LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I did not know what it was when it was IN business

I didn't know about them and I very rarely wear cloth diapers, but with my shoulder problems (bad rotator cuff) I'm going to eventually need surgery on it.  I stated looking for snap on adult diapers a month or so ago to see what's out there.  I figured if I couldn't tape on a disposable after shoulder surgery, I could snap together a cloth diaper and pull it on.  I found these  https://www.myprotex.com/products/fitted-cloth-diaper-with-snaps?variant=43398736478378&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&utm_campaign=gs-2020-03-15&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiPmMtria_wIVhhKtBh32fwxkEAQYAyABEgLp2vD_BwE  and they looked so cool and like normal cloth diapers that I finally broke down and ordered one (and some new plastic pants) this past Saturday.  I may just wear it around the house under my jeans as regular underwear and not use it as it looks so soft and comfortable.

On 5/29/2023 at 7:42 AM, rusty pins said:

I didn't know about them and I very rarely wear cloth diapers, but with my shoulder problems (bad rotator cuff) I'm going to eventually need surgery on it.  I stated looking for snap on adult diapers a month or so ago to see what's out there.  I figured if I couldn't tape on a disposable after shoulder surgery, I could snap together a cloth diaper and pull it on.  I found these  https://www.myprotex.com/products/fitted-cloth-diaper-with-snaps?variant=43398736478378&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&utm_campaign=gs-2020-03-15&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiPmMtria_wIVhhKtBh32fwxkEAQYAyABEgLp2vD_BwE  and they looked so cool and like normal cloth diapers that I finally broke down and ordered one (and some new plastic pants) this past Saturday.  I may just wear it around the house under my jeans as regular underwear and not use it as it looks so soft and comfortable.

A bit off the subject but I got my snap on cloth diaper and plastic pants from Protex as above and they are larger than I expected.  I have them in the dryer now after their first hot water wash.  I'll wash them a couple more times as the instructions say and then see how much they have shrunk, if at all.  They do look pretty cool, I just hope they aren't too large even for my fat body.