, I’ll put on some tea.”

“Let me get dressed first..” I mumbled, wrapping the blanket around myself. “Where’s my clothes?” 

“You’re not putting those rags back on in my gym. They need to be burned.”  She said as she turned to walk upstairs. “Follow me.”

My mouth hung open a bit. This lady was crazy, I thought to myself before wrapping the sheet around myself  like a makeshift dress as I crawled off the mattress. And where had my shirt gone? If she was going to strip me while I was unconscious she could have at least taken the diaper off too. I blushed at the thought. I had had enough of being stripped naked. 

I turned around as I heard a soft thump. Umbreon had hopped off the bed too and was now padding along beside me. I scratched his head before ascending the stairs. 

…….

“Is this real milk?” I asked, staring at the jug of white liquid. Fantina stared at me curiously for a moment before nodding. “May I?” I asked, my voice rising an octave higher than normal. She gestured with her hand to help myself and I did. It was pure bliss. I tried to hide my enjoyment, but my face was an open book. A small smirk appeared on her lips. 

“Milk is a luxury in town.” I admitted sheepishly. “We just get the powdered kind in the tins.” Without a word she reached into her pocket and slid something across the table. I picked up the glowing object in the jar and held it out in my hand. Chimchar fur. 

“Ectoplasm isn’t real. I was going to give it to you as payment when you came back empty handed. You weren't supposed to get in; you were supposed to set off the alarm.” 

I showed it to Umbreon, who had been pawing and whining at my lap.

“Oh, here,” Fantina stood and went to the cupboard. The moment she pulled a large black bag down, she was encompassed by ghosts. “NO! NONE OF YOU ARE GETTING A DAMN THING!” she yelled at them, waving her arms around wildly until they dispersed.  I heard the contents of the bag clatter into a bowl before she came back and handed it to me. “See if-” she stopped mid sentence and stared as I popped a couple pieces into my mouth. A horrid taste spread across my tongue as I chewed, but I swallowed it down to be polite. 

“Thank you.” I said with a forced smile. “It’s delicious.” 

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, but-” she pointed at Umbreon who was desperately clambering to get at the bowl in my hands. I stared a little closer at the bag. Bile rose in my throat at the words, “Pokemon… food.” 

After I had drunk nearly half my body weight in tea and milk to get the taste out of my mouth, and Umbreon had devoured every crumb in the bowl in two mouthfuls and was busy pawing at Slip the Ditto, Fantina continued.

“I should probably ask your name and where you're from.” 

“Frances, but some people call me Frankie, and I’m from here.”

“Oh you’re local?” she asked. I noticed she seemed to sit up a little straighter. 

“Yes.” I said. 

“And, umm, how old are you Frankie?”

“Twenty-nine.” I said. She leaned closer across the table. I squirmed in my seat, both from the close contact and from all the liquids that had practically run through me. I tried to close my thighs together but the diaper kept them a little too far apart. This is what I got for being greedy and drinking three cups of milk. 

“And who do you live with? A husband?”

“No, no husband. My mom and a bunch of other people in the public housing.” I was starting to grow uncomfortable with all the questions .”Thank you, for this, but she’s probably back by now. I should really get dressed and get going.”

“Wait, please.” Fantana said, before clearing her throat. I raised an eyebrow. “What did you think of my nursery?” 

“Uh, well, it was…large.” I said. “A crib that big could hold several children. Do you have kids, or run a daycare?” 

“I, uh, had a baby girl, but she’s… no longer with us.” 

My face fell. “I’m so sorry.” I said awkwardly. 

“Oh, no, not like that, we just broke up.” She said with a wave of her hand. 

“You broke up… with… your daughter?” I asked, feeling confused. 

“You’re very naive.” She leaned over and whispered in my ear. “It’s cute.” I felt my face redden.

“I-I really need to get going.” I stood up, but so did Fantina. 

“Are you sure you want to leave so soon? You looked close to that Umbreon.” I froze in my tracks. 

“No!” She held up a hand to stop me. 

“Your secret’s safe with me.” She said before adding, “if” My heart sunk. “Give it a try.” She said in a low guttural voice. I swallowed and shifted my weight from foot to foot.

“G-give w-what a try?” I could feel my mouth go dry. 

“I won’t turn you in if you’ll be my baby girl.”

I took a step back.

“I-I don’t do se-sexual favors.” I said, taking another step back. My eyes instantly went to Umbreon, who cocked it’s head at me as I backed up against the wall.

“So you only like men?” she asked, one long purple fingernail tracing down my face. I let out a nervous whimper. This was one of the few situations I feared I would get into one day. That  things would get so bleak that I'd have no choice but to offer…me. I just never thought it would be to a woman. 

“I’m asexual.” I squeaked out. I was dancing my legs in place and didn’t care if she noticed. 

“Who said anything about sex? It’s okay if you don’t like sex. We don’t need to have sex to have a good time.” She whispered in my ear. 

“I like sex; it’s people I don’t like.” I ducked out of her arms. 

“You don’t have to kiss or touch me. Just let me be your mommy and Umbreon can stay. We can pass him off as mine and you can visit him anytime.” I was going to retort but her next words made me stop in my tracks. “I’ll help you get your trainer license. I’ll teach you how to train him.” 

I turned to look at her. It was one thing to use the situation to try and steal him, but to offer the chance to actually keep him? And all I had to do was… what exactly? 

“A-and what does it mean? To let you be my mommy?” I asked, a nervous bead of sweat rolling down my face. 

“It means you come back downstairs with me, and I’ll bathe you, and feed you, and sing to you, and dress you up in cute outfits. I’ll only do what’s best for you.  And if you’re naughty…” She leaned down and twirled a strand of my hair in between her fingers before whispering. “I’ll punish you.” 

I gulped. I shifted my gaze down to Umbreon who made eye contact with me and wagged his tail. 

