LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having a messing accident at the doctor office

Just went to teh doctors office for a checkup.  Right before leaving for the dr's I had a bottle and had some baby food.  Then went into the car and my wife drove us to the dr's.  After waiting a little while in the waiting room I went with my wife into the room .  A few minutes later I felt that I had a accident.  Luckily that my wife had a sare diaper with wipes and diaper cream.  She quickly changed me and applied some cream on my me.

Have others had accidents while at the dr's ofice.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, herb330 said:

Just went to teh doctors office for a checkup.  Right before leaving for the dr's I had a bottle and had some baby food.  Then went into the car and my wife drove us to the dr's.  After waiting a little while in the waiting room I went with my wife into the room .  A few minutes later I felt that I had a accident.  Luckily that my wife had a sare diaper with wipes and diaper cream.  She quickly changed me and applied some cream on my me.

Have others had accidents while at the dr's ofice.

Did she lay you down on the big examine table to change you?🤔😕♥️🙂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Little Spider said:

Did she lay you down on the big examine table to change you?🤔😕♥️🙂

Yes I was on the examine table as being changed as that was the most obvious item to change me.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, herb330 said:

Yes I was on the examine table as being changed as that was the most obvious item to change me.

That's good. I hope Mommy give you a good diaper change.♥️🙂😉😁

After 30 years of needing and using diapers if I haven’t gone everywhere a normal person wouldnt , from grocery shopping to jury box, I have been excused to attend to a “urgent diaper issue” , jury duty was unique( somehow the judge assumed 1 and done after second filling I was excused from the case for medical justification. 

That's one way to get out of jury duty!  Keep messing your pants in the jury box while the trial is going on!  Joking of course!  Personally, I have had jury duty many times and have found it very interesting.  I actually enjoy it.

• Like 1

I enjoy thinking and evaluating things, jury duty for me would be a fun adventure, technically if I was sure I would be on the jury, I could stop my daily medication and only use emergency doses to control my bowels evenings and weekends when I’m the only one effected( never tried it for long and my great fear would be Murphy would have an issue and I might have a dramaticly embarrassing diaper issue of some kind( I am sure any defendant would love a diaper inspired mistrial ?) but I think the lawyers and judge wouldn’t be very happy.

• 2 months later...
53 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

Years back , I got called up for jury duty , and I just told the lady , I am a 2 time convicted felon, and right now , I have a heron ,habit , and I don’t think I would make a good juror! She thanked me , I hung up , and I am 69 yrs.old , and I haven’t been contacted , to do , any jury duty ,since that time ,that was in late 77 , and if I was a juror , and the guy was involved with a cop thing , I would just throw the whole thing ! Fuck the judicial system ! That’s my 2cents ! 

I'm torn by your post.  First, I hope what you said is not true because I'd hate to think of you as a 2 time felon and heroin addict.  The second thing is I hope for your sake that what you said is true.  In my state they will check out what you tell them.  If you claim to be a caretaker for an elderly relative, they will check that out.  If you claim to be in an occupation that is like a first respondor or critical worker, they will investigate.  If you claim to be an ex convict, that is the easiest to verify.  If what you tell them is not true, you will be held in contempt of court and that will result in fines and possible jail time.

On 6/16/2023 at 7:06 AM, rusty pins said:

That's one way to get out of jury duty!  Keep messing your pants in the jury box while the trial is going on!  Joking of course!  Personally, I have had jury duty many times and have found it very interesting.  I actually enjoy it.

Funny thing about jury duty.  I live in Australia and became an Australian citizen about 17 years ago.  As I was born in the US I am an American Australian.  My wife was born over here and never has gotten jury duty however I have been summonsed twice.  Once I was able to get out of it however another time I went and was picked as a juror.  Maybe I need to try that trick and get out of it😀.