LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is there ever a safe time for changing?

If you are fully incontinent, and you know you need to change your diaper, do you risk making a mess over your changing area or are there times you know you will be able to change into a clean diaper without peeing or messing outside of the diaper?

I guess the same could be asked for the paralyzed and maybe their caregivers.

Edit: when I say safe time, I dont mean on a time/clock schedule.

• Like 1

If you are "regular," then you can anticipate when you are likely to be dealing with a messy diaper with some degree of precision.    And you plan accordingly.  Incontinence of the bladder is a more complex subject because there are different kinds of bladder incontinence (urge, stress, overflow, etc.).  I always have a mattress protector pad under me when changing a wet diaper.  On average, it takes a hit about twice a week, with weekly changes falling in the 30-36 range (more in the winter, fewer in the summer).

• Like 1

Not incontinent, but if I pee in the diaper before changing, I will dribble for a while, so I get the new diaper ready before changing.
I stand up, let the diaper drop, and then put on new diaper while standing over the old one.
Then I lay down on bed and tape it on. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just like I feel when you have to change your diaper, so you go to the bathroom and there is no one in their but as soon as you remove the first tape tab of the diaper i swear to god a light comes on outside of the bathroom and everyone comes in.

Then everyone leaves until you open the door of the stall after changing your diaper with the used diaper in hand to through away.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

30-36 changes a week!? I think you need thicker diapers or cut back on water a bit. Probably 20 for me with megamax 

That's what I use per month..

But 4-5 diapers a day is not uncommon when you get shitty diapers for free. 
Cloth-like last half the time as plastic diapers, and cost the same, yet they are getting rid of plastic diapers.
Clearly they haven't been told that cloth-like has more plastic, than plastic diapers. 

7 hours ago, ks84 said:

Just like I feel when you have to change your diaper, so you go to the bathroom and there is no one in their but as soon as you remove the first tape tab of the diaper i swear to god a light comes on outside of the bathroom and everyone comes in.

Then everyone leaves until you open the door of the stall after changing your diaper with the used diaper in hand to through away.

Yeah, I get that!  Now I look for restrooms in some business that are one at a time with an outer lock on the door.  I was once at McDonalds needing to change my diaper.  There was one person in the restroom so I went to the handicap stall and waited until I heard him go out.  As soon as the door closed I started ripping off the tapes to my diaper and then changing into a fresh one.  I felt safe and walked out the stall with my used wet diaper in my hand only to see a totally different guy at the sink smiling at me!  Apparently he was walking in the same time the other guy walked out so I never heard him come in.  I just smiled back, tossed my diaper in the trash, calmly left the restroom and GOT THE HELL OUT OF THAT McDONALDS ASAP!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 5:57 AM, Dubious said:

That's what I use per month..

But 4-5 diapers a day is not uncommon when you get shitty diapers for free. 
Cloth-like last half the time as plastic diapers, and cost the same, yet they are getting rid of plastic diapers.
Clearly they haven't been told that cloth-like has more plastic, than plastic diapers. 

Didn't take that into consideration. Yeah. That's about right for institutional grade