“Okay.” I said in a tiny voice, tinged with the smallest hint of fear . “What’s first…mommy?” Her face lit up at the last word before it came to a simmer.  I felt the sheet I was covering myself with fall away to the floor. I let out a surprised squeak as a hand reached down and cupped the front of my padded waist. 

“It’s time for your first punishment.” Three fingers began to run up and down against the front. 

“What?” I let out a surprised squeak. “Why am I being punished?”

“Someone didn’t tell mommy she needed to go potty in time and now it looks like they're going to have an accident.” Her voice took on a deep husky voice as she whispered in my ear. My face began to burn. I stammered protests, but Fantina only looked more amused. I could feel more sweat begin to roll off my chest and face. Why was it so hot in here?

“M-may I use your restroom?” I finally asked, doing my best to avoid eye contact. 

“I think it’s much too late for that.” She purred. “How about you show mommy why you can’t be trusted.” 

I let out a pitiful shocked whine. Was she telling me to…to… pee myself?

“Fantina, I really-” 

“I’m mommy now, remember.” She took a firm hand off the diaper and pushed in between  thighs until I was standing with my legs shoulder width apart. “That should make things easier.” She knelt down, now eye level with my waist, and looked up at me eagerly, her eyes full of hunger and excitement. 

My bladder throbbed in protest. This was too weird. I wanted to run away. I wanted to get out of this crazy ladies gym. This lady was supposed to be a legend.  

“You’ll feel better if you do as mommy says.” She purred. “Afterall, mommy knows best and I can tell how badly my baby girl needs to go peepee.”

“D-do y-ou have to watch this closely? I don’t think I could even if I tried.”

“Just this once.” she whispered. “There’s something so er-ot-ic about watching my babies struggle the first time.” She began to stroke the front again. I felt no attraction to this lady, but It didn’t mean I was immune to physical stimulation and I wasn’t happy about it.

“You promised no sex.” I said, trying my best not to give in. 

“This isn’t sex, just a little light teasing.” She looked up at my face. “Is my baby girl sensitive?” she purred. I didn’t answer, but my bright red face and quickened breath answered that question for her. My bladder gave a strong warning pulse.

“I really am going to pee on you if you don’t stop.” I tried to grab myself, but she knocked my hands away with a light bat of her fingers. 

“Go on.” She wrapped an arm around my waist and held me in place, and with her free hand cupped the diaper. I let out a whimper, but it was no good. 

“No, no.” I whined. My bladder couldn’t take it anymore. My body all at once seemed to lose tension. The crotch began to grow warm. As if to further embarrass me, I could hear a loud hiss as Fantina held the diaper tight against my skin and squeezed.

Fantina said in a low pur. “Doesn’t that feel good?” 

I was too horrified to answer. Droplets of urine were beginning to cascade down my leg. The heat was driving me crazy. I wished I was alone in my room. The teasing followed by the heat was too much. She must have recognized the pained look in my face. Once the show was over she took my hand and began to lead me downstairs.

“I have a cure for what ails you.”

“I don’t want to have sex with you.” 

She didn’t answer, instead, she descended the stairs. I awkwardly shuffled forward, trying to ignore the trail of urine I was leaving down the hallway. When I got back to the basement, she gestured for me to take a seat in a strange plastic purple chair. It resembled the type used to keep babies sitting up in place, but on a much larger scale. I winced as I sat down with a loud squelch, legs kept apart by a plastic divider in the front. I felt myself relax a little, my front was safe from her touch. 

“You comfy, baby?” 

I was far from “comfy” but I shrugged. Umbreon came trotting down the stairs followed by the slimy blob. My face began to flush red in embarrassment at the wet footprints he left in his wake.  All thoughts of the mess I had made quickly vanished. The front of the seat that was pressed into the diaper began to vibrate. I stared at Fatina in shock. She grinned at me.

“Does my little girl like it?” I kept my mouth clamped shut. I wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction again. She came closer and bent down to where she was eye level with me. “Did Frankie enjoy peeing while I watched? Did it get my new baby all hot and bothered?”

“No!” I said, but my voice wavered. The chair was kicking up speed. Everything was getting warm again. 

“You know it feels much better if you rock your hips against it.” Her voice was growing husky again. 

I bit back a moan. The warm and wet material vibrating against my skin was getting to me. I tried to nonchalantly change my position, but it only seemed to make it worse. 

“It’s okay, you can cry out.” She whispered. I shook my head. I was done for. I gritted my teeth, I didn’t want to, but it was going to happen any moment now. And then the vibration stopped. “Well if you don’t like it, no point running the battery out.” She set the remote on the counter, before heading for the door. “I hope you don’t mind sitting tight for a moment, I have a mess to clean up.” 

I let out a whimper as the door closed behind her. How could she leave me so close to the edge? 

“Bitch.” I huffed. I shifted my weight from side to side. Bounced my legs together. I even tried rocking my hips against the restraint. Nothing. I tried to stand, but my legs were like jelly and wouldn’t support me. I guess I could finish the old fashioned way. I snaked my hand down but stopped as soon as I felt the dampness. I was soaked, and not in that way. “So gross.” I muttered. 

I looked over at Umbreon. “Hey buddy, want to get me the remote?” I watched as he walked back over to the crib, climbed in, and laid down. “Didn’t think so.” I stared at the Ditto in the corner. “What about you? I know you can grow hands. It’s the least you can do.”  I watched in surprise as the blob slid over the concrete and began to morph and grow. Oh no, it was grande Fatina again. “Needs some work, but close enough.” Ditto reached onto the counter and picked up the remote. I nodded my head eagerly and motioned for him/ her/ it to bring it over. 

Then the laughter began. 

I shrunk down in surprise. The room was filling with ghosts. Two.. three…four..five, no six of them. A Duskel, Shuppet, Drifblim, Sableye, Gangar, and Spiritomb all stared at me, large grins plastered on their ghostly faces. Uh-oh. 

