LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today was diaper delivery day!

Which I was not expecting at all!  Bambino ran another sale and figured that at an average of less than $1.60/diaper I couldn't pass it up.  So I ordered 4 cases.  That was Thursday.   They were delivered about an hour ago!  Usually it's at least a solid week to go cross country.  Now I have to figure out where to stash them. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Yeah ... well I've said it before - "I have a problem".  😏

On the contrary...it only makes sense to buy ahead when something you know you'll use goes on sale.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Revisiting this as it was delivery day again.  I'm pretty sure the UPS guy knows what was inside.  One case was almost completely split in half.

image.png

image.png

But now the auxiliary stash has doubled in size. 

image.png

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

That’s quite the stash!

And there's more.  I ran out of room in the downstairs closet where I had originally kept it all.  Got 2 full cases of Crinklz down there plus plenty of partial cases and my "diaparchive" (that's a real word --- I just made it up!).

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

And there's more.  I ran out of room in the downstairs closet where I had originally kept it all.  Got 2 full cases of Crinklz down there plus plenty of partial cases and my "diaparchive" (that's a real word --- I just made it up!).

I like the new word you have created for our community👍It should be added to the ABDL dictionary

How to pronounce it: diap-archive or diapar-chive.

Personally, I prefer the pronunciation diapar-chive. It sounds cool when you say it. But the chive ending, which has its own meaning, kind of ruins it.

I believe that you can never have too much equipment such as: tools, kitchen machines, overalls, footed sleepers, stuffies, pacifiers and diapers 🤗

11 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

How to pronounce it: diap-archive or diapar-chive.

Ah.... the never ending debate.  Toe-may-toe... tow-mah-toe, yadda-yadda-yadda.  But to retain the correct "feeling", I would think emphasis on 'diap', then archive.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2024 at 5:43 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Revisiting this as it was delivery day again.  I'm pretty sure the UPS guy knows what was inside.  One case was almost completely split in half.

image.png

image.png

But now the auxiliary stash has doubled in size. 

image.png

Hiii!

Ooooh my! 

Love it