LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis

My mama talked to me about wanting to do hypnosis about getting my bladder and bowel control to my little age of 6 months (so basically no control). I might love it but not sure. Who has done the same thing and any opinions would be helpful

• Like 1

I used hypnosis to help me become a bedwetter. It took a loooong long time and it wasn’t just the hypnosis that got me to my goal. Diapers full-time. No potty. No cheat days. After a very long time and a lot of commitment I began to wake up wet without remembering waking too wet. After an even longer time I was able to be confident that I was a bed wetter again (I was one until I was 10). Be careful!! This isn’t something you can just shut off if you want. I am a bedwetter now. I wet when I sleep. I can’t help it now. I need diapers.

• Like 1

Hypnosis can help the mind if your subconscious will accept it, at least that's the way I think. I have tried a lot of them,  but I have not committed to use a single one every day.  Utube has some that use the spiral wheel to help you with a visual. I would say you have to use them every day to get the mind relaxed , and I do agree it's a very hard thing to reverse. The muscles are important to work on, and there are a lot of threads on here that help. I have worn 24/7 for well over 10 yrs but I was afraid to pee around people ,,,, and I am still fighting that one, I was working some of those yrs, I am now retired so I am getting more help from some hypnosis files. warpmymind.com has files but you still have to search for the one that will work for you. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2023 at 7:14 AM, foreverdl said:

Hypnosis can help the mind if your subconscious will accept it, at least that's the way I think. I have tried a lot of them,  but I have not committed to use a single one every day.  Utube has some that use the spiral wheel to help you with a visual. I would say you have to use them every day to get the mind relaxed , and I do agree it's a very hard thing to reverse. The muscles are important to work on, and there are a lot of threads on here that help. I have worn 24/7 for well over 10 yrs but I was afraid to pee around people ,,,, and I am still fighting that one, I was working some of those yrs, I am now retired so I am getting more help from some hypnosis files. warpmymind.com has files but you still have to search for the one that will work for you. 

Warpmymind has some awesome files but some of them are kind of warped 😂

Anyways a few years ago a ABDL Decided to put the files up in a torrent instead of people waiting for the website servers and they included every abdl file on the site and a couple that was not available anywhere anymore because the paywall site had been shut down 😇.

Either way some of those files are quite freaky as they used text to speech engines on some.

I checked them out years ago but they would have had 0 impact on me either way. (Can't turn a bed wetter into a bed wetter and you can't turn someone with sensory issues that they deal with in childish ways as it works best into a abdl  seeing as it is the same damn thing in my opinion😂)

I mean honestly my little space is all linked to medical, sensory and prefrence of childlike designs. So 100% me trying to be in a adult head space for most of the time ends with my treatment team forceing me into little space because without it I end up neglecting some of my needs.

13 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Warpmymind has some awesome files but some of them are kind of warped 😂

Anyways a few years ago a ABDL Decided to put the files up in a torrent instead of people waiting for the website servers and they included every abdl file on the site and a couple that was not available anywhere anymore because the paywall site had been shut down 😇.

Either way some of those files are quite freaky as they used text to speech engines on some.

I checked them out years ago but they would have had 0 impact on me either way. (Can't turn a bed wetter into a bed wetter and you can't turn someone with sensory issues that they deal with in childish ways as it works best into a abdl  seeing as it is the same damn thing in my opinion😂)

I mean honestly my little space is all linked to medical, sensory and prefrence of childlike designs. So 100% me trying to be in a adult head space for most of the time ends with my treatment team forceing me into little space because without it I end up neglecting some of my needs.

I am the same some of the Warpmymnd are ok but a lot suck. I don't want to Buy them unless I Know I will get a good file. I am not gonna pay for anymore on the warp website. Or anyplace else...... If anyone has a good one I will see if I can afford to pay for it..... I am on disability so I can't  pay for much...

1 hour ago, foreverdl said:

I am the same some of the Warpmymnd are ok but a lot suck. I don't want to Buy them unless I Know I will get a good file. I am not gonna pay for anymore on the warp website. Or anyplace else...... If anyone has a good one I will see if I can afford to pay for it..... I am on disability so I can't  pay for much...