“FANTINA!” I screamed before letting out a surprised yelp. The chair beneath me came to life. I groaned. No, not like this. Not in front of an audience. But just as soon as it had started, it stopped. Then started again. My heart was racing. The crotch of the diaper was growing warm and pushing against me. My hips were moving on their own. She was right, it did feel better to rock. And then it stopped. 

I glared at them. 

“Quit it!” I barked at them. “Give me the remote!” 

The chair vibrated. Then stopped. Started then stopped. The ghosts were cackling. Each flip of the switch brought me closer to the edge, but every time I neared it, it stopped abruptly. My temper was flaring, but every angry outburst just made them laugh harder. 

“Please.” I finally begged. “Stop teasing me.” Tears of frustration and humiliation slid from my  eyes, and down my face. “Just let me finish.” 

I heard something clatter to the floor. I looked up to find not a room of ghosts, but Fantina reaching down to pick up the remote. I hadn’t even heard her come in. She looked at the remote, then to me, eyes not of lust, but of pity. 

The chair hummed to life. 

“Please, don’t tease me anymore.” I begged. 

“Then I’ll make this quick.” 

I let out a moan as the centerpiece roared to life. My hips bucked involuntarily in fear of being denied. The cooled padding began to warm up again. Almost. Almost. The tension in my body began to release in pulses and waves . My breathing hitched. My hips stopped rocking as my lower half began to convulse. I was vaguely aware I was urinating again, but I didn’t much care. 

“Feel better?” Fantina asked as she switched the motor off. 

I weakly nodded as my senses slowly returned to me. I looked up to find a copy of me behind Fantina, rocking its hips in a chair with its tongue out like an ahegao poster. My face burned.

“I will bite you again, don’t think I won’t.” 

Fantina turned to see my copy dissolving back into a gelatinous blob. 

“The power of Arceus compels you.” I said, making a cross with my fingers. 

Fantina clapped her hands together, making me jump. 

“I think a certain little girl is way past overdue for a bath.” 

I cringed as I remembered I was sitting in a puddle of cooling urine. Fantina offered me a hand up. I took it, but as soon as she got me to my feet, my legs gave out and I fell into Fantina’s arms. 

“Slip, a little help.” I shot the blob a weary glance as the Ditto began to transform into a Machamp. It stood flexing as if in the bathing suit round of a bodybuilding tournament before coming over and scooping me up. “Gentle.” Fantina chastised as it tossed me onto a shoulder. I let out a gasp as the air was knocked out of me. 

“Put me down.” I choked out. I hit the pokemons back with my clenched fists but it did nothing. It was like hitting a brick wall. Next thing I knew I was being carried upstairs. I heard a ripping sound as cold air greeted my backside. “Hey!” I protested before being unceremoniously dropped into a pool of warm water. 

I gasped as I surfaced to find Fantina balling up the diaper before going to the sink and washing her hands. 

“How’s the water?” she asked as if I hadn’t just been manhandled and stripped naked against my will. 

I glared at her. Or I would have if the water didn’t feel so heavenly. I nodded my approval and waited for her to leave, but she didn’t. Instead I watched as she gathered up soaps, washcloths and loofahs. 

“Normally, I’d give you some toys to play with, but let’s just focus on getting you clean.”

“Toys? I don’t need toys.” I said. “And can I have some privacy?” 

“Don’t be silly, I can’t leave a baby alone in the bath. What kind of mommy would I be? Now shush and come over here.” I sighed in defeat. She was very dedicated to her role. I let her wash my hair, and I even had to admit, it felt nice. Until she got to my body. 

“I can wash myself.” I protested. 

“Get back over here.” she said. “Don’t make me count to three.” I stared at her dumbfounded. “One.” Pause. “Two.” Pause. “Two and a half.” I sighed and scooted back over. I didn’t feel like finding out what happened when she got to three. 

I tried to ignore her hands, especially when they moved to more intimate places, but something in the doorway caught my attention. 

“Umbreon! Were you looking for me?” I asked. He gave a short, “mrow” in reply and sauntered into the bathroom. He stood up on his hind legs and inspected the bathtub. “Don’t do it.” I warned. 

“Hey, shoo, don’t you dare.” Fantina said. I could see his hind legs getting ready to pounce. I scooted over just in the nic of time. Umbreon soared into the bath with a large splash before letting out a panicked howl as his limbs slipped and slid over the porcelain tub. Finally, he got out, but not before soaking the bathroom, and Fantina in the process. 

“No, no, don’t-” Umbreon began to shake out his fur, making sure to dampen any dry spots left. Fantina let out a low growl, but I smiled wide.

“I think I’ll call him Beethoven.” 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, SashaButters said:

You’re not putting those rags back on in my gym. They need to be burned.” 

Wow super clasist and elitist much lady? Rich people I swear... 🙄

10 hours ago, SashaButters said:

I can wash myself.” I protested. 

“Get back over here.” she said. “Don’t make me count to three.” I stared at her dumbfounded. “One.” Pause. “Two.” Pause. “Two and a half.” I sighed and scooted back over. I didn’t feel like finding out what happened when she got to three. 

So umm... I don't think this lady is 100% okay, it doesn't excuse the level of coercion but it definitely feels like something more is going on...

19 hours ago, FantasyAnon said:

don't know about rich but Fantina more of a fashionable person.  I think she wants others to be as fashionable as she is.

Ahh okay? So more of an exaggerated personality trate that tends to be common in the games?

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Ahh okay? So more of an exaggerated personality trate that tends to be common in the games?

I’m going for a mix of both. In the game and show, she’s a typical one dimensional character who they only show as caring about one thing. She’s Described as “eccentric” and the way she’s dressed it reminded me so much of the hunger games. 

5 hours ago, SashaButters said:

n the game and show, she’s a typical one dimensional character who they only show as caring about one thing. She’s Described as “eccentric” and the way she’s dressed it reminded me so much of the hunger games. 

