LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered in Suburbia - Part 2 (8.16.2023)

Hi all - this is a new story I'm working on. It's going to be structured in a series of vignettes - I've always loved the "I'm not a little girl! (really!)" series by @Alex Bridges so this sort of draws on the same style. There will be more to come - and this is really my first foray into ABDL fiction at all. So I appreciate any thoughts on it. Thanks!

“Mike?....Michael? Wake up…c’mon…wake up.”

I stirred from my sleep…i was laying on the couch…there was an unfamiliar cold feeling around my crotch. I looked up; my girlfriend, Alix, was lording over me, a look of concerned frustration on her face.

“Michael…um…I think you had an accident in your sleep.”

“No…I couldn’t have…” I stammered, my hand slipping down to feel it; the whole area was soaked; my shorts…the blanket…the cushion…”I must have spilled something”

“Michael, c’mon,” Alix looked down at me with her hands on her hips. “It smells like piss…come on now…let’s get up and get this figured out.” She pulled the blanket up; the damage was apparent in the natural light of the room. 

“Jesus Christ Michael,” she shook her head. I knew she was sort of pissed or frustrated because she was using my full name. “Does this normally happen? Are you OK?"

I stood up; the air hitting the cool wet patch leading to a chilliness overcoming me. I had had problems with bedwetting as a teenager, but it had been years. I had been feeling ok too; we had just gone on a long hike and had come back and I had passed out sitting next to her on the couch. 

“N..no,” I sort of murmured. “It must have been exhaustion.”

“Maybe,” she said. “We did go a long way today I guess.” She stood silently for a moment. “Let me go throw this in the washer and we’ll figure out what to do next.” She walked off briskly and returned somewhat quickly with some cleaning supplies. As I stood there, half stunned, she sprayed some cleaner and scrubbed the wet spot. Then she turned her attention to me, setting the cleaning supplies down on the floor next to the couch. 

“Come on baby…let’s go get you cleaned up and out of those clothes.” 

She led me back toward the bathroom and had me lay down on the floor. There was a tub of baby wipes she always had sitting in her bathroom for her makeup, and she grabbed them and set them down beside me and removed my urine-soaked shorts and underwear. 

“I…I can do this, Alix,” my face grew red. “I can totally do this, please.”

“Shh,” she said. “Let me help you. Please?”

I nodded. A smile came across her face and she began wiping me. After a couple times over the nether regions, she asked, “Michael, do you have any other clothes we can put you in?” 

I thought about it. I hadn’t actually brought a change of clothes since I was planning on going back home after hiking with Alix today as I had a bunch of calls to prep for the next day. Fuck, I thought. 

“Uh um, actually, no, I don’t think I do,” I shrugged. “I guess I can just go commando?”

“God no,” she laughed. “And risk you peeing further on other furniture? I don’t think so. And my undies are out of the question too. I really don’t want them getting soiled either. What ever will we do?”

“I can’t just have you lay here on my bathroom floor the whole time until your clothes are dry can I?” She laughed at her own quip. “Wait a minute,” she stood up, “hold on, I got an idea.”

She walked out and back toward her bedroom. She reappeared with a rectangular object that she was unfolding…it was a Pull-Up - like something a toddler would wear. 

“A diaper?” I asked. 

“It’s not a diaper,” she smirked, “It’s a Pull-Up. I was watching my niece whos still got bedwetting problems as a teen…poor girl...and she had a bag that got left behind. I mean, the bag says they’re for people about your size…” 

I mean was pretty skinny…but I really wasn’t feeling this. “Nah Alix, it’s OK, I can just go home.”

“Michael, come on, don’t be silly…I want to have you here. I don’t want you to run off. But I don’t want you running around my house peeing on my furniture either. How about this? You let me put this on you…and we can go lay and cuddle and order some food and then…I’ll take you out of it later and we can have some grown-up time…deal?”

I gazed back up at her, she had a glow about her. She really wanted this. Cuddling did sound nice though. 

“Ok…deal….” I said. “But you can’t tell anyone about any of this…and this is for today only. I’m not a bedwetter.”

“Of course you aren’t,” she chuckled. "big kids go wet-wet at night all the time..."

“But yes, it’s our secret. Pinky promise.” 