Do what I did. I downloaded the scrips, used the Induction from them and wrote my own bit I wanted to be hypnotized about, then used a free TTS to create an audio file to listen to. I even posted four to WMM. (I had to through and change the spelling to get the TTS to pronounce words right.

On 6/8/2023 at 2:25 PM, Babyregressme said:

My mama talked to me about wanting to do hypnosis about getting my bladder and bowel control to my little age of 6 months (so basically no control). I might love it but not sure. Who has done the same thing and any opinions would be helpful

@Babyregressme

There are some good hypnosis files on WMM as well as other sites, but hypnosis alone will not convince you to revert to 6 month bladder/bowel behaviour. What needs to be added is you need to remove the *core reason and belief that you were toilet trained, so that you can revert to the 6m behaviour.

Core Reason

You, and most toilet trained individuals self trained themselves due to the belief that when they used a diaper, they would be uncomfortable etc - i.e. leak / smell / not loved. Most people were trained by reinforcement of love triggers if they used a toilet, yet removal of same if they used a diaper, plus putting the child in training pants they would leak / make the child aware of and uncomfortable in their wet / mess. Diapers are designed to keep a child comfortable after they are wet, and to contain mess until a parent etc. can change the child after a child fills same. Also, since the child never makes the call when or where they are changed despite the state of their diaper, and the child gets used to always being diapered, the choice of wetting / filling same becomes mute. On top of that, the child is showered with attention and love at each diaper change. This all means that the state of a childs diaper is not in the control of the child. as a result, the child uses the diaper as and when required 24/7/365 no matter where s/he is.

Hypnosis will help you get into that mindset, but it also takes your own self belief and complete belief and trust in whomever takes care of you - like your mama. As you state, your mama want you to revert to 6m bladder and bowel control... all you need is to fully trust her and it will happen.

Timescale

The timescale all depends on how much you trust your caregiver as it is up to them, not you, to keep you in comfortable diapers no matter what you put in them.

No more do you have the choice of using a diaper or not using a diaper - as you will be in them 24/7/365. No more do you have the choice of when / where you will be changed - that is the decision of your caregiver. No longer do you have the choice of wetting and/or messing your diaper - that will happen as soon as you need to void. As a result, since your caregiver has the choice of when / if you will be changed, no longer is it your choice if you diaper leaks or not. Also,  no longer is it your problem to clean yourself up after a leaking diaper - that is the role of your caregiver.

As most here can attest to, times for individuals vary, but you / your body can adapt to a different environment usually within a few days to a few weeks. When you realise that it is your caregivers choice, not yours, about your diapers, you can remove that worry / care from your mind and you will revert to pretoilet trained behaviour very quickly.

Pros vs Cons

The positives in this is that you will remove most of, if not all of the adult stresses in your live - which means that you will sleep better, be physically and mentally fitter and more capable, and most importantly, be happier.

The cons are, to some, you will be totally dependant on diapers 24/7/365 - which means that if you go without a diaper, you will end up in wet and/or messy pants. You body reverts to voiding from common triggers - eating, drinking, standing, getting feet wet, sound of running water, etc, any material being placed in bladder / bowel.

Pros to being totally dependant on diapers also mean that you can get away with much thinner diapers - yet you will slowly soak them = which means more changes similar to what a 6m old would go through (i.e. on average of 6-8 per 24hrs as opposed to adult needing 2-3 diapers per 24hrs). This may be a pro or a con depending on what you / your mama wants. A baby loves the interation with its parent during diaper changes - as do most parents.

It really depends on you and your mama, and what you and your mama want. You state that your little space is about being a 6m old, but to what level do you want it? Yes, there are a lot of advantages, and since you are a member here, I would suspect that there are times that you want to be a little older than 6m at certain times. That is also within your choice even if you revert to 6m diaper dependance.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, babykeiff said:

@Babyregressme

There are some good hypnosis files on WMM as well as other sites, but hypnosis alone will not convince you to revert to 6 month bladder/bowel behaviour. What needs to be added is you need to remove the *core reason and belief that you were toilet trained, so that you can revert to the 6m behaviour.