Ahh yeah I was definitely getting that vibe! 😁

On 6/24/2023 at 2:55 AM, SashaButters said:

I’m going for a mix of both. In the game and show, she’s a typical one dimensional character who they only show as caring about one thing. She’s Described as “eccentric” and the way she’s dressed it reminded me so much of the hunger games. 

I can see it 😄

Edited by FantasyAnon
Corrected my words
  • 3 weeks later...

I leaned up against the gym wall gasping for breath. Who was training who here? Beethoven came and rubbed up against my sweaty legs and began to purr. He seemed to have bottomless energy. Me on the other hand, not so much.

“Again.” Fantina said. I looked up at her and groaned. We’ve already run through the obstacle course she had laid out five times today. “Do you want your license or not?” I gritted my teeth. Haven’t our after training “Play dates” been proof enough I was serious? And why did I have to run in this dress? 

I cringed at the thought of the week i’ve been having. I can’t believe what i’ve put up with. No, what I’ve been willing to go through. Not being allowed to talk in anything but broken english and a high falsetto was bad enough, but bottles, high chairs, pacifiers, baby food, and where did she even get these ridiculous outfits? Just being seen wearing one of these dresses would end any reputation I ever had hoped to achieve. It wouldn’t matter if I actually became a trainer. One look at this thing that very much, on purpose, showed people your underwear, or worse. It was almost like a stiff purple tu-tu without leggings. One glance from the public and I’d be on the Sex Offender Registry. 

Umbreon nuzzled my leg. Worth it. 

“IN THIS CORNER! FRANCIS AND HER UMBREON, BEETHOVEN!” Fantina yelled into a pretend microphone. 

I perked up. This was new.  

“AND IN THIS CORNER, FANTINA AND HER POKEMON MISDREAVUS!” 

I whipped my head around to find another ghost pokemon hovering in the corner. Was she finally going to teach me how to battle? So far all she’s been doing is making us run laps and having her ghosts throw balls at us while we dodged. I get Umbreon, but why me too? Was she trying to tire me out so I didn’t fight back later? I've learned just a few smacks from her hairbrush usually takes the fight out of me. By the tenth one I’m the most well behaved baby there is. 

“AND WHAT’S THE PRIZE IF THE CHALLENGER WINS? CHOCOLATE MILK AND A MOVIE!” 

Chocolate milk? I perked up, ignoring the fact the prize was still baby time. 

“AND WHAT IF SHE LOSES?” Fantina continued announcing as if she was in one of the old contests. “A NEW PUNISHMENT!” 

That didn’t sound too bad. Other than getting spanked, her punishments had ranged from standing in the corner, to no after training snack. I preferred standing in the corner. Sometimes I’d act like a brat on purpose just to end up there so I could pee without being watched. It was still obvious though since I squatted out of necessity. I could only pretend to drop things so many times and just stay there. I think the only thing I was hiding was the blush on my face. 

I was finding I was very food motivated and anti-pain. Fantina said her last baby loved getting spanked, but I just don’t see the appeal. Once she offered to let me ride the SIT-N-CUM again if I wet while I straddled her knees. I kept saying I only did it out of fear of getting spanked if I didn’t, but Fantina said “tell yourself whatever you need to.” 

“DOES THE CHALLENGER ACCEPT?” Fantina yelled.

“I DO.”  

I threw a handful of treats into the starting ring and Beethoven dashed forward to gobble them up. I can do this. I looked up every possible move an Umbreon could learn. All I needed to do was yell moves until he recognized one. And Ghosts were weak against dark type moves. As long as Beethoven knows at least one, that chocolate milk is as good as mine. I mean, I get more experience as a trainer. 

“BEETHOVEN USE BITE!” I yelled. But all Umbreon did was lift a leg and begin to urinate on a weed. I groaned. Fantina was sure to spank me over the mess. At least it was concrete and not carpet. Great, now I need to pee. Something tells me she wouldn’t let me use the bathroom if I asked.  

“MISDREAVUS, USE HEX.”

I winced as Beethoven let out a whimper. His fur stood on end and he let out a menacing hiss. Okay, maybe now he’ll listen to me. 

“BEETHOVEN, USE SNARL!” Nothing. “Quick attack!” Nope. “Swift?” Nada. I kept calling move after move, until Beethoven eventually left the ring entirely. 

“FRANCIS’S POKEMON HAS LEFT THE ARENA! BEETHOVEN IS NOW DISQUALIFIED. THE WINNER BY DEFAULT IS FANTINA!” she yelled into the water bottle. 

“Can you really even call that a match?” I grumbled. 

“You accepted the challenge.” Fantina said, giving me a malicious grin. 

“I went through the whole list. Is it really possible he doesn’t know a single move?”

“He does seem a little…off.” She admitted. “Where did you find him again?” 

“In a crack caused by that loose Onix a few years ago.” Fantina shrugged.

“Maybe he’s just a little slow. Give it time.”  

I considered myself a patient person, and normally I'd have no problem with this. But more time in this case meant more time as Fantina's pet. 

“Hey, wait, you’re a gym trainer. Don’t you have a whole bunch of ™ 's?”

“For the winners.” She said with a smirk. 

“But would it work?”

“I suppose so, unless…”

“Unless what?” 

“Unless there’s something physically wrong with him, like a head injury. Someone could have abandoned him a long time ago if he was unable to fight.” 

My heart sank. Who could abandon such a beautiful creature? So what if he couldn’t make money, he’d still make a fine companion. 

“So what would happen if that were the case?” I asked. 

“He’d probably be put down.” Fantina said. 

“What? No!” I nearly shouted, tears burning my eyes. “If he can’t learn any moves, that means he’s not a danger!” 

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. For now, I think that’s enough for today.” 

“What do you want for a ™?”  I said. “I need to know.” 

“I can’t just give them out.” 

“Please, I’ll do anything!” I knew I would regret it the moment the words left my lips, but if it meant saving Beethoven… I mean, how much worse could things get? If I had to have sex with her then fine. 