“Ok, let’s get this over with then.” I said, resigned to my infantile fate.

She kneeled back down and put the pull-up around my ankles and shimmied it up my legs. It strangely fit like well…a diaper. I was today years old when I realized that children’s diapers would fit adults. 

“Ok, stand up.” I stood up. The bulk of the Pull-Up was both foreign and…oddly soft and comfortable. The colorful, juvenile owl on the front looked at me tauntingly as she pulled at the waist and ran her fingers through the leg holes.

Seemingly satisfied, she grabbed my hand and started to walk me out. “Ok cuddle time.” We got to the bed and she gave me a couple taps on my now diapered butt. 

I climbed in her large, soft bed bed wearing the pull-up and t-shirt (that had somehow missed the deluge of piss earlier) and she stripped down to an oversized t-shirt and boyshorts. She climbed in and I slipped up next to her. I laid my head on her chest. She put my mouth on her nipple, and as I began to suckle into a lull of semi-conciousness, she patted my diapered butt rhythmically as she whispered “good baby…good baby” while I returned to the land of slumber. 

• Like 5
22 hours ago, diaprbayb said:

:42_EmoticonsHDcom:she seems to be a little too prepared for this "accident".

:whistling:

My thought exactly.  Was it the old put his hand in a bowl of warm water trick?  Or the ever reliable pour a glass of piss ever so slowly over his nether region and surroundings gimmick?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 2

I should really stop day drinking I think. 

It had been a couple weeks since I peed in Alix’s bed and subsequently got put into her niece’s teenage pull-ups (replete with owls at that) which…oddly may or may not have led to a mind blowing sexcapade (was a hoot…get it? haha?) that whole afternoon…but that’s another story for another time…

“Oh Jesus Christ Michael…again? Are you serious?”

This afternoon we went day-drinking with Alix’s best friend Lauren to celebrate Lauren’s divorce. Plus it was one of the rare weekend Lauren didn't have her kids around, so she naturally took advantage of the situation, and joined us in...what began as drinking overly salty margaritas at 9AM and had devolved into a sort of slovenly, disheveled mess by 3PM. I was “lit”, as the kids would say.

I stirred out of my near-catatonic stupor. I had been slumped in a chair on Lauren’s pool deck after stumbling back from some shitty chain restaurant's "bar" up the street that served as a sort of coda on the festivities. My BAC must have been about .7.  I looked up to see Alix with her hands on her hips and a look of sort of bewildered disgust…and then looked  down to see that my khaki shorts were visibly soaked with the damage emanating from the crotch.

“Fuck…what am I going to do with you? This is the 2nd time lately…you're like a fucking child...I swear." She shook her head. "C'mon...get up. God damn it, we’re going to have to leave now. I wanted to stay here too. I swear to god…just, come on get up!”.

It was kind of hot when she got like this. When she got pissed or annoyed enough and turned into a total mom. In varying degrees, of course. This was on the heavy end, though, as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me up out of the seat and began walking me toward the house.

The sliding glass door opened as we were walking to the house and Lauren came out, seemingly oblivious to the unfolding shitshow, carrying a Heineken.

“Hey Alix…wanted to ask…” Lauren strutted out.

Alix popped her buzzy bubble. "Lauren, sweetie, we have a problem here…we’re going to have to leave.”

“What the fuck? Why? What happened?” She looked shocked.

“He pissed himself.” Alix sighed, seeming exasperated. “He smells like piss. We need to get him home. I’m sorry.”

“Oh…” she looked down at my soaked embarrassment. “Oh…I see…well, really, you don’t have to leave.”

“I mean really, Lauren, look at this…what are we going to do?”

“I mean, I have a washer and dryer, just have him take off his pissy clothing…and we’ll wash it.”

“Ok but then what? He has no other clothes. I didn’t know ‘Mikey’ here has pissy problems when I started dating him…so we don’t really deal with those things. Plus I don’t really want him pissing on your furniture.”

“I don’t have ‘pissy problems.” I interjected. They both looked at me for a second, and laughed.

“Right…” Alix nodded, her Valley Girl accent more exaggerated than usual.

“I have a diaper,” Lauren interjected. “It might fit.”