Core Reason

You, and most toilet trained individuals self trained themselves due to the belief that when they used a diaper, they would be uncomfortable etc - i.e. leak / smell / not loved. Most people were trained by reinforcement of love triggers if they used a toilet, yet removal of same if they used a diaper, plus putting the child in training pants they would leak / make the child aware of and uncomfortable in their wet / mess. Diapers are designed to keep a child comfortable after they are wet, and to contain mess until a parent etc. can change the child after a child fills same. Also, since the child never makes the call when or where they are changed despite the state of their diaper, and the child gets used to always being diapered, the choice of wetting / filling same becomes mute. On top of that, the child is showered with attention and love at each diaper change. This all means that the state of a childs diaper is not in the control of the child. as a result, the child uses the diaper as and when required 24/7/365 no matter where s/he is.

Hypnosis will help you get into that mindset, but it also takes your own self belief and complete belief and trust in whomever takes care of you - like your mama. As you state, your mama want you to revert to 6m bladder and bowel control... all you need is to fully trust her and it will happen.

Timescale

The timescale all depends on how much you trust your caregiver as it is up to them, not you, to keep you in comfortable diapers no matter what you put in them.

No more do you have the choice of using a diaper or not using a diaper - as you will be in them 24/7/365. No more do you have the choice of when / where you will be changed - that is the decision of your caregiver. No longer do you have the choice of wetting and/or messing your diaper - that will happen as soon as you need to void. As a result, since your caregiver has the choice of when / if you will be changed, no longer is it your choice if you diaper leaks or not. Also,  no longer is it your problem to clean yourself up after a leaking diaper - that is the role of your caregiver.

As most here can attest to, times for individuals vary, but you / your body can adapt to a different environment usually within a few days to a few weeks. When you realise that it is your caregivers choice, not yours, about your diapers, you can remove that worry / care from your mind and you will revert to pretoilet trained behaviour very quickly.

Pros vs Cons

The positives in this is that you will remove most of, if not all of the adult stresses in your live - which means that you will sleep better, be physically and mentally fitter and more capable, and most importantly, be happier.

The cons are, to some, you will be totally dependant on diapers 24/7/365 - which means that if you go without a diaper, you will end up in wet and/or messy pants. You body reverts to voiding from common triggers - eating, drinking, standing, getting feet wet, sound of running water, etc, any material being placed in bladder / bowel.

Pros to being totally dependant on diapers also mean that you can get away with much thinner diapers - yet you will slowly soak them = which means more changes similar to what a 6m old would go through (i.e. on average of 6-8 per 24hrs as opposed to adult needing 2-3 diapers per 24hrs). This may be a pro or a con depending on what you / your mama wants. A baby loves the interation with its parent during diaper changes - as do most parents.

It really depends on you and your mama, and what you and your mama want. You state that your little space is about being a 6m old, but to what level do you want it? Yes, there are a lot of advantages, and since you are a member here, I would suspect that there are times that you want to be a little older than 6m at certain times. That is also within your choice even if you revert to 6m diaper dependance.

I mean to me pre-recorded hypnosis files sound like a disaster either way as there is 0 adaptability in them. Real hypnosis has a adaptability aspect and can be changed and modified real time to adapt to circumstances.

On 8/9/2023 at 7:51 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

Do what I did. I downloaded the scrips, used the Induction from them and wrote my own bit I wanted to be hypnotized about, then used a free TTS to create an audio file to listen to. I even posted four to WMM. (I had to through and change the spelling to get the TTS to pronounce words right.

Can ou let me know what your screen name is on WMM ? so I can check out your files? You can send it by the DD mail if you like.

Only put de linc up 4 fun dey not work 4 me. Mine don by drs wit wots of medisins an mine become punismnt if ignord. It turnto feelin sik den pane if stil fiten it.

Felt lik it waz goen to kil meLas nite😭

I layd down las nite evething wen black wok up hrs la8r 😔

On 8/10/2023 at 12:15 PM, KPAXOR1987 said:

I mean to me pre-recorded hypnosis files sound like a disaster either way as there is 0 adaptability in them. Real hypnosis has a adaptability aspect and can be changed and modified real time to adapt to circumstances.

@KPAXOR1987

If you want adaptive hypnosis, hire a hypnotherapist to create customized recordings for yourself.