I saw the momentary twinkle in her eyes and gulped. Something in them said sex was the least of my worries. She patted my shoulder. 

“My little girl’s been working so hard. How about I give you a little chocolate milk as a reward?” 

Huh? But I lost. I eyed her suspiciously. I knew that look in her eyes screamed trouble, but I let her pull me along anyway to the nursery.  

“Arms up, baby girl.” I silently obeyed. This wasn’t anything new. Training had left me dirty and sweaty, two things Fantina hated, so I knew I’d be getting bathed. It didn’t make sense to me though. If she valued cleanliness and all things fashionable, why was she so fixated on me peeing myself and wearing diapers? 

“Oh my, such a dirty little girl. Were you rolling around in the mud?” I wanted to roll my eyes. She had seen Beethoven plow me down in a fit of excitement. After years of being confined, he always got the zoomies every time we went to the big open training room. “Aww and you got a boo boo. Don’t worry, mommy will make it all better.”  My elbow was indeed missing a good chunk of skin. 

I let her undress me for a bath, but instead, Slip, in his Mucho Fantina form, grabbed me from underneath the arms and hoisted me up. I hated when he did that. 

“Lay her on her stomach please.” 

Slip unceremoniously dropped me on my stomach onto the changing table, violently knocking the wind out from my lungs. 

“GENTLY!” she yelled before sighing. I couldn’t see what she was doing as she rummaged through cupboards, but I knew it was nothing good. “Would you like some chocolate milk, baby girl?” I could hear liquid sloshing around. I perked up. I turned my head to find her shaking a canister of brown liquid in the strangest looking bottle. Whatever, I was dying to try some, I didn’t care how.

I reached for it, but Fantina pulled it away. 

“Uh-uh, let mommy give this to you. Are you ready?” I nodded. And then, before I knew what was going on, she stuck it in me, not in my mouth, but my ass!” I let out a howl and tried to jump up, but Mucho Fantina was holding me down.

“What are you doing!?” I demanded before groaning. My stomach! “Stop.” I moaned. “It hurts.”

“Aww, but little Frankie was so eager for her chocolate milk.” 

My eyes felt like they were going to bulge. Sweat was beginning to run down my chest. I was going to explode if she didn’t stop. 

“Almost done.” 

“I need the bathroom!” I said in a panic. 

“Soon. You can go potty soon. Just a little bit more.” 

“No more!” Tears were beginning to spill from my eyes. I couldn’t take much more of this.

“Almost.”  I whimpered. This was torture. It was as if someone was taking a baseball bat to my stomach. 

“All done! My baby must have been so thirsty! She drank all her chocolate milk so eagerly!” 

“It hurts!” I cried into the table. 

“I know, honey, but it’s almost over.” 

“Can I use the bathroom now?” I asked through gritted teeth. It felt like a lead weight was sitting right over my butthole. 

“Hmm, nope, not yet.” I groaned again. She was putting something else inside of me. 

“Take it out!” I hollered. 

“Can’t have you making a mess.”  I heard her rummage through the cabinets again. No! No! No! Not the diapers. Not for this! 

“Why?” Was all I could manage to croak out. 

“You said you’d do anything.”  She began to get to work. Not just one diaper, but two. 

“What do you get out of this?” Sweat was streaming into my eyes. I felt like I was going to die. She had me rolled onto my side now as she stood in front of me. 

“I get to watch your spirit break.” With a gloved hand, she reached into the back of the diapers and pulled the plug. I involuntarily began to sob as a hot thick liquid began to flood out. 

“Shh.” She tilted my head up with one hand and rubbed a pacifier against my lips seductively slowly until I opened my mouth. “There, that’s better.” She stepped back to admire her work. I laid trembling on the table, naked except for the soiled diapers strapped to my waist. I glared up at her. She patted my backside and began to rub the mess around. “This isn’t very much. Are you still trying to hold it in?” I could see the corners of her mouth twitch into a smile. 

“I hate you.” I hissed between the dummy. 

“Then I guess you don’t want to get cleaned up?” I shot her a panicked look. “That’s what I thought.” She strode over and sat on the rocking chair. “Slip, can you bring her over.” I reflectively flinched as giant arms hoisted me off the table. I groaned. I could feel more of the mess begin to come out. I shook from the effort of holding it in. I was sat straddling her legs again, while facing her. I hated this position. 

“You’re shaking, baby. Tell mommy what’s wrong?”  She held my waist with one arm and tucked a strand of my hair back with the other. I tried looking away but she pinched my face in place. I winced as she started lightly bouncing her knees. “Tell me.” 

“My stoma-” I tried to say but was cut off.

“UH-uh. No big girl words. You know the rules. Do you want a spanking?” 

“No.” I mumbled. 

“Then tell mommy what you need.” 

“My tummy.” I mumbled. 

“Aww, is my baby's tummy upset?” I nodded. “Words.”

“Yes, mommy.” I said through clenched teeth. I was going to bite a hole through this pacifier if I bit down any harder. 

“Hmm, I wonder what would make my baby’s tummy feel better. Do you have any ideas?” She gave me a small shake and I whimpered. 

“I need to-” I grimaced.

“Yes?”

“Go potty.” I mumbled, averting my eyes. 

“Do you need to go peepee?” 

“No.” 

“No? So if you don’t need to go peepee, what do you need to do, huh?” 

“Stop.” I moaned and was awarded with a flick to the forehead. 

“Say it.”

“I need to…” I swallowed. “Go... number two.” 

“You need to make poopy?” 

I gritted my teeth so hard I could feel the plastic dummy break. 

“Yes.”

“Say it.” 

“I need to…make poopy.” I said barely above a whisper. I could hear Fantina chuckling which only made me angrier. She pulled me forward so that my head was resting on her shoulder. 

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop teasing you. Go on and finish going potty and you can clean up.” I tried to push myself up, but she tightened her grip. “I didn’t say you could leave.” I let out a choked sob. This wasn’t like peeing. Everytime I felt even a hint of the mess trying to break free, my body locked up. 