They talked as if I wasn’t there. I felt about 3. So I had an outburst. “No,” I said. “No, Alix, I’m not wearing a diaper. Let’s just go.”

Alix glared at me. “I don’t really want to leave. And you’re in no condition to drive anyway,” she chuckled. “Maybe you could walk…you’d look great walking home with pissed khakis.” She continued to laugh. “Do you want that?”

“No,” I said. “But I don’t want a diaper. I don’t need one.”

“You pissed the couch the other day and now you pissed yourself again. We’re at least going to try and see if it fits…besides…if you’re a good boy…there could be fun later on.”

I was a sucker for large breasts. And I was a reasonable person. So I ended my campaign. Besides. It probably wouldn’t fit.

Lauren came back out with what looked like a large child’s diaper, baby wipes and a blanket.

“Here,” she said. “I’ll help.”

I stood to the side, feeling like an observer. Lauren spread the blanket out while Alix unfolded the diaper.

“Where did this come from?” Alix asked. “I thought Maddy was out of diapers forever ago?”

Lauren laughed, “God no, well in the day I guess, yeah, forever ago…but totally? like, maybe uh…like maybe as of a month ago.”

Alix kind of looked stunned as she knelt down. “Wow…” she mused, she patted the blanket.“Michael, lie down,” she instructed me, without missing a beat.

Lauren continued rambling as I complied with the instruction. I wasn’t part of this conversation. Adults were talking.

“We finally got over the nighttime incidents…I mean, like..she still has wet nights so I keep these around in case it like, ever totally regresses…but so far so good. These are Size 7, I think…so it might work”

“Oh,” Alix said. “I mean, you know Allison’s daughter, Aspen right? She still wears diapers at night, and she’s 16, so I mean honestly you got out pretty easy.”

Lauren laughed and shook her head. “Wow…oh my god…wow…. Not sure what I’d do if Maddy was still in diapers at 16,” she shook her head. “Poor girl.”

Alix sighed existentially, “Yeah, I feel so bad for her. Terrible really. She’s so self-conscious but she shouldn’t be….but…”
Her sort of existential sign, turned to a grin, “But…on a positive, her pull-ups came in handy the other day when pissy pants here had an accident…he didn’t throw a fit then when he had to wear them then.”

Lauren laughed. “Oh my god…the pink ones? That’s…adorable!”

Alix laughed, “I think they had an owl on them…he was so cute.”

They both continued to laugh and make small talk as I laid on the blanket in my piss soaked shorts. Finally, after what seemed like eons, Alix, unbuttoned my shorts, and grabbed me by my ankles and sort of lifted the shorts off.

After a thorough wiping, she took the unfolded diaper, lifted me up by my ankles like I was some kind of overgrown toddler, and slid the surprisingly large child’s diaper underneath me. She held it in place as the stretchy sides fit the front of it.

“Holy shit,” Lauren laughed. “Is it actually going to fit?”

“Looks like it,” Alix said, “Stand up..” she patted my now diapered crotch.

“Holy shit!” Lauren burst out, “Holy shit!”

“You’re adorable.” she mused. “Fucking adorable.”

This was embarrassing. But I was still half smashed, so honestly, I was over it forever ago. I yawned.

“Are you tired? You should take a nap. You need one.” she said “You can sleep in Maddy’s room.”

“Yeah honey, I think you need one. And besides,” Alix nodded in agreement, smiling as she patted my butt, “you’re wearing protection.”

I wasn’t going to complain. She held my hand and I got led into Maddy’s room, I climbed up into the bed, which crinkled from quite clearly a plastic sheet, and slid under the blanket.

Alix started to walk out, I let out a whine. 

“Do you want cuddles before you nap?” She asked.

I nodded. “Please?” At least some consolation out of this whole fiasco.

She grinned, “One sec, honey, I’ll be right back.”

I laid on the bed. Sort of in a haze. Alix returned and shut the door. She slid into the bed and became the big spoon. I nuzzled into her breasts. She rubbed my back, sliding her hand up and down, from the shoulder line to the diaper line, as I passed out, relieved the episode was over at least for the time being.

• Like 5
  • La_Cienega changed the title to Diapered in Suburbia - Part 2 (8.16.2023)