@ everyone else-

As already stated, hypnosis works when partnered with behavorial changes. Otherwise, one is creating conflict in ones own mind.

@KPAXOR1987

On 8/12/2023 at 7:02 AM, KPAXOR1987 said:

Only put de linc up 4 fun dey not work 4 me. Mine don by drs wit wots of medisins an mine become punismnt if ignord. It turnto feelin sik den pane if stil fiten it.

Felt lik it waz goen to kil meLas nite😭

I layd down las nite evething wen black wok up hrs la8r 😔

Although this site accepts and welcomes diaper wearing and infantile behaviour to some extent, when it is portrayed within a post as speech and/or babytalk and/or text talk, it makes the points difficult if not impossible to comprehend which tends to reflect adversly on the person making the post.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, babykeiff said:

@KPAXOR1987

@KPAXOR1987

Although this site accepts and welcomes diaper wearing and infantile behaviour to some extent, when it is portrayed within a post as speech and/or babytalk and/or text talk, it makes the points difficult if not impossible to comprehend which tends to reflect adversly on the person making the post.

Would help you a bit more on that one man but I shure as hell wasn't going to go threw the pain felt for fighting against my mental health team's regression therapy. 

Man I would try to decypher it but I'm not in little space at least I don't think so, something my primary doctor did quite frankly broke the triggering of my mental health care provider. 

I can actually say thank god I finally smoke again without the damn dryheaves feeling like guts are getting ripped out. 

Either way man blacking out in pain for 3 days isn't that fun so I prefer to avoid it. Big diffrence between hypnosis and what my treatment team did. 

Not shure about you but I prefer not to end up with permanent brain damage as a result of fighting therapy. 

Real therapy hurts like hell hypnosis files are like a bed time story. When I told the nurse about the blacking out in pain she just asked "how long were you out for?" I told her "I don't know 😅" she says"That's concerning I'll be right back, I got to go talk to your doctor" . 

Nightmare situation for doctors (me as a patient).

Also the section is called baby talk 😜😂

Man I'm not tired just spaceing out. 

Kind of wonder if the drug manafacturer messed up and made concerta instead 😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 2:25 PM, Babyregressme said:

Hey there,

Back when I was a TBDL, I experimented with several hypnosis tapes. I now realize that they didn't work for me primarily because my environment wasn't conducive to fully letting go. If you're looking for these tapes to have a profound effect, it's crucial that your environment aligns with and supports the outcome you desire from the hypnosis. 

It's not just about the tapes; it's about creating a setting where your subconscious can truly accept the suggestions without distractions or reservations. From what I've understood about hypnosis, you also need to truly believe in the process and let go of any skepticism.

On a related note, as a professional meditation teacher who frequently guides individuals into deep trance-like states, I'm intrigued by the idea of creating ABDL-specific hypnosis tapes. It's fascinating to explore how the mind and body can synergize in such distinct scenarios!

Warmly,

Starlight

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 8:17 PM, babybuddha said:

Hey there,

Back when I was a TBDL, I experimented with several hypnosis tapes. I now realize that they didn't work for me primarily because my environment wasn't conducive to fully letting go. If you're looking for these tapes to have a profound effect, it's crucial that your environment aligns with and supports the outcome you desire from the hypnosis. 

It's not just about the tapes; it's about creating a setting where your subconscious can truly accept the suggestions without distractions or reservations. From what I've understood about hypnosis, you also need to truly believe in the process and let go of any skepticism.

On a related note, as a professional meditation teacher who frequently guides individuals into deep trance-like states, I'm intrigued by the idea of creating ABDL-specific hypnosis tapes. It's fascinating to explore how the mind and body can synergize in such distinct scenarios!

Warmly,

Starlight

@babybuddha

for research and also to create AB themed hypnosis, it might be a good idea to analyze how a baby gets toilet trained, what goals it has at the time, and ways to sate said goals while defeating the toilet training. Then your hypnotic creations might be more effective in assisting ABs to attain their wish of temporary to permanant diaper dependance. After all, all you are doing is getting the subject to act and behave the way they already know how to, but is suppressed deep in their mind in favour of adult thinking and acting.