“I can’t!” I sobbed. I could feel a hand on my back begin to rub circles.

“Yes you can, I can feel you shaking. Finish making poopies and I’ll give you some real chocolate milk after a bath.” I shook my head, continuing to sob into her shoulder. It hurt so much, but I just couldn’t. “Give it a good push and it will be over soon. Don’t drag it out, you’ll only make yourself more miserable.” She began bouncing her legs up and down, jostling me. I let out a pained moan, before my body had had enough and pushed of its own accord.               

“There’s a good girl. Get it all out.” 

I sat there for a minute unable to do anything but sob. How had I gotten myself into this mess? Would there ever be an end? She went above and beyond anything I was willing to play and I had had enough. 

“Slip, could you take care of her while I run upstairs?” 

I scowled as I was lifted in the air and set back down on my back. Slip had now changed itself into a Blissey and was grabbing supplies out of the cupboard while Fantina made a beeline upstairs. I waited for her to be out of earshot. 

“Did she just leave you to clean up the mess she caused?” I asked as the diapers began to be peeled off. Slip’s hands stopped for a moment. “Has she done this to other people?” Slip stepped back. I watched curiously for a moment as he dug through a drawer before returning with what looked like a scrapbook. He handed it to me before returning to work. I looked through it and gasped. There were pictures of at least 10 other people dressed like babies and none of them looked happy about it. 

“Does she make you do all the dirty work?” Slip made a noise I took for a yes. “You know what would be fun? Gather your friends and let's talk.” 

• Like 2
  • SashaButters changed the title to Becoming Fantina's (How to Train Your Umbreon) updated 7/15/23

Not going to lie I would be torn between wanting to do a murder and just giving into it cause fuck it the worlds already gone to hell 😅🤷‍♀️🙈💀

• 3 weeks later...

It had taken nearly all  week, several phone calls, and spending more money on cafe coffee than I could afford, but my plan was coming together. If she didn’t hand over that ™ today that bitch was gonna pay. I refuse to be Fantina’s plaything a single day longer. I didn’t care if Fantina had status or money. The more I thought about it the angrier I became. I had been strung along since day one and tracking down a certain woman had proved it.

Fantina hadn’t “broken up” with her “baby girl”, her “baby girl” had escaped and gotten a restraining order. Seems I hadn’t been the only one lured inside to collect ectoplasm. Blaming her own pokemon to boot! It had all been an act! The only difference was I could come and go as I pleased. I had a feeling it had everything to do with Umbreon.. Even if he was kind of special. He may not be able to infuse his bite with dark energy, but he still had teeth and a strong jaw. I had lost terribly to him in a Tug-o-war match. He had nearly dislocated my shoulder. 

“I hope you're ready, boy.” I whispered to his pokeball. “I need you today.” I rang the bell on the gyms intercom and waited for the doors to open. Once they did, I slid inside before jamming the door open with a stick. 

“My baby’s early today!” Fantina said, a wide smile on her face. 

“Fantina,” I said. She looked up from the dress she had been working on. I could feel my mouth go dry. I was losing my nerve. Every time I stood face to face with her now, all I could picture was the enema and Fantina knew it. I had lost my defiant edge. It was one thing to plan her downfall behind her back, but face to face I knew who was in charge. And it wasn’t me. “Can I have that ™ we’ve been talking about today?” 

Fantina frowned. “I told you I can’t just give those away.” My jaw clenched.

“I’ve done everything you’ve wanted! We had a deal!” 

“No, we had a match and you lost. Now I think this will finally fit you. How about you try it on.” 

“Fantina-” I began to protest.

“Mommy.” Fantina corrected. My fists began to clench at my sides. 

“Mommy,” I said through gritted teeth. “You said you would help me get my license.” 

“Yes.”

“How can I beat you if my pokemon doesn't know any moves?” 

“You’ll have to keep training until he learns some.” 

“But I only want the ™ to see if he’s even capable of learning any moves. If the ™ doesn’t work I can give it right back.” 

“I already told you no.” I ground my teeth together. She was using her stern mommy voice. Before it had just been annoying, but now ever since then, I knew to back off. When had I become such a wimp? “Arms up.” 

I reluctantly obeyed and she lifted my shirt up over my head. Usually she let me keep my bra on but today seemed to be different. I could feel her unclasping the hooks. 

“You’ve been a good girl this week though; i’ll give you that.” She said before unbuckling my shorts. I looked away embarrassed as my shorts fell to the floor. This part never got easier. I shut my eyes as she pulled my panties down and ordered me to step out of them. “How about some chocolate milk?” 

I let out a panicked shout of “NO!” and jumped back, nearly tripping myself on the pile of my clothes on the floor. She stared at me puzzled for a moment before realization dawned on her. “Oh no, I meant real chocolate milk. The kind you drink.” 

I relaxed a little, but remained on guard. This woman was capable of anything. I knew I shouldn’t trust anything she gives me but…c’mon chocolate milk! 

“Is it going to make me sick?” I asked cautiously. Leave it to her to slip some kind of laxative in and leave me locked in the crib. 

“Not unless you're lactose intolerant, but I’ve seen you go to town on the regular milk, so I’m assuming no.” She ordered for me to lay on the changing table and I did so. I watched her pull a large baby bottle out of the cupboard before going to the fridge. I couldn’t see what she was putting into it, but I could hear liquid pouring. When she turned around, the bottle was full of brown liquid. She stuck a rubber nipple over it and my butt clenched hard from the memory. I could feel myself starting to panic, until she handed it to me. 

“Here, you can drink it while I get you changed.” I took it and stared. I was hesitant. I didn’t trust her one bit but… curiosity won out in the end. I knew I shouldn’t drink it but it was the best damn thing I had ever tasted. I was so preoccupied with the bottle I hadn’t even realized she had already secured the diaper around my waist. “Hmm, what to do with you today…Some time in the playpen sounds good.” Whatever. As long as I got to keep my chocolate milk. 

She opened a box, and next thing I knew a quarter of the room had been taken over by what looked like a see thru mesh tent.   

“In.”

I obediently got on my hands and knees, bottle held between my two front teeth by the nipple, and crawled in. 

“Can I play with Beethoven?” I asked between sucks.

“No, not in the playpen.” I pouted which made her grin. “I will be back with some toys for you though.” Toys? Lame. She was going to probably bring back that annoying singing stuffed Jigglypuff  doll again. “I’ll let you finish your bottle first.” She said before sitting in the rocking chair directly in front of me. 

Just fifteen more minutes of this degrading shit, I thought. 

I finished the bottle with a disappointed sigh. I wondered if she’d give me any more if I asked? 

“Mommy-” 

“No.” She said with an amused smirk. I grumbled to myself and set the bottle down. Now what was I supposed to do? I looked to Fantina for some kind of direction, but she just continued watching me with that expectant look. I felt the bottom of my stomach give out. I knew I shouldn’t have drank it. 

“What did you give me?” I demanded.

“Babies don’t talk.” I glared at her. “It was chocolate milk, like I said.”

“Chocolate milk and what else?” 

“Aromatisse saliva.” 

As if on cue I could feel my body temperature start to rise. 

“Wh-what’s happening to me? What does that do?” 

“I’ll bring you your toys to play with in a minute.” She said with a grin. I could feel my face flush from the sudden heat. My waist felt so warm underneath the diaper. Too many layers. I wanted to take it off. I began to squirm. Had…had I wet myself and not even known? Is that why it was so warm? I reached down to prod at the front and my face turned to a grimace. I sucked in a sharp breath of air.  What the hell was going on? I had barely made contact and it had sent a shiver down my spine. 

“What does Aromatisse saliva do?” I demanded.

“I think you know.” She said with a smirk. I gritted my teeth. I was starting to understand. She watched me for a minute, a look of pure amusement on her face. No. I wasn’t going to go along with this! I glared at her. “Let me know when you're ready for your toys.” 

“Fine! Go get the stupid plastic keys.” I grumbled. If it would take her eyes off me for just a minute. As soon as she stood I switched positions so that I was now sitting on a foot. I tried grinding against it but it wasn’t enough. All it did was fire me up even more. No, I thought, I needed to contain the fire, not add to it! I looked to make sure the coast was clear before I started stroking the padding. I had to bite my wrist to keep from moaning. I thought aphrodisiacs were a farfetched, over exaggerated fabrication. 

“Aww, baby couldn’t wait for her toys.” I heard her croon. My hand shot away from the diaper and I tried sitting normally. “Don’t stop on my account.” I watched as she unzipped the tent flap and pushed a cardboard box inside.

“I have to pee.” I lied. My face was a deep crimson. 

“There’s nothing stopping you from doing that either.” She said, zipping the tent back up. “Have fun, baby girl.” She sat back down in the rocking chair and watched me. 

I peeked inside the box out of curiosity. My mouth nearly fell open. She couldn’t be serious. 

“Wha-” I swallowed and tried again. “What is all this?” The box contained several different types of vibrators and other paraphernalia. 

“Well, it’s called a playpen for a reason.” She said with a smirk. “Mommy brought you all sorts of fun colorful toys. Go on. Play.” 

“N-no!” This was what was going on? She wanted me t-to do that while she watched! “What kind of lady do you think I am?” 

“A frustrated one.” I didn’t care how frustrated I was. I wasn’t going to do it. Just the thought of doing something so vulgar while she watched was… My face fell. It was…It was pulsing! I clamped my legs shut as much as they would go and hid my face in my arms. Help was coming soon. I couldn’t be caught masturbating! “What’s wrong, baby girl? You want mommy to come play with you?” 

“No!” I growled. 

“Well, if you don’t want to play I guess I can just take these toys back.” She said.

“Fine. I don’t want them.” 

“If you're sure.” I could see her starting to unzip the tent. Now was my chance to make a break for it. I sat back up and waited. The tent was opening. I gulped. I had to time this just right. I waited until she was on her hands and knees before I jumped into action. I sprang to my feet and bolted, catching her by surprise…only, the surprise was on me. She had me pinned in two seconds flat. “Where do you think you're going?” She was leaning over me, knee firmly in between my legs. Fantina was grinning down at me. She pressed her knee more forcefully into me and my hips bucked of their own accord.

“I knew you wanted to play.” She said, “Now let’s see here…” She began rummaging through the box. “This looks like a good start.” She produced a long white shaft with a bulb on the end. She flicked a switch and the motor came to life. I swallowed nervously. 

“N-no.” I said. My protest sounded weak even to me. 

“I’m not a monster. I won’t do anything without your consent.” There was that glint of danger in her eyes again. “I’m going to make you beg for it.” She started at my stomach, the bulb vibrating against my bare skin as she slowly worked it down and across, up one arm and down the other. She repeated the process on my legs. The fire in my belly only seemed to burn hotter. I let out an audible groan as it made its way towards my hips. “Are you ready to play yet?” 

I wanted to say no. My head was screaming no. So why was my hand guiding hers down?

“That’s what I thought.” she whispered seductively in my ear. The next few minutes were a mixture of bliss and utter disgust as she teased the front of the diaper until I couldn’t take it anymore.

“More.” I blurted before I could stop myself. 

“Hmm, i’d take your diaper off but it’s still awfully dry.” I heard a click and the motor sped up even more. “Let me fix that for you.” She circled around me so that my back was leaning against her chest as one arm held me in place as the other went to work. It hadn’t taken long. Once the sound of the motor changed from coming into contact with moisture, she flipped the switch. Now she was rubbing her bare hand up and down the front. “My my, you really did need to pee.” 

I let out a moan of embarrassment. My bladder was emptying with every pulse and throb despite the vibrators disappearance. Just her fingers were enough to do the job. I wasn’t sure if I was peeing from cumming or cumming from peeing. 

“Does it feel good, baby girl?” 

“Harder.” Her fingers began to press down firmer. 

“Do you want to continue this, or do you want to try something different?” She whispered. Her hand went back into the box and she pulled out a phallic object that was obviously meant to go inside. I gulped. I had never gone that far; not even with myself. 

“That.” I surprised myself by answering right away. My insides were crying out for it. 

“Good choice.” She un- taped the diaper. I watched as she poured something from a bottle in her hands and began to rub it all over the shaft of the object in her hands.

“What’s that?” I panted out.

“...lube?” She said slowly. “Haven’t you ever used it before?” I shook my head. Her eyebrows narrowed. “Is this your first time?” I nodded. She hesitated a moment. “Well if it’s your first time then maybe I shouldn’t” My hand shot out and gripped hers tightly.

“Don’t you dare pull that shit now!” I growled. “Just stick it in already!”  Her lips curved in a got-ya smile.

“I told you I’d make you beg for it.” Just as she was about to insert it, a new voice joined in.

“FANTINA, GET AWAY FROM HER!” 

No… not now. I whimpered and curled myself into a ball. Something was wrong. What the hell was that stuff? It was starting to get painful. What was this? The female equivalent to blue balls? 

“Ss-sammy?” Fantina yelped. She dropped the rubber object to the floor. I stared at it longingly. Another pair of footsteps pounded down the stairs. “Rebecca?” Fantina’s voice grew more panicked. “Jasmine? Y-you you all k-know each other?” 

“We do now thanks to… uhh…What are you doing at a time like this!?” I knew she was yelling at me but I couldn’t stop myself. I moaned into the bottom of the tent. 

“I think she’s been dosed.” Jasmine said. 

“Ah, yeah, you're right. Th-that stuff was the worst” 

“You didn’t seem to mind then.” Fantina said. 

“You,” There was a hollow sounding thunk,” shut up! 

“Hey, Frankie, don’t panic, it’ll wear off soon.” Panic was the farthest thing from my mind. My hand shakily reached for the phallic object. “We’ll just, uhh..wait up stairs while you get yourself situated.”

….

I hung my head in shame. Beethoven at my heels. “I am so, so sorry.” I said, horrified as we sat upstairs at a table. Unlike me,  wouldn't even begin to explain the situation back there. My face was beet red. I had invited them here! This was my plan! And they had to wait upstairs so I could Ma-Ma-MAST-

“I’ve been under the influence before, it’s nasty stuff.” Jasmine said, giving Umbreon’s head a few pats. He was clearly enjoying soaking up all the extra attention. 

“AND ILL-LE-GAL!” Rebecca threw in while glaring at Fantina.

“It only lasts fifteen minutes.” Fantina said with a roll of her eyes. She was being restrained by Slip in Bulbasaur form, vines wrapped tight. Sam was standing next to him with a bag of Pokemon treats in hand, periodically tossing him one to keep her restrained. 

“Did you want to have sex with her?” Rebecca asked me. 

“N-no.” I said. Oh gosh, I was totally about to too if they hadn’t shown up. 

“It’s a date rape drug.” Jasmine said. 

“Oh, calm down, you’re acting like I knocked her unconscious.” Fantina said. “It’s just a short burst of libido.” 

“It’s illegal for a reason!” Jasmine shot back, before smiling. “You’re only free because none of us ever had proof. But lucky enough for us, Frankie here graciously allowed us in to act as witnesses.” I saw the color drain from Fantina’s face. “You may win in a he said-she said battle due to your status in the eyes of the law, but four -against- one?” 

“B-bartering favors isn’t a crime!” Fantina hissed. “She wanted pokemon lessons and I wanted a playmate.”

“The agreed upon sessions aren't, but the first imprisonment is. The one you oh so predictably blamed on your own pokemon. You would’ve been more convincing if you had just changed it up a bit.  We have Frankie here to thank for getting us together. All it took was a sticky note in a coffee shop with a note that said ‘Victims of ectoplasm’ and a meeting time.” Sam said.

“And we also have this.” Rebecca shook the carton of chocolate milk. “I wonder what they’ll find in it.” 

“What do you want?” Fantina hissed. 

“For you to take responsibility.” Jasmine said.

“No. No! I’ll lose my status as gym leader if I get arrested!” Fantina said. Now she was starting to panic. 

“Not our problem!” Sam said while tossing Slip another treat. “You mind carrying her to the police station with us?” Suddenly, the Bulbasaur began to grow until it turned into its Machoke form. It grabbed Fantina around the waist and held her over its massive shoulder. Pokemon loyalty really is gone, I thought, but then I looked down at Beethoven, who laid curled up next to me on the couch softly purring and trilling. Had whatever happened to the Pokemon not affected him because he was a little bit special? Or was he only content because he was out of his Pokeball? 

“Where are the ™’s?” I demanded. I needed to know. 

“You think I’m going to give you one, you traitor!” Fantina growled. Something cold bumped my arm. It was Driskull. I shuddered on instinct before noticing what was in its outstretched hand. I took it and held it up. It was a white disk and on it was written ‘BITE’. My hand trembled. 

“How do I use it?” I ask.

“You just put it up to their head, and if it glows white, it worked.” I swallowed and gently held it up to Umbreon. I held my breath. Nothing happened. I felt a wave of sadness. They’ll hurt him. 

“Wait, what’s that?” Rebecca said, pointing at the disk. There shouldn’t be anything on the other side. I flipped it over, before throwing it across the room.

“Barbie on dvd!” I yelled. I could hear a group of disembodied laughs. I looked at Umbreon. “You're perfect the way you are; we’ll figure something out.” I said before scratching him on the head. 

The End

• SashaButters changed the title to Becoming Fantina's (How to Train Your Umbreon) Completed 8/